Poker Night - Cover

Poker Night

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa Thompson, eighteen, reluctantly agreed to allow her husband to have a rotating weekly poker game at their apartment. Everything was fine until the night one of the men brought some tequila. Before the night was over all the men were drunk and while Lisa's husband was passed out, she was gangbanged. After that night, her husband left her, and she was forced to survive on her own.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

After Fred had had sex with Dean’s eighteen-year-old wife, he had gotten to paying much more attention to his daughter, Angela, who was seventeen. She was an extremely pretty girl with thick long blonde hair that hung about six inches past her shoulders. Angela usually had one side brushed to the front, it would lay on the top of her very ample breast and kind of curl at the end. She was dating a boy in one of her classes. Fred wondered if they were having sex. He certainly couldn’t blame the boy for wanting to fuck his daughter.

The young teen was getting ready to go to her senior prom. Angela and her boyfriend, Brian Evans, were double dating with her best friend, Marie Edwards, and her boyfriend, Scott Baker. The two girls had talked Marie’s mother into letting her daughter, that she trusted, spend the night with Angela.

They had promised not to stay out too late and that they would not get into any trouble.

Angela’s grandmother had gotten sick, and her mother and younger sister went to check on her. Her grandmother lived a hundred miles away and they would be staying there for the weekend. Her mother and sister didn’t get to see her all dressed up for the prom. Her father, however, thought that she looked fabulously sexy.

Brian and Scott had been trying all year to get their girlfriends to give up their virginity. As far as either girl would go was letting their boyfriends fondle their breasts while making out. The boys were determined that before prom night was over, that Angela and Marie wouldn’t be virgins any longer. They had already rented a motel room with two double beds and planned to take the girls there after the dance.

The problem was that neither girl would go to a motel willingly without something to impair their judgement. Scott had stolen a fifth of 190-proof vodka from his dad’s liquor cabinet. Their plan was to get Angela and Marie drunk and then take them to the motel where they could have sex with them.

The had a wonderful time at the prom. Afterwards, the boys took the girls to one of the local teens make out spots and parked. Scott broke out the vodka, along with the orange juice that they had bought for the occasion. Both underage girls liked screwdrivers and were able from time to time to slip some of the vodka out of Angela’s unsuspecting father’s liquor cabinet. They would sneak it into Angela’s room and mix it with orange juice. That vodka, however, was only 80-proof, nothing like the 190-proof that Scott had stolen.

When the girls would make their screwdrivers, they would use 10 percent vodka and 90 percent orange juice. The girls were not paying attention to Scott when he was making their drinks. If they had, Angela and Marie would never have drunk them. He only put 10 percent orange juice in them and the rest vodka. The drinks he made for him and Brian were straight orange juice.

Before they knew it, the girls were very intoxicated. Brian had Angela in the back seat making out. He had her pullover-top pushed up past her breasts and was fondling her tits, through her bra, while he kissed her. She usually would have stopped him by then. When he broke the kiss, Angela’s head rolled back against the seat. Her eyes were closed. Brian eased his hand under her short skirt and slid it along her soft inner thigh all the way to her moist panties. She just moaned, but didn’t try to stop him.

Scott had Marie in the front seat. She was a sexy redhead. Her long dark red tresses hung down to the middle of her back. She had beautiful light blue eyes and a flawless complexion. She was a cheerleader and had fantastic legs to go along with her well-rounded tight ass. Her breasts stood out nicely. In fact, when she cheered, she had to wear a tight-fitting restraining bra to keep them from bouncing. She almost didn’t make the squad because of her breasts.

Marie’s head was laying against Scott’s shoulder as she softly moaned. Her eyes were glazed over and only half open. He had her button-up blouse undone and had managed to unhook her bra. His hand was kneading her firm tit underneath her loose bra cup. She had never allowed him that much liberty with her sexy body before. Scott had a huge smile on his face. Their plan was working. The two most unfuckable girls were going to lose their virginity.

“I think Angela is ready for phase two,” Brian said, from the backseat.

“We’re not going to have any problem with Marie. I don’t think she even knows where she’s at. She’s floating out there somewhere,” Scott replied, as he cranked the car and headed toward the motel.

When they got to the motel, the boys had to help the girls out of the car. They had to hold the girls to keep them from falling, and quickly ushered them into the motel room. Marie’s blouse was still hanging loose, and her bra undone. Brian took Angela over to one of the beds and helped her sit down. Her head rolled forward. He had to catch her to keep her from falling off the bed. Her beautiful long blonde hair completely covered her face.

Brian grabbed the bottom of Angela’s top and pulled it up past her breasts. He managed to get her arms up to where he could get it up over her head and off. Sliding his arms underneath hers to hold her up, he reached around her back and unhooked her bra. He then let her fall backwards on the bed leaving her bra in his hands. Her nude tits wobbled as her back hit the bed. She laid there with her legs hanging off the bed, moaning, as Brian unfastened her skirt. He slid it down her legs and off, along with her shoes.

The boyfriend that she had trusted picked her up and laid her on the bed. He then reached for Angela’s panties. He slid them down, exposing the nice soft patch of blonde hair on her pussy mound. Sliding them on down he removed them completely, leaving Angela totally nude. She continued to lie there moaning in her drunken stupor as Brian took off his clothes. Before climbing on the bed with her, he took out a condom that he carried in his wallet and rolled it on his extremely hard cock. He then spread the blonde’s legs and crawled between them.

Angela let out a loud groaning moan as Brian gave a tremendous shove with his hips, sending his cock tearing through her hymen and taking her virginity. She was far too intoxicated to resist as he started fucking her tight pussy with long hard strokes. He had been trying to get between her legs for a year. It had been well worth the wait, and all the refusals, now that his cock was sliding in-and-out of her hot cunt.

Brian ejaculated far quicker than he wanted to. Angela was just so damn hot and tight that he couldn’t hold back. When he pulled his softening cock out of the blonde’s pussy, the condom was full of baby making sperm. The outside of the condom had little drops of blood on it, the last signs of her virginity. Brian rolled off her, slipped off the bed and went to the bathroom and discarded the used condom.

While Brian had been having fun with Angela, Scott had gotten Marie over to the other bed. Holding her up, he managed to get her already opened blouse completely off. Her unhooked bra didn’t pose much of a problem. He pulled it away from her body and shoved her backwards letting her fall on the bed. Marie’s incredible nude breasts wobbled and jiggled as she hit the bed. It was the first time that Scott got to see them completely exposed. They were magnificent, with large nipples ringed by dark areola.

Marie made some feeble attempt to get up, but then fell back moaning in a drunken stupor. Scott unfastened her skirt and slid it and her panties down her absolutely beautiful legs. He slipped off her shoes and then removed her skirt and panties completely. Marie was now totally nude and her pussy fully exposed. Scott ran his fingers through the thick patch of dark red hair on her pussy mound and then started to ease a finger into her pussy. He stopped when he felt her hymen still intact. Marie hadn’t lied to him the many times he’d tried to get her to put-out when she was telling him that she was a virgin and planned to stay that way until she was married.

Scott took a condom out of his pocket and quickly shed his clothes. Standing there naked, he rolled the condom onto his hard cock. He then climbed on the bed and spread the beautiful redhead’s legs and crawled between them. Scott positioned his cock at the entrance of Marie’s pussy, and with a tremendously hard shove, he sent his cock tearing through her hymen. She let out a loud moaning cry as her virginity was destroyed. Marie’s legs kicked up on both sides of Scott’s body, but then settled back down as he started fucking her. She was moaning and not fully comprehending what was happening to her because of the drunken state that she was in.

Scott was immensely enjoying being on top of the girl that he had been trying to fuck for months. Now his cock was sliding in-and-out of her very tight pussy. He was trying to make it last as long as he could, but Marie’s vaginal muscles squeezing his cock was making that very difficult. With a loud grunt, Scott shoved his cock as deep into her pussy as he could and ejaculated. He stayed inside her until he started to get soft, and them pulled out. His condom had small traces of blood on the outside and was full of cum. She had unquestionably been a virgin. Scott threw the used condom in the trash and then laid down beside Marie.

After fucking the two girls, the boys laid back and rested. They dozed off for a while. When they woke up, they were getting horny again. They only had another hour or so before they would have to take the girls to Angela’s home.

“Do you want to swap?” Brian asked his friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.