Poker Night
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa Thompson, eighteen, reluctantly agreed to allow her husband to have a rotating weekly poker game at their apartment. Everything was fine until the night one of the men brought some tequila. Before the night was over all the men were drunk and while Lisa's husband was passed out, she was gangbanged. After that night, her husband left her, and she was forced to survive on her own.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

It was already afternoon when Angela woke up. Her mind was all foggy, but then she realized that she was lying on her bed nude with her naked father lying beside her. Angela had only a sketchy unclear memory of being somewhere lying on a bed as she was fucked by Brian and then Scott. The young teen also had a foggy memory of her own father being on top of her driving his hard cock into her pussy. She felt the soreness between her legs from the three times he had gotten on top of her sexy body during the night and fucked her, adding to the two times that she had been fucked by Brian and Scott.

The young blonde forced herself to get up and take a long hot bath. After soaking in the warm bathwater for a while, the soreness was not near as bad. She actually felt better. Angela put the night, and everything that had happened to her, out of her mind. She just wanted to forget that it ever happened and go on with her life. After getting dressed, she went into the kitchen. Her father was sitting at the table eating a snack.

“Hi sleepy head,” Fred said, sounding and acting completely normal.

“Hi dad,” Angela replied, beginning to wonder it the part about her father having sex with her was just a bad dream.

“Did you have a good time last night? I was going to wait on you to get home, but I fell asleep,” her father asked.

“It was great,” his daughter said, trying to hold back her emotions.

It may have been a dream about her father, but she knew that Brian and Scott had raped her. The tenderness in her pussy, when she had slipped a finger into it, while taking her bath had proved that. She wasn’t a virgin any longer. She vaguely remembered being someplace, maybe a motel, she just wasn’t sure. It seamed like Marie was there also, but her mind was just too foggy, she could not be sure. Angela called Marie’s cell phone, but it went straight to voice mail. That was unusual, she never turned off her phone.

“Dad. Can I borrow the car for a little while? I want to go over to Marie’s,” Angela asked.

“Sure kid. Just drive safe,” Fred replied.

He watched his daughter’s very fine ass as she walked out the door. He was thinking that he should have shoved his hard cock into it also, he had been enjoying her tight pussy so much that he didn’t think about fucking her in the ass. Something that he would certainly correct if the chance occurred.

When Angela got to Marie’s, her mother said she was in her room. Angela eased the door of her friend’s room open and went in. Marie was lying on her bed, wearing a pullover top and jeans, as she watched some old movie on television. When she looked up and saw Angela, she picked up the remote control and turned off the television.

“I tried to call you,” Angela said.

“I turned off my phone. I didn’t want to talk to anyone,” Marie said, as tears formed in her eyes.

“I’m not sure what all happened last night, it’s all so foggy and unclear,” Angela said, not wanting to come right out and admit that she was raped.

“Scott and Brian had me in a motel room. They both raped me and then forced me to suck them off before they would take me home,” Marie said, with tears now running down her pretty face.

“I think I was there part of the time. I’m just not sure, but I know that I was raped by Brian and Scott also,” Angela told her friend.

“I was going to report them to the police, but they have nude photos and a video of me sucking Scott’s cock. They said that they would send copies to my parents and post them on the internet, so everyone could see them, if I didn’t keep quiet about the rape,” Marie said, as tears continued rolling down her cheeks.

“I just don’t know how that I’m going to face Scott and Brian at school Monday, knowing that they had sex with me,” Marie continued.

“I know. I feel the same way, but we only have a few days of school left, and I’m not going to let them ruin graduation for us,” Angela said.

The rest of the school year, Brian and Scott stayed away from Angela and Marie. At graduation they acted as if they did not even know each other. Marie got accepted at a large university across the country and would be moving away. Angela got accepted to the local college. Everything was going really well, that is, until Angela missed her period and was pregnant. Not wanting to kill an innocent baby she decided to put off going to college for a year and have the baby.

Nine months later Angela had a little baby boy. Both Brian and Scott had gotten jobs in the local area, so Angela decided to sue to see witch one of them had gotten her pregnant and for child support. The Judge ordered Brian and Scott to submit to a DNA test. When the test came back, Angela was devastated. Neither boy was the father of her child. Furthermore, the results stated that comparing her DNA with the baby’s DNA, the biological father of the child was, with a 99 percent probability, of being the same person as her father.

Angela filed charges against her father. Fred was convicted of rape and incest, and sentenced to fifteen years in prison. After waiting a year, Angela did go to college, and then on to law school. She met a boy at the Law School and fell in love. They got married and after getting their law degrees, opened a practice specializing in rape and incest cases.

Marcus had been stopping by Lisa’s apartment each weekend to check on her. He never missed a chance to fuck Dean Thompson’s beautiful and extremely sexy blonde wife or having her hot mouth on his black cock performing oral sex.

Lisa had been trying to find a job, but being only eighteen and with no experience she had been unable to find anyone that would hire her for more than minimum wage. She did, however, get propositioned by two disgusting managers. She was beginning to get very worried. The money that Brad had given her was almost gone. The next weekend, while lying on the bed with Marcus resting after he had just given her a good hard fucking, she broke down and told him she didn’t know what she was going to do.

“You know... , there is a way that you could make money, and lots of it,” Marcus told the beautiful blonde.

“You’re talking about prostitution,” Lisa said.

“Would that be so bad? It’s not your fault that Dean left you with no way to support yourself,” Marcus asked.

“Having sex with a complete stranger... , I don’t think I could do that,” Lisa replied.

“Not meaning to be cruel, but it’s not like you’re some innocent virgin,” Marcus said.

“With that thick mane of long blonde hair and your incredible sexy body, you’re the kind of girl every boy and man dream about having sex with,” Marcus continued.

“I think that’s a little overstated,” Lisa remarked.

“All I’m saying, is that you could be making a fortune, just spending a few minutes on your back and knees,” Marcus said.

“I know that you don’t have a problem having sex with a black man or you wouldn’t be having sex with me,” Marcus said.

“I know a lot of construction workers that I could fix you up with,” Marcus continued.

“Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, that I was to agree to that, what would you want for setting me up?” Lisa asked.

“Nothing, you’d keep all the money. Our relationship would remain the same as it is now,” Marcus said.

Seeing no other alternative, Lisa agreed that she would try it, if he was sure that she’d be safe with the men that he fixed her up with. He told her that they were just hard-working men that just wanted a good fuck or blowjob, and that most of them would be married and away from their home working on a job.

The first man that Marcus fixed her up with was a thirty-year-old married white man. Lisa was extremely nervous as she knocked on his hotel room door. She was somewhat surprised when he opened to door. The man standing there inviting her in was kind of handsome and very muscular.

“Marcus was right, you’re absolutely beautiful,” the man said, as she stepped into his room allowing him to close the door.

Lisa was dressed very nicely in a button up blouse, modestly short skirt, and high heels.

“Marcus said it would be $500.00 for a fuck. Is that right?” the man asked.

Too nervous to answer, Lisa just nodded her head. The man pulled out his wallet, took out five one hundred-dollar bills, and handed them to Lisa. She took the money and put it into her small handbag that she had brought with her hair bush and makeup in it. The man had already started taking off his clothes. Lisa put the handbag on the dresser and started undressing. When she was finished and nude, he was already naked and lying on the bed with his hard cock sticking up. She could see that he had already rolled a condom on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.