The Golden Knot
Chapter 3: Saturday (Daytime)

Copyright© 2019 by Ridden

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Saturday (Daytime) - A little story about an annual competition held between six rather special and very private clubs. Warning: Not my usual kind of story. Proceed with care. Please read the codes first. Enjoy (I hope)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Bestiality   Caution  

The girl was a mess. Not that any of the others had faired much better. The almost constant attention of the dogs throughout the night had taken its toll and her body reflected that. Hair matted, body covered in sweat, cum and drool, flanks criss-crossed with scratches from the claws of the more ardent dogs. Even now she was being used by a large brindle mutt that looked like some kind of mastiff cross who was evidently generously endowed. The girl was in her knees, thighs vertical, body bent forward, trying to cushion her head on her outstretched forearms. Each thrust from the mutt driving a low grunt from her as he rammed her rapidly and repeatedly.

The sound of the handlers filling the food bowls dragged me away from my memories. Both dry food and a meat/vegetable mix was provided in the bowls, the amounts were generous, there might even be some left for the girls, if they could work their way close enough to eat. It had long ago been decided that for the duration of the competition the bitches were dogs and treated as such own all respects, at least until or unless the duty doctor intervened. Even we sponsors could do nothing to change the treatment of the bitches. Our only duty was to watch our charges and if necessary take their place in order to end their ordeal.

The bridle mutt had filled the girl and though still well knotted was obviously hungry as he headed towards the closest food bowl, drawing his bitch along by her achingly full cunt. The girl shuffled backwards on all fours, trying hard to keep up whilst doing her best to keep her lower legs spread wide and clear of the dogs hind paws with their claws. He had already marked the backs of her calves in his eagerness to hint his cock and drive his knot into her.

He fed hungrily, then moved aside to the water bowl to lap the coolness. His move allowed the girl to shuffle to the side until she could reach a food bowl. I watched her face as she lowered her head and ate, lips drawn back, teeth seizing the meat mixture, sucking it in, chewing, swallowing, going back down for more. Cheeks and chin smeared with the rich dark juices.

Fed and watered the hound finally pulled free, his knot having softened and shrunk, the girl turned, eager to drink, uncaring if the water was now tainted with the mutt’s drool. Part lapping part suckling, the girl gulped water, parched from the long night of hard use.

The brindle had not yet lost interest and although not ready to mount her, he sniffed and licked at her pussy, following her as she crawled across the full width of her circle to reach the shower and floor toilet. Crouching she voided her bowels and pee’d, then shuffled beneath the shower. Cupping at hand to her ass she pushed two fingers inside and did her best to rinse herself. I hoped she didn’t try to sluice herself clean completely, washing out all the accumulated cum would deprive her of much needed lubrication.

I nodded to myself as thew girl changed hands and repeated her actions, this time opening her sex to douche herself a little before scrubbing herself between her legs to wash away the crusted cum. The mutt had let her alone, but now as another dog approached he moved in, claiming her. It was the only way a bitch could rest. Being claimed kept others away and allowed the bitch to rest a little until her mate decided he was ready to breed her again.

The girl was very obviously tired out, yet clever enough to attend to her mate. First she knelt and reached out to hug the mutt, kissing him as she eased him under the shower, hands busy washing him as tongue pressed against his, sharing spit and breath, dog and bitch bonding as she sluiced his body, pampering him, expending just enough energy to prolong the time before he took her again.

They emerged from the shower dripping wet, side by side. The mutt shook violently, shedding the water from his coat, his actions distracted him from the approaching dogs, so when one growled it was already too late. The brindle backed off, outnumbered, moving away to seek another bitch to breed.

The newcomers where wildcards, added into the mix to challenge the bitches and entertain the members. I’d not seen them before, but by the look of them I knew they must be the two about which certain rumours had spread recently. The two were both big even for their breed, bodies looked like they were on steroids although that was not the case, the muscle bound look was a a common trait of the breed. Rumour had it they belonged to a member who whilst averagely endowed, was apparently married to a size queen. He had found these two and then trained them thoroughly and specifically. The breed are well endowed as a rule and these two had bred true. Except in one way, knots that swelled much larger than is usual. Rumour suggested they swelled enough to leave a bitch torn, especially due to their somewhat unusual training.

The girl had heard the low growl and had turned to see what was going on. This brought her face to face with the first dog. He moved in, licking her face with his wide wet tongue repeatedly, his actions blinding her to the second dog’s approach. The first stopped licking and lay down then rolled, presenting his emerging cock to the girl who dutifully lowered her head, lips parting, tongue extending to taste him. He allowed her to lick then engulf his cock in her mouth, head bobbing, working to p0lease him. But he wanted more and soon enough he nipped at her thigh to gert her attention.

Still on his back, cock now fully exposed, the message was clear enough to any dog girl, especially one more than half way to being cock crazed. The bitch straddled him, impaled herself, aching muscles flexing as she posted on his cock. The weight of the second dog drove her forwards and down, hilting herself even as the second dog speared his way into her ass. Whoever trained them did a very good job. The two dogs worked the bitch hard, both hilting repeatedly until their knots began to swell. Only then did the girl begin to realise what lay in store for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.