Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

The play & recreation wing of the sorority had been packed full of chattering sorority girls. Worried expressions and stress filled the room. Amy had called a general meeting for every member of the sorority, even pledges were included. The rumors that had swirled around the sorority for weeks were finally being addressed. Amy stood on a stage with Mrs. Turner, flanked by Brandon and Jason.

Amy adjusted the microphone, tapping it to get the attention of the worried girls. “Everyone, please I will answer all your questions.”

“I can’t go to the library anymore!”

“That’s right, now we can only read standard feminist theory.”

“Why are we sharing sorority facilities with the frat boys!”

Soon all the girls shouted questions at Amy, their words jumbling together until it could no longer be understood. Mrs. Turner had enough, she spoke into the microphone, whispering, “silence.” A hush came over the crowd, nobody wanted to upset Mrs. Turner and suffer one of her unique punishments.

“Thank you, Mrs. Turner.” Amy collected herself after being overwhelmed by the reaction of the crowd. “The special faculties of the sorority are expensive, not only to run them but to keep them separate from other campus students so they don’t find out about the Cult of Man.”

The crowd of girls understood this, while not all were members of the cult, all knew of it. The cult wasn’t a secret organization, but it was a private one.

“The sharing of space with our brother fraternity, is to save money. They were more than willing to help.” Mrs. Turner had proposed the idea as a way to help the girls relieve sexual stress. It worked, giving the sorority extra funds but the sisters grew tired of finding girls covered in cum wandering the halls. The frat boys preferred group sex and even the notoriously lusty girls of the sorority were tiring of it.

“Now on to the main issue; why are we short on money? The donors have found our services lacking and have permanently withdrawn their backing. Sadly, we have never been able to make them true believers in our cause, making sexual services necessary.”

“You mean the rainbow girls fucked up!” A girl from the crowd jeered, joined by the rest of the girls. The rainbow girls at the very back of the stage hung their heads, staring at the floor. Again Mrs. Turner had to silence them. “We are all in this together, we share both our successes and our failure,” Amy said. “But yes, this is a failure and because of it ... the sorority will be closing down as per the orders of the Cult of Man.” The crowd erupted, some girls wept.

“Where will we go!”

“I don’t want to eat food that tastes like cardboard.”

Mrs. Turner took over. “Our fraternity brothers will be taking us in.”

A girl in the crowd screamed, many fainted. They could already feel their crotches growing sore. A girl held herself as if trying to wipe the preemptively remove the cum off her body. How could it have all gone wrong?

Brandon stepped up to the mic answer that very question. “Girls, girls, please listen.” The girls settled down, always eager to listen to him. “You are all wondering how everything could go so wrong and I will explain everything by first telling you that there is someone responsible for this.” He gestured beside him to Mrs. Turner, the crowd gasped.

Mrs. Turner who had stayed stoic until now gaped. “Excuse me, Mr. Brandon.” Her outrage clear.

Amy put a hand on his shoulder. “Brandon, Mrs. Turner has done everything she can to save the sorority, it would have closed sooner if not for her efforts to get the donors to give us so many chances.”

“Sorry I had to keep this from you Amy but I needed to be sure you weren’t involved.” Removing Amy’s hand, he continued. “I know this is shocking for all of you. Mrs. Turner is a relatively new face around the sorority but has provided stability and discipline and a motherly presence during these hard times.”

“That’s right, she goes overboard on the spankings but she isn’t at fault!”

“Yeah, she only sent me to a frat party once a month.”

“The dildo she trains us on are not too big.”

As the girls spoke up in defense of Mrs. Turner some of the woman’s more perverted punishments were revealed. Brandon could see on the faces of the sharper girls that they recognized a pattern. “Yes, our sorority mother always has our backs. She kept the sorority going and gave girls many opportunities to succeed. She even recommended three inexperienced girls to pleasure the donors.” Brandon paused for effect, letting the girls in the crowd who already had doubts figure it out.

“Are you saying they were meant to fail?” said one girl.

“Not only were they meant to fail, but they were also supposed to break. Many of you girls have shared my bed these past months. I ask you, could you enjoy yourself with another man after being with me only minutes before?” Brandon knew the answer, and the girls didn’t bother affirming it.

Mrs. Turner grew increasing outraged. “Giving eager girls a chance to prove themselves does not put the sorority’s problems on my shoulders.”

“I agree, so I did more digging. The initial rule preventing the girls of the sorority from talking to me and Jason came from you, not Amy, correct?” Brandon turned to Amy for confirmation.

“Mrs. Turner suggested it to me and I agreed but Brandon the point was to keep cult secrets.”

“Or to isolate us from the sorority culture. At the time we felt like human sex toys for a bunch of weird girls, only when I received a tour from Lisa did I realize what a feminist sorority meant to the girls here and what it could do for me beyond giving me a lot of girls to fuck.”

“I’m glad you feel that way but this still proves nothing and it was my decision in the end, including the acceptance of Green, Blue, and Yellow as part of the rainbow girls.”

“Including Jason’s cum denial?”

“That evolved naturally, but yes. I don’t see how that makes Mrs. Turner guilty of anything.”

“We were invited here to show if we were cult material, to show we were alpha’s, real men not boys. If a frustrated Jason went into a sexual frenzy on the girls how would it look?”

“I have heard quite enough of this, you have proved nothing. You put your faults on others only showing you aren’t cult material.” Mrs. Turner said.

“Yeah, none of this is real proof. Until I heard my parents’ debts were supposed to be cleared. That is until a trusted and high up sorority alumna offered to handle it for the fixer involved and failed to do so.” Mrs. Turner twitched. “Then I spoke with one of the donors, turns out they wanted to pull out of the sorority for some time but couldn’t do it as business partners enjoyed the sorority events too much. You, Mrs. Turner, offered an alternative. One with less risk of exposure.”

“Brandon, what are trying to say,” Amy stuttered.

“Mrs. Turner offered a night with the best of the rainbow girls, with mature women who wouldn’t tip off the donors’ wives as traveling to a country club is easier to explain than a visit to a sorority. Why have a bunch of girls when the donors could have the previous Violets, the winners of the rainbow parties?”

Mrs. Turner’s face changed from shock, to anger, then finally mirth. “What gave me away?”

Amy’s head whipped to Mrs. Turner. “This can’t be true!”

Mrs. Turner, Violet, shrugged. “It is.”

The rainbow girls at the back held each other, the betrayal cutting deep. Not all looked surprised, most noticeably Red. “I tipped him off, I recognized you as the previous winner and found it strange you would recommend those three for the position.” Red pointed at Green, Blue, and Yellow. Yellow cried, she had been chosen to fail.

“I knew she was Violet, but I didn’t see how that would be a problem it was a bonus, she even paid for the opportunity,” Amy said.

“All to make it easier to pull the wool over your eyes,” Mrs. Turner said.

“But why?” Amy said, pained.

“Do you know what life is like for a rainbow girl after the sorority! Hit a certain age and the donors no longer find the idea of group blowjob parties with an old woman sexy. After leaving the sorority my position diminished and I had no status within the cult. all the girls were jealous of me and pushed all their responsibilities on me since I was the leader. Did you know relations with our brother fraternity weren’t always so friendly? The feminists of the past had soured them to all female-led originations. I was the one who smoothed things over.”

Brandon rejoined the conversation. “It’s how you knew the donors and their issues with the sorority. The original rainbow parties were for the fraternity leaders.” Stan told him everything, even giving him a list of the party members.

“All the talk about the new feminism was bullshit, instead all the other rainbow girls abandoned me, leaving me to handle the frat boys myself. I spent days on my knees sucking cock, by the time I finished the others were hard again.” She played with her plump lips as she said it. “After a time, I needed it but by then I couldn’t have it.”

“I’m sorry,” Amy said in sympathy.

“I don’t want or need your pity. I have all the cock, money, and prestige I need now. Taking down the sorority is an added bonus.”

“Almost correct,” Brandon said. “We have the money to keep the sorority going for another year.”

The girls of the crowd perked up at this speck of hope, having been demoralized by the revelations.

Jason spoke for the first time. “The cat-fights, the ones you encouraged, we organized them and sold videos of it to a new group of donors, including the videos of the rainbow girls. Some guys just like to stay home and jerk off in peace.”

Pledge 3 joined them on the stage. “My mother, the fixer you tricked launched an investigation. Nothing you have done is illegal except the theft of funds that were supposed to go to Brandon’s parents.”

Mrs. Turner smirked. “Doesn’t matter, all of you are fucked anyway. Fortunately, my plans help will assist in my escape. At the country club the donors will protect me from any legal troubles.”

“What are you talking about?” Amy said, worried.

Then the sound of drunken cheers could be heard outside. Men were trying to break down the door.

“It’s the frat boys!” a girl said.

“Why are they here?” asked another girl.

“The bitch called them here,” Red said.

“I invited them for a party, I told them of the rainbow parties of the old days. When I told them a bunch of older gentlemen had replaced them, they grew jealous. You all will be sucking cock and getting gang-banged while I make my escape.”

The frat boys broke through the doors and quickly surrounded the girls.

“Brandon, what do we do?” Amy said.

Brandon put a hand on Amy’s shoulder to calm her and met Mrs. Turner’s smirk with his own. “Nothing.”

Then, Stan, Ted, and David walked on stage. Yellow called out to them, figuring out what was going on. “Hey boys!” Green and Blue called to them then blew them a kiss and waved.

“Brandon asked me to look into the history of the sorority from our end. When I found out about you and asked around, I discovered you had been sending girls to seduce my guys and that you co-opted one of our spied to feed us false intel.”

“You have spies at our sorority!” Amy fumed with hands on hips.

Stan ignored her. “After pressuring the guys, I found out someone had invited them to this party. I pretended to go along with it rather than risk a rebellion. Can’t tell a guy no to a blowjob party.” Stan spoke into the mic. “Guys, I know your drunk and horny as hell, but the girls aren’t just a little surprised to see you because we came early. They didn’t know we were coming at all.” The frat boys didn’t seem to understand and were already unzipping themselves. “Meaning the frat will close if you guys touch any of them, and ya know, there’s jail and stuff.” That got their attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.