Feminist Sorority
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Jason needed to cum. He needed it yesterday, the day and the day before that. He needed it since he came to this Feminist Sorority. He was starting to think of this place as blue balls sorority. There was no place he could go and jerk off in peace and he believed it would count against him somehow if Amy found out. This place was supposed to be heaven but it was a circle of hell.

He had to leave breaking up the cat-fights to Brandon because if he saw another soft breast, pop out of a frilly bra he would lose it. His restraint was for nothing because Mrs. Turner asked him to get three of the rainbow girls, and he walked in on a lesbian orgy. This was on purpose, it had to be. If he joined them, he knew they would not object, but something told him he shouldn’t.

Jason was still trying to figure out what being an Alpha meant. Brandon was a natural, he knew. All the girls here said it all the time, and that Jason’s behavior in comparison was wanting. He acted like a frat boy because he wanted to be like them. Frat boys seemed happy, nobody bullied them, and they got good jobs. Who wouldn’t want to be like them? This sorority seemed to be offering something different, something more. But they seemed to be asking for the impossible. How could he not act like a horny schoolboy at a school full of hot girls making him horny?

“Hey, about what you saw,” one of the girls said from behind him. He walked ahead to avoid looking at them. All that did was cause him to imagine one of them, then all of them writhing naked together.

“Forgot it. Mrs. Turner said she wanted your help with an audition.”

When they got to Mrs. Turner’s office three other girls in the room with her. Jason knew this was going to be another insane experience. Brandon was nowhere to be seen.

“Something wrong Jason? You look a little bothered,” said Mrs. Turner. She knew what was wrong. His bulge could easily be seen. Not knowing how to respond he said nothing.

“Are we going to be replaced?” Yellow said.

“We have been doing our best, and we have been practicing!” Green said. Jason knew all about that practice.

“I have bet my reputation getting you three your positions so I won’t give up that easily. But I think we can all agree this current group of rainbow girls’ relationship with the donors is broken. The sorority believes some fresh faces are needed, and the donors agree.”

It was moments like this that Jason was reminded that the sorority was part of a larger movement. A cult involved in serious business. The Cult of Man wanted to change the world. That meant donations, tests and jockeying for power in the cult. The girls pouted hearing their failure to please the donors.

“So how can we help now, Mrs. Turner?” Blue said, the other two nodded in agreement.

“That’s the right attitude,” Mrs. Turner said, clapping her hands. “Today we will teach this new group of rainbow girls how to suck a cock properly. I hope you can teach them not to repeat your failures.”

Mrs. Turner was harsh, but he didn’t care because he was about to get his dick sucked and finally get off.

“Jason, you have proven to be the best at controlling your orgasms and maintaining an erection. I knew you would be the most suited for this task,” Mrs. Turner said. Jason knew where this was going and his stomach churned, “Please do not cum, all the girls will need to have a turn. Lucky you!”

No, this was not the feminist sorority or blue balls sorority, it was femdom sorority.

“I can stay hard after I cum, I can prove it. In fact, I can prove it now.”

“I am sure you could young man, but I wouldn’t want you to intimidate these young ladies with your forever cumming and hardening cock,” she said with a light chuckle.

So, his suffering would continue, “You’re right, that the sorority was part of a larger movement. A cult involved in serious business. The Cult of Man wanted to change the world. That meant donations, tests and jockeying for power in the cult. The girls pouted their failure to please the donors.

They said nothing, instead looking to Mrs. Turner for direction. She answered for them, “They are going to be sucking your cock today, nothing else. This is an audition, not a meet and greet.”

“I see,” he was fine with that.

Inspecting the girls, he was amazed by their looks. These were the sorority girls that he dreamed about, perfect tits, tight clothes, perfect makeup. These girls were the elites. Girls from fancy families who wouldn’t look at him without verifying his tax bracket and lineage. The three of them stood at attention, eager to learn how to give a good blowjob.

“Begin girls,” Mrs. Turner said.

The girls all hesitated, unlike the other events, they had not practiced for this. Yellow made the first move, surprising him. Started to pull up his shirt, slowly, making sure her fingers brushed his chest as she did. This got the other two rainbow girls to act. Blue knelt, unbuckling his belt, and letting his pants fall to the floor. Green removed his boxers, freeing his cock for all the girls present to see.

After so long having not cummed, his cock pulsed, it was large and the head dripped clear thick liquid. Green’s head poked out from behind him to have look, licking her lips as his cum dripped from his cock. Blue was not satisfied with looking, and put her hand firmly around him, and rubbed the head with her thumb.

“Enough! You girls are here to advise, not participate!” Mrs. Turner said.

“Then how do we teach them?” Blue whined.

“Think of yourselves of coaches.”

This was not what Blue wanted to hear, but she accepted it, moving aside while still kneeling. She beckoned for one of the girls to take her place.

“First step, girl,” she said, not hiding her bitterness. “Get those plump lips on his head,” the plump-lipped girl did as asked, putting her lips around the head. Blue pulled her head back by the hair causing her to scream, “No! I said on the head, not around it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.