Feminist Sorority
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

The best thing about the sorority was not the orgies that Brandon regularly partook in. It was the cafeteria. Unlike the food offered at the rest of the college campus, the sorority offered real food. Not the 3D-printed fake meat everyone else was forced to eat.

Brandon sat alone in the spacious cafeteria, the usual hustle gone. Most of the sorority had gone to participate in some ritual that he was not allowed to attend. He did not mind. He needed a break from the constant sex.

So, he sat alone, biting into an old-fashioned farm raised burger, not caring about what it did to the environment or his health. Until a girl pulled up a seat in front of him. She made sure to drag the chair on the floor to get his attention.

He tried ignoring her as she stared at him waiting for a reaction. If she thought a pretty girl getting close to him was enough to catch his attention after all that he had been through then she was in for a long wait! Without sparing her a glance Brandon sipped his giant cup of soda. He made sure to make a lot of noise as he did so.

She broke first. “So, you are the new guy?” Brandon gave himself a mental pat on the back for his petty victory. “Yeah. And was there an old guy?” “Yes.” She did not seem upset that he ignored her. Brandon had not heard of other men before him. Maybe that was to make him feel special. “Don’t you want to know what happened to the old guy?”

He did but did not like how she teased it out so he lied. “Unless I know him, not really.” He reached for his fries, affecting non-nonchalance. She looked around to see if anyone was listing. It was just the two of them here, she did this for theatrics. A flair for drama this one. “I heard they sacrificed him,” she whispered.

He would have laughed this off until he remembered he had not seen Jason in days. He stopped eating and gave her his full attention. “Alright, why are you here?” “Just wanted to talk. Seen you around, decided to finally say hi.”

He gave the girl a closer look. She was young, probably one of the pledges. Black hair framed a soft heart-shaped face. She brimmed with energy, unable to sit still in her seat and this caused her sizable chest to sway before his eyes.

She caught him ogling and smiled. “Like what you see? Of course, you do. Why do girls always ask that? They know the answer. Is it sexy? I don’t think so, but I’m not a guy, so what do I know?” He did not know how to respond to the barrage of words. So, he ignored them. “Do you know where Jason is? Is he in danger?” She began to eat his fries. “Maybe I know? Maybe I don’t?” She was making him pay for ignoring her earlier. If she wanted attention, he would give it to her. “I did not get your name. I wouldn’t want to forget you.” She brightened. “Can’t tell you my name, but they call me Pledge 3.” Brandon sighed. Did this sorority have a thing against normal names?

He had seen some of the pledges around the sorority. They mostly ignored him, too busy with the silly task assigned to them by senior sisters of the sorority. The tasks were surprisingly tame. Drinking games, fetch quests, wearing animal costumes. Stupid college stuff.

He tried asking again for information on Jason. “Even if we don’t have to attend class, we still need to work.” “Oh, you don’t have to do that either. The mortgages on your parent’s home have been paid off, any and all debts are gone.” “What?” “My mom works with the people responsible for clearing up any hang-ups the male recruits might have.”

“Hang ups?” “Debts, family ties, immigration status. She’s a fixer. A good one too, it’s how I got the sorority even though I failed initiation.” She had said the last part with less enthusiasm. The sorority, no the cult, had fixers. His parent’s debt was gone. Brandon could hardly believe it, he talked to them yesterday, and they had not mentioned anything about their crushing debt being erased. Yet he did not think Pledge 4 was lying to him. However, she was avoiding answering his question.

He had to get her to talk. She came to him after all, she wanted something. Brandon gambled, he got up to leave. “Nice talking to you.”

He made it to the exit before she broke, running up to him and grabbing the back of his shirt. “Hold on!” She gazed at him with panicked eyes. He got her. “You have something else to say?” he said haughtily.

Brandon was glad nobody else was around. To a stranger’s eyes it would look he was bullying a young girl. A serious expression came across her heart-shaped face. “All the pledges failed, including me. A few paid their way into the sorority ... like me.” Her gaze shifted to the floor as she said this. “Jason is helping re-initiate the failed pledges.” “Not being sacrificed?” She shook her head. “Why did you lead me to believe he was?” She shrugged. “Sorry I like teasing people. Bad idea since I need your help!”

The girl pouted and her eyes watered. He wasn’t falling for it. Still, he didn’t want to come off as a dick. “I don’t mind helping if it’s reasonable.” Her puppy dog face vanished like smoke. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She shook his hand and bounced up and down, causing her chest to spill out of her low-cut shirt. “Oh yeah, sure.” Brandon was too distracted by her bouncing breasts to realize he agreed to a request without knowing it was.

Brandon sat at the edge of Pledge 3’s bed, nude, watching her pace back and forth. An erotic site for sure, as she was also nude, her large breasts jiggled as she threw her hand in the air in frustration. She had brought him here to help her improve her sexual technique, and by that she meant endurance. Also, bravery. He had waited on her bed of half-an-hour as she worked up the nerve to mount him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.