Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Lisa and Brandon sat in an unused classroom at the college, waiting. They had invited Green, Yellow, and Blue for a talk they wanted to stay away from the eyes and ears of the sorority. The girls were late, but that did not bother him. It gave him more time to chat with Lisa. Lisa wasn’t a pretty girl. Certainly not the classical image of a sorority girl. She did not have blond hair, gleaming white teeth, and huge breasts. Instead, she sported blotchy skin, mismatched breasts, and a narrow face. And he still found her attractive.

During the past few days he and Lisa along with Pledge 3, had been investigating the sorority. They had grown close in that period. Brandon learned to look past her physical features and enjoy being with the girl for reasons other than looks. Lisa was reliable, had an abundance of energy for projects she found interesting, and the sex kept him coming back for more. She made up for her looks with pure sexual skill!

The Rainbow girls finally arrived, panting, sweat dripping from their foreheads. At least they tried to get here on time. Brandon had not seen the girls for a while. Brandon knew Yellow back in high-school. She was a bully who had the tables turned on her when she gained weight and became a target for bullies instead. He found the girl who had bullied Yellow and fucked her so hard that she would do anything he wanted, including leaving Yellow alone. She fixed her blond hair into a ponytail as she sat with them. He didn’t know Green or Blue at all. Both were average in looks, with dark hair and healthy figures. Green was the shyest of them all. They both joined them to sit, so they all faced each other.

Yellow spoke first. “I am surprised you called us Brandon.” “I tried contacting you girls before but had a hard time finding you all.” “True, we have been busy. We were not satisfied with our performance during the Rainbow party and decided to train ourselves.” “You’ve been training for weeks?” “Well, not just training. We’ve been bolstering the spirits of the sorority members. Our sorority is having money problems. Debt problems to be specific.” “Let me guess. Problems with the donors,” Lisa said.

Whenever Brandon heard about the donors, it was always about problems. He had never met any of them, but he had little sympathy for their problems. They got their dicks sucked by sorority girls, yet all they did was complain. Somehow the girls had not noticed Lisa’s presence until she spoke. At a point that frustrated Lisa to no end!

“Who’s this?” Blue asked. It sounded like an accusation. “I have known all of you since you entered the sorority!” “Oh yeah, you. I remember, I haven’t seen you in a while.” Blue lied, shamefaced.

Brandon put his hand on Lisa’s shoulder to calm her down. They were not here to fight with the Rainbow girls. “Great! So you all know each other. It will make the conversation go smoother.” Lisa did not stop giving the girls her death stare. “First thing, to answer Yellow’s question, I have not seen Jason in a while, have you?”

Green blushed, breaking away from her starting contest with Lisa. “Jason caught us having lesbian threesome last time we saw him.” “That must have been a shock for him!” Blue giggled. “He looked like he would pop right then and there.” “Yeah, then we blew him together so we could keep our positions as Rainbow girls!” Green laughed along with Blue.

Yellow gave both the giggling girls a disapproving stare! “Jason did not have much fun. He wasn’t able to cum. Poor guy looked ready to explode.” “There was so much precum you would think he already did,” Blue said, prompting another fit of giggles.

Lisa gave up on Blue and Green, opting to speak with Yellow instead. “OK, and what happened after? Where is he now?” “Not sure? I think he is helping the initiates. I can’t believe every single one of them failed the initiation.” “Sounds like fun to me!” Brandon said, looking eager to join his friend. “Not if you don’t get to cum! I don’t exactly understand that part. I guess it’s to training his endurance.” Brandon didn’t believe that. Sounded like a Femdom thing. Not something Jason was into. A silence fell over them when Blue and Green stopped giggling. Brandon did not know how to ask them for this favor. Lisa had no such hesitancy. “We need you to blow some frat boys.”


Ever since Brandon joined the sorority, he hadn’t seen other friends. His friends had called him but he ignored them. He knew what they would ask him. Only now he was ready to answer.

At the college, there was a large room with a bed and comfy pillows, even plush toys for people to relax. Nobody used the room anymore, making it a private place to meet. This was where he met with his friends Ted, David, and Stan. “Long time no see buddy!” Stan said, not looking like Brandon was his buddy at all. “Yeah, where have you been?” David knew exactly where Brandon had been. Stan spoke next. “He’s been too busy banging sorority bitches!”

And that was the point they were trying to make. They had planned their little intro. All of them giving him nasty jealous looks. He could understand. While he skipped class to take part in orgies, they went to school while also having the responsibility of keeping their fraternities’ reputation in order. Brandon had invited them here for this reason. His friends were the leaders of one of the more prestigious fraternities at the college. But fraternities got a lot of bad press and were magnets for scandal. They had a tough job making sure that did not happen.

Brandon put his hands up in surrender. “Look, guys, I’m sorry for blowing you off, it’s just...” How could he say this? “Too busy banging sorority bitches!” Stan repeated. “Yeah OK, I get it.” David pointed a finger into his chest. “I don’t think you do. You were with us. Then you bailed. Leaving us to explain to the guys why they did not get into the sorority.” “Why would you have to explain that?” He asked, puzzled. Stan sighed. “See, I told you he’s an idiot. Look, Brandon, the rest of the frat think you joining the sorority was some kind of reward. The final level of frat excellence.”

It made sense. The frat was known for giving out outlandish rewards for service. “The only reason we are here is to extract an apology,” Ted spoke for the first time, smashing his fists together. Making it clear to Brandon what kind of extraction method he would use. This conversation was not going as planned. He had to skip to the good stuff. “I have a way to make it up to you guys.” Ted ignored him and moved closer, still smashing his fist together like hammers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.