A Walk on the Beach - Cover

A Walk on the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Friday finally rolled around. There was no note on my desk. They knew I would be there lusting after Adam.

We had all had enough of body surfing and groping our partners in the surf when we thought no one was looking or just didn’t care if they were looking. I know everyone saw my ass crack before I pulled my bottoms back up after Adam had his hand down there feeling me up. I didn’t care. After all, I had seen Olivia suck Tom’s cock, Terry’s tits, and Bob’s hard cock when Terry pulled his trunks down in front of everybody. It amazed me that the two of them constantly tried to annoy and tease each other, but when it got late, they would head hand-in-hand up to the dunes to make love.

It was getting to be that time when we would split up and head toward the dunes when Terry suggested. “Why don’t we all go up in the dunes together tonight?”

Bob, Olivia and Tom sounded enthusiastic when they answered that they were all for it. The four of them headed toward the dunes.

I asked Adam for clarification of what Terry meant.

“It’s a group thing. Instead of each of us finding a secluded spot, we all go to the same place and make out. We have done it before with just the five of us. The girls are pretty good about making sure that all three of us guys are taken care of. It’s basically voyeurism and a little swapping because there were three guys and only two girls back then. Now that you’re here, it balances out.

“Oh. I think I see what is going on here.”

“Wait. Don’t get mad! Of course, you don’t have to do it.” What I mean is that the four of them can get together, and I can be with just you. I’m not the odd man out anymore.”

I was not sure how I felt about this revelation, “They let you watch them have sex, and then one of the girls would have sex with you?” In a way, I knew it made perfect sense for this tight-knit group.

“Sometimes I would go first while Bob or Tom would wait.”

I started to get a little excited about what was being offered, “Do you think they would let me watch them have sex?”

“Of course, they won’t mind. Terry would not have said anything while you were here if she cared about you watching. The rest of them would not have agreed to join her if they had a problem with you being there.”

“I am going to tell you a little secret, Adam. I am a bit of a voyeur myself and I know I will get turned on watching them.”

Adam laid out the rules of their get-togethers, “If you decide that you want to do this, Brenda, you’re going to have to show your stuff too. You can’t just watch them. They will want to watch us and don’t be surprised if someone asks you to swap. But that’s optional.

I was intrigued and confessed, “I fantasized about being watched. But I’m not sure if I am ready to live out that fantasy.”

“It’s up to you. I am perfectly happy if it’s just the two of us.”

Adam didn’t sound upset that I was reluctant to join in the group sex, “Do you really want to do it with them watching?”

“I have fucked both Terry and Olivia while everyone else watched more than a few times. It’s something we do for our own entertainment and the thrill of being the center of attention. When everyone that is watching us is turned on, we watch the three of them fuck, suck, and masturbate. I have known them for over eight years, and yes, we all love having sex together. You are the first person outside of our group that any of us has had sex with. I chose to include you so they consider you a part of our group and won’t exclude you from any of our games unless you choose to be excluded.”

“If I left now and went home, you could go up there and Terry or Olivia would have sex with you?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes, they would if I decided that was what I wanted to do, most likely while everyone watched.”

I didn’t want to disappoint Adam, but I needed a way out, “Can we leave if I find it too embarrassing to be watched?”

“Well, of course, we can.”

Wild thoughts of my fantasies whirled around in my brain. Was I ready to live them? Did I have the nerve to even walk with Adam up to the dunes and make out next to his friends while they had sex?

I had one last question, “What if one of them asks to swap and I refuse? Would you be upset with me?” This was my biggest fear. Would Adam reject me if I refused to embrace the group’s sexual mores? I was definitely not ready for a swap party. My feelings were for Adam. I liked Tom and Bob, but I did not lust after them as I did after Adam.

“You certainly can refuse. But I will be honest. If Terry or Olivia ask me to have sex with them, I will not refuse. They are two of the most important people in my life, and I could never refuse them anything. If you choose to sit on the sidelines and watch us with everyone else, that’s up to you. If you choose to occasionally have sex with Tom or Bob, I will not have any objections. They are my friends and yours now too. I know we are oddballs and few people would get us. But I think you do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.