The Hidden Uncle - Cover

The Hidden Uncle

Copyright© 2019 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nicole Flaherty's entire life is about to be destroyed with her father imprisoned and her mother to be deported. With no where to turn, a mysterious rich uncle steps in to save the day, but why has she never heard of him before?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

Nicole wakes wrecked. Her mouth feels stuffed with cotton and bad breath. The water from the faucet tastes like heaven, but she looks up and a hot mess stares back at her. In the shower the guilt hits. Her uncle threw a party for her to meet people, then she drank, got high, and nearly had sex with an older man. What the Hell had she been thinking?

Her guilt only worsens when she sees him bright and chipper at breakfast. He’s going to figure it out. Then she’ll be in big trouble. Abby will get fired, and it’ll be all her fault.

“You know, I couldn’t be prouder of you.” He smiles so wide it crushes her heart.

“Uncle Ryan, I have to tell you something.”

He cuts her off. “Don’t worry, I know, I know. I have to say I’m impressed.”

She blinks. “You’re impressed?”

He nods and pours himself some orange juice. “The way you handled yourself. I know the finance kids can be ... Let’s just say they aren’t in hospitality. A lesser girl would have wilted like a wallflower. Not my Nicole.”

She decides that silence is the best course.

“My Nicole gets back up, gets back out there, and makes friendly with their bosses, and other powerful people. It was shrewd. Oh, and I saw you disappear with Mr. Devereaux. Masterful work there.”

“Masterful?”

“Oh yes, I think Ms. Hayworth has been eyeing him for a bit. She shot you a nasty look. Here, one of the guests posted a selfie from the party. It’s the funniest thing, brilliant really. I saw it and just laughed.” He produced his phone and scrolled through before sliding it to her.

Lo and behold, she saw herself following Nathaniel with a giant smile and obviously hardened nipple while that bitch Caroline was throwing massive shade.

“How? Oh my god, she looks like she wants to stab me.” She’s gaping.

“It’s a perfect moment. I wouldn’t run that play too often, but it was definitely an alpha girl move.”

“You’re not mad at me?” His response is nothing like she’d expected. For one thing he wasn’t giving her a lecture about sneaking off with an older man.

“You didn’t do anything wrong.” He’s bright and unconcerned.

It felt strange to explain why he should be mad, but Nicole was trying to be a good girl. “I mean, I kind of flirted with him, and he’s way old. My dad would be yelling a-”

“You shouldn’t be yelled at for being sixteen. Listen, you’re young and it’s fun to play and flirt. So do it. You should be living care free and exploring yourself and the world you’re in. As long as you’re safe, that’s all I care about, and when you are here with me, you’ll always be perfectly safe.”

“So you’re not mad?” She can’t help but question him even as she kicks herself for trying to get herself into trouble.

He stops for a sigh. “These are the days I wish this table wasn’t quite so big. I’d reach over and hold your hand and tell you, no, Nicole. I’m proud of you. You are beautiful, smart, and you are going to do great things here.”

Her guilt still throbs but she hops out and runs around the table to hug him. She hardly knows this man, but somehow he makes her feel safe, loved, beautiful, and not like the reject/burden/mess she is. Part of her is trying to burst out in tears thinking about her father, but she holds back and hugs him fiercely instead.

He guides her onto his lap as she pulls her arms off of him and lays them guiltily on her lap. He has one hand on her back and the other touches her belly. It’s a comforting (if a bit possessive) touch. “Now now, we’ll have none of that liquid lamentation. I mean tears, honey. I intend to see you fully enjoy yourself.” He pats her in a way that feels strangely intimate. Her tummy flutters excitingly for no good reason and she can’t help but giggle against him. “I’m sure you need to go curate your selfies and post them to your instaface or whatever.”

She chuckles, “Har har. You’re on instagram right now.”

He grins, “I can pretend to be old and out of touch sometimes.”

She shakes her head, “You’re not old.” He’s actually kind of handsome. Not to mention he’s distinguished, mature, and really rich. She blushes at her own silly thoughts.

He shoos her away with a pat on the bottom and she laughs at him. She’s flush for no reason.

He’s right, though. She hasn’t posted any pictures to social media since her life was hijacked. Just a few messages to friends. Then there are the asshole trolls who laughed about her mom getting picked up by ICE. She thought deactivating her accounts, but then she’d have no DM’s.

It’s a share she didn’t get any good pics before the night was rolling. I clean shot in good lighting with the dress would have been so fire. Her selfies weren’t exactly the thing, but she was smiling and surrounded by handsome men. It was savage enough to shut up the trolls.

He watches her bottom wiggle away in those flimsy short shorts and smiled. She’s responding well to Compound Estra. She didn’t even ask about the purple pill she was taking at breakfast every day. Her belly had felt so warm and yielding he had to shoo her before she felt his burgeoning erection. It’s a little too soon for that. But maybe she’s ready for a photo shoot.

He hides the excitement in his voice. “Do you have any good pictures to post?”

She shrugs looking through her phone. “Maybe. I dunno. You know, maybe I’ll just take some pics of this place and post with #richgirl.” She looks up with a toothy grin trying to blackmail him with charm.

“Richgirl?” He arches an eyebrow at her.

“Well, I mean, this place is pretty ridic, you know? So I was thinking, like, maybe I dunno.”

He chuckles. “You can do whatever you want. But if you’re really looking for good pictures for instagram, I know a photographer. Later this week, I’ll set something up.”

He’s gone for the next few days and she tries to stave off boredom with #richgirl pics, swimming in the morning and movies in the evening when she isn’t working on schoolwork. She’s feeling a little cabin fever, so she’s excited when Saturday rolls around and it’s time to meet the photographer.

She’s feeling confident in ripped tight black jeans and a mid length sleeved top with shoulder cutouts. It is short enough to flash a little navel when she spins or raises her arms, so it’s cute without being slutty. It’s finished off with white sketchers for a fun look. The barista gets her name wrong, so her tea comes with the name “Nickel”. The photographer is late, but she doesn’t mind so much. It’s nice to get out and hear the sounds of people shopping and breathing the scent of mall pretzels.

A couple with shopping bags sits behind her, letting a 20-ish fellow with a coffee, treat, and backpack slide by. A miniature dog yaps out of nowhere startling the young man and she feels a bump behind her.

“Ow, fu-.” He growls.

The middle aged dog mommy snaps at him and comforts her poor baby. He turns around to look at Nicole. “Excuse me, sorry about bumping you.”

She smiles up, “No problem.”

He sets his backpack and coffee back down, but the coffee drips have made their mark on his shirt.

“Oh, gosh, here.” She offers him some napkins and he smiles.

“Thanks.” It won’t come out but he doesn’t seem to mind. “Well, there are worse things that could happen.”

“You could have dropped the coffee.” She offers helpfully.

“On the dog.” He adds.

She winces. “Yeah, no, that would have been much worse.” She looks him over quickly. He doesn’t seem to be leering and doesn’t give off a creeper vibe. He looks to be in his early twenties, she guesses. College guy for sure with his backpack and those broad shoulders. He’s part African American, but definitely mixed.

He notices her staring so she darts her eyes away back out to the mall. She can see him grin from her peripheral vision and she feels a blush coming on. Jeez, she’s been kind of boy crazy lately. She never really used to check out guys and get crushes so easily.

She wants to say something to him. Not just cause he’s kinda hot, but because waiting around for the photographer is kind of boring. It would be kind of nice to make a friend who didn’t work at her uncle’s mansion. She tells herself she needs to say something because she needs to make friends. It makes perfect sense to her and has nothing to do with his looks.

She swivels her head and tries to sound casual after the endless chasm of silence. “Do you go to college around here?” She sips at her tea to try to cover her nerves.

“Huh?” It seemed like he had forgotten she was there as he looked out over the rest of the coffee shop. “Oh, no. I work for a living. Actually, I should be working pretty soon.”

“Oh, do you need to go?”

“Soon. I am waiting for some rich bitch. Gotta take a whole bunch of pictures for her Instagram, if you can believe that.” He shakes his head.

“Oh, you’re a photographer?” She asks, but it hits her that he is probably the photographer. That makes her the rich bitch.

“Trying to be. I mean here it’s mostly headshots for actors who can’t afford to pay much, so when a good paying gig comes around you jump at the chance.” He bites his scone with the gusto of a man pressed for time as he scans the shop.

“Yeah, I get it. My dad took up of jobs putting up siding or painting whenever he could find work. Ya do what ya gotta.”

He gives her a second glance as if discovering her. “Yeah, right on.”

“Do you know what she looks like? Maybe I could keep an eye out.” She asks helpfully.

He groans, then leans in and whispers. “Honestly, she’ll probably going to be loud, bottle blonde with a plastic smile, and a Daddy’s black credit card. God help me.”

She feigns a smile, but can’t help but feel the gut punch. That’s how he saw her before he even met her. She hides her face behind her hair and turns back to her tea.

“Huh, actually, could you hold that pose for a second?” He rustles through his bag, presumably to get his camera. “I promise I won’t get your face, just this shot is perfect. Do you mind?”

“Go ahead.” She barely hears herself say it.

He lines up the shot and fired off 5 quick clicks, then swaps to preview mode. “Okay, check this out. Three perfect golden ratio shapes here from the swirl in the cup, the sweep of your hair, and the walkway. Everything is in perfect thirds. It’s beautiful.”

She takes a look and while she can’t see the golden thing he was talking about, it does look like something she might see in a magazine. Her face is covered so that all you can really see of her is her arm and hair. “Cool.” She’s torn between admiration, hurt, empathy, pride and other emotions. He’ll never understand her emotions, but then why is she having so darn many for no reason.

“Thanks kid, guess this wasn’t a total waste.” She hears the smile in his voice, but the word kid grates on her.

“Yeah.” She falls monosyllabic.

“What should I call it? Teen waiting for friends?”

She shrugs. “How about rich bitch cafe?”

He chuckles. “What?”

She gives him a half hearted smile and points to herself.

“Oh, oh my God, I am so sorry. I didn’t realize, I was just making a joke.”

She basks in his blubbering for just a few moments before looking down and shaking her head. “It’s okay, I’m not mad or anything. It’s whatever.”

He straightens up, “Let’s start again, I’m Clayben, your photographer.”

She takes him hand with only a touch of apprehension. “I’m Nicole.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Ms. Flaherty. You wanna ... Why don’t we head to the studio?”

After he gets over his mortification, Clayben is rather kind. He gets a few shots of her with her tea, then they take his car to the studio. She should feel nervous going without any adult supervision with this stranger and wonders why on earth she let her uncle tell her to do this. She hadn’t actually asked for a photoshoot. But walking into the studio she suddenly loses all apprehension. It’s a gigantic space once they get past the front desk. There is a living room set with a bar and television, but the room opens out to a giant space with several backdropped areas for photoshoots. There are huge lights spotlighting someone as people bustle around. The windows are all black, but there’s no shortage of light over the bare smooth concrete floor.

She’s in awe of the size of the space and her jaw drops when she sees the model. She’s blonde and stunning with perfect porcelain skin. She moves with sensuality enough to make a grown man blush and looks beyond sophisticated in her evening gown slit so high up the side. Nicole suddenly feels every bit the child her age would indicate. Perhaps even smaller, next to this sensual goddess.

The blonde goddess zips down the back of her red dress letting it pool on the floor around her feet. Cameras click furiously and Nicole gasps at the beauty of the woman in black lingerie. But her exposed skin isn’t what makes her look so powerfully sexual. It’s the look in her eyes and the way she curls her lips to the photographer. It’s as if she’s possessed by a succubus, capable of entrancing any man.

Clayben takes her by the shoulders and leads her away from the photoshoot, “Let’s get you ready.”

They don’t take much time in the makeup chair, with two women working in concert. It’s a light application with a bit of lip stain to give her a more pouty but still youthful and natural look.

He takes her over to a set of racks, three levels deep, of clothing. The last of the rows has all attire in her size. Clayben uncomfortably leads her past some of the lingerie and towards the more fun youthful clothes. “How about this?” He hands her a thigh-length leather jacket and a lighter top. “I’ll be over by the second backdrop setting up. Come on out when you’re ready.”

It isn’t exactly private. There are no walls to be seen, but most of the people seem too busy to notice or care about some kid changing behind the racks of clothes. She strips off her shirt leaving her exposed in her bra, but quickly pulls over the lighter blouse and throws on the jacket.

Before they are even done with the first set of warm up pictures, the other model has disappeared to a back room with a couple of men, while most of the other workers turn their attention to her. Despite the added attention, she feels comfortable working with him. He is funny and playful with his direction and his corny jokes elicit a laugh or two. Before she knows it, someone else calls out, “Next outfit.”

Nicole starts to walk off to the racks, but two women come and take her jacket and shirt.

“Iced tea?” It’s offered and put in her hands before she can say no. Another woman starts to unbutton her jeans.

“Hey, I can do it myself.”

The woman rolls her eyes, letting Nicole unbuttons the jeans but the drink gets shoved back into her hand as the woman pulls them down.

She’s a bit unnerved at being in just her undies in front of Clayben, but sees him turned away fussing with his camera. Again, she finds herself exposed and embarrassed. She takes a sip and tells herself to calm down. ‘It’s fine, this is the modelling world, all the guys are probably gay. It’s no different than being at that clothing shop trying out cool dresses. She gulps her tea and tries to calm her nerves.

One of the women, a taller woman in floral blues and jeans arrives with her next outfit. It’s a knee length white knit dress with a round neckline high up near the collarbone. She waits impatiently.

Nicole tries to reach for it, but she pulls it back, “You’re not spilling that on this dress, sweetie.”

Nicole chugs the drink down which despite its initial minty sweetness, leaves a bitter aftertaste. She makes an gloop face, but swallows it down and trades the empty bottle for the white dress. She isn’t able to hold it for long, because another woman takes it, while a third puts a sheet of wax paper over her face. She starts to panic, but pulls herself together and lets them take over and put the dress on her.

“Can’t have your makeup ruining my dresses.”

Clayben is turns to face her, “Ready?”

They continue through the shoot and again, Nicole is at ease. Once she accepts that she’s going to have people stripping her and being nearly naked between sets it’s much easier. In fact, it is so much easier to just listen to Clayben’s direction and smile lazily like he tells her to. Someone hands her a small cup of a fruity pink drink and she takes it without questioning it.

“Beautiful, you’re doing great, see this is fun!”

‘It is fun!’ Nicole basks in the warm glow of feeling beautiful.

She doesn’t even complain when one of the women unfastens her bra and slides it off exposing her creamy skin topped with pert points. ‘Oh, is he taking pictures?’ She idly wonders and she looks down to her bared breasts. Hands guide her arms into a bikini top with frills along the bottom that cover part of her midriff. Her panties are pushed down next. Someone’s hands stoke her trimmed bush and she vaguely wonders about that, but then a bikini bottom is pulled on and a sarong to go with. It’s topped off by a hat and they get more pictures of her lounging and smiling.

The lights have her feeling warm and the attention has her aglow.

“Clear the set!” The voice from earlier calls out and most of the people working on lighting and other random jobs all leave. She watches curiously in her swim attire as someone says something quietly to Clayben. He looks at her with concern, but it doesn’t register in her fluttering mind. He leaves and another photographer takes over the camera.

“Where’s Slaybeh- Clayen going?” She asks.

“Don’t you worry about that, he needs a little break, how you doing honey? Feel good?”

She smiles and nods. “Yeah, a-okay.”

Clayben pipes up behind them. “If it’s all the same, I’d like to wait to make sure that her ride gets here.”

The boss type man with salt and pepper flecks around his ears smiles at her, “We’re going to switch things up a little bit. You’d like to keep having more pictures, right?”

She smiles dreamily. “Yeah, that’d be fun.”

“Okay, just relax and we’ll take care of you. Juliet thought you were cute and would like to get some shots with you.” His arms reassured her as they held her shoulders.

“Juliet?”

“Yes, do you remember the beautiful model who was out here earlier?”

She remembered the blonde beauty from before and all of her sensuality. She sighed. “Oh yeah.”

“You’d love to get some pictures with her, wouldn’t you?”

Clayben spoke up again with a hint more of an edge in his voice. “We’re going to wait out front.”

The boss smiles and releases her then turns around. “You’re dismissed. You’ll be compensated and contacted later.”

“She’s my charge and I’m not leaving without her.” He squares his shoulders leaning in, body starting the subtle coil of tension to match his words.

The boss scratches his chin. “You are a contractor, right? So you’re newish and you don’t know the hierarchy yet. Mr. Flaherty signs the checks, but I run this facility. Your ‘diligence’ is appreciated, but Ms. Flaherty is in good hands. See yourself out now.”

There is a moment of conflict where Clayben’s eyes stay hard trained on the boss, but then he softens. “Of course. I leave her in your hands. Good working with you.”

The heaviness lifts as he leaves and the boss

“There we go, come with me.” He offers her the crook of his elbow and she takes it. He takes her under his wing as he guides her to the living room layout she’d passed before. He’s explaining some of the equipment they use in modelling and lighting techniques, but she’s having a hard time focusing.

He is focusing intently on his young prey. She’s responding so well to the hypnotic drug in the tea. Soon, when the fruity drink dosed with the lab’s arousal serum is saturating her bloodstream, she’ll be ready and eager to put on a show for the catalogue. He watches closely, taking note of the signs. The way she unconsciously licks her lips, the way her thighs tremble just an instant before taking a quick squeeze, and the slight sheen of moisture on her temple as her body heats up.

Nicole tries to take in his words and remain cool and professional like a real model. She’s more at ease without the crowd of people milling about. But there’s an exciting intimacy at being alone with a hot older guy. Even if he wouldn’t ever be interested in a girl like her. She touches the bare space between her breasts idly as she holds her thoughts together.

“The next set of photos will have you lounging at home with more of a posh classy feel. We have some loungewear laid out for you. Just change and make yourself comfortable. Think you could do that for me?” He caresses the shorter young woman’s cheek as he speaks and she looks up to him hanging on every work. He’s delighted by the glassy haze in her eyes.

She nods, but seeing the outfit he has laid out, she asks. “Where’s the rest of it?” She picks up a lacy black demi-bra and panty set.

He fidgets with the camera. “There’s robe to go with. We shoot plenty different styles here, from fun and free, to sexy, and even nudes. The American market tends to be much more prudish than the European, but we cater to all the world. I understand that these photos, however, are going to be just for you, so we can do anything you want.”

She unties the sarong from the curve of her flared hip and it flutters away from her round buttocks. He watches her intently, noting the womanly shape of her hips on such a young girl. Her arms reach back to unhook the bikini top and the straps pull away from her shoulders.

“I work with a lot of different models. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to see someone with potential this afternoon.”

She slips on the black bra and clips it in place. He continues as he pretends to check his camera equipment as she strips down to bare bottom. He’s transfixed by the small beauty mark on the cheek of her left buttock. She tans easily, but a small mole is visible against the expanse of forbidden white flesh unkissed by sun nor lover.

It is quickly covered by black lace panties before her curved back rises and she turns to face him now only encased in lingerie that promises pleasure. “You think I have potential?”

The innocence in her voice alone is enough to stiffen him. “Oh, sure. You move with grace and you follow direction very well. There are some issues. For instance, this tan line isn’t something we like for professional models doing shoots for us. But you can take care of that easily.”

She watches his hand trace the tan line over her heaving chest and pounding heart. Her nipples tighten under the bra in response, aching for a touch that didn’t come.

“Why don’t we get some pictures with the robe on?”

She caught her breath and hurried to obey. Why was she being so silly and horny? She covered up with the black chiffon robe that offered little concealment. Maybe some girls might have been intimidated by all of this attention, but she knew she was going to get these pictures for herself.

He had her sit back on the couch, and she pulled up her knees and hugged them letting him get a few coy shots.

“Great smile, you’re beautiful. Doing wonderfully. No lean back on your arms and stretch your legs out forward.”

She posed as he instructed, but he made sure she arched her back to not collapse her tummy. Doing so thrust her breasts up with yearning and the robe that had no ties fell away revealing her ab line.

She’s feeling delightfully randy and decides to really get him going. She pulls her fingers through her hair and give him the best sultry sexy look she can manage. He keeps taking pictures as she fakes biting at him playfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.