A Walk on the Beach - Cover

A Walk on the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Fridays could not come fast enough. I was masturbating almost every night to visions of Adam making love to me in the dunes.

A couple of weeks passed, and everyone wanted to go into the dunes as a group. After what I did in our last group session, I was not in the least resistant to the idea. The chance to watch the other having sex was too tempting to miss. I was snuggled up with Adam after a very satisfying session of 69. Olivia and Tom walked over to us and sat down. Tom was sporting a very impressive hard-on that made me smile. I enjoyed checking out each of the boys and girls when we were together like this. The boy’s hard young body with a cock that hardly ever went down. The girl’s perky breasts and seemingly insatiable need for their love.

Olivia put her hand on Adam’s arm and kissed his cheek. “You know, Adam, it’s been over a month since we have been together.”

Adam turned to me, and we kissed. “I’ll be back.” Adam got up and held Olivia’s hand as they walked over to her and Tom’s beach towels.

I confronted Tom, “It does not bother you that Adam is going to have sex with your girlfriend?”

Tom sat beside me, pulled up his legs and wrapped his arms around them. “No, Not at all. Olivia loves Adam, and she loves Bob too. I just got lucky that she loves me just a tiny bit more. For a while, they will have sex and declare that they will always be friends and be there for each other no matter what. What’s wrong with that?” Tom chuckled. We all love each other. It’s a wonder we aren’t sucking each other’s cock.”

I looked at Tom, wondering if I was being prepared for another side of their relationship.

“Just kidding, Brenda, just kidding.”

“Oh, okay, you had me thinking some naughty thoughts for a minute there.”

Tom laughed, “You’re all right, Brenda. I’m happy Adam found someone like you, and I think I am falling in love with you too. You do know you will never be rid of us now.”

“I appreciate the thought, but I am a realist. I do love being with Adam, but I know it’s just a fling, and Adam will move on.”

“You can choose to make it just a fling, Brenda, but you will break Adam’s heart if you do. He is hoping for more, and we all want you to stay for Adam’s sake and the group’s sake. Olivia, Terry, Bob and I were talking, and we feel you are a part of us now. The group would never be the same if you left Adam.

My mind was in a whirl. I had a lot to think about.

Thankfully, Tom changed the subject as he chuckled. “Olivia’s really reminding Adam he has neglected her.”

I looked over to watch Olivia riding Adam. “I guess she is. You know, Tom, I thought it would bother me when Adam first told me you guys swap with each other. But now that I see Olivia and Adam together like that it doesn’t bother me. I don’t know why, but I don’t feel jealous or threatened.”

“You may not have noticed, but Bob and Terry are more of a couple than they let on. Olivia and I swap with them and jealousy and threatened never entered my mind. When Adam needed someone, Bob or I never hesitated to step aside.

“So you don’t think Adam would be upset if I had sex with Bob or ... you?

Tom caressed my cheek with his hand, “No, he wouldn’t. He would see it as you accepting us all equally and willing to share your life and love with all of us. Sooner or later, you are going to have to choose to accept us all just as we accept each other.

I watched Olivia having sex with my lover. Terry and Bob were making love a few feet from us. I am sitting naked with a naked teenage boy touching me. Yes, I was aroused. How could I not be? The sights around me. My passion for watching teenagers having sex.

Tom leaned toward me and kissed me lightly on the lips. Then again, more forcefully. I did not resist as he put his arms around me and pulled me tightly against his chest. My arms went around Tom’s back as I returned his kisses. His hand moved to my thigh, His fingers gently caressing, moving upward.

All thoughts of Olivia and Adam disappeared as Tom’s hand found my wet pussy. I completely surrendered to my passion for teenage boys. I wanted Tom. I wanted him to want me. I knew I was going to let Adam’s friend fuck me if he wanted me.

I spread my legs as I felt him probing with his fingers. A finger slipped into my vagina. I reached for his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.