Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Life at the sorority had become tense. The campus life Yellow had become accustomed to fell apart around her. Despite Amy’s best efforts, the donors had abandoned the sorority. Without their large influxes of funding, many of the facilities had to be closed down. The library filled with books espousing their brand of feminism closed down, preventing young women from benefiting from the knowledge. Recruiting new members for the sorority was on pause as they trained the current batch. Even the cafeteria food had gone down the drain.

Yellow sat in the cafeteria eating the same tasteless food as everyone else who did not have the honor to be a part of their sorority. She deserved this. If only she did not fail to please the donors the first time all would be well for her and her sisters.

Her only bright spot was Brandon, who had taken a much more active role in the sorority activities. He kept the girls in high spirits despite their hardships. His mood was much improved with the return of Jason, who had been stuck helping haze the pledges. A task that still confused her; Mrs. Turner had odd teaching methods.

Brandon had started a relationship with a sister she had little connection to. Their relationship surprised Yellow as Lisa’s looks were nothing to write poems about. It was just like Brandon to see past a girl’s appearance and bond with her, just like he did with Yellow during high school. I surge of jealousy bubbled within her; she pushed it down, knowing such feelings had no place at the sorority or the Cult of Man.

The Cult. When they went to the last ritual, it was to plead for aid. Their failures led them to be excluded from the ritual. A humiliation that nobody would forget unless the situation improved.

“Why so glum?” said a slim girl sitting across from her. How long had she been there? Usually Yellow was not so rude.

“The sorority is going to hell, and it’s all my fault,” she said, opening up to this stranger.

“Not all of your fault. Only some of it.”

This caused Yellow to stop her brooding to glare at the girl. “How sympathetic of you.”

“Well it stopped you from brooding didn’t it?”

“Who are you?”

“Pledge 4.”

“It’s good to know others have lost their names as well.”

“Yep, I got used to It. I think it’s kinky. Anyways, I know things are rough but Brandon has a plan to get out of it, and you can help.”

This piqued her interest. “I would love to help and do my duty for the sorority but unless Brandon has a stash of money pilled under his bed, then I don’t think he can contribute more than he already has.”

“That’s not all his doing.” Pledge 4 spoke in a hushed voice. “You have heard of the cat-fights.”

Everyone had heard of the fights breaking out daily between the sisters. At first, she and the other rainbow girls were the cause due to the perception of them hogging Brandon and Jason all to themselves. Now the cause was the massive cuts in the budget decreasing their quality of life. Yet she hadn’t seen any of the fights in weeks.

Pledge 4 took her silence as an answer. “Well, Brandon organized a controlled environment for the girls to let off steam.”

She could not mean what Yellow thought. “A fight club!”

Pledge 4 shushed her, putting a finger over her lips. “Keep it quiet for now.”

“I don’t think I want to be a part of that. It’s not the feminist way. We are supposed to be united.”

“And we are, but everyone needs to let off some steam.”

“By assaulting each other.”

“Nobody is getting black eyes or being sent to the hospital. It’s more like wrestling.”

“So much safer,” she said dryly.

“The way we do it, yes.”

“Oh? How do you do it.”

“First, we have no clothes on; second we got plenty of padding in the room, and third we cut our nails so the scratching isn’t so bad.”

Yellow didn’t know what to say in response so she said nothing at all. Now she knew how Brandon really spent his time. Getting off to naked girls fighting each other. She had no problem with that but doubted it was how to fix the sorority’s problems. What they needed was money and new backers, or at least some hope for the future.

She cleaned up her lunch, deciding there was nothing else to talk about. “Sorry I don’t think I can help. Try asking Green and Blue if they want in on this.”

“We already did, they were the first ones invited.”

Yellow halted. Green and Blue never told her about this. How could they keep this from here? Oh, she knew how and why. Yellow had been in a funk for some time and they knew she would say no, so why bother asking.

“Oh, I see. Well then, good luck.” She got up and strode to the lunchrooms exit.

Just as Yellow pushed open the doors to leave Pledge 4 called out from behind her. “Red is the reigning champion.”

“I’m in.”


A gaggle of girls of all shapes and sizes surrounded Yellow in the now unused sorority gym. She stood on extremely soft padding covered by a slippery plastic sheet. A medical student sat far off in the corner of the room ready to assist if any of the girls got injured. The referee, Pledge 3 sat beside her.

Yellow stood above one of the top 3 cat-fighters in the sorority, victorious. The poor girl didn’t stand a chance. Yellow’s experience being bullied meant she had been in many fights, and she vowed to herself never to be so weak again. She never lost her chubby figure but did gain strength from it, outweighing every girl she fought since joining the cat-fight ring.

The rules were simple: if the girl cummed, she lost, if she tapped out, she lost, if she is unable to fight, she lost. The reward and the punishments for those wins and losses were similar but not the same. Yellow didn’t understand it at first until she saw it. The punishment for losing was to be fucked by either Jason or Brandon, and the winner would get to have sex with the other.

Brandon really did read much of the feminist text in the library before it closed down. She remembered the theory, it was all about perception and the interplay between dominance and submission. Being fucked was an act of submission, but the girl was in the control of the act she was in the dominant position. Both had their ups and downs. The result was everyone enjoyed themselves while still getting bragging rights or being put in their place.

The sorority sisters dragged off the defeated girl to Brandon and Jason who stood naked and ready. She would have her turn with them later. For now, she watched as the boys pounced on the girl.

Brandon got on his knees between her spread legs, a grinning sister held the girl’s legs open for him and another guided his cock into her. She moaned out as his long cock entered her. Brandon was always gentle with the losers, unlike Jason who acted like a sex beast. However, the other girls showed no mercy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.