Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 36: Espionage

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36: Espionage - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, July 6th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I finished setting up our two tents next to each other, as far away from where the others had set theirs as I could. I made it so that our entrance flaps faced each other and were only about three feet apart, I figured that would make it easier to slip back and forth at night when it was pitch black outside. Now, if only I’d thought to have brought some gags, the girls had a tendency to get loud when we made love. Oh well, I guess they’d just have to use their mouths or pussies on each other to get the same effect, I thought with a chuckle.

I was both excited for the upcoming week and scared of it at the same time. Camping! Drinking beer around a campfire with my best friends and no parents in sight, a dream week for sure. Except that I was extremely nervous that Amber and I would let something slip with our actions around each other, especially when we started drinking. I realized too that even if something slipped up between CC and my sister, that it would also probably end up very badly. We would have to be on guard, especially when we drank. I would need to speak to them both privately again.

I was also worried that my sister would get jealous over the attention that I would be showing CC in front of the gang. I know that she’d told me that I’d better treat CC just like everyone else treated a girlfriend and not to worry, but I couldn’t help it. At the same time, I was looking forward to fishing, telling scary stories around the fire late at night while we all got shitfaced, and making love in the tent afterward. Somehow, I knew that I had to sneak some quality time with Amber in there as well. I didn’t want to leave her out; she was my soul-mate, and the thought of her hurting even if she said that she wouldn’t, had me feeling anxious.

“Hey, Bud! Do you have any ice in your cooler? I brought two cases of beer, courtesy of my brother!” Marty yelled at me as I saw him walking up the narrow path to our clearing.

“Hi, David!” Linda yelled over to me with an enthusiastic wave that had her tit’s jiggling enticingly in her bikini top as she appeared just behind Marty.

“Hey, hey! We were just about to send out the search party! What took you guys so long?” I asked with a smile. “And yeah, I got plenty of ice in my cooler, and the blue one over there in the shade is just for the beer.”

“Sweet, I’ll fill that one up, with this case then; the other case is in my car still. Babe, if you don’t mind, would you go back and start getting the rest of our stuff? I wanna get the tent set up as soon as the cooler is filled,” Marty explained as he put the case of beer on the ground and dropped the tent from his shoulder.

“Sure thing, Sweetie. Would you mind giving me a hand, David? There’s more than I can handle for one trip, but if you help me, we can probably do it in one shot,” she asked me with a sweet smile as her eyes twinkled at me.

“Sure, no problem,” I replied.

“Where’s your girlfriend and sister at by the way?” she asked as she tilted her head cutely at me.

“They went down to the beach with the rest of the gang to catch some sun and have a swim, they left me to set up the tents. I was just about to go join them when you and Marty showed up,” I said with a grin.

I gestured for her to lead the way back down the narrow path to the cars, and I admired her firm little ass as she did so. She had on the same pair of jean shorts that I’d seen her in before, and just like Amber’s did now, they showed about an inch of tantalizing buttcheek. I wolf-whistled as I ran my gaze over her body, starting from her shapely calves up to her gorgeously tanned back. Only a thin black bikini string stopped it from being naked. Her hips flared nicely, and I fantasized about holding onto them as I pounded my dick into her tight little pussy. I couldn’t help it, my cock hardened in my shorts. I would never cheat, and I had two absolutely gorgeous girlfriends, but I was still a sixteen-year-old teenager, and Linda was smoking hot. Marty was one lucky son-of-a-bitch, just like I was.

She turned her head, shooting me a smokey look through heavily lidded eyes when she heard my whistle and gave me a sultry smile.

“You’re looking mighty fine today, Linda. Marty is a very lucky guy,” I told her sincerely as I grinned right back at her.

“You just say the sweetest things, you silver tongued devil you! From what CC told me, you’re not just good at using it for talking either!” she said as she laughed throatily. “So the rest of the gang is all here and down at the beach then?” she asked curiously.

“Yeah, Josh and Kim got here first to pay the deposit for the site. Stewart and Andy followed CC, who followed me and Amber. Mark and Kim got here with Jenny about a half-hour ago, and you two are the last,” I stated.

“Yeah, Marty had to wait on his brother to show back up at the house with the beer,” she said with a shrug. “So there’s a beach? That’s super cool! I thought it would’ve just been a muddy shore or something. And you’re looking quite studly today yourself, handsome. Your head looks much better now that it’s all tanned, and the stitches have all fallen out. Eventually, your hair will cover the scar completely, but I think scars are sexy!”

“Thanks, gorgeous!” I said as I blushed, I really didn’t like compliments. “Yeah, we got an awesome spot here, thanks to Josh. He came out weeks ago and looked at all the sites. This one is a double site, and it’s on a tiny peninsula. If you went off the path here, to either side, you’d end up in the water after a few feet. At the other end, they must have trucked in a ton of sand because its a small but perfect little beach. All the girls ranted over it already, especially because this site is the farthest from all the other ones, so it’s completely private. Amber was talking about tanning topless, but I dunno if she was serious or not,” I said with a shrug.

Linda’s eyes got big for a second as she looked back at me again, “Seriously? Do you think that she’d really do that?”

“Who knows when it comes to my sister. She’s head-strong and certifiably nuts!” I answered her with a smirk.

“Wouldn’t that bother you? What if all the guys saw? Would you let CC do that too?” she asked as she got a bit flushed in her cheeks.

“Umm, yeah, well, if she decided to tan topless, it would be a girls-only situation. The guys would all have to stay at the campsite, or I would forbid it, and sure CC could join in if she wanted. I wouldn’t want any of the guys seeing either of them, but in the end, I don’t own them,” I told her with a pensive frown. “I mean, I would certainly hope that they didn’t mean to go topless in front of everyone...”

“Yeah, Amber seems pretty wild! I’d do it! I already tan nude anyway, but I’ve never done it in front of anyone. I really do hate tan lines on my body, though, so if it were just an all-girls thing, I’d go for it. I can actually picture your sister doing it in front of everyone; I don’t think that she has a shy bone in her body! I just adore her! She is sooooo funny, and she doesn’t judge or hate on anyone that doesn’t deserve it.

“I really like CC a lot as well, she is quite the girl when you break her out of her shell, and when those two get going together, it’s a riot. I think that sometime in the near future, I’m going to have to steal them away from you for a girls’ night sleep-over!” she said as she turned around to walk backward a few steps while grinning at me and poking me in the chest. “Think you can survive a night away from your beloved CC?”

“I guess that I could probably manage a night alone, but definitely not two!” I answered with a grin as I poked her in the belly, causing her to giggle. “So, how are things going with Mr. TransAm?”

“Good, things are good. He’s ... nice,” she answered with a shrug.

Her voice didn’t make it sound like things were as good as she was letting on. I couldn’t see the expression on her face because she had turned back around as we continued down the path.

“Uh-oh! Trouble in paradise?” I asked.

“Nope! Just, I dunno ... I don’t really feel that spark, ya know what I mean?” she asked, sounding a bit forlorn. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, David. I really care about him, and underneath his prankster ways and cavalier attitude, he’s a really good guy. Look, I probably just said too much; please don’t say anything to him. I truly don’t know what I want right now in my life. I do know that I don’t want to hurt him, and I know that he’s one of your best friends,” she said with a sigh.

“Hey, Linda, you’re my friend too! You can always talk to me, I mean that. I won’t say anything that you say to me in confidence, I get what you’re saying anyway. It sounds like you like him, but that you know that he won’t necessarily be the guy you marry or have kids with,” I said as we left the woods and entered into the small clearing where we had all parked our cars.

Linda turned to face me, and I stopped as she locked her eyes with mine, she was searching there for something, but I didn’t know what. After an almost awkward silence, she reached out to give me a hug. “Thanks, David. That means a lot to me. I ... I don’t have many people in my life that I can trust...”

“Well, hopefully, you have at least four now,” I said as I returned her hug.

Somehow I realized that this moment was something huge for her, that something was going on inside of her brain, but I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. She clutched at me tightly for a second before stepping away, and her hand slipped down to grab mine.

“Four?” she asked as her ice-blue eyes penetrated to my core again.

I held her hand, it was warm and soft, and I could tell that this wasn’t anything sexual, nor was it about whether or not we were attracted to each other. She needed the contact at that moment, she was struggling with something, although I had no clue as to what it was.

“Yeah, four, Linda. You can trust me, Amber, CC, and Marty. Even if you aren’t destined to be with each other long term like you said, he’s a good guy, and I can tell you that he’s more than that. As a friend, Marty is a great guy. I don’t know what’s going on in your life when you’re not around us, but we care about you. I care about you. I can tell you with absolute certainty that at the very least, Amber, CC, and I would be there for you, unconditionally whenever you needed us,” I said as her eyes watered as she stared at me.

“Somehow, you actually make me believe that, David,” she whispered as a single tear dripped down her cheek.

“Good, because it’s true,” I said as I stared back into her mesmerizing eyes and opened myself to her, hoping that she could see that I was being genuine.

She gave me a shaky smile and then dropped my hand and turned towards the cars. I watched as she wiped the single tear, and I could tell that she was pulling herself together and that whatever moment that we’d just had was gone.

“Look at me, getting all silly! It must be close to my period, which makes me all wacky. Come on, let’s get the stuff back, ‘cause I wanna paaaaarrrrtay! Whoohoo! We can all be beach bums for the week, David! I foresee lots and lots of beers for us, starting very, very soon! What do you say to that, huh? Am I a pretty good Psychic or what! Move over Ms. Cleo, Ms. Miller is in da house!” she said with a cheerful joking voice, I still heard the slight edge behind it, but I couldn’t push her, not yet.

“I’d say that you have a very bright future telling people their futures Ms. Miller!” I quipped, going along with her attitude shift.

This was the second time that she seemed as if she wanted to open up to me about some darkness in her life, something was obviously troubling her deeply. Looking back, I could see signs of it from when we were still in school, back when we partnered together for our Chem lab. If she wants to open up to me and tell me things, I’d have to let her do so at her own pace. I was worried for her now, and I hoped that whatever it was that she was hiding, that it wasn’t as bad as it could be.

We grabbed everything that they had brought with them and started back. Linda acted as if nothing had happened, and we laughed and joked the whole way. She was a fun girl when she wasn’t being haunted.


The rest of that afternoon and night were a blast for everyone. We spent quite a bit of time on the beach, the girls sunbathed for the first little while, and the guys all played frisbee. We placed a bunch of lawn chairs in the shade and left a couple coolers full of beer there, and we all pretty much got a buzz on. I think every guy there was almost overwhelmed with not only the quantity of exposed female flesh but also the quality of it. Most of us might have had girlfriends, but that didn’t stop us from looking. Except for Mark, I didn’t catch him checking out anyone other than Jenny, he was obviously gaga for her to the point of blindness.

Eventually, the girls joined us for some frisbee and lemme tell you, twelve people running around on a roughly thirty foot by fifteen-foot beach is a lot. We ran into each other continuously and laughed as we got sillier and sillier from the beer. I noticed that Andy was almost drooling over my sister even though he still checked all the other girls out when he thought that they weren’t looking.

I felt terrible for him, he was the only single person out there, although he didn’t know it. He wasn’t a bad looking dude, and he wasn’t small either. He stood at around six feet tall and weighed about one-seventy-five, and most of that was muscle just like his twin. They both loved to work out, and so did their Dad, who had bought them all a home gym years ago. He was just too damn shy for his own good.

Hmmm, I realized that for once, I wasn’t going off the rails mentally about someone liking Amber, was I maturing? I sure as fuck hoped so. Mr. Envy was a real unpleasant bastard, and if I never saw or heard from him again, I’d be happier than a pig in shit. I also trusted my sister, and I knew without a doubt that she would never betray me with anyone, let alone one of my best friends. So I watched him watching my sexy bombshell of a sister and just felt amused and sorry for him.

CC wrapped up my cast for me and gave me a scorching lip-lock right after she was finished, which had a few of the guys cat-call at us playing around. Eventually, most of us ended up in the water, and we frolicked around until Kim had an accident and her top came off flashing most of us her breasts, she was absolutely mortified and ran off crying. Josh ran after her, and we didn’t see them back for about an hour. I figure the beer caused her to overreact, I mean, sure we all saw her tits for like ten seconds but big deal. It’s not like we all stared at them for hours, besides she had nothing to be shy about they were perky and cute, and just a bit bigger than a decently sized apple.

Still, that was enough of a mood changer to cause everyone to get out of the water, and we all started planning on getting a cookfire going so that we could make dinner. I volunteered to cook, and Marty said that he’d get the fire going. I cooked us all hamburgers and hotdogs, and when Kim came back, other than the girls hugging her in private, nobody said a word about what had happened. It didn’t take long before she was laughing and joking again, and I was thrilled to see that.

“Hey, Tiger! Have a seat! You cooked for everyone; now it’s your turn to relax,” CC said as she opened a lawn chair for me. “I’ll be right back with a cold beer for you, Baby.”

I noticed that ever since we’d told her about the bikers, that she was even more attentive and loving as if she was worried about our health or longevity or something. CC sauntered back up, with a couple of cold ones, and she plopped down in my lap and kissed me right before we clinked bottles and took a healthy swig each.

“Thanks, Butterfly,” I responded with a grin.

“Josh, Babe, don’t even think it! You can get your own damn beer, and while your up ... bring me one too! Okay, sweet tits?” Kim said as everyone burst out laughing.

“I don’t mind getting my man a beer. He’s done so much for me that I can’t even list it all!” CC said a bit defensively.

“I was only joking, Hon! I know how great a guy David is, except for NOT calling his friends enough,” Kim said with a smile that took the sting from her words.

“Sorry. I just get a little defensive, I guess. I hear so much about feminism, and some of it just seems like an attack on men in general. Bringing your man a beer is made fun of so much that it’s almost like women are telling other women that if they do it, then they’re acting like some sort of inferior person and personally bringing down womanhood or some shit. I know you weren’t doing that and that you were just making a joke, but I would bend over backward for David...”

“Lucky dog, David! She’s a cheerleader, so she can actually do that!” Marty quipped to everyone’s amusement.

CC blushed, “Yes, I can, and I do!”

“And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the true story to how I got my cracked ribs and got my cast!” I said to peels of good-natured laughter.

“Yeah, because apparently, no one told my dumb brother that HE wasn’t the one that was supposed to bend over backwards!” Amber said with a massive grin as she lightly punched my shoulder.

We all laughed as I kissed CC and cuddled her.

“Hey, who wants to roast some marshmallows?” Andy asked.

A chorus of “we do’s!” answered him.

“So, where are we doing the fireworks at?” Mark asked, having just come up for air from kissing Jenny.

“The manager said that we could do them near the chalet, where the big field is,” Josh replied as he swigged his beer.

We all had a good time burning fingers, mouths, and plenty of marshmallows before we forced ourselves to stop, or we’d make ourselves sick from eating too many. At around ten, we decided that it was the perfect time to have our mini July 4th celebration, and we grabbed flashlights and the fireworks and set off to the field that Josh led us too.

We all had a blast, literally, as we lit Roman candles, sparklers, bottle rockets, comets, and for the finale the Screamin’ Demon, which was a spectacular mini barrage of exploding stars and streaking red comets.


I tried to unzip the tent flap as quietly as possible as I slipped from my tent into the one that Amber was sharing with CC. When you’re trying to be quiet in the middle of the night, every little sound seemed like it echoed throughout the dark like a cannon shot.

“Tiger?” CC giggled. “Is that you? It’s sooooo dark. Ooops, that’s my foot, careful! Watch where you step, someone is between my legs,” CC whispered with another giggle and a quiet moan.

“Oww! Shit! If you were wondering where your spare chainsaw was, I think I just found it,” I whispered.

Amber started giggling uncontrollably.

“Great, you broke my sex toy!” CC admonished me with a giggle of her own.

“Ooof, yep, that’s my ass, Bro. I told you that you could fuck it, but I think I’d prefer starting with your cock first before we get adventurous and move up to sticking your whole knee up there! Oh, and lube is a good thing,” my sister laughed quietly as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me down into a pile of limbs.

“I can’t see shit!” I stated with a grunt as I felt a hand grab my junk.

“Yeah, this must be what it feels like to be blind,” CC mused as I felt someone’s hand slide over my arm and shoulder.

“God, how did you even find where to stick your face before, Amb?” I asked with a quiet chuckle.

“This is why we girls have a scent, I just followed the smell!” she quipped and then burst out into more giggles.

“Hey! I don’t smell!” CC stated with a pouty voice. “Do I?” she asked self-consciously.

“You smell, delicious, Butterfly,” I said as I kissed my way across her thighs.

“I didn’t mean a bad smell, I meant a sweet smell, Sugar. I love your scent, it makes my mouth water. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, blind taste testing! Davey, you should squeeze in down here and help,” Amber suggested with a purr.

By touch, I maneuvered myself between CC’s outstretched legs as she used her considerable gymnastic skills to pull her legs straight out into almost vertical splits. I smelled her arousal, and my hand ran over her hip and belly as I slid into place. I lay side by side with Amber, our shoulders touching, as we both leaned forward to start kissing all-around CC’s thighs, her vulva, and her lower asscheeks.

“Oh, god! I’m tingling all over ... You guys have no clue what you do to me! I am shaking with anticipation ... The mouths of both the people that I love to death on me at the same time ... Oh, god!” she moaned quietly as we kissed her gently and wetly.

As I explored her bare mons and nether-lips with my mouth and tongue, I could tell that CC had angled her pelvis upward to give us unfettered access to all of her delights. It felt surreal to be eating my girlfriends sweet pussy in the pitch dark, cheek to cheek with my sister. When our tongues met as we both licked CC’s clit, all three of us moaned. In the back of my head, I was praying that we weren’t making enough noise for anyone else to hear us.

Our tongues dueled with each other as much as they flicked across the clit that we were licking. I could feel Amber’s hot breath as it reflected back from CC’s dripping pussy, and our lips grazed each other as we lavished our attention onto the girl that we both loved. I started to kiss lower, and Ambers’s hand banged into my chin as I realized that she was fingerfucking the delicious pussy in front of us. I tilted my head at a forty-five-degree angle and quickly licked my way to CC’s tight anal pucker, causing her to moan louder than she had been. Dammit, I knew that I should have brought mouth gags.

“Shh-shh, Baby. Muffle yourself, please. We don’t wanna make anyone suspicious,” I paused to whisper before I resumed sucking and licking her cute little butthole, that I couldn’t currently see.

Fuck, this was a major turn-on, the whole situation had my cock throbbing hard, and I was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum into my boxers. I was beginning to think that I had a butt fetish or something, I had recently discovered that it made me crazily horny to eat their asses and I just loved the shape and feel of their delectable derrieres. I was really looking forward to fucking them both deep in their sexy tight little rear ends. They both had promised me that I could, but we had refrained so far out of fear of my hurting them. We probably needed to work up to it and get them used to something smaller first. Too bad we didn’t have any sex toys.

Ambers’s hand sped up, and I felt a couple of splashes splatter on my nose and cheek. I could hear the squelching noise as she really started to pummel her. CC had obviously listened to me as I heard her high pitched whine start from behind her pillow or something as it was very muffled.

“Oh, gaawwwd! Faaawwwk, I’m cooommmiiing sooo hawwwd,” CC screamed into her pillow as her whole pelvic area spasmed and shook.

I kept tonguing her ass, and I was rewarded as a steady trickle of her juices ran down onto my waiting tongue and lips in a rivulet of sticky goodness. We knew that she couldn’t take anymore as her legs closed tight, almost like a Venus flytrap, squishing my sister and me out from between them.

My mouth found Amber’s in the dark, and I moaned as I felt her silky tongue playing with mine, giving me a heady taste of CC’s pungent cum. Our arms clutched at each other, and I rolled us over so CC could stretch out her legs. My sister’s body felt warm against my skin in the cool night air, and her nipples were like razor blades as they scraped against my skin. She wrapped her legs around me, and I could feel that she was sopping wet from where she pressed against my shaft.

“I need you, Amber, I need to be inside you,” I whispered to her as I kissed my way across her jawline.

“Oh, god, Davey! Take me, take me with your big fat fucking cock! I need to cum on you! I want you to fill me up, Baby! Eating CC made me so fucking horny! Doesn’t she just taste so damn good! Sugar is such an appropriate nickname for her, more so than I had even thought at the time,” my sister whispered quietly, but loud enough to cause CC to giggle happily into the night air.

“I love you, my Angel, my mistress, and you, Tiger, my master,” she said with a touch of playfulness in her voice. “It’s so hot listening to you two. Are you inside her? I wish that I could see enough to lick you both where you’re connected,” she told us with a throatily sexy purr.

“That sounds fucking hot ... Rollover closer and use your hands to guide you...”

Amber interrupted me as she latched onto my mouth again while her hand slid down to grasp at my hardened cock. I grabbed her by the hips and started to twist her around so that she was lying on her back on top of me.

“What...”

“Like this, Peach, that way, my little Butterfly can lick us while we fuck,” I said quietly in her ear as I sucked in her lobe and nipped it.

“Oh, god, yes! Hear that, Sugar? Get your sweet little mouth over here, and all over us, now!” Amber commanded with a moan.

We could both hear CC’s breath hitch as her excitement spiked, “Oh, yes, my mistress!”

I felt a hand grab onto my shoulder and then slide down my side as CC was trying to maneuver in the pitch black. At the same time, I felt a wet warmth engulf my cockhead as Amber slowly lowered her tight snatch onto my steel hard pole. No matter how many times that I fucked either of my two loves, I would never get tired of the exquisite feeling of their velvet sheathes squeezing me as we pumped together.

“God, I love you so goddamn much, Davey!” Amber hissed as she sank to take me all the way inside her. “Mmm, that’s a good girl, get in between our legs, there you go. Now put your tongue to good use and lick your masters balls while I bounce on him for a little while,” my sister commanded.

“Yes, mistress, oh god, yes ... I fucking love you guys...”

I could tell by her quavering voice that we had just made CC’s night by playing to her domination fantasies. Now that we had both come to realize that she didn’t really want to be a slave for real, but that she definitely wanted to get treated like one in the bedroom sometimes. Amber and I had both agreed that we needed to make an effort to fulfill her needs more often.

I slid my hands up to grab my sister’s firm titties as she started to ride me up and down. Damn, this position felt good! It felt like her pussy was kissing my frenulum with every downstroke that she did. And oh god, CC just started to suck gently on my balls. My head lolled back, and I just lay still and enjoyed the sensations that I was being bombarded with.

Amber started to speed up, and her asscheeks felt amazing as they bounced off my lower abs. I pinched her nipples and rolled them through my fingers, eliciting a deep groan from my sister as her hands clutched hard on my chest, where she was holding up her weight. CC’s mouth, licking and sucking on my balls, felt sensational as my sister fucked my cock so good. I felt a hand slid up my inner thigh, and over to my exposed starfish, a finger started to enter me as I groaned a little too loudly.

“Shh-shh, Davey! What did you just do to him? He lurched,” Amber asked with a giggle and a moan as she resumed bouncing on me.

“Um, I might have just stuck a finger up his bum?” CC replied quietly as she breathed hot breath over my scrotum.

“That’ll do it! Unnnghh, I’m getting close,” my sister whispered as she sped up, I could feel her juices running down my shaft and in between my legs.

“Butterfly, lick and suck your mistresses clit, now!” I commanded as I held my sister still and started to hammer myself up into her.

“Yes, master!” CC answered breathlessly as Amber started to shriek.

I clamped a hand over her mouth and plowed as hard as I could from my position until I felt Amber convulse and then slump as her orgasm rocked through her. I could hear CC quietly moaning as she licked and sucked at us both while my sister’s pussy clamped tightly on me. Her finger was still wiggling in my ass, and all of the excitement had me needing to fuck hard.

“Butterfly, look out my love, I need to fuck properly now,” I said as I sat up while holding onto Amber’s belly and still clamping her mouth.

I maneuvered us so that she was on her hands and knees, and I was holding her up by the hips. I started thrusting; I was in Heaven. I could hear the wet squishing as I forced more and more liquid from her tight snatch to drool down our legs and to drip to the sleeping bag underneath us.

“Oooooh, fuuuuuccckkk, mmmmeeeeee!” Amber hissed out into the night.

“CC, try and get your pussy in her face to keep her quiet,” I whispered as I kept up a steady pace of fucking.

I heard a bunch of rustling and then finally a muffled noise of contentment from my sister. I tightened my grip on her hips and started long stroking my cock as deep as I could go, feeling my balls slap against her clit with each jab.

“Oh! Fuck her tongue feels so good on me, Tiger!” CC whispered as I lost myself in the exquisite feeling of my sister’s tight pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.