Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Jason had lost track of how long he’d been tied to the bed. They brought here him to help with the hazing of the failed pledges and found himself being the one being hazed instead. Pledge after pledge came into the room to ride his cock without end. It would only stop when he came, and he wasn’t able to do so.

For the first time in what felt like forever, he was alone. He savored the feeling of not having tight wannabe sorority pussy wrapping around him. The girls often came as groups, his body still wet with their juices meant he could not ignore the smell of sex, it kept his cock rock hard.

Now they were are all gone, he did not know if they passed or not. They never made the conditions for their second chance clear to him, not with all the moaning from the girls and his grunts.

It didn’t matter, all he knew was that he couldn’t cum. Mrs. Turner had given him a drug to prevent him from doing so. Jason had never heard of such a drug before. She was going to give him a type of Viagra as well before seeing he would not need it. Dozens of college girls grinding on his body as if he were a giant dildo had that kind of effect on a guy.

If this feminist sorority was in heaven or hell, he couldn’t decide. He has slept with more girls at this sorority than he had in his entire life. He also had never been so frustrated, even back during his desperate high school days, trying to look cool and hitting on horny, yet still uninterested, girls at parties. If Brandon knew he had only recently lost his virginity before entering college Jason was sure the laughter would never end.

Where the hell was that guy? Jason half-hoped his buddy would rescue him. But rescue him from what? Infinite tight pussy. No, if Jason knew what was happening, he would congratulate Jason, not rescue him. Besides, if Jason really wanted to escape, he could, but Mrs. Turner said he would lose access to every girl in the sorority and even the college. A fate worse than death. So, he remained typed up on the huge bed soaked in girl-cum.

Jason tried to get some rest, tired from events and of thinking of his plight until the door opened. In walked Mrs. Turner followed by a girl he didn’t recognize. He’d been every pledge had a turn on his cock already. It would be just like Mrs. Turner to find more pledges just for him. Did the woman have something against Jason?

“You don’t need to do this Pledge 3. I talked with your mother, and pulled strings to assure your place at the sorority as a legacy admission,” Mrs. Turner said.

“I don’t want that Mrs. Turner. I want to earn my place at the sorority-like everyone else. I failed the initiation so I will go through the hazing like everyone else. I do appreciate your help though,” Pledge 3 said.

“If you insist, I do admire your drive, if you showed that during the initiation you would not have needed this extra step. Do you know what the hazing entails?”

“That part confuses me. The other pledges said we have to make him cum, but everyone failed but still passed. How is that hazing?”

“It’s not hazing, at least not for you girls. I have given you all the opportunity to help us haze young Jason here instead. If I have deemed you have given it your all, I pass you. All the pledges were more than enthusiastic. Coming back for second and thirds.”

This explained much to Jason. The hazing was for him, not the girls, just like he thought. It disconcerted him to hear himself talked about like food. Maybe that’s how women felt? Could this be part of the sorority’s feminist ideology?

Pledge 3 looked as confused as Jason at Mrs. Turner’s words. The girl also looked amazing. Black hair fell around her face perfectly highlight her cute delicate features, a contrast to her large tits blustering out of her tight white shirt.

“Looks like Mr. Jason is ready to get started. I knew all those girls could not keep you down.” Mrs. Turner giggled at her joke. Jason did not think the woman was a giggling type.

The sadistic woman was, of course, referring to his hardened cock, having risen to attention while he ogled Pledge 3. Jason cursed his libido, the drug preventing him from cumming, it didn’t keep him erect. If he had more self-control, he would not get turned on from every sexual sight he saw.

Pledge 3 put a hand to her breast. “Oh, thank you.” She took his erection as a complement to her figure. “Mrs. Turner I would like to get started right away.”

“Very good, you may proceed.” Mrs. Turner moved to the couch where she usually sat to watch the pledges reverse-gangbang him.

“Um, actually I would like to be with him alone.”

“Is that so.”

“I already passed, so I can’t cheat, plus you can see if I made him cum after I’m done. I’m shy is all.” Pledge 3 quickly added.

“Shyness is something my presence should help rectify, but as you have already passed and curing you of your modesty is not the point of this, I will leave.”

Jason remembered how hot he was to see Mrs. Turner masturbate while the other girls had their way with him. After the 5th time, he lusted to break free from his ropes and take her on the coach, but she would not touch him. Instead, she glared at him with a look that only turned him on more.

After Mrs. Turner left, the girl let out a breath he didn’t know she held. She moved to unties his ropes. “Hold on, this one’s really tight. I was never a girl scout.”

“What are you doing?” he asked. The girls were not allowed to untie him. Not because he would run, it was to prevent him from pounding them into a mess in his attempt to get off.

“Brandon sent me to help you,” she said as she untied the last knot. His friend hadn’t forgotten about him after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.