Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Events at the sorority went on much like normal after the confrontation with Mrs. Turner. While the betrayal of a favored alumni still shocked the girls of the sorority, it did not break them. In fact, finding out the source of so many of their problems liberated them.

First on their agenda became repairing their relations with the frat boys who they had neglected in favor of the donors for so many years. Their spontaneous orgy after Jason’s defeat of Mrs. Turner became a weekly event for the members of the fraternity and sorority. The renewed relationship reaped instant rewards. Stan, Ted, and David worked with Amy to secure new donors. Who happened to be their rich family members.

As for Brandon and Jason: they found themselves worshiped as heroes. When they were invited to the sorority it was they who had to prove themselves to the sorority ladies to show they represented the traits of an alpha male. Jason, in particular, had much to prove. At most the girls expected them to be good for a fuck. Instead, Brandon launched a successful investigation into a mystery the sorority leaders did not know they had. Then Jason screwed Mrs. Turner into submission, both of the young men saving the sorority from closure.

Now the two young men, fresh off their victory, still smelling of sex from all the congratulatory fucking with the rainbow girls sat in a van on their way to the forest grounds outside the campus. Amy had officially invited them into the Cult of Man, this was to be their initiation ritual.

Brandon almost forgot about the cult, the religious organization that was behind the sorority and other feminist institutions. He’d heard word of rituals throughout his stay at the sorority but nothing concrete. He began to think of it as nothing more than a club, an extension of the sorority. Yet Amy sat in the front of the van, stone-faced, as she drove them to the location of the ritual.

Jason was with him of course. Unlike Brandon, he showed little nervousness about the situation. The sex fight with Mrs. Turner caused his friend to mature rapidly. Jason dropped the frat boy persona almost entirely, choosing to speak like the intelligent young man Brandon knew him to be. A large portion of Jason’s time was spent in the library with Lisa, studying the sorority’s interpretation of law. His buddy also slept with Lisa when the urge took him. He felt no jealousy toward Jason as they have been sharing sexual partners since joining the sorority. An idea that never crossed their minds before but now felt natural in the hyper-sexualized environment at the sorority.

The van came to a sudden stop. They’d arrived.

Hopping out of the van, two women greeted them. Their expressions as stony as Amy’s.

“I have only seen pictures of you two,” one of the women said, approaching them in her lacy dress. A tailor must have made it, as the typical cultist black robes were nearly see-through, giving him a nice view of mature breasts.

She touched his muscled chest with her soft hand in admiration. In the past, he would have cracked a joke to ease the tension but he’d changed as much as Jason. He let the woman ogle his body. To his side, the second woman gave Jason the same treatment.

Amy intervened the women’s worship of them. “Enough, honored sisters. This night, they are not for you.”

A flash of spite came across the women’s faces, only for a moment, before they took a breath, calming themselves.

“You are right of course, little sister,” said the woman in front of Brandon. She turned back to him and said huskily. “Later, however...”

The woman in front of Jason also disengaged, leaving him along with Brandon with strained pants. Amy passed by them making sure they saw her raised brow, then motioned for them to follow her and the women.

Brandon knew of these woods, it was not a favored place for camping, sports, or any other form of recreation. Rumors of it being filled with trash and other toxic materials scared of visitors. This however proved to be untrue. While silent, to the point of lifelessness, he could smell the crisp unpolluted air and see the untouched lushness of the woods.

“The rumors prevent people from coming here, and it is owned by one of the cult leaders. You won’t see them tonight, but usually guards patrol the forest,” Amy explained.

“Are all the rituals done here?” Jason asked.

“Only for the sorority members. Different organizations, different ritual sites. The women here today are the alumni of the sorority.”

Jason continued to ask questions until they came upon a torch-lit clearing with women wearing the same lingerie styled robes of the alumni guiding them.

Brandon could see from how the women were positioned that they were meant to be near the center. Jason caught on as well and followed his lead, moving to the middle of the women.

A much older woman came to stand before them. She blessed them with a warm smile. “We have not found suitable men from the campus in far too long. Certainly none like yourselves.”

“Thank you,” Jason said. Brandon simply nodded.

“Before we begin, I would like to thank you for the actions you took on behalf of the sorority.” She looked at Jason. “And for the corrective measures you took on Mrs. Turner. We made mistakes with her. It will not happen again. We of the Cult of Man sorority division give you both our apologizes.” She bowed deeply.

“Please, it’s fine. It all ended for the best, we found out the sorority had other enemies as well.”

“It is not fine,” She said, raising her head. “You went to class thinking your finances were settled, it could have been much worse. Still, I thank you for your mercy. Now I will tell you both what is to happen here today.” Hopefully not blood sacrifices. “Our cult is much older than it seems, having taken many forms through the centuries. This form is the most unique it has taken due to the crisis in the hearts of men and women. Tonight, you will spill your seed onto the sacred ground to summon our mistress. You will lay with her as men who are worthy.”

Brandon heard nothing about them worshiping some kind of deity or was she referring to a leader of the cult?

Two slight mature women came up behind them, stripping them of their clothes and leading them by their cocks closer to what he presumed to be the sacred ground. A small swampy patch of ground.

The women went behind them and began their handjob. Slowly massaging the cocks, their soft hands expertly glided up and down their lengths. If the rainbow girls were expert at blowjobs these girls were expert in the stroking of cocks. As one, they started on Brandon’s and Jason’s balls. Gently cradling them in their palms, every so often giving them all light tug.

Amy was farther ahead of them, nodding encouragement, playing with her breasts. Meanwhile, chanting began, softly at first, then louder as he got closer to release. Jason came first and the woman aimed it to the ground. Jason was soon followed by Brandon who could not help but cum when the woman began kissing the cheeks of his buttocks, her hot breath on his skin exciting him.

After their orgasms, the women swiftly backed away without a word. Leaving them alone at the center of the cult women. Brandon and Jason looked to each other, having no idea what would happen next. It was not as if this mistress of whom the cult leader spoke of would pop out the ground.

Which is of course exactly what began to happen.

The ground turned into a pool, white as if they had cum enough to change the consistency of the ground. Then the pool of semen turned red, bubbling, and popping.

“Dude this wild,” Jason said.

Brandon never took his eyes off the pool. Soon a hand appeared, then another. Followed by a head.

“What the fuck!” Brandon stepped back.

“Calm down Brandon. This is probably where the money goes, cool effects like this. Plus, I think we’re high or something. Probably one of those special drugs their corporate division cooked up.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.