A Walk on the Beach - Cover

A Walk on the Beach

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

My third-period advanced math class had just ended when Adam Bainbridge approached my desk. He hesitated a few feet away, waiting for the room to clear.

“Yes, Adam, do you have a question about today’s lesson?”

No, Miss Thompson. It’s about last Friday night.”

“What about it?” I became a little nervous. I had let a number of things I saw that night slide. I should have left when they brought out the beer, and things got a little, let’s say, promiscuous amongst the kids. Knowing this very handsome teenager might have a crush on me did not help either.

“We all thought you were pretty dope with how things went down at the beach.”

“Why, thank you. That’s a compliment, I think. Adam, I was a teenager once myself, and I’m not as naive as you teenagers think we old folks are. I drank a few beers and kissed a few boys when I was your age.”

“Hey, that’s cool. We are planning on having another party this Friday night.” Adam looked around to check if anyone was still in the classroom and lowered his voice. “What I wanted to ask is if you could get us a couple of six-packs of Coor’s. I would like it if you would join us, but you could just drop the beer off if you don’t want to hang with us. Of course, we would pay for it.”

I had a hard time believing he asked me to buy beer for them, “As your teacher that could get me in a lot of trouble.”

“We would never say where we got it if we get caught. That would be stupid. We would say we paid some wino to get it for us.”

“This Friday, you say. I often walk the beach on Fridays so I might see you there. But buying alcohol for you is not a good idea. You better go; your next class is about to start.” I was not about to buy beer for the kids. I already broke a few rules last Friday just by being with them when alcohol was present.

“Okay, Miss Thompson. I hope we see you there. You might want to bring a bathing suit.”

Adam left my classroom. I took out the lesson plan I was working on. This was a free period for me. I was hoping to finish the lesson plan before it was time for my next class. I smiled to myself and dismissed Adam’s offer and request as a <i>’Nice try kid, but it ain’t going to happen.’ Accepting a beer and drinking with them the last time was a mistake. I couldn’t let that happen again.

I worked on the lesson plan for about twenty minutes before I started thinking about Adam’s offer. I could not believe I was beginning to think about accepting his invitation to ‘hang’ with them Friday night. Bringing beer would ensure my acceptance into the group but guarantee I would lose my job if anyone found out. Knowing Adam has a crush on me and invited me to meet him and his friends at the beach intrigued me. I started to try to find reasons why a casual meeting with them when I went for my walk was not something I could avoid. I could always leave if things became uncomfortable. They are all seniors and only a couple of months away from graduation. They were just having a couple of beers and some fun in the surf. I mean, what harm could it do if I joined them and looked the other way when they acted like typical teenagers? I even started to convince myself I would be more like a chaperone than a guest and make sure they didn’t get too intoxicated and drown or do something crazy.

It was Friday night and I was looking at myself in the mirror. I had my auburn hair drawn back in a ponytail as I applied my makeup. A little eyeshadow and a light lipstick to complement my hazel eyes. Yes, I was trying to look my best as I thought about meeting the kids at the beach. I wore a short-sleeved white blouse that buttoned down the front and tan mid-thigh length shorts over my one-piece bathing suit. I toyed with how many buttons on my blouse to leave open and settled on three. After all, I was wearing a bathing suit under my blouse anyway. I laughed at myself as I stepped back to check out my five-foot-six-inch thin frame. Again wishing my tits were bigger. A B-cup since High School, which I blamed my mother’s bloodline for.

It was almost 8:00 that night when I headed for the beach. I knew I was going to join the kids if they were there. I had even talked myself into getting the beer that Adam requested. I stopped at the liquor store and went to the cooler looking for Coor’s beer. When I found it, I had second thoughts and hesitated. I started walking away before saying, “What the hell.” I went back and grabbed two six-packs. I went to the counter and paid the bored clerk. I put the two six packs in my backpack when I got to my car. Along with the beer, I had a beach towel, panties and bra just in case I decided to get out of a wet bathing suit before coming home. I drove to the beach tingling with anticipation and wondering if I was being a damn fool.

I parked and locked the car. I put on the backpack and headed down the beach. It was not long before I saw a campfire and spotted the kids. I walked up and felt that they were truly happy to see I showed up. I took off my backpack, took out the beer and put it in the cooler.

A bottle of Chardonnay was already in the cooler. I had a feeling it was Adam’s idea. “I see you brought a bottle of wine for tonight.”

“I thought you might enjoy that more than beer,” Adam answered.

It was very thoughtful of you to remember I prefer wine over beer. You were very confident that I would come tonight, weren’t you.”

“I put the odds at 50-50. But hey, I wasn’t going to pass up a 50% chance that we would see you here again.”

Adam opened the wine, filled a plastic cup half full and handed it to me. Terry announced she wanted to try the wine. Adam gave her a half cup full too. The boys and Olivia each took a beer.

We talked for about an hour. Terry and I finished off the bottle of wine. Everyone else had two beers. Olivia suggested we all go down and body surf. The kids took off their jackets. Olivia and Tom ran hand-in-hand and were the first in the surf. Terry leaned on Bob with her arm around him, chattering away as they headed toward the water. Adam helped me up. I unbuttoned and took off my blouse and slipped off my shorts. Adam looked pleased that I had worn a bathing suit. I did not come close to matching the amount of flesh exposed by the girls in their bikinis. Although, I was showing a little ass cheek where my suit road up in the back. I did not bother to fix it.

Adam offered me his hand and I took it. When we got to the water, the others were already heading out to catch their second wave. We walked out to almost waist deep. When a good-sized wave came toward us, I dived in and swam out to wait for the next wave. Adam was right alongside me. We both caught the same wave and ended up in a tangle of arms and legs at the end of the run. Adam’s lips brushed mine as another wave hit us. We tumbled toward the shore, holding on to each other.

We untangled ourselves and looked at each other a little sheepishly.

“I’m sorry, Miss Thompson.”

“It’s okay, Adam. We are just having some fun in the surf ... and things happen. Nothing to worry about.”

“Want to go again?” He asked with a smile and a lot of enthusiasm.

“Sure,” I answered as we headed back into the surf.

We waded out and joined the rest of the kids as they waited for a good wave. Terry had just turned around to look out toward the sea when a wave hit her right in the chest and knocked her over. She came up sputtering and spitting with the top of her bikini pushed up around her neck.

She quickly realized her suit’s condition and covered herself up, “Big deal, you guys have all seen them before anyway. Sorry, Miss Thompson.”

“I had to chuckle as I waved it off, “Not a problem. Accidents happen.”

Bob came over and put his arms around her from the back. “Can we see them again?”

Bob groaned and backed off. I’m sure Terry squeezed his balls when she reached behind herself and announced for all to hear. “Maybe later, hotshot.”

“It’s a date.” Bob caught a wave and was gone.

Adam put his arm around me, “Let’s catch the next one together.”

“Okay.” I put my arm around him. We looked over our shoulder to gauge the size of the incoming waves.

Adam saw a wave he liked, “Let’s take this one.” We got in position and let the wave take us toward the shore. We didn’t make it as far as we did the first time, but we came up laughing while still holding on to each other. We were on our knees as we were pressed against each other by the next wave. When the wave passed over us, I found myself kissing Adam.

We were still kissing when Terry and Olivia waded by. “Way to go, Miss Thompson.”

The kiss had been a spontaneous action on my part. I was a bit embarrassed at getting caught kissing Adam. But I’m not sorry that it happened. We got up and followed Terry and Olivia back to the campfire. I think Adam was a bit embarrassed at getting caught kissing me. He didn’t try to hold my hand.

I’m sure they planned it when Olivia, Tom, Terry and Bob announced they were going up to the dunes and left me alone with Adam. I’m sure I had Terry to thank for setting it up.

Once they were out of sight, Adam again took my hand.

I turned toward Adam and told him the facts, “Are you sure this is something you want to do? You do know it can’t be much more than a fling. I’m very worried about getting caught with a student in a compromising situation. So far, I can explain away anything that happened here as long as no one tells that I brought the beer. What about your friends?”

“They won’t say anything. Nobody wants to get you in trouble. They know I like you and would like to be more than just a friend. They don’t judge like other folks do when someone doesn’t follow society’s expected rules, and I don’t think you do either.”

I stood up and picked up my beach towel. “Maybe we should go up in the dunes.” There will be less chance someone will see me alone with you.”

We picked up our beach towel and headed in the same direction we saw the other kids go. We saw Olivia and Tom in the hollow making out when we reached the top of the first dune. Well, more than making out. Olivia was sucking Tom’s cock. I know Tom saw us as Adam led me away from the spot they had staked out for themselves.

“Are they going to be upset that we saw them?” I asked.

“No, they don’t care. We have all seen them making out at one time or another. Hell, they did it in the back seat of my car while Terry and I sat in the front seat talking.”

“What about Terry? Are she and Bob a couple?”

“That’s still up for debate. Terry is a free spirit and will make out with whichever one of us guys that strikes her fancy on any given night. But most of the time, it is Bob.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.