Poker Night - Cover

Poker Night

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lisa Thompson, eighteen, reluctantly agreed to allow her husband to have a rotating weekly poker game at their apartment. Everything was fine until the night one of the men brought some tequila. Before the night was over all the men were drunk and while Lisa's husband was passed out, she was gangbanged. After that night, her husband left her, and she was forced to survive on her own.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Lisa had started using drugs to cope with her situation at the whore house. It made it easier as she was forced to take on one hard cock after the other. Barely having time to wash up a little and brush out her long blonde hair before the next man appeared in her little room. Her previous life as a young wife, and then as a high-class call girl, was now just a distant memory now that she was a drug addict and whore.

Lacey Thompson, Lisa’s mother had been looking for her daughter ever since she had went missing. She was single again, at thirty-eight, after she had divorced Lisa’s father. Lacey had come home and caught him fucking their next-door neighbor’s wife in their bed. She kicked him out and filed for divorce. Lacey was now running down every lead she could to find out what happened to her daughter.

It turned out that Lacey was asking questions and showing a photo of Lisa in the wrong place. Before she knew what was happening two men had grabbed her. One of them put a chloroform rag over her nose and mouth until she passed out. Then the two members of Tyrone Holcomb’s crew picked up Lacey and carried her out into the alley where their van was parked. They quickly put her into the back of the van and left. As always, in that neighborhood, no one saw or heard anything as she was taken to Tyrone’s whore house.

Even at thirty-eight, Lacey Thompson was an extremely attractive woman. She had dark golden blonde hair that hung down below her shoulders in big curls. Her pretty face showed absolutely no signs of ageing yet. She had beautiful light brown eyes, flawless complexion, and a sensual mouth. Her body was shapely, from her very nice C-cup breasts to her fabulous well-formed ass and nice set of legs.

As Lacey became conscious, she realized that she was lying on a bed and that her hands were tied behind her back. With her mind clearing, she looked around best she could, to see where she was at. Seeing that she was alone, she managed to sit up on the side of the bed. She surveyed the room. It was a small dirty bedroom with what looked like a bathroom off to the side and a door that she assumed opened into a hallway or another room. Lacey was very scared, because no one knew where she was or would be coming looking for her. Suddenly, the door opened, and in walked a huge black man.

“Ah. You’re awake,” Tyrone said.

“Who are you? Where am I at? Why am I here? Why are my hands tied behind my back?” Lacey asked, without giving the scary black man time to answer the questions.

“All in good time, but for now, all you need to know, is that I own you and your body to do with whatever I wish,” Tyrone said.

“I demand that you turn me loose right now,” Lacey screamed at the huge black man.

“You white bitches just ain’t got no respect,” Tyrone said, as he slapped Lacey hard across the left side of her face.

Big tears formed in her pretty eyes and started rolling down her cheeks as she sat there, terrified after the vicious blow that she had received. Lacey sat silently realizing that she was in a very dangerous situation as Tyrone looked her over. She was wearing a button up denim shirt and jeans. Tyrone reached out and got ahold of the front of her shirt and ripped it open, sending the buttons flying. Lacey’s nice firm breasts were pushing out against her bra.

Tyrone took out a knife and slid the blade under Lacey’s bra in the space between her breasts. When he pulled on the blade, cutting her bra in half, her tits spilled out – completely exposing them. With her hands tied behind her back, she couldn’t do anything to defend herself as Tyrone reached out and mauled her nice firm breasts. Pain shot through her breasts when he pulled and pinched her nipples.

“Please don’t do that,” Lacey sobbingly begged.

Tyrone slapped her hard again, knocking her over this time.

“I do what I want with you,” Tyrone told Lacey, as he grabbed her hair and dragged her back to the sitting position.

Realizing at that point, that she just wanted to survive, he had managed to break her will to resist. Lacey was willing to endure whatever she had to, to get out of there alive.

“I’ll do what you want. Just don’t hurt me,” Lacey sobbingly said, in a low submissive voice.

Tyrone pulled her to her feet, turned her back to him and untied her wrist. He then pulled her torn shirt and cut bra off her, leaving her topless and stepped back.

“Turn around,” Tyrone said.

Lacey slowly turned around and faced the large black man. Her nude breasts stood up nice and firm.

“Take off the rest of dem clothes,” Tyron said.

Lisa’s mother slipped off her shoes and then unfastened her jeans. She slid them down her nice pair of legs and stepped out of them, leaving her only in her panties. Huge tears were rolling down her pretty face as she forced herself to slide her panties down to where she could step out of them. Tyrone was ogling her nude body. He had to admit that she was a hell of a good-looking woman. The golden blonde hair on her pussy mound stood out. It was nice and thick. In her thirty-eight years it had never been trimmed. It was something that her ex-husband had insisted on. He had liked running his fingers through it and playing with her pussy.

“Get on the bed and spread dem legs,” Tyrone said.

Knowing that she could not stop him from raping her, she did as she was told. Lacey had been a virgin on her wedding night, and the only man to ever have fucked her was her husband. Ex-husband now.

“For an older bitch, you’ll do,” Tyrone said, as he took off his clothes.

Lacey gasped when Tyrone dropped his pants and shorts. The massive black cock hanging between his legs was twice the size of her ex-husband’s cock, and Tyrone’s was not even fully erect yet. Lacey laid there terrified, as the 300lb man, got on top of her 126lb body. His massive weight pressed her deeper into the mattress.

Width a hard shove with his large hips, Tyrone sent his cock sliding deep into her pussy. It felt like she had been hit with a battering ram between her legs, as her pussy stretched to accommodate his large black cock. An uncontrollable cry escaped her lips as the pain permeated throughout her body. Tyrone kept pounding her hard as his cock slid in-and-out of her pussy. Lacey was now letting out a whimpering moan every time his cock was rammed back into her cunt. It was actually a relief when she felt him ejaculate.

After depositing his cum in Lacey’s pussy he got off her and put on his clothes. Lacey rolled over and curled up into a ball. Tyrone left her there as he went out the door. She could hear him locking it on the other side of the door. Lacey was wondering if her daughter could possibly be there some place and how she was going to escape. An hour later Tyrone came back and fucked her again. She did not resist him as he got on top of her. After he had fucked her for the second time, she was left alone for the night.

The next day however, Lacey was forced to perform oral sex. Something that she had done only a few times for her husband on special occasions, but she had never swallowed his semen. Lacey choked and gagged when Tyrone ejaculated in her mouth. He forced her to swallow his cum and then told her to get up and take a bath, that he had put towels and a new shirt for her in the bathroom. Tyrone had decided to keep Lacey for his own personal use for a while.

The hot bath felt good. She even relaxed a little. When she started to put on her clothes, she discovered that her panties were not there and there was no bra with the new shirt. After she was dressed, Tyrone moved her to a larger and much nicer room with a king-size bed. Lacey did not realize at first that she was actually in Tyrone’s room that he stayed in.

After her divorce, Lacey had quit taking her birth control pills. She definitely wasn’t planning on having sex with some overnight stand and she didn’t see herself getting remarried. Due to her lack of judgment, Lacey had gotten pregnant her second month there. The thirty-eight-year-old was carrying Tyrone’s baby in her belly.

After the baby was born, Lacey willingly lived with Tyrone and took care of his baby. A couple of months passed, and she was pregnant with Tyrone’s second baby. By then Lacey would not have escaped, even if she had the chance. She was suffering from what doctors called Stockholm Syndrome. Lacey had no idea that her daughter, Lisa, was just a few doors down living as a drug addicted whore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.