A Walk on the Beach
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brenda walks the beach to enjoy the cool ocean breeze and the surf lapping against her legs on Friday nights. Friday night is also a good night to walk in the dunes above the beach. There are sights there that excite this High School teacher when she spies on teenagers playing in the dunes after dark.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

There was a cool breeze off the ocean as I walked along the beach, a welcome relief from the 90-degree heat of the afternoon. I found it relaxing to drive down to the beach on a Friday night after a long week of teaching Math and History at Middlebury High School. I took my sneakers off and walked ankle-deep in the water, enjoying the gentle surf lapping at my legs.

It was a public beach that was officially closed after 6:00 pm. Still, it wasn’t unusual to see a few couples walking hand in hand well after sundown, lovers hiding in the shadows as they lay entwined, oblivious to everything around them—an occasional campfire with teenagers toasting marshmallows and illegally drinking beer.

I always walked two miles down the beach and then headed up into the dunes for my return trip. I walked quietly, holding my sneakers in my hand. The moon was half-full tonight, so there was enough light to see fairly well. A half mile into my walk in the dunes, I heard murmuring. This is the moment I was hoping for. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to the crest of the dune. I looked down into the depression between the two dunes and could just make out two teenagers lying on a blanket, locked in an embrace.

I lay down and watched them kiss and fondle each other. The boy looked to be about seventeen or eighteen wasn’t shy about putting his hand up the cute girl’s blouse to feel her breasts. It wasn’t long before the girl’s blouse and bra lay on the blanket. The boy was kissing her nipples and trying to get his hand in her shorts, but she kept pushing his hand away. He finally gave up and rolled onto his back, looking frustrated. The girl kissed him and said something I could not hear.

She rubbed his crotch. The boy unzipped his shorts and pushed them down. I sucked in my breath as his hard cock stood proudly awaiting female attention. The girl took it in her hand and masturbated him. Five minutes later, he came all over himself. He took off his T-shirt and cleaned himself up while the girl put on her bra and blouse. They picked up the blanket and walked toward the beach. I lay there wishing she had been a little more accommodating, at least given him a blow job.

I have made a habit, or maybe it’s an obsession, of spying on lovers in the dunes. About a year ago, I stumbled across a couple while they were in the midst of fucking. I was shocked but could not help but watch even after he announced he would come and withdraw. I watched as the girl sucked his cock and swallowed his cum to finish him off. When they left, I masturbated right there in the dunes. I have been roaming the dunes at night and spying on teenagers ever since that night.

I caught one other couple tonight. They were lying together naked and dozing in each other’s arms. I was disappointed that I had arrived too late to spy on them having sex. I walked on after a brief glance at the couple. I walked the rest of the way to the parking lot without incident and drove home to masturbate.

I know it’s wrong for a twenty-six-year-old teacher to spy on teenagers, but I can’t help myself. Ever since that first time I spied on that couple in the dunes, I have this recurring fantasy that I am being sexually assaulted by a teenage boy. It’s never my fault. I don’t tease them. It’s never violent, but when he comes into my classroom and tells me to get on my knees and masturbate myself while I suck his hard cock in front of my whole class, I never resist. At least twice a week, I have this fantasy and get myself off in the privacy of my apartment bedroom. I suppose that in itself is not a bad thing. Even high school teachers are allowed a fantasy or two to keep their libido in check. It’s visualizing one of the boys I have spied on as the antagonist that makes my fantasy the most pleasurable.

Over the weekend I logged onto my online dating site to see if there were any messages from men that found my profile interesting. I finally took the plunge a little over a year ago, hoping to meet someone for dinner dates and possibly sex. I have had several dates with men who responded. I even slept with two of them. For some reason, I lost interest in them after a few dates and moved on.

As usual, most of today’s selection were bragging about their sexual ability and size. The rest needed to learn how to use spell check.

I turned off the computer. I turned on the TV and settled in for another boring weekend of correcting papers, housework, errands and a visit with my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.