Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 37: Avoidance

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37: Avoidance - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, July 14th, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Still, no word?” I asked Amber as she came out into the backyard to bring me a tall glass of cold iced tea.

She sighed heavily as she passed me the glass, “Nope, she’s not answering my calls at all. I’m tempted to get CC to drive me over, but I’m not sure about confronting her at her home just in case she makes a scene or something. Her parents could be there, and that could make things a gazillion times worse if they overheard something.”

“That sucks, Amb. Where is CC, anyways? I thought that she’d be here by now,” I observed as I took a grateful chug of the iced tea, it was scorching out, and I was in the middle of trimming the hedges.

“Yeah, she called from her Mom’s, she got roped into helping her do some baking. We’re meeting her there when we go for supper. I’m sure going to miss her after this week, Bro!” Amber lamented as she discretely ran her fingertips across my abs, causing my flesh to break out into goosebumps.

I turned away and placed the glass onto the patio table, for once, both of our parents were home, and I didn’t like the perilous nature of my sister’s touches when they were around.

“You and me both,” I answered with a heavy sigh of my own.

I was scheduled to have my cast taken off that Friday and to have my last meeting with Dr. Rossenberg right after that. It seemed like I had really lucked out with my lack of concussion symptoms, even though football for the upcoming season was still a no go. At least I would be able to practice my Martial Arts again, as long as I avoided any head contact for the next six months. CC’s parents had allowed her to keep staying here until my cast came off, even though we all knew that I didn’t need help anymore. So Thursday was the last night that she would be sleeping next to me in my bed on a regular basis. It would be back to just Amber and me, except for when she got permission to come over for a sleepover. I was going to miss her something fierce. We both were.

They all knew that she was sleeping in my bed, well maybe Larry only suspected, but everyone else did and they had been surprisingly cool about it. Now that was going to end, and it was going to hurt like hell, I just knew it. We’d probably talk about it later that night at dinner. I was pretty sure that CC would broach the subject because she’d told us that she was going to try and get permission to spend the rest of the summer with us. She was hoping to convince her parents to agree, at least until school started, but I doubted that her folks would go for that. They missed her, and they had a point when they’d reminded her that she was only sixteen, after all.

“You’ve got grass and little pieces of hedge all over your sweaty back, Davey! You look like you just came out of the jungle after wrestling with a Crocodile or somethin’! Maybe we should call you Tarzan instead of Tiger, huh?” she quipped cutely as she did that tilt with her head that drove me crazy. “Are you going for a dip after? I was about to go and put my bikini on, but I’ll wait for you if you are,” she asked coyly.

I groaned to myself, she just loved to tease me unmercifully when our folks were around. I swear that she had no sense of propriety. She’d been contrite about Linda catching us for all of a day and a half, and then she went right back to her risky behavior. Still, I was a sucker for it and couldn’t resist her womanly charms even when I knew the dangers. I desperately wanted to see her in her micro-bikini, it would accomplish two things, it’d get me harder than Japanese work ethics and two, it’d keep our Dad away.

He couldn’t stand the fact that she wore something so skimpy, and he claimed that she might as well be naked for all that it hid. We’d both listened to him arguing with our Mom about it a few weeks ago, right after the first time that he’d seen her wearing it. Both Amber and I had rushed off so that they didn’t hear us busting out into laughter after we’d overheard their conversation. Our Dad had said that Amber might as well start wearing an Australian bathing suit. When our Mom had asked what that was, we’d just about lost it when he’d replied two bandaids and a cork.

The compromise was that she was forbidden from wearing it outside of our backyard. I felt sorry for him, but it did assure us of some privacy. Yesterday he’d popped out back when he’d come home for a super rare lunch with our mother and had seen her sunning in a lounge chair; he turned around immediately and went back inside, muttering under his breath.

“Yeah, I was going to float for a bit, Sis. This Friday can’t come fast enough! I miss swimming, going to the gym, and most of all, my Martial Arts classes. I feel so out of shape, Amb!” I complained good-naturedly.

“Hmm, well, you look decent, though I can tell that you’ve lost about ten pounds or so. You’ll be back to your old self in no time, Bro!” she said lovingly as her eyes roved up and down my body like a predator eyeing its next meal. “I can’t believe that we’re up to thirty-one clients now! I think that we need to go shopping in Portland next weekend, to celebrate getting your cast off!”

“Oh? What do you want to buy there that we can’t find here? Clothes or something?” I asked, partially dreading the answer.

She glanced back towards the house to make sure that we were still alone in the back yard before she leaned in close to whisper, “Sex toys!” into my ear.

I am pretty sure that I blushed a little as I heard her; I certainly wasn’t expecting that answer at all.

“Seriously?” I whispered back. “You wouldn’t be too shy to go into a place that sold those things?”

“Of course, I’m serious! Why would I joke about something as important as that! And no, I wouldn’t be too shy. Why would I be shy?” she whispered back, genuinely looking perplexed as her pouty lips frowned a little, and her forehead scrunched up in confusion.

She took advantage of how close we were standing while we whispered and grazed my abs with her fingertips again, and this time, she brazenly slid them up over my pecs too.

“I dunno! I’d think that it be embarrassing to be in there with people looking at you, especially when paying at the cashier. I’d be feeling pretty freaky about it,” I admitted to her quietly.

“Why would you care about what some strangers think? We’ll probably never see any of them ever again, and even if we did, so what? They were in there buying shit too, and the person that works there sees thousands of people every month I’d bet, so they’re used to it. They’d only care that we were eighteen most likely. I think that’s how old you need to be to go in those places to buy stuff,” she countered to me logically.

“Yeah, I guess. Still, I’ll be on pins and needles, I bet. Anyway, if we need to be eighteen, what if they ask for I.D. then?”

“Linda gave me one of her sister’s old Identification cards last week after we’d talked about getting more booze. I sort of look like her sister used to, and I bet I’d pass, especially at some sex shop, they’d just wanna make the sale,” she informed me with a mischievous grin spreading across her face, and her hands once again brushed over my skin, this time near my waistband.

“Damn, Sis! You’re just full of trouble, you know! I’d still be nervous buying sex stuff; I’d feel like everyone was looking at me weird,” I admitted abashedly just at the thought of it.

“Aww, me and CC will hold your hand, Bro. With us in there with you, I’ll bet that no one evens looks at you twice. They’ll be too busy staring at two hot teens in a sex shop. Maybe we should dress like Catholic school girls and really mess with their heads,” she said as she laughed.

“Hey, none of that shit!” I hissed vehemently.

I probably overreacted, but the vision of what had happened when we’d gone to buy fireworks flashed through my head. I was still a bit traumatized over it. My sister had no fear, and it would get us into serious trouble one day.

“Hey! What’s your prob?” she hissed right back, perturbed at my sudden shift in attitude.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to snap, it’s just that the whole fireworks scene burst through my brain,” I said apologetically.

“Oh. Yeah, sorry. I didn’t mean to make you think about that, Davey. I was only kidding, anyway. I’d only dress up as a Catholic school girl for you, around here ... brother dearest,” she breathed out quietly into my ear as she slid around me, her hand trailing across my naked flesh as she went. “Hurry up and finish with the hedges, Bro, and I’ll wrap your cast up for the shower. Maybe I’ll even hand you the soap,” she said with a smirk as her emerald eyes glinted at me.

I watched her ass as she sashayed away from me and went back into the house. She knew that I would, she was wearing a pair of tight booty shorts, and I was practically drooling. I was sometimes stunned at how confident my sister had become in her sexuality, and at how audacious she could be about it with me. She knew that she had me wrapped around her little finger; my sister loved the power that she had within that sexy body of hers. She was learning to wield it well. If either of our parents happened to look out a window, I was fucked because I couldn’t pry my gaze away from her seductive perfection.


“Amb, wait a minute before we go in,” I said while grabbing her forearm as she was about to get out of the truck. “I want to talk to you for a sec.”

“Okay? What’s up, Tiger?” she asked as her green eyes flashed at me curiously.

“Look, I know that we’ve talked about this before, but Amb, I’m serious, you’ve got to lay off with the flirting when Mom and Dad are home. I know that you love me and you know that you’re my life, but you scare the fuck out of me. It’s like your purposefully asking for us to get caught or something because that’s exactly what’s going to happen one day if we’re not absolutely careful...”

“Yeah, like I heard you complaining when I sucked your cock and then took you doggy in the shower!” Amber snarled at me defensively. “Now stop annoying me, especially right before we’re about to have dinner at our girlfriend’s house. I know that Linda seeing us together is freaking you out, it’s freaking ME out! But this isn’t the time to talk about your concerns, save it for when we actually have time. Getting me upset right before we go out for a nice meal is just plain mean and dumb! I thought that you were finally getting smarter than that!” my sister grumped hotly.

Before I could respond, she got out of the truck, shutting the door much harder than she usually did without actually slamming it. I caught up with her on the Carson’s porch and spun her around before she could ring the doorbell. Her eyes blazed furiously at me, but before she could open her mouth and blast me, I quickly babbled out, “I’m sorry!”

“Humph,” she snorted as the fury in her expression dissipated somewhat.

“Look, you’re absolutely right, and I’m very sorry. This was the dumbest time to start a conversation about that; I just feel like we’re walking around waiting for an anvil to drop onto our heads, and it’s got me acting on edge. We can talk later, and I’m very sorry for upsetting you right before we’re supposed to have a nice dinner. Can you forgive me? Please, my gorgeous honey Peach?” I whispered to her as I held her hands and gave her my best puppy dog smile.

“You’re an ass sometimes, Bro, but you’re my ass, and I love you. Yes, you’re forgiven. As if I can stay mad at you for very long anyway,” she whispered back to me as she smirked, then she reached up and pecked me quickly on the lips before turning to ring the bell.

Our girlfriend flung open the door as if she had been standing right there waiting for us. The smell of lasagna hit me in the face, and I almost moaned out loud as my stomach growled in anticipation.

“Hi, Tiger!” CC gushed as she launched herself at me as soon as I stepped through the door.

“Hi, Butterfly! Mmm, you smell good, my little vanilla bean,” I said as her yummy scent wafted around me.

Her lips locked to mine, and my arms instinctively clutched her close to me. I loved feeling her sexy body tight against me, but I had to keep it brief before I got a hardon and then had to walk in embarrassed, wondering if her parents would notice.

“Hi, Sugar!” Amber exclaimed, hugging her just as tightly as I had as soon as I’d let her slip from my arms.

“Heya, Angel,” she replied as she quickly looked around before she snuck in a soft kiss against Amber’s pouty lips. “Come, my Mom made lasagna just for you, David!”

“I know! I smelled it as soon as you opened the door, and I almost drooled all over your porch! I love your Mom’s lasagna! If your Mom wasn’t married to your Dad, I’d have to leave you for her,” I told her with a cheeky grin while we made our way inside.

“Like I told you before, I can make lasagna too, Babe. My Mom taught me her recipe a long time ago, and I can do something that she can’t!” she proclaimed with a sly grin.

“Oh? And what’s that my gorgeous little Butterfly?”

“I can make it at your house in the nude when your parents are at work,” she purred into my ear seductively as she slapped my butt. “Besides, I promised to make this for you the first Sunday after our camping trip, remember? So I helped my Mom cook it.”

“Mmm, then you definitely win!” I declared.

“What will you make me?” Amber pouted at CC.

“Wet,” CC whispered into her ear with an impish grin as she tugged us both by the arms into the kitchen.

I was so glad to see the positive changes in CC over the past couple of weeks. She was a little minx with how she teased us, and I loved her playfulness. I could see that her confidence was growing almost daily, and both her and my sister had decided to take up Karate starting the next Monday after work. Once they progressed far enough to develop some decent self-defense skills, we’d all feel better, including our parents.

“Hi, David, Amber! It’s good to see you! So I heard from Cindy that your camping trip was a smashing success. I’m so glad that you kids had a good time, you’ve had a hell of a summer, and the three of you have been working so hard! Go wash up and sit at the dining room table, supper’s ready to go, and you know how your father is when it comes to my lasagna, Honey. It’s torture to keep him waiting,” she said with a motherly smile for us all.

We ate a fantastic meal, and we laughed and enjoyed each other’s company throughout. Emma certainly could cook, and CC was already getting pretty close to her Mom’s ability from what I’ve seen. I was definitely a lucky man, and my future looked bright if she spoiled me like I knew she would. I’d need to go to the gym almost every night to keep from getting fat.

“That was delicious, Emma, Butterfly! I’d been dreaming about your lasagna for a while now,” I said with a warm smile and a pleasantly full tummy.

“Yeah, it was just as great as always!” Amber piped in.

“Thanks! I probably shouldn’t tell you this, David, because Cindy will probably want to strangle me afterward,” she said while giving me a conspiratorial wink. “But as soon as she knew that this was your favorite meal, which was about two years ago now, she bugged me to teach her how to make it,” she told me with a grin as she looked over at her daughter mischievously.

CC blushed a little, but she smiled at me and reached over to grab my hand, “It’s okay Mom, a month ago, and you’re right, I would’ve been embarrassed, but he knows how much that I love him now. So learning to make his favorite meals is just a good thing, besides I know that he does special things like that just for me all the time.”

“I love you just as much, Babe,” I replied as I felt my cheeks flush a bit under her Dad’s amused stare.

“Look at these two love bugs, it’s a wonder that they even make time for me,” Amber said jokingly.

Larry snorted, “You’d need a crowbar to separate the three of you, little Ballerina. I’ve never seen a tighter group. I’m just curious to see how you guys will manage it when you get yourself a boyfriend too. You just might need to get a wedge so that you can squeeze him in there with y’all,” he mused with a wry grin.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for a boyfriend yet, Larry, but if I do get one, he’d have to be someone just like my big brother, and he would need to be someone that CC could love with all of her heart too,” she said cheekily as she grinned as us.

“That’s very admirable dear, don’t date seriously until you’re good and sure that you’re ready. You have all the time in the world. Most kids are in a rush to grow up nowadays, and then they end up missing their youth later on. You just enjoy being a teenager while you still can. Now, who’s up for dessert? There’s a blueberry pie with fresh whipped cream to put on top!” Emma said as she stood up and started clearing plates.

“Emma, please allow me and Amber to help. You cooked, and I’d feel better if we did something to show our appreciation,” I said firmly while taking a plate out of her hands.

“Uh-huh! Let us, Emma, please! Me and Davey will clear and do the dishes after,” Amber agreed.

“Yeah, Mom, we’ll clean up. You just relax with Daddy after dessert,” CC insisted.

“Well, I’d say that at least these three were raised right, Em. Leave the cleaning to them, and we’ll have us a cuddle on the couch while the games on,” Larry affirmed with a grin to his wife. “By the way, my dears, that absolutely hit the spot as always.”

“Mom, Daddy, I want to ask you something that would just mean soooooo, so much to me if you’d say yes,” CC said to them as Amber, and I cleared the table.

“I bet I can imagine what that would be too. Go on, spit it out then,” Emma said with a knowing look upon her face.

Larry just sat impassively, his face unreadable, as he looked at his daughter and waited to hear what she wanted.

CC took a deep breath and then gushed out, “I want to stay with David and Amber for the rest of summer! Please! We’re having such a good time, and I almost never have bad dreams over there, plus it’s easier for work and...”

“Hush, dear. I knew you were going to ask that, and I know exactly why, too,” Emma said as she smiled meaningfully over at me and then looked knowingly at her daughter.

CC blushed since she didn’t miss the look that her mother gave us, but she held her ground. “I love him, Mom. You know that, and you understand exactly how I feel as well,” she replied while looking at her Dad and her Mom, mimicking the look her mother had just given us.

Emma’s eyes flicked over to her husband, and her mouth twitched into an almost imperceptible smile, “Your father and I will discuss it later tonight, and we’ll let you know what we decide by Thursday. Now let’s enjoy some dessert while you three regal us with some weird and wacky tales from the fascinating world of lawn maintenance,” her Mom said with a grin.

The pie was scrumptious, and CC beamed when we gushed over it. We were promptly and proudly informed that CC had made it all by herself. We cleaned up, and when we made our way into the living room, Larry stood up from the couch and asked me to go to the garage with him. I followed him out into the backyard as we walked around to the side door. It was still bright out even though it was just after seven, I just loved that about summer.

We entered the garage, and it was the same as I remembered how it was from the last time, filled with tools, a couple of old ratty chairs, and a worn chesterfield. The pool table was still taking up the middle of the cement floor, and the fridge was reliably humming loudly in the corner. Larry grabbed a couple of beers from it and tossed me a cold one.

“Don’t tell your old man, he might get mad at me for giving you beer,” he grunted as he popped his open and took a long swig.

“Thanks, I won’t,” I replied with a grin as I followed suit.

He lit a cigar and put the New York Mets game on the small twenty-inch television set that he had propped up in the corner. It sat a bit crooked on an old banged-up metal shelf, but the picture was decent. We stood in silence for a couple of minutes drinking our beer and watching as New York’s Edgardo Alfonzo hit a home run in the fourth, putting his club up by six with one out to go. They were playing the second game of a doubleheader against the Houston Astros, and it looked like they would split the games.

As soon as the inning ended, Larry turned to me and with a neutral expression upon his face, and he asked me a question that made my heart leap within my chest.

“So you’ve been having sex with my daughter and sleeping in the same bed, haven’t you?” he queried calmly as he took another puff of his cigar.

I audibly gulped as I suddenly found my throat going dry. Shit, I owed the man the respect of being honest with him. I’d just have to be straight forward and hope that he’d let me live. He was a pretty intimidating man with his bulging muscles, buzz cut hair-do, and scarred face. I was more afraid of him than I had been when I’d been outnumbered by those dirty bikers.

“Yes, sir. I know that you might not approve, but we love each other very much, and I promise that I would never do anything to hurt Cindy, Mr. Carson,” I squeaked out as I forced myself to look him straight in the eye.

He didn’t say anything for a minute, nor did he give any sign to what he thought, he just held my gaze and took another puff on his cigar. I had the distinct feeling that I was being measured, and I hoped that it wasn’t for a coffin. Martial arts or not, I respected this man and would take whatever lumps he sent my way and would only use defensive moves if necessary.

“So do you plan on having sex with my Cindy Doll tonight and having her sleep in your bed again then?” he asked, with his voice still sounding neutral as his eyes bored into me as if he could read my thoughts.

“Yes, sir. I do. I love her with all of my heart, and if you tell me that you don’t want me seeing her anymore, it’ll crush us both,” I replied, doing my best to meet his stare and to keep my heart from exploding out of my ribcage.

“I see,” he said as he flicked ashes into a tray by his side and polished off the rest of his beer. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out two more, tossing me one unexpectedly. I don’t know how I managed to catch it, but I did. “So what are your long term intentions with my daughter then, David?” he asked as he stood before me again.

“Well, to be honest, I was just telling Amber a couple of days ago about how I planned to ask her to marry me as soon as we were out of high school. I may be only sixteen, sir, and I know that there is a whole lot of things that I don’t know about life yet, but I do know one thing. Me and Cindy belong together like peanut butter and chocolate or bricks and mortar. I couldn’t imagine a future where she’s not by my side. When the time came, I planned on asking for your permission,” I said firmly and with growing confidence because I truly meant every word that I was saying.

He grunted and drank some more of his beer and smoked a few more puffs on his cigar as he let me stew about how he was going to respond. I felt tiny beads of sweat form on my forehead and my palms as I drank my beer and did my best to maintain eye contact. I loved CC, and I wasn’t going to walk away from her without a fight, no matter who it was against.

“I’m impressed and pleased that you could stand there and look me in the eye while answering what I know were a couple of very uncomfortable questions. I appreciate that you didn’t try to lie to me about the fact that you’ve already slept together and especially about the fact that you planned on doing it tonight. I’m not a fool, and I’m glad that you didn’t try and treat me like one.

“That shows me that you not only have balls but that you have integrity too, and I like that, David. You’ve just shown me that you’re well on the way to becoming the man that I hope you’ll be. Now I’m only going to say this once, but it needs to be said just so that there is no misunderstanding between us. I approve of you son, and as much as I don’t like to think that my little girl is growing up and that she is becoming a young woman,” he stopped and sighed. “Or rather that she already is a young woman,” he corrected himself whith a rueful shake of his head.

“I realize that she set her sights on you and that it takes two to tango, so I’m not going to lose my cool that you’re being intimate. I may not like it, but ... I can remember what it was like when I was your age and I had started dating the missus. I sincerely hope that one day you will become my son in law, David because I think that your a fine, hard-working, dedicated young man that keeps his word and knows how to treat a lady.

“But if that ever changes and if you ever hurt my little girl, I’ll kill you. I’m not saying this lightly, I truly like you, but she’s my darlin’, and there’s not a damn thing that I wouldn’t do for her. So you have my blessing, I know that you two are going to keep on having sex, but you also have my warning. Walk a straight path, son,” he advised me as he drained most of his second beer.

“I will, you have my word, sir. I wouldn’t hurt Cindy for anything in the world, I’d do anything for her,” I said as I copied him and drained my beer.

“I believe you. Now, let’s have another beer and then go back and join the ladies before they start redecorating the living room pink or something. You can never leave more than two of them alone for too long or weird stuff happens,” he quipped with an easy grin. “Oh, and stop it with that sir shit, I told you once before that it’s Larry.”

“Sure thing, Larry,” I agreed as I felt my heart starting to settle back down within my chest finally.


“He really said that, Tiger!” CC asked in shocked disbelief.

It was ten after ten, and we were going to bed for the night, tomorrow was going to be a heavy day because on Tuesday it was supposed to rain. We had a lot of clients to get through, and Friday was going to be a wash. I peeled off my t-shirt as I glanced over to where my sister and CC were lying naked side by side on my bed.

“Yeah, your Dad isn’t as blind as you or your Mom think. He knew that we were having sex, and I didn’t even bother trying to deny it. I seriously thought that your Dad was going to kill me there for a minute, but he just stared at me unblinkingly while he smoked his cigar and drank his beer. I believe that he was just trying to make me sweat, partly to see how committed I am to you and partly because I had, after all, defiled his little Princess,” I replied with a grin.

“Hmm, you definitely defiled her, Bro, and now she’s just a depraved little slut! Isn’t that right, Sugar?” Amber purred at her with a crooked grin.

“Mmm, you’re damn right it is ... Mistress!” CC giggled back.

“Well, you’re just not depraved enough, slut! You still have a hole that Davey hasn’t fucked! What are we going to do about that oversight? Hmm?” Amber asked rhetorically as she rolled over onto CC and stared down at her while their tits mashed together.

CC’s breath hitched in her throat, and her lips parted as her face changed from being shocked to one of lust.

“Anything that you want, Mistress,” CC cooed as she grabbed Amber by her ass and squeezed. “I want my master to take my last cherry, I want him to fuck my ass,” she moaned out just before my sister kissed her hard.

“He’s going to, and I’m going to be holding you and loving you when he does it, Sugar. This Saturday, we’re going to buy all kinds of sex toys, some just to help get our asses ready for Davey. God, just the thought of it makes me so fucking horny, Babe,” she exclaimed as she kissed CC sensuously in between her words like punctuation. “I’m going to get a strap-on so that I can fuck you too! You want that, don’t you, Hon? Tell me what you want, lover,” Amber asked throatily.

My cock was made of steel by that point as I watched and listened to my two loves interacting.

“Oh god, yes, Angel! I want to suck Tiger while you fuck me, I wanna be filled at both ends,” CC professed huskily.

CC moaned when Amber slid down and started sucking on her large perky tits. Her emerald green eyes were flashing at our girlfriend naughtily as she clamped a nipple between her teeth and bit, causing CC to writhe and groan in pleasure. I began stroking myself as I watched my sister hungrily suck, lick, and nip all over CC’s twin girls as she called them. CC ate up the attention, she had very sensitive teats, and she loved having them bitten and pulled. I would never get used to this, they were so electric together, and the fact that they were in love with each other made it even hotter.

“Damn, you two drive me crazy,” I murmured as I admired their sleek forms as they writhed together.

Amber turned her head and rested her cheek flat against CC’s engorged nipple and shot me one of her patented 20-000 thousand-watt smiles.

“Mmm, crazy, Baby? Do me a favor, Bro? Would you get me the massage oil? It’s inside of my night table, and then I’ll show you just how crazy we can drive you. I’ve got a special little spot that I wanna rub on our slutty sex slave here,” she said in a sultry voice as her hands slid up and down CC’s tight body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.