Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Yellow was celebrating with Green and Blue in their new fancy rooms given to the rainbow girls. They sat on the huge bed together. Green almost won the reverse rainbow party, it was something to be happy about, given they were up against those 3 mega sluts. Yellow was not her name of course, but ever since the rainbow party, everybody called them by their colors, at first to tease them, then as a sign of respect.

“I told you, it would work,” Green said.

“Practice makes perfect,” Blue said. Green had the idea that in order to get ahead of the competition they should practice with dildos. They had done it together, one would hold the other down and another would shove the dildo inside them.

“We still lost,” Yellow said.

“Don’t be such a downer,” said Blue, after taking another drink. “We showed those mega sluts that we can compete,” those mega sluts being Indigo, Orange, and Red.

“Who are those girls? First time I saw them was at the party,” Green said.

“They came from the Feminist High School,” Yellow said. Like the sorority, the high-school was dedicated to the training of proper men and women. It was established because the quality of females at the various colleges were lacking, so the council decided that they needed an early start when training men and women.

“Never heard of it,” said Green.

“That’s because the school is rather new, and like the sorority is only part of the college, our people are only part of the school. They operate through various clubs.”

“Sounds fun.”

“It’s not. When I spoke with Red, she said it’s just like other high schools, but almost everyone that knows what they do actually matters.”

“Oh, that does sound bad, the drama must be insane.”

“Red told me that fights broke out daily, the guys were on drugs because of all the stress, and the girls were like gangsters. Bullying is encouraged.”

“That does not sound like it holds to the Feminist principles at all.”

“Different principles for different ages and environments.” Blue had set down her drink and folded her arms, her expression was cross, “Nice story, real messed up, what’s more messed up is that you have been talking with Red!” Green was shocked as well, “Why are you talking with her?” Green said, with more patience. Yellow backed away at Blue’s gaze, “I went to congratulate her, she is actually kind of nice.”

“Is that why she is always fighting with the other girls, because she’s so nice?” Blue said.

“She’s breaking up the fights not starting them.” Fights had been breaking out daily since the party, the other sorority girls were frustrated. They had a right to be, the six rainbow girls were not supposed to stay in their positions permanently, there was supposed to be auditions to replace them. It had been delayed because the donors were unhappy and it was current group of rainbow girls’ responsibility to fix the problem.

“Probably Indigo and Orange starting it. Bragging to everyone how well they did at the parties,” Blue said.

“Indigo has not even won anything!” Green said. “There is a position open for Violet right, where is she?”

“Don’t know, I thought Amy was going to do it, or the winner of the rainbow party. I am still bothered by my new name being Yellow. The official name of our positions is Greeters,” Yellow said.

“Suck it up,” Green said, she and Blue giggled at their blowjob joke.

“The real problem is these contests is it was never supposed to be a competition, it was supposed to show Brandon and Jason how to be Alpha’s. The rainbow party shows that in a world with few eligible males it is expected for women to share and do their best to please and serve them while enjoying comradeship with her fellow sisters.”

“I thought it was just so they would join the cult and we get to suck some big dick!” Green said. Yellow continued, ignoring her outburst, “We changed our names to colors so that they would not grow attached, the idea being all eligible women are available and capable of service.”

“Blah blah, let’s be real, it’s like how those frats gang bang girls show brotherhood. Group sex only works if everyone cooperates, so if they want good sex, they better work together.” Blue said.

“If you don’t believe in the ideas of the Cult of Man and the sorority, then why are you here?”

“Oh don’t be upset, I do believe, I just ignore the weird stuff. I joined up because all the guys suck these days. They are either auditioning for jail time or wimps. First boy I was with kept asking if he could touch me here, if I was feeling OK and on and on, he went.”

“He was probably worried about the affirmative consent laws, he did not want to go to jail for assault. While I disagree with it, I don’t think it’s all bad.”

“Starting and stopping every minute is not sexy, one guy even wanted a recorded statement that I consented. I get that he was worried, but there is an easy solution, if he wasn’t sure, he should just leave.”

“That’s actually one of the reasons I recommended Brandon to join the sorority.”

“Sound like there is a story there,” Green said, slapping Yellows leg, urging her to tell the tale.

“Well, you two already know that I was bullied at school, I had it coming, I was a bully as well. Brandon was dating the girl that was bullying me, and he got her to stop.”

“If he does not like bullies why did he date her?”

“Let her finish,” Blue said.

“From what I heard from other girls, they were dating before the bullying and when they were going to have sex, she was trying to be cute, saying how she wasn’t sure, weak no’s, that kind of teasing stuff,” Green and Blue hissed their disapproval. “He was having none of that, so he got dressed, and left. He texted her after, saying that if she was into some fetish stuff, they would talk about it, but he does not play games and he does not pressure or force his girlfriends. This really got her turned on and she begged him to come back to fuck her. He said he would do it if she stopped bullying me, then from what I heard, he banged her into next week.”

“See that is what I am talking about Yellow, no bullshit. I guy that knows what he wants and knows when to walk away, unlike those needy Betas,” Blue said, eyes alight at hearing Yellow’s story. Green was shivering as well.

“Yes well, it also helps if girls were more decisive, like proper feminists. Anyway, when it got around the school some of the guys tried to copy him, but it did not work. All they ended up doing was neglecting their dates. As soon as their girlfriends disagreed with them on something, they would just get up and leave, no matter what was going on. One idiot left his girlfriend at a restaurant with a huge bill they were supposed to split.”

“Hahaha, oh my god that’s great!” Green said, clutching her stomach.

“OK, OK, so now we know why Brandon is here, there is something else we must talk about,” Blue said, face stern. The girls turned to Blue, “Should guys foot the entire bill or should we guilt them into paying!” Green hit Blue with a pillow, starting a pillow fight, as they all laughed together.

“We should practice again,” Blue said. They had finished beating each other with pillows and lay on the bed panting. “This time we use strap-ons, to better simulate real sex.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.