Feminist Sorority - Cover

Feminist Sorority

Copyright© 2019 by Tyrone Wilson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brandon and Jason are invited to join a Feminist Sorority, then enter a man worshiping cult, taking part in initiations, auditions, hazing, and rituals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Cat-Fighting  

Life in a sorority, or rather this sorority, was not what Brandon expected. It sure wasn’t what Jason hoped it would be. They had moved in immediately; their stuff already having been moved by some guys who had obviously been promised some sexual favors. Since the blowjob contest with the rainbow girls, they had been here a week, and nothing even close like what they experienced happened again. Brandon studied, Jason hit on girls and college life went on as usual.

Brandon did learn much about what girls really did together with no men around. They did not frolic through the halls in lacy panties, or giggle to themselves at night about the nasty sex acts they did, not even random bouts of lesbian sex. Jason had been watching heavily for that, if it was going, he would know. What he did see plenty of was girls drunk off their ass, puking in the halls, girls in unwashed clothes, and terrifying cat-fights. It was kind of fun breaking those up, Jason even got to cop a feel, it was really the only thing they did.

All that talk Mrs. Turner and Amy gave them about being Alphas, and being initiated in the cult, seemed to be nonsense. He had not even seen them since that night.

“This sucks bro, all this pussy and still no action!” Jason said. They had to share a room, it did not make them feel special at all, again a sign that the talk of them being Alphas was just that, talk. It did not help that Jason had gone back to his frat boy persona as the days passed with no action.

Brandon stopped trying to sleep and turned in his bed to face Jason, they had to get up soon anyway, “It was not as if we signed a contract.”

“We signed a non-disclosure agreement, we should have added a clause; ‘on condition that the persons known as, rainbow girl, are obliged to suck dick when required’,”

Brandon would not pretend that such an agreement would be ideal, “you are studying to be a lawyer, you should have said something.”

“I wasn’t thinking straight at the time, it was just after I woke up after Red made me blow my load.”

“You could complain.”

“Right, ‘your honor, my state of mind was impaired to the sex girl blowbang I just got’.”

“Point taken. Look man it’s not all bad, we get books, supplies, free tuition—”

Jason just stared at him. He was not here for any of that.

“Excuse me,” came a shy voice at the door. “Amy wants to see you two.”

Jason was up in an instant. Brandon took his time, until it became clear that Jason, looking like a bull ready to charge, was scaring the poor girl at the door. He hurriedly dressed at left with the girl guiding them downstairs.

They needed a guide as the sorority was much larger than he first believed. The building that they stayed in was the living and greeting area, several of the buildings surround it were actually owned by the sorority, he had been to the library and lab, Jason frequented a game and sports buildings. It was strange how nobody at the college commented on the resources the sorority held.

“So, what does Amy want?” Brandon said.

“Amy will explain, but I think there is a problem with the donors.”

“The people paying for all this nice stuff,” said Jason.

“Yes, they did not have a great time last time they were here. Now shush, I’m not supposed to talk to you unless I have to.”

ave to.”

What? She can’t speak with us. That got him thinking, he had not really formed any relationships with the girls here since moving in. Could this be why?

She led them to a room with several tables with assortments of fine food being readied by sorority sisters. Amy was directing them, until she took note of their arrival.

“Hello Jason, Brandon.”

“Nice to see you,” Brandon said, brow raised.

“Yes, I have not seen you for some time, I have been avoiding you, I will explain that latter, for now we have a bit of an emergency,” she clapped and the sisters left the room. “The donors are upset.”

“Yeah we heard,” Jason said. Amy looked to our shy guide, the jerk had outed her.

After staring down the girl for a bit, Amy continued, “The rainbow party you two experienced was supposed to be a reward for the donors as well.”

“The donors are the ones that we saw at the party that night, right?” Brandon asked.

“Yes, and since you two wore out the girls, they could not service the donors.”

“By service you mean blow them!” Jason interjected.

“Again, yes,” arms folded.

“How did we wear them out?”

“I suppose it’s understandable you don’t know, it’s not like you have done sex acts with other guys before. Most guys cum in a couple minutes at most, it’s not like porn. Hours long sex is if lots of foreplay is involved.”

Brandon understood, “Their mouths and throats were sore.”

She nodded her affirmation, “We need you two to prepare the girls for the donors that are coming soon.”

“How do we do that?”

“First you could wait for me to finish speaking so I can answer in full.”

She was really frustrated, the issue must be serious. Of course, the men holding the purse strings were throwing a fit, he would too if he missed out on getting some time with the rainbow girls. He stayed silent, he hoped Jason would too.

Taking a breath, Amy went on, “As the girls have been spoiled by you, and the men not being Alphas, do not excite them, you will be priming them for the party. We will do this by having a reverse rainbow party...” Brandon knew what Jason was thinking, he doubted this was about them giving blowjobs, “Meaning colored markers will be placed around your cocks, as you go deeper into the girls, we can see how far they took you inside them.”

Who was the slut thinking this stuff up? Amy did not seem the type, and what was with that pause? Did she just want to mess with Jason, let him think he was going to have suck cock? If he was honest, if that was the price for another party, he would do it.

“Taking your cocks fully inside them is only the first step, if the rainbow is washed away by their juices and you’re cum then they win. The markers are quite difficult to rub off. This way will leave the girls horny for the donors, since they can’t climax until after the finish of the donors.”

He would feel sorry for the girls, but he had to endure cum denial so they should share in the suffering ... He felt as if he was missing something.

“You guys have to hold off cumming as well, or it will wash the markings off.”

There it is!

Amy clapped, and the rainbow girls entered. Red was at the head, trailed by Orange and Indigo, followed by Green, Blue and Yellow. The last three did not look to happy, being the clear losers last time, Orange and Indigo stuck close, their alliance no longer hidden. Still no Violet, guess they just wanted an even number of girls.

“Hey there Red,” Jason said, giving the girl a charming smile, that she returned with her own cocky smirk.

The girls lay on the ground in-front of them, spread eagled, their shorts and panties already off when they walked in. “Girls I know you did not have much time to prepare, this still does not excuse laziness.” Amy said.

In response, the girls arched their bare feet upward as if wearing heels, lifted their hips, and pulled their shoulders back. This caused their entire body to flex as they held the position, showing every curve to full effect.

Jason was being held back by the guide. Brandon was too entranced to hear what Amy was saying until she smacked him on the shoulder.

“If you don’t snap out of it we can’t start,” Amy said, while helping hold Jason back.

He wanted to start, so he whispered something to Jason to calm him down.

“What did you say to him?” she said.

“Long story,” he said

Amy got back on track, focusing on the rainbow girls, “This shows the power of proper posture. Men are visual beasts, even if they know they will have you soon, the fantasy you all inspired did more to arouse them than the upcoming reality.”

“Yes, Amy! Thank you, Amy!” the girls said as one.

“It’s your turn boys, clothes off, let’s make your cocks into rainbows.”

Marking his cock was easy as he was already hard, at the sight of the spread-eagled girls on the floor. He did not know why Jason wasn’t erect yet.

“Sister, help Jason out, we don’t have all day,” Amy said. The clever bastard, now the girl who brought them here had to stroke his cock. She gently put her fingers around him, moving her hand from tip to middle, “Very good sister, and Jason I know what you are doing,” Jason gave her a look as if butter would not melt in his mouth. “When you two are ready, join the girls on the floor, and place the tip of your cocks against their pussy lips.”

Amy did not say who to start with, so he went on the floor with Blue, she had trouble sucking cock, he hoped this meant she had a tight pussy. She looked proud that he picked her. Jason followed after him, going for Orange, she seemed to expect this, and Red was not happy at the slight.

He took some initiative and rubbed his tip against Blue’s entrance, it was meant to excite her, but after a week of waiting, he was ready to go, and Blue was doing her best to get him inside her while holding her posture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.