Poker Night
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2019 by DBwriter51

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa Thompson, eighteen, reluctantly agreed to allow her husband to have a rotating weekly poker game at their apartment. Everything was fine until the night one of the men brought some tequila. Before the night was over all the men were drunk and while Lisa's husband was passed out, she was gangbanged. After that night, her husband left her, and she was forced to survive on her own.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Prostitution  

Dean Thompson worked in construction. Several of his coworkers had a weekly poker game going. They would rotate to a different house or apartment each week. Dean had been begging them for weeks to let him play. They were reluctant because he was only nineteen. All the players were in their thirties except for one and he was twenty-eight. After weeks of putting him off they agreed to let him play.

Lisa, Dean’s wife, was not happy when her husband told her that the poker game would be held at their apartment every seventh week. She didn’t like the idea that she would be the only girl there while the men sat around drinking beer and playing cards, but she reluctantly agreed to let Dean have his poker night.

The other players were Brad Taylor, the next youngish at twenty-eight and single. Next was Larry Smith at thirty-one who was married and had a ten-year-old son. Then Marcus Wright at thirty-two; he was a large muscular 225lb black man that was single. Arthur Harris came next at thirty-five, married with two kids. Then Ralph Martin who was thirty-five, married and with two kids. The oldest was Fred Young at thirty-nine. He was married and had a daughter that was seventeen, just a year younger than Lisa Thompson.

All the men had been completely surprised when they met Dean’s young wife for the first time. She was nothing like what they had expected. Lisa Thompson was absolutely beautiful with her thick mane of long blonde hair that reached her lower back. It was parted on the side and brushed over and some of the blonde tresses were to the front, covering her right breast. She had very pretty hazel eyes. Her body was fabulous, from her firm C-cup breasts to her small waist and very nice well-rounded ass. The eighteen-year-old was most definitely centerfold material.

The games went well. All the men were nice and polite, that is until the night one of the men brought some tequila along with the beer. That night Lisa was wearing a nice conservative pullover top and tight blue jeans that really showed off her fine ass and the natural little gap between her thighs. She knew men found her attractive, but she never saw herself as overly sexy. All through high school she never had to worry about a date. Boys flocked around her until she got engaged to Dean her senior year. Her reputation had been that she was fun loving and kissable, but that she didn’t put-out. In fact, Lisa was a virgin on her wedding night.

Lisa didn’t really drink. She always limited herself to two beers and could start feeling the effects after just two. The young sexy blonde wife had never drunk tequila, or any hard liquor for that matter.

Brad, the twenty-eight-year-old single guy kept trying to get Lisa to try the tequila. She kept politely refusing until, Dean, her husband convinced her to try it. He and the others were already getting drunk. They had quit playing cards and were just sitting around drinking. Every time Lisa’s glass was empty, Brad would fill it again. After the young wife started staggering and slurring her speech, as she moved around the room, Brad got her to sit down between him and Marcus. With Brad’s encouragement, Lisa drank another glass of tequila. Dean’s head was down on the table, he had passed out.

“I think the tequila is getting to me. I need to go lay down,” the young wife slurred.

When she tried to get up, she stumbled. Brad caught her before she fell. He slid Dean’s sexy blonde eighteen-year-old wife onto his lap. Her head rolled back against his shoulder as she said, “I think I’m drunk,” in a mumbling slur.

All the men watched intently, except her husband for he was passed out, as Brad reached around Lisa and squeezed her firm breasts.

“No. Don’t do that,” Dean’s wife slurred, but was too drunk to resist.

Brad leaned the young wife forward and pulled her top up past her breasts and over her head, pulling it off her long hair and arms. Lisa’s beautiful long blond hair fell to the front, covering half of her face as Brad unhooked her bra. When Brad pulled her bra away from her flawless C-cup breasts, in a mumbling slur, Lisa tried to tell him to stop and leave her alone, but it came out incomprehensible. Brad now had the young wife topless and was fondling her magnificent breasts, making her nipples hard and sticking out.

“Maybe you should leave the young kid’s wife alone,” Fred, the elder statesman of the group said.

“Why? He’s in no shape to take care of her. I know all of you have been thinking the same thing as me. How much you’d like to shove your hard cocks into Dean’s sexy young wife’s pussy. You guys can have some if you wanna, but after I get through with her first,” Brad said, as he slid Lisa off his lap and picked her up and carried her toward the bedroom.

He laid Lisa on the bed. Her eyes were closed, her head rolled to one side, and she was softly moaning as Brad unfastened her jeans. He had a hard time working her tight jeans off her ass, but once he got them down past her fabulous well-rounded ass, he slid them off her, along with her shoes. Now the only obstacle protecting Dean’s young wife’s pussy from Brad was her panties. He eased them off her ass, slid them down her very nice set of legs and off. She laid there moaning, unable to stop him. The beautiful eighteen-year-old wife was now nude and available for the taking.

Brad quickly undressed, as he admired Dean’s wife lying there nude. Her long blonde hair laying around her pretty face and the nice patch on her pussy mound. It was thick enough that she probably had never trimmed it. His cock was fully erect and sticking out as he eased his naked body on top of Lisa.

“No. Don’t. I’m married,” the young wife slurred, but she was too intoxicated to put up a fight, as Brad spread her legs

The men in the other room heard Lisa let out a loud groaning moan when Brad shoved his hard cock into her tight pussy. They could hear him grunting and Dean’s wife continue to moan as she was being fucked with long hard strokes. Despite her unwillingness, Lisa’s pussy was wet and slick as Brad’s cock slid in-and-out of it. He fucked her hard for several minutes until he couldn’t hold back any longer. The men in the other room heard Brad give a loud grunt as he ejaculated his cum deep into Lisa’s pussy.

Brad pulled his softening cock out of the sexy blonde’s cunt and rolled off her. He got up well satisfied. Dean’s wife had been an incredible fuck. After putting his clothes back on, Brad went in the other room where his friends were. Lisa’s husband was slumped over the table, still passed out while she lay nude and vulnerable in their bedroom.

“Dean’s wife was a fantastic fuck. She’s in no shape to stop any of you if you want to have a go on her sexy young body,” Brad told the other men.

“Hell. Why not. We’ve all been wanting to. Brad just had the nerve to do it,” Larry Smith said, as he got up and headed to the bedroom.

Lisa was lying there nude, on her back with her eyes closed. Larry could see her nice firm breasts and somewhat hard nipples rise and fall as she breathed. Her legs were still spread, leaving her blonde pussy fully exposed. Larry shed his clothes and then climbed on top of Dean’s wife.

“No. Stop. I don’t wanna...,” Lisa slurred, but was unable to keep Larry from sliding his cock into her pussy.

She laid there underneath him as he pounded her cunt hard and fast. Lisa was softly moaning as she was being fucked for the second time that night. It didn’t take Larry long before he ejaculated, adding his cum to Dean’s young wife’s pussy. After pumping the last bit of his cum into her cunt, he got off the sexy eighteen-year-old and put on his clothes. He then went into the other room smiling.

Arthur Harris was the next to make a trip to the bedroom. Dean’s wife was forced to take her third cock of the night. She was once again fucked hard and fast. Lisa just laid there moaning, unable to stop what was happening to her, as Arthur’s hard cock slid in-and-out of her pussy. It only took a few minutes before another load of cum was deposited in her now well-used cunt.

“Man! What a fine piece of ass Dean’s wife is. Her pussy muscles are still tight. How did that kid ever get something like her to marry him?” Arthur rhetorically said, when he joined his friends in the other room.

The next man to climb on top of Dean’s sexy young wife was Ralph Martin. She continued to moan as the forth cock of the night slid in-and-out of her pussy. By then Lisa had stopped showing any signs of resistant and just laid there, being used like some street whore. He was amazed how he could feel her vaginal muscles clinging to his cock as he fucked her, even after she had been already fucked three times. He had waited as long as he could, and then he ejaculated, sending another load of cum into Dean’s young wife’s cunt.

“Damn. She’s one fine fuck. Dean ought to be selling that pussy, he could get rich,” Ralph said, after he put on his clothes and went into the other room.

Lisa’s husband was still passed out and had no idea that his beautiful blonde eighteen-year-old wife was being gangbanged. She had already been forced to take four cocks in her tight pussy, one after the other. Fred Young would be her fifth.

Dean’s wife reminded Fred of his own seventeen-year-old daughter, Angela, who was just a year younger than Lisa. He probably would have reframed from fucking Lisa, but she had already been fucked four times and he thought that Dean’s wife had the finest tight ass of any young girl he’d seen. Fred quickly undressed and climbed on the bed with the sexy blonde. Still too intoxicated from the tequila that she had drank, Lisa did not resist and just moaned as Fred rolled her over on her stomach.

He spread her legs and laid on her back. The head of his hard cock was positioned at the entrance of Lisa’s tight little anus, wet from all the leakage of cum from her pussy. Fred’s face was buried in her beautiful soft long blonde hair as he gave a tremendous shove with his hips, sending his cock deep into Lisa’s backdoor. Dean’s wife let out a loud crying moan when her tight little asshole was impaled with a hard cock for the first time.

The pain made Lisa somewhat more coherent, but she was only able to struggle very marginally, and was unable to get Fred off her back. He continued to drive his cock in-and-out of her tight ass as she moaned. It only excited him more as she wiggled underneath him. Fred had wanted to fuck Dean’s young wife’s ass ever since he had seen her in tight jeans the first time. He however, never dreamed it would actually happen, and now he was on top of her fucking her ass.

Lisa never imagined that she would have ever been fucked in the anus. She had known men were always looking at her ass, but she thought that was just something men do to girls. Lisa’s anus muscles were tightly squeezing Fred’s cock as he fucked her ass. He blew his load of cum deep in her backdoor. As he climbed off Dean’s wife, he could not help but wonder if his daughter, Angela, would be as good a fuck as Lisa and wondered if some boy might already be fucking her young pussy or ass.

“Well Marcus. It’s your turn. I’m sure Dean’s young wife’s little blonde pussy is loosened up by now. I know her ass is. You shouldn’t have any trouble getting that large black cock of yours in her tight little cunt,” Fred told Marcus when he joined the other.

Dean was starting to moan, but he was still too drunk to realize what was going on, as Marcus got up and headed to the bedroom. Lisa was on her side curled up in a ball. He could see that her little ass hole had been stretched. “Damn! Fred did fuck her in the ass,” Marcus thought as he took off his clothes. When he was naked, his large black cock was hanging between his legs. It was definitely larger than all the other men.

“Please. No more,” Lisa slurred, now a little more coherent, as Marcus rolled her on her back and got between her legs. Even after her pussy had been fucked four times, it was still tight as the big black man shoved his black snake into Dean’s young wife’s pussy. She let out loud groaning moans as he started fucking her. Lisa, having only had Dean’s cock before tonight, had never felt anything like his big black cock inside her.

As Dean’s wife became more alert to the fact that she was being fucked, her body started to respond of its own volition. Without realizing what she was doing, Lisa started working her hips, fucking her pussy up to meet Marcus’s driving cock. She was moaning louder and louder as his large black cock slid in-and-out of her blonde pussy. As her head rolled to the side, Lisa saw her husband standing in the doorway watching the big black man between her legs.

Marcus’s cock was disappearing in Lisa’s young pussy with each stroke. Lying there on her back, she just stared at her husband as a major orgasm overtook her. Dean watched his beautiful blonde wife wrap her legs around the large black man, trying to get all of his cock in her pussy that she could, as a loud moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Dean could see his wife legs shudder and knew she was having an orgasm with Marcus.

“Oh God! Get off me,” Lisa cried, and tried to shove Marcus off her, as she saw her husband turn and walk away.

Marcus was so close to ejaculation that he held the young wife down and kept fucking her until his cock erupted, sending more cum into her pussy. He then pulled his slightly softening cock out of Lisa’s cunt and got off her. He quickly dressed and went out of the bedroom.

“Did you all fuck her?” Dean demanded.

“Hey man. We didn’t mean for it to happen. We were all just drunk,” Brad tried to tell Dean.

“All of you need to leave,” Dean said, with hatefulness in his voice.

Nothing more was said, as the men hurried out of Dean and Lisa’s apartment.

Lisa eased off the bed, she felt the soreness between her legs, and her ass hurt. She found a sweatshirt and slipped it over her nude breasts, and then put on her jeans and went to face her husband.

“I couldn’t help it. They raped me,” Lisa cried, as she saw him standing by their front door.

“It sure didn’t look like rape to me, the way you were fucking Marcus. I saw the way you were enjoying his black cock,” Dean snapped.

“I couldn’t help it. I was drunk. You were the one that wanted me to try tequila,” Lisa cried.

“Don’t blame it on me,” Dean yelled, as he went out their apartment door, slamming it behind him.

Lisa ran to the bedroom, fell across the bed crying. She was still feeling the effects of the tequila as she cried herself to sleep. It was afternoon when she woke up and her husband still had not returned. It was late evening when she heard him coming in the front door. He refused to even look at her.

“Please! Talk to me,” Lisa begged, but to no avail.

Dean completely ignored his wife, as he grabbed a large plastic garbage bag, stuffed his clothes in it, and left. Lisa went back to the bedroom, fell across the bed, and cried herself to sleep again. At least she had been on birth control and didn’t have to worry about getting pregnant.

A week went by and still no Dean. Lisa decided to go by his work. She hated having to see the other men after what had happened and what they did to her, but she needed to talk to her husband. The first person that she ran into happen to be none other than Brad Taylor, the first guy that had fucked her that regretful night.

“Dean’s not here. He quit a few days ago,” Brad told Lisa.

“He didn’t come home,” Lisa said, as tears formed in her eyes and started trickling down her pretty face.

“I figured he just couldn’t face us every day after what happen. I had no idea he didn’t go home. I don’t know where he could be,” Brad said.

“If you hear anything or know his whereabouts, will you let me know?” Lisa asked, trying to hold back her tears.

“I sure will, and I’ll come by and check on you until we know what happened to him,” Brad told Dean’s wife.

“Thank you,” Lisa said, and then got back into the cab that she had paid to bring her there.

“Take me back home. This was a wasted trip,” Lisa told the cabdriver.

“Yes mam,” he replied, and took her back to the apartment.

Another week passed, and Dean still had not returned or called. After the third week passed, Lisa was really getting worried. Their rent would be due in a week, and she didn’t have the money to pay it. Lisa had no where to turn. Her parents couldn’t help. They could barely support themselves and her younger sister, who was in high school.

The day that she got the past due notice for the rent, Brad had stopped by to check on her, and to see if she had heard from Dean. Of course, she hadn’t heard anything. Lisa broke down crying and showed Brad the late due notice.

“I can’t pay it. I don’t have the money,” Lisa said, continuing to cry.

“I’ll pay it. It’s the least I can do after what happened. Maybe by the end of the month we’ll hear from Dean,”

“I’ll pay you back somehow,” Lisa said, trying to hold back the tears.

If Dean didn’t show up by the end of the month, Brad was sure that he could get his beautiful young wife to fuck him again. Having her sexy body to fuck would be well worth a month’s rent. He wondered if she had performed oral sex for her husband. He wanted very much to have her hot lips wrapped around his hard cock. He would bet that she had never swallowed cum. Something that he would very much like to correct.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.