Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 39: Playtime

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39: Playtime - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, July 20th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I looked up with apprehension at the gaudy neon sign that hung, unlit as it was mid-afternoon, on the converted house-like structure across the parking lot in front of me. Willie’s Toybox. It sounded creepy, almost like you could have put the word Uncle in front of it. Uncle Willie’s Toybox; I pictured a dirty old man luring kids with candy, the name had that same sort of connotation in my mind. Even the old Victorian-style building looked perverted somehow; it was as if they had taken someone’s Grandmother’s house and turned it into a seedy brothel or whorehouse.

“Jeez, Louise! I can’t believe that we’re really going to do this!” I muttered, partially under my breath, with a nervous sigh.

“Oh, don’t be such a big baby, Tiger! No one is going to care what we buy; I mean, anybody that’s in there will all be shopping for the same stuff, Bro. So come on and get a grip already!” she said with exasperation. We’d been discussing my nervous reluctance for almost the whole hour-long drive into Portland, and I could tell that her patience was wearing thin. “Will you be looking at them thinking that they are some sorta sick weirdos or something just because they might be buying sex toys also?” Amber asked with a slightly patronizing tone.

I let out another nervous sigh, “No, I guess not, but it doesn’t make me any less uncomfortable knowing that people will see what toys we’re buying. They’ll all know what we are planning to do with them! That stuff is private,” I grumbled as I shut my truck engine off and pulled the keys from the ignition. “Might as well get this over with,” I grunted to myself as I started to open my door.

“Aww, it’ll be just fine, my little Sourpuss! Don’t worry, we’ll be back home having some fun with our new toys before you know it!” she said brightly. She patted my arm semi-sympathetically before popping out of her side of the truck, grinning like the Cheshire Cat as she did so.

Man, I didn’t know why I was so jittery about this, Amber was right, everyone else that would be in there would be so for the same reasons as us. I never felt nervous like this when faced with other stressful situations, not during exams, during football games, sparring contests, not even when facing the bikers the other week. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I was shitting myself thinking about getting shot and more importantly about my sister getting shot too, but that was a survival situation, and it was adrenaline that was flooding through me at the time.

This felt like how it did when I’d asked Suzy Larks to dance with me last Christmas at the shindig our school had held in the gymnasium. I had been so flustered that night, I’d had butterflies in my stomach the whole time, even when we’d kissed afterward. I’d felt as if I was a soldier crossing a minefield expecting to get blown up with rejection at any moment. Amber was right, I’d feel much better when we were all back home later having some sexy playtime. I got out of my truck and locked the door just as CC sprinted over to me with an excited grin splitting her face. I gave my head a shake and wondered at both the girls’ apparent lack of shame; they had no fear whatsoever at the thought of someone seeing them buying dildos and strap-ons and whatever else it was that we found.

“Hi, Tiger! Man, I can’t wait until you’ve had your license for a year, as much as I love my little red ladybug, I would be much happier being able to ride with you guys when we drive so far away. It gets lonely all by myself,” she stated, giving me a cute little pout with her lips and flashing me doe-eyes as she leaned up to kiss me. “I can’t wait to see what toys they have! Come on, Baby! Let’s go inside!” she exclaimed eagerly as she immediately started to tug on my arm.

“Hey, Sugar!” Amber greeted her eagerly with a deep soulful kiss. “Yeah, let’s go, I’m already getting wet just thinking about it!” my sister enthused as she grabbed my other arm, and tugged me forward as well. “You’ve gotta help me keep poor Davey distracted, I’ve never seen him this shy before.”

“I will!” CC readily affirmed as she shot me a loving glance while still pulling me ahead. “Don’t worry, Baby, nobody inside the store will know us. Besides, they’ll see that you’re not just with one, but with two girls who love you. Trust me, they’ll all be super jealous that it’ll be you using the stuff we buy with us and not them. So you have nothing to be shy about, Tiger, you’re a fucking stud!”

I couldn’t help but smile at her then, her enthusiasm and positivity were catchy. “Stud? Maybe to you two, but I understand what you’re trying to do, and I love you for it. Yeah, I guess I’ve probably worked myself up pretty good for nothing. I dunno why this unsettles me so much. I’ll get through it, but I’ll definitely be relieved once we’re done. Then later, when we get home, I am going to make love to the both of you all night long, my Butterfly,” I vowed as my lust levels rose at the thought of watching her sexy tits bounce as she rode me.

“Promise, Bro?” Amber purred saucily, knowing that nobody was within hearing range of her calling me that in public.

“I do, Sis,” I whispered back because while I had actual balls, they were nowhere near as big as my sister’s, but she flashed me a 20,000-watt smile regardless.

I took a deep breath and followed my girls as they pulled open the iron-barred glass door that was plastered all over with suggestive posters advertising porn movies. I heard a distinctive door chime that sounded like an erotic moan as we stepped inside. It was surprisingly well lit; I had pictured a dank, dark interior. Something filled with cigarette smoke and the smell of stale liquor, a place surrounded by grimy looking walls with chipped paint and a cracked tile floor complete with a stained burgundy shag rug covering the majority of the space. It was completely different from what I had imagined.

Even though the large knee to ceiling windows which were covered in posters that kept anyone outside from seeing anything of the interior (they had most likely replaced what at one time was a living room wall), they still let in plenty of light. Looking around, I saw that everything was clean, shiny, and well organized. At first glance, it was the polar opposite of what I had been expecting. Taking in the details, I could see hundreds of different sex toys lining multiple shelves and adorning a good chunk of the walls; it was a bit overwhelming with the vast amount of items that I saw.

There were racks filled with every explicit dirty magazine under the sun; I didn’t recognize the names of more than three of them. The whole back wall was covered floor to ceiling with porno videos, they even had labeled sections that mimicked what one found in a regular video rental store. Except, Lesbians, Bisexual, Gangbangs, Interracial, Creampies, and a variety of other labels were hardly what one would find in a regular store.

They even had a center display made up of a dozen or so very large boxes containing something called a Sybian, whatever that was. I saw a few clothes racks too, mostly displaying black leather or see-through lingerie type things. Just across from that was a section of wall that had all sorts of whips, chains, paddles, spiked collars, and other various types of restraints and items of punishment.

“Wow!” CC gasped as she swiveled her head around with an amazed expression upon her face. It probably mimicked my own. “There are so many things!”

I noticed that there were four other men in there with us, three were browsing through what looked like a bin full of VHS cassettes, and one was standing in an aisle holding a box that looked like it had a picture of a rubber pussy on it. They were all over at least thirty by their looks, and one of the guys who was digging through the bin seemed to be of retirement age. We got some fair amount of attention, I imagine that it wasn’t every day that two model quality teenaged girls popped into the place. Still other than the older guy looking amused, no one looked at us with anything other than mild curiosity. Nonetheless, I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment, thankfully not severe enough that it made me want to bolt out of there with my tail between my legs though.

“Holy shit! Look at all of the toys! Fuckin’ Christ! Do you see that one hanging over there on the wall, CC? It’s as big around as Davey’s wrist and almost as long as my arm!” Amber exclaimed incredulously in a loud whisper as she too looked around with her eyes agog.

“Damn! How would that even fit up inside of anyone!” CC hissed out in amazement as her eyes widened even further apart as she saw where Amber had nodded to.

“Hey, can I help you with something, Honey’s?” a thin goth girl asked from behind the check-out counter to our far right. I hadn’t even noticed her standing there until she spoke.

“Sure! Wow, you guys sure have a lot of stuff!” Amber gushed out as she grabbed my hand again and proceeded to yank me in the woman’s direction.

“We sure do, Hon! Just tell me what you’re lookin’ for, and I’ll let you know which products are the best for your money or the cheapest ‘bang’,” she giggled as she made air quotes, “for your buck if you’re concerned about price. I’ve tried most of them out myself for research purposes ... you know, for quality assurance and customer satisfaction,” she quipped with a sly smile creasing her mouth as she winked at us. “It’s not ALWAYS that the customer CUMS first!” she proclaimed with a chuckle as she winked at us again.

That elicited giggles from both of my girls as CC bounded up and latched onto my other arm.

“Really! What do you recommend!” CC asked breathlessly as her pretty face flushed with excitement.

“I’ll be happy to show you what my favorites are. Now are you here just for yourselves, or are you looking for male toys as well?” she asked as her eyes looked me up and down, giving me the once over as she smacked the bubble gum that she was chewing between her lips.

She was cute in an otherworldly way, and she looked to be in her mid to late twenties. I didn’t understand Goths, but she had a decent body and minimal piercings as compared to most of the ones that I’d seen around. From what I could see, she only had three in one ear, two in the other, and a small stud in her left nostril. Her black make-up actually accented her blue eyes quite nicely, even if I could do without the dark purple lipstick. The neon pink streak that ran in a stripe through her short black hair was intriguing, even if unorthodox.

I had to admit that her ensemble suited her, although I imagined that if she ever decided that she wanted to go for a more conventional look that she’d be pretty hot that way too. Her body was a tiny bit on the thin side, but she had the right curves and didn’t look bony. Her corset-style top had the top half of her tits popping out, and it reminded me of how Madonna looked in her early 80’s videos. I couldn’t see the rest of her because she was behind a counter.

“Oooh! They have toys for guys?! Cool!” Amber blurted out in surprise as she shot me a crooked grin that just screamed trouble. I mentally groaned inside, but strangely enough, the fact that it was a pretty woman that was helping us was actually making me start to relax a bit.

“Oh! I wanna see those! I wonder what they could be? Like woman parts, I guess?” CC piped up as she also shot me a crooked grin. I figured that I was in double trouble now.

“Oh, Honey, you have no idea! We have the standard pussies and asses that he can fuck, some of them are even molded directly from porn stars...”

“Whoa! How would they do that?” Amber asked in awe.

“Well, they have to pour a rubber liquid type stuff on the outside of a girl’s pussy and asshole and then wait for it to set. Once it hardens, they pull it off and voila they have a perfect replica mold of a pornstars junk; that shit sells like crazy...”

“Damn, that is super cool that they can do that!” CC exclaimed as her flush deepened.

“Hmmm, yeah, it’s cool, but Tiger doesn’t need a fake pussy and ass when he’s got us two,” my sister drawled out salaciously as she smacked my ass. “So what other toys do they make for men? Or is that it?”

“Oh cool, a threesome! Are you guys like committed? Or can anyone join in on the fun?” she asked with a smack of her pink bubble gum as she shot us another wink. “I’ve had a few of those before, but a foursome would be a first, and you three look pretty hot.”

A picture of her on her knees, sucking my cock with her purple lipsticked lips while her black nail polish contrasted against the skin of my shaft, flashed through my head as I stared at her cute face. I was shocked at her audacity and forwardness, but I felt my dick twitch in response to her offer just the same.

“Uh...” CC stammered out a bit shocked and clearly at a loss for words.

“Seriously?! Uh, sorry, but we’re actually exclusive with just us three. We love each other, all of us, and we don’t fool around with anyone else. No offense though...”

“Oh, none taken! It was just a friendly offer, and if you ever change your mind, well, now you know where I work,” she replied with an easy smile and a friendly grin. “Now about those other toys for men, if you wanna follow me, I’ll show them to you,” she said as she nodded her head towards the far back corner in the right-hand side of the store.

I watched as she stepped from behind her counter, curious to see what the bottom half of her looked like. She didn’t disappoint, her butt was tight and looked enticing in her scandalously short black leather mini skirt. She had a pair of color-matching fishnet stockings that clung sexily to her shapely legs. I wasn’t a fan of the Doc Marten boots, but they did complete her look to a tee. I felt an elbow poke hard into my ribs, and I guiltily looked down at where my sister was frowning up at me.

“Sorry,” I mouthed to her apologetically as I did my best to look contrite.

“Meh, men,” she muttered under her breath, but not unkindly as she sniggered a little before pulling me along to follow behind our tour guide and resident sex toy expert.

I glanced over at CC, where she still clutched my other arm by the bicep, her head was swiveling around so much that I worried that it might fall off. Seeing that she didn’t seem to be bothered by my staring, I turned my attention back to our slutty looking goth saleswoman as she led us between a row of shoulder-high shelves lined with a variety of items. She did have an adorable ass and beautifully shaped calves. Who knew that fishnets could look so thrilling, maybe I could get my girls to wear some for me someday.

“So here we have penis pumps,” she gestured to a stack of rectangular boxes that depicted a picture of a tube-like cylinder that had a hose running from it attached to a squeeze bulb of some sort on the front. “Next to that, we have a variety of penis extenders...”

“Penis pump? Penis extenders?” Amber asked curiously.

“Yeah, the pump is supposed to make a guys dick bigger by pumping more blood into it, I dunno if it actually works or not though. Extenders are like a hollow rubber cock that he can slip over his dick, making what he puts inside you bigger. See, look at this one here; it stretches a bit to fit snuggly over most guys junk, and this one, in particular, gives an extra three inches in length and about a half-inch in girth.”

“Well, he certainly doesn’t need that! If he got any bigger, it’d kill me!” CC blurted out with a giggle right before blushing furiously as she realized what she’d just said.

“So your boyfriend’s cock matches his muscles then? Nice! I’ve seen some nice packages, but in my experience, most built guys have small dicks and huge egos. Usually, it’s the taller skinny guys that have the big ones,” she stated with a laugh as she made no bones about staring at my crotch. “Hmm, yes, it does look like he’s got a big one stuffed down there; you girls are lucky. Damn! Now I wish even more that you weren’t exclusive! It’s been a while since I had a good-sized cock on a man his size. Plus, you two are hotties, and I wouldn’t mind a taste of that either!” she stated openly as she leered wolfishly at the three of us.

I grinned self-consciously as Amber and CC broke out into a fit of giggles.

“What’s your name? You’re flirting like crazy with us, and we don’t even know what to call you,” Amber pointed out as she laughed at the Goth girl’s antics.

“What? You’ve never got laid by a stranger without wanting to know their name? A little mystery goes a long way, don’t you think?” she quipped back, flashing her teeth in a big smile. “Think about it, afterward you guys could imagine that you just fucked the Princess of some hard to pronounce Eastern European country, or maybe a famous rock star from some massive Punk Rock band. I mean, I could definitely pass for a Princess, right?” she asked primly as she folded her hands underneath her chin and batted her eyelashes coquettishly at us.

“Sure, why not. Princess sex toy; I guess we can call you that,” Amber quipped right back.

“I like that!” she laughed. “Meh, don’t take me too seriously, I’m just a kook. That’s probably why this is the only job that I could find that would not only hire me but also keep me on longer than a week. I’m Jewel, but my friends call me Jazzy,” she said as she stuck out her hand to shake.

“Jewel? Cool, that’s a neat name,” CC said as she reached out and shook her hand. “I’m Cindy, but my friends call me CC, partly because of the girls here,” she said as she looked down at her chest and shook her bosom so that it jiggled and bounced enticingly. “I developed fast,” she said in explanation with a self-conscious shrug and giggle.

“I’m Amber, and our big lug of a boyfriend here is David,” my sister gushed sweetly as she took her turn with the handshake.

“Hi,” I said with a grin as I took her proffered hand as well.

“It’s cool to meet you guys, I don’t get to see many people my age or younger in here. I’d say that about ninety percent of the customers who come in are men over the age of thirty. Not that I’m complaining, I love men, especially older guys, but you guys are certainly refreshing. I take it that you’re all in your young twenties, maybe between nineteen and twenty-one?”

“How old do you need to be to buy stuff in here anyway?” Amber asked curiously.

“Eighteen ... wait, looking at you a little closer ... Hmm, you’re like seventeen or eighteen, not nineteen or twenty, aren’t you? At first glance, you look older than you are, but now that I’m really looking, I don’t think that you’re over eighteen...”

“Is that a problem?” CC asked worriedly.

“Nah, I don’t give a shit if your underage or not. It’s not like anyone will know or even check. You’re under eighteen too, aren’t you?” she asked CC as she also gave her the once over. “I just figured because your boyfriend here looks to be about twenty or twenty-one that you were both around the same age.”

Amber started laughing, “Well, as long as you say that it doesn’t matter, CC and David are sixteen, and I’m fifteen!” she gushed out as her emerald eyes twinkled with amusement at the shock that she’d just caused.

I groaned mentally, figuring that now there was no way in hell that Jewel or Jazzy or whatever she preferred to be called would still sell us some toys.

“No, shit! Seriously!” she exclaimed incredulously. Amber and CC both just nodded at her grinning. “Damn!” Jewel vociferated as she sized me up again and scrutinized me all over, “I guess you could be that age, but you damn well don’t look it, your size must be what does it! Hot fucking monkey balls! I propositioned three teens!” she blurted out, laughing hard as the realization hit her.

“Uh, so will our age be a problem? We, uh, really want to buy some stuff,” I asked a bit hesitantly as I was now almost positive that she’d tell us to leave.

“I have an I.D. that says that I’m twenty-three, and it even looks like me if that helps!” Amber gushed out.

“Nah, I don’t need that. I don’t care if you wanna buy some sex toys,” she said while still chuckling. “More power to you; use ‘em and have fun. So did you wanna see the rest of the toys for men?”

“Yes, please! He doesn’t need any extenders or pumps, though,” my sister said as she shot me a grin.

“Fuck, I’m jealous, even if he’s only sixteen! Okay, well over here we’ve got a bunch of different sleeves that a guy can wear on the base of his shaft, some of them are ribbed, some ridged and some have little feelers. They’re supposed to enhance a girl’s pleasure when it’s inside her, but to me personally, it doesn’t do much,” she said with an indifferent shrug of her shoulders. “If you like anal play, the shelf behind you and this whole row here has prostate stimulators. Some vibrate, and there are a bunch of shapes and sizes, but they’re all designed to hit the spot, if you know what I mean,” Jazzy told us with a smirk.

“Oh, cool! Would you like that, Tiger? I’d love to probe your prostrate!” Amber proclaimed with a giggle.

“What’s a prostrate?” CC asked with a curious frown.

“NO! I certainly don’t want any gay shit! We’re not here for toys for me anyways, let’s go see what they have for girls,” I exclaimed forcefully as I felt my face get hot as I started to blush furiously all over again.

I shot daggers at my sister, and my stomach suddenly churned with nervousness at what she might say next; I certainly didn’t want her to tell anyone that I liked having my ass fingered. I’d walk right out of the store if she did.

“Hey stud, it’s only gay if it’s attached to a man, and if it’s a real cock that’s probing you,” Jazzy replied to my outburst with a laugh. She gave my arm a pat, “Hon, if it’s one of your sexy girlfriends playing with your cute little butt, then you certainly aren’t gay. Besides, all you need to do is ask yourself one simple question, are you attracted to other men or not. If you aren’t, then you’re not gay even if it feels good to have your ass probed,” she told me sagely. She turned to look at CC, “And to answer your question, Hon, the prostate is a gland inside of a guy ass, it’s like the male equivalent to our clits.”

“Really?!” CC exclaimed, shocked.

“Yeah. My ex used to love it when I fucked him with a strap-on, and he wasn’t gay, either,” she replied as her smile turned into a mischievous grin. “You just might like that too, big boy! So no need to get all homophobic, I don’t think that you’re gay. I do just love a man who can admit to liking having his butt played with though; confidence in one’s sexuality is a turn-on. Besides, I just love doing it to a guy, the reversal of power is a trip. You really should give it a whirl at least once, life is for living, not hiding.”

“Oh, he isn’t gay, that’s for sure! He just has this idea that if he likes anything to do with his bum that it means that he’s queer,” Amber said as she stepped up and pulled my face down for a kiss. “It’s silly, BUT we still love him anyways!”

As soon as I pulled my head back, I protested, “I don’t think that! I just don’t want some big dick sized thing going anywhere near my butt! I know that it doesn’t make me gay, it just burst out as a reflex,” I explained defensively as I blushed even harder.

Amber could see that I was getting very uncomfortable again and shot me a sympathetic look while CC grabbed my hand and squeezed it as she beamed up at me with a loving smile.

“David’s right, though, we’re here for toys for us. We definitely want to get a strap-on, and we need a couple of toys that will help us get ready for him to take our anal virginities,” Amber stated calmly and easily as if she was discussing the weather; she didn’t have a shy bone in her body.

Both CC and I blushed as we listened to our list of wants being so casually laid out to a complete stranger. We shouldn’t have been embarrassed though, because Jazzy didn’t even blink; in fact, it just made her even more enthused about helping us.

“Anal, huh? I know just the toys that you need to break you two in! I love getting nailed up my ass, especially if I’m getting slammed hard in my puss at the same time! You guys should try that sometime; if you end up liking anal, that is. Follow me, all of the girl stuff is on the other side,” she instructed as she started to lead us across the store.

I tried not to ogle Jazzy’s ass as much this time as we made our way to the dildo and vibrator section of the store. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that at least two of the middle-aged guys were staring hard at my two hotties as we walked by them holding hands. I smirked to myself, CC had been right, they didn’t give a shit about what we might be buying, they were just storing spank-bank material for later on.

“Wow! Some of those rubber cocks are massive!” CC whispered to us as we got closer to the dildo aisle.

“Yeah! Way too big for me!” Amber whispered back.

I looked over at what they seemed to be staring at, and indeed, there was a rubber cock that looked to be around fourteen inches long and as thick as a thermos! It had to be a joke, I mean what kind of woman could fit that up her snatch?

“Pretty big, huh? Only some serious size queens can fit something like that. I don’t consider those ladies normal,” Jazzy said as she had turned her head and seen where we were staring.

“You mean that some women can actually fit that inside them?” I blurted out too loudly in disbelief.

“Hell, yeah, they can. There’s a video of women doing extreme insertions as they call them right here in my hand,” one of the older dudes replied to me from halfway across the store with a chuckle. “I’m ready to pay for my stuff whenever you have a chance, Dollface,” he added to Jazzy as she turned to look at him when hearing him speak.

“Okay, be right there, Handsome,” she yelled over at him. “Here, all the strap-ons are in this aisle, and the next one over is all of the vibes. I’ll be right back,” she said to us with a quick smile.

“Ooooh, look at this one, Sugar! It’s called a Vac-u-loc harness, and it comes with an eight-inch dick! It’s a little smaller then Davey, but I figure that’s a good thing...”

“Oh! Lemme see!” CC said as she grabbed for one of the boxes next to Amber on the shelf. “Sweet! I wanna try it! Hmm, it looks like it might be a little thicker than our Tiger. Would that bother you, Baby?” she asked me concerned about my feelings.

“Nope! Not in the least, if you guys want something bigger, all that’d do is turn me on all the more while watching. I’m certainly not going to get jealous of some toy,” I replied with a quiet chuckle as I pulled CC in for a quick kiss.

“Yeah, this one might be just a bit wider, but I certainly couldn’t take anything longer than you, Davey! You go as deep as I’d care to feel; it’s perfect, and you’re pretty fucking thick too,” Amber stated with a serious expression on her face.

“Yeah, you’re almost too big for me now, Tiger. Anything more would hurt,” CC added in as she kissed me again before turning back to look at what was on the shelves.

I stepped up behind them and looked over their shoulders. I was already sporting a semi, partially from being surrounded by so many sex items, but mostly from the flirting that had been going on. Now the thought of my loves using a rubber cock to fuck each other had me getting all the way rock-hard. I had to adjust myself within my shorts.

“Yep! We’re definitely getting this one, Babe! It says that we can buy all kinds of other attachments for it also,” my sister said excitedly as she started to bounce on her feet a little. She always did that whenever she got overly enthusiastic about something, and I found it endearing.

“Yeah, take a look, there’s a bunch of attachments that we can buy right down there,” CC informed us as she waved her hand at a section just a bit further along the shelf. “We should get a smaller one, like maybe six inches or so, and maybe not as thick, something that we can use on our bums. What do you think?”

“I think that’s an excellent idea, Sugar, and we’ll do exactly that,” Amber readily agreed.

“Damn, you two are gonna make me jizz in my pants! Just the thought of watching you guys doing each other has me rock hard! God, I wish that I could bend one of you over right here and now!” I whispered with a low growl so that only they could hear me.

They both started giggling again, which sent pleasant waves of adoration flowing through my chest, god I loved them so bloody much.

“Mmm, I’d almost let you do me right here, Tiger, ‘cause I’m so fuckin’ horny right now too! I can’t wait to get home to try everything that we end up buying,” my sister purred into my ear as she turned and groped my cock through my shorts.

“I’m going to do whatever you command me to do when we get back home with our new toys, Master,” CC said coyly as she coiled her arms around my waist from behind and kissed the back of my neck. “I want both of you to use me and to play with me while using all of our new things. God, I’m soaking wet right now for you guys,” she murmured as she nipped lightly at my earlobe.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Sugar, you’re definitely going to get used, and used so good, Baby! Now let’s find some more sexy stuff,” Amber commanded as her eyes sparkled with her arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.