A Walk on the Beach - Cover

A Walk on the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

It was three weeks after my lover and friend’s graduation. I missed Friday nights with the guys and girls at the beach for far more reasons than the great sex. Terry went to Europe with her parents for the summer before heading to college. Bob volunteered at a boy’s summer camp to beef up his application to Yale. Olivia and Tom were planning a wedding and checking out colleges they could both attend and get their degree. I was going to be a bride’s maid. Of course, Terry would be the maid of honor. Adam went on a two-week vacation to the Bahamas with his parents.

Our little family, as I like to think of it, was scattered, but there was an unbreakable link that would eventually pull us back together.

I replied to text messages from each of them every day. I never turned my phone off anymore except to recharge it.

My phone beeped. I hastily picked up my phone and read the message.

’Hi Love,’

’I may still be a little young, but I am sure we can work that out after a couple of beers on the beach. Are your Friday nights free? Mine have been a little lonely.’

It only took me seconds to respond as I looked out my third-story apartment window at the young man standing in the street below.

’I just checked my calendar and see that next Friday night is open. Or you can just come up now. The door is unlocked.’

’Love you too,’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.