Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 35: Fireworks

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Fireworks - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Thursday, July 4th, 1996, Sanford Maine

“This is going to be super fun tonight, Bro! Too bad we couldn’t sneak in some beers, or some vodka, I feel like getting a little buzz on,” Amber smirked at me from where she was comfortably semi-reclined in my trucks passenger seat.

“Yeah,” I absent-mindedly replied as I switched lanes to pass a slow-moving delivery truck.

“Davey ... I’ve been thinking...”

“Yeah?” I asked as she caught more of my attention.

“I’m worried about the camping trip on Saturday, Bro,” she stated flatly with a sigh as she nervously uncrossed her legs and then recrossed them the opposite way.

Momentarily distracted from the road, I quickly flicked my gaze over to admire my sister’s shapely tanned legs as she lazily stretched her feet out on top of my dash. She had kicked her sandals off, and her red painted toes looked extremely cute the way that they capped off her tiny feet. She even made that part of her body look sexy as they swayed hypnotically to the beat of Kiss’s I Was Made For Lovin’ You, which was buzzing out at a moderate volume from my speakers.

I quickly shifted my gaze back to the road, making sure that nothing dangerous was approaching before allowing my eyes to drift back to my sister. I couldn’t help myself as I admired her sexy legs again, this time I followed her curves all the way up until I saw where the frayed ends of her cut-off jean shorts were slightly indenting her flesh high up on her creamy thighs. Her shorts were the very definition of short-shorts, and the crotch of them looked to be barely wide enough to contain her vulva with the way that she was sitting.

“I know, Peaches. Look, I was thinking about it too,” I replied while switching my gaze back to the road again.

“So? Any ideas? I dunno how I’m going to function around you two without being able to be myself. Especially if I’m drinking! It was hard enough at Marty’s parties, but at least there we could sneak off for a minute or two. Plus, I knew that eventually, we’d be alone at home. This week is going to be so hard for me, Baby! I mean, I really wanna go and all, but shit ... ya know?” Amber pouted.

I understood what she meant, I’d been feeling a wide range of emotions flow through me regarding the upcoming week as well. I felt guilty because I knew that CC and I would have no issues in being able to show our emotional and sexual involvement with each other. Hell, it’d be expected; everyone knew that we were an item now. I was worried about Amber feeling left out or neglected, even though she knew that it wasn’t the case. I had talked with CC alone and got her to agree that we both needed to keep an eye on my sister’s emotions and that we also needed to make time for her where and when we could. I had some ideas.

“Actually, I’ve been thinking hard on that, Babe. I know that the situation will hardly be ideal, but I guess that’s something that we’re going to have to get used to for the next few years...”

“Yeah, and that part of our relationship sucks,” she pouted sadly. “Ugggh, it’s just so frustrating, Davey, I mean, we should be able to just love whoever we want!” she grumped.

“I understand, Peaches, I truly do. Lemme ask you something that I’ve been thinking about lately. Would it bother you if we had a son and a daughter, and they fell in love like we did?”

“No! Never! If ... no, WHEN we have kids, well, if they fall in love with each other, then that would be up to them!” Amber said forcefully.

“You sure about that, Honey?” I asked gently. “Really think about that for a sec, Amb.”

“Of cour...”

“Sis, you’re just knee-jerking here. Think about it seriously for a second without letting your emotions and love for me get in the way,” I asked calmly while I reached over and squeezed her thigh affectionately.

“Okay,” she frowned as her hand slipped into mine and clasped it there. “I dunno why you want me to think about it, but I’ll think about it seriously then.”

“Thanks, Honey Peach,” I said as I flicked my eyes over her creamy thighs and barely concealed crotch again, I could feel myself starting to get a little hard.

We drove in silence for a while, heading up to a fireworks depot that we knew of just outside of Portland. We were on a mission to get a hundred bucks worth for us and our friends; everyone had pitched in, and we were planning to set them off on Saturday night for our own private July the fourth celebration. I caught myself humming along to Metallica’s Enter Sandman as Amber stared out the passenger window thoughtfully, her feet still swaying to the beat of whatever song came on the radio.

She squeezed my hand, and I turned to see her emerald eyes regarding me with a serious glint to them.

“Okay, I thought about it, Davey. I really tried to put myself into Mom’s role, but I also combined that with ‘us’ too because we need to factor in that we at least accept that incest is all right between me ‘n you,” she said as she cocked her head slightly so that her gaze was more dead on with mine.

“Okay, that makes sense, I mean we need to add that part for sure. I don’t wanna be too hypocritical, it’s just that I don’t know if I would be okay with our kids doing what we are, my love,” I said as I squeezed her hand while rapidly switching my gaze back and forth between her and the road ahead.

“I honestly think that if we had a son and daughter that came to love each other that I would be okay with it, Bro. I would warn them that it wouldn’t be easy, but how could I deny them what we’ve found together? If they loved each other even half of the amount that we do, we’d be cruel to try and stop it,” she said as she stared at me with a very serious expression on her face.

“I get that, I suppose,” I replied as I mulled over what she’d said.

“Davey, I love you so much that I can’t even fathom it! You are, without a doubt in my mind, my soul-mate. I’ve known that I only wanted to be with you since before I even really knew what sex was! How can that be wrong?” she said and asked passionately.

“So do you think that incest is okay then? No limits? We’re not an exception, Babe?” I asked in return, truly curious as to her thinking on the matter.

“Yeah, I guess that I do. I never really gave it much thought before, other than about how it applied to us, of course,” she answered readily.

She shifted in her seat so that she was sitting more on one hip, which caused her to be facing me, which in turn allowed me to see where her cleavage was popping up out of her super tight, white, tube-top. Damn, she was so sexy, and unintentionally so most of the time as well. It was just so natural for her, and it sent thrills throughout my body whenever I witnessed it. I squeezed her hand with affection again as I gave her a smile.

“So let me ask you this then, and please don’t get offended, but would you ever consider sleeping with Dad? I mean, if we weren’t a thing, obviously, but if you were single and no one would ever know,” I asked as I saw her eyes widen in shock before I even finished my question.

“Ewwww! GOD NO! Yuck, Davey! What in the Hell made you ask that!?”

“Sorry, Amb! I didn’t mean to gross you out, truly I didn’t! I just wanted to see what you thought about other types of incest. There are more combinations than just siblings, you know,” I said matter-of-factly while I was secretly glad at her response.

“Damn, Bro! You shocked me with that one! Like right outta left field. Sorry to disappoint you, my Brutheeeerrr, but I most certainly have no interest in sucking or fucking our Dad’s dick! Why ask me that? Do you wanna fuck Mom or something?” she asked as she poked me in the ribs.

“No fucking way, Sis!” I replied as I shivered in revulsion. “I mean, I know that she’s good looking for her age, but she’s Mom, ya know? Dad can have her, and I don’t even wanna think too hard about that!”

“Okay, so what was your point? Other than trying to start a gross-out contest?” she asked curiously as she pulled my hand up to her lips to give it a kiss.

“Uh, I guess that I was trying to show that not all incest is good. I probably could have done it in less of a gross way, sorry,” I told her as I smiled apologetically.

“Hmm, okay, I get what you were trying to achieve there Sparky, but just because I have zero interest in fucking our Dad, that doesn’t mean that I think that father-daughter incest is necessarily wrong. If two people fall in love, then who are we, or anyone for that matter, to tell them that they can’t? As long as in a parent-child case, they are both adults, then it’s up to them as far as I see it.”

“You really believe that? I dunno, I think that a parent should never get involved with their child in that way. I don’t see how it could ever be a truly equal relationship, I mean the child would always still look up to their parent as an authority figure, no? Remember how Mom was with Gran before she passed? She went nuts on the housework when she was coming for a visit, even if it was just as clean as it normally was. It seems to me like there was still some sort of unequal power factor in play there. Gran was even always still telling her what to do and stuff, and mom listened,” I said pensively as I was thinking hard to make my point.

“Yeah, maybe, I guess. I agree with what you said about Mom and Gran. Not every situation is the same, though. Let’s say that you found out that ... hmmm, I dunno ... let’s use Mark as an example. Let’s say that Mark was an adult and that he and his Mom fell in love. You know that she’s been single for the whole time that we’ve known him, right? Well, would you think that it would be wrong? If they were like totally in love like we are?”

“Good question. Lemme think about it for a minute, Amb,” I replied as I seriously pondered her question from all angles.

“Oooh! We just passed Beech Ridge Road, our exit is coming up, Bro,” Amber pointed out with excitement, she’d always loved fireworks, and she was looking forward to buying them for the first time.

“Thanks, I might have missed it, this conversation is distracting me,” I quipped, giving her a sardonic smirk.

“Well, you’re the one who brought up Daddy fucking and gave me the willies, not me. I just wanted to know what we might be able to figure out about getting through camping with our friends for a week. Although this has been interesting, in at least that I’m learning more about what you think, Bro,” she said with a wry chuckle.

“Yeah, sorry. I really didn’t mean to put disgusting thoughts in your head,” I said with a shrug. “In answer to your question about Mark, though. I guess that it really would be none of my business, and even though the thought about me and our Mom turns my stomach, it doesn’t mean that I get a say in his life. I wouldn’t go out of my way to actively be supportive, though, and I still think that the powerplay between parents and their kids is too big. Siblings are different in my mind because they are equal for the most part...”

“Ha! If you think that we’re equal, then you’re dumber than I thought! Jeez, you’da thunk that you’d have learned by now, that I am by far your superior!” Amber admonished me playfully as she swung her feet down and leaned over to kiss my cheek while patting me patronizingly on my stubbly head.

I grinned over at her ruefully as I had to admit that she was actually right, playful or not. She was so much better than me at many, many things. She, for damn sure, was smarter than I was, and a hell of a lot sexier too!

“I won’t inflate your Goodyear blimp sized ego and answer that! Suffice to say that I love you with every fiber of my being and that as far as my thoughts on incest go, as long as it’s me and you that we’re talking about, then I don’t give a shit about anything else. Whether we are an exception or not doesn’t really matter in the end.

“I agree that you are my soul-mate and that it was probably destined to be. Besides, it’s not like I ever stood a chance. If you had your sights set on me from all the way back when you were seven, then what the hell could I have done? You’ve always have gotten what you wanted,” I said with another shrug as I took our exit off the highway.

“Hmm, I’ll let the ego insult slide, considering the sweet things that you threw in there. And you’re right big brother, I always get my way! So don’t you forget it!” she quipped with a fake haughty accent. “So, what have you figured out about camping? You never did say.”

“Well, I don’t have much, but I did figure that every time someone needed to run to the store for something that we could volunteer and use that as an excuse to get away just the three of us. We could drive out to that spot where we went in the Fenderson Wildlife Reserve and have us some fun. I’ll make sure to keep a couple of extra flashlights in the truck and some extra batteries too...”

“Ooooh! I like! That’s a great idea, Bro! Maybe if we get away often enough, it will keep me satisfied enough to deal with watching you two slobber all over each other at the campfire. You know that’s going to be the real bitch, don’t you? Maybe I shouldn’t drink...”

“Yeah, I get it ... I’m sorry, Amber, we could always blow off the trip if you really think that you can’t handle it...”

“No! Hell no! It may be hard for some of it, but fishing, swimming, and hiking will be a blast! So will roasting marshmallows and telling jokes around the fire, it’ll be hard when couples pair up, but I can always just head to bed when it gets to be too much and jill one out,” she said seriously as I groaned at the thought of her masturbating.

“Well, you just let me know what you need, Babe, and me and CC will both do our best to take care of you. I hope you know that. I still think the best idea is for me to have my own tent, though. You shouldn’t be sharing one with your brother and his girlfriend. I think that me sneaking into yours when she is staying in one with you is a way better idea then you sneaking into mine...”

“Yeah, I changed my mind about that one. Me and CC will share a tent, and you can sneak in and out of ours. I was only being stubborn about that before because I wasn’t sure just how much you had healed, Tiger,” she said as she gave my leg a squeeze.

“So then between us taking off on errands, me sneaking into your tent and whatever mischief you and CC will manage in there alone, we should at least have your orgasms covered. Plus, we do still have to mow our client’s lawns, so that is at least two days where we will be away from the campsite for a few hours, Peaches,” I told her with a crooked grin as I slid my hand up between her legs and gripped her pussy.

“Oh, shit, Davey! You’re not playing fair! We just pulled into the store parking lot, don’t get me all wet now, I’ll drip down my legs for fuck sakes! I could be so mean and do that to you, and you’d have no way of hiding it!” she groused semi-seriously.

“That’s the story of my life! I’m always stuck trying to hide my perpetual hardon because of you two!” I answered back with a mocking laugh. “Now come on, my twisted little sister, and let’s buy some fireworks!”

“Just for that, you’d better kiss me, and kiss me good, right in front of that store, Davey. No one knows us here, and I don’t get any public attention, and I need it, Loverboy,” she said saucily as she slipped out of the truck.

I stepped out as well, grinning, and had just barely shut the door when Amber practically flew into my arms, pinning me against it as she kissed me hard. After a couple of minutes, I had to peel her off me so that we could actually accomplish our goal before the store closed. Scanning the parking lot as we made our way over to the entrance, I saw that there were six Harley’s parked right in front.

A tall skinny dude with a goatee, plenty of ink tattooed on his skin, a bare chest underneath an open sleeveless leather jacket, and a pair of shades on his face was marking our progress as we walked. I could tell that he was checking out my sister, and I couldn’t really blame him. She wasn’t wearing all that much, and her body was smokingly hot; you wouldn’t guess that she was only fifteen to look at her. Even our mom thought that she looked around eighteen to twenty nowadays, especially with how she dressed and acted.

As we got about ten feet from the entrance, the glass door opened with a door chime sounding off, and a massive, shaggy bearded, biker backed out carrying a large box that was obviously full of fireworks from the sticker on the side. He had a sleeveless leather jacket on, identical to the one the skinny guy was wearing, the patch on the back said, The Devil’s Pitchfork, and it had an emblem of a skull being pierced by a trident in the middle of it.

“Hey, Pitbull, you’re strapping this on the back of your bike, man ... Whoa, whats we got here? Man, that is one fine piece of tail right there! Hey Honey, looking good, Sugar!” he said gruffly as he noticed my sister and looked her up and down while ignoring me completely.

Amber didn’t seem to be fazed in the least as she just stopped moving and half turned to me while simultaneously reaching one hand behind my neck to pull my head down for another kiss. I figured what the hell and let her have her fun and kissed her back. I hoped that these guys weren’t going to be trouble, and I kept my eyes half on them.

“Yeah, Chugger, she’s one hot little school-girl, fer sure! I’ve been admirin’ the view the ‘hole time she was struttin’ up,” Pitbull muttered right before he used his fingers to give a piercing wolf-whistle.

My sister broke the kiss, which I admit turned me on to be doing in public, and turned towards the two bikers.

“Thanks, guys, and this hot little school-girl is all his!” she said smugly while she pulled me by the hand towards the door, shaking her ass enticingly as she did.

“Sassy and sexy! Damn, and look at that fine little ass, and those juicy bouncy tits she got on her, Pitbull,” Chugger growled out as he stared hard at my sister’s tits and ass.

“I’d sure love a tumble or two with her, that’s fer sure,” Pitbull spat as he took out a smoke and lit up.

I was getting a little pissed off at their comments, but Amber had us inside the store before anything else was said. I think that my sister was getting off on the attention, but I sincerely hoped that she knew not to push guys like those too far. I was still banged up, and even though I had some stamina back, I was nowhere even close to being in the shape that I’d been in before. I also realized that there were six bikes out front, and we’d seen only two of the guys. Maybe I could handle two or three under normal conditions, but definitely, not six, and I might not even be able to handle even just one right then. Plus, guys like these tend to be armed.

Taking a look around, I saw shelves and shelves full of all types of fireworks. The store was fairly large, but it was all one big open space, and the shelves were only about four feet tall. They had a couple of big tables in the middle with an orange for sale sign hanging off the edge, but there wasn’t much left on it. To our right, was an extremely fat, greasy, long-haired pony-tail guy working behind the cashier’s station, he looked over at us with a bored expression before turning back to flipping a magazine of some sort.

“Oh my god, Davey! There are so many! We definitely need some Roman Candles, some Bottle Rockets, some Sparklers, and a bunch of the ones that go high up in the air and explode into colorful blooms!” Amber gushed as she started yanking me towards the nearest display shelf.

I allowed myself to be herded where she wanted me to go as I gave a quick scan of the whole store. I spotted two more, big, bearded, and burly looking bikers over near the far left wall just leaning there talking animatedly. One of them had a huge beer gut, but he still looked like a guy you didn’t want to mess with if you had the choice. I didn’t see anyone else in the place, so I mentally gave a shrug and turned my attention to the fireworks before me.

“Oh shit, look at that one over there, Amb!” I said as I nudged Amber in the side.

“Where? Which one?” she asked, trying to see which one I was pointing at.

“The big box on top of the shelf over there, the one that says Screamin’ Demon on it,” I said as I pointed again.

“Oooh, I wonder how much it is? It looks like it would be great for a grande finale!” she exclaimed as she dragged me over to look at it. “It’s not that bad, Tiger, we can get it if you want. I kinda like the fact that it’s Demonic, makes me think of how you call me a She-Devil when I’m trying to wake you up in the mornings,” she said as she laughed cutely.

I grabbed it off the shelf and spotted an empty cart near the end of the row at the same time, so I grabbed it and dumped in a bunch of Roman Candles as well. I heard the door chime go off and looked over at the entrance and saw that both Pitbull and Chugger had decided to come into the store. I kept an eye on them as they made a beeline towards their buddies at the far wall.

As Amber darted into another aisle, I followed right behind her, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see the four bikers talking and nodding towards my energetic sister. Her tits were threatening to bounce out of her tube-top, and her shorts really were almost obscene; her asscheeks hung out the bottom by an inch. I honestly wondered how our parents, well, more like our Mom, let her get away with dressing that way. I loved it, but it certainly did attract a lot of attention, and as I was seeing first hand, that might not always be a good thing.

“Amber, we need to hurry it up. Grab some sparklers, and let’s go,” I said quietly, hoping that my instincts were wrong, I didn’t want any trouble.

“What? Why? What’s the rush, Davey?” she asked, puzzled.

“Don’t look now, but the bikers from outside just came in and joined two of their buddies behind us on the far wall. They’re looking and nodding at you in a way that makes me think that they might be planning something bad. We need to pay for our stuff and go, Peaches. I’m not in any shape to be fighting four dudes, and they ain’t exactly small,” I said quietly and urgently into her ear.

“You really think that they would do something? Like what? Try and rape me? In a public store?” Amber asked, sounding a bit incredulous that there was a threat.

“I dunno, but I do know that I sense trouble brewing, and I also know that from everything that I’ve ever read or heard about bikers, they don’t exactly play by the rules,” I said to her quietly while I grabbed a few sparkler packs and dumped them into the cart.

“Okay, I trust you, Tiger. Let’s go then,” she whispered to me while grabbing my hand and squeezing.

I wheeled the cart down the aisle, and headed towards the fat cashier, while he continued to flip through his magazine looking bored.

“Going so soon, little girl? How ‘bout you stay and party with us a little while instead, Hon? We’ll show ya a real good time, Dollface, now won’t we boy’s,” one of the bikers called out as I turned to see the four of them sauntering their way over to where we were heading.

“Sure will, Clint, you know it, and she’ll know it soon too. A hot little piece like that oughta share the wealth, ‘sides it’s not likes we’s greedy, we’ll let her boyfriend watch,” another one of them chuckled.

I did some super quick calculations in my head, and I figured that unless we bolted at that very moment, they would get to the front door just as we got to the cash. Even if we ran, I wasn’t sure if we would make it, they were already halfway to us, and the skinny one looked fast.

“Look, man, we’re not looking for any trouble. We just want to buy our shit and get going,” I said calmly, forcing myself to think and to study my options.

“Won’t be no trouble, boy, just don’t put up a fight, and then you’ll see that there’s no trouble. ‘Sides, she looks hot to trot, I’m sure she can give us all a ride. You can even be the caboose in the train she gonna pull if you’re smart,” the one they called Chugger said with a smirk.

“I ain’t doing shit with any of you nasty fucks! If anyone of you even tries touching me, I’ll fucking kill you myself,” Amber snarled as her hand tightened on mine in a fearful rage.

“Oooh, we gots us a feisty one! I love ‘em when they’re all full of piss and vinegar, I love ‘em even more when they’re just full of piss and cum,” one of the burly ones that had originally been leaning against the far wall quipped with a feral grin splitting his face.

“Listen, fellas, I don’t need no trouble in my store...”

“Aint gonna be any, Stew. Shiiiit, looks to me like its just ‘bout closin’ time anyhow. How ‘bout you just lock up a couple minutes early and you can join in the party, ‘n maybe we’ll save some sloppy fifths for ya. Huh? How ‘bout that, Stew? Sounds like a deal to me, man,” Pitbull said as he quickened his pace to get between us and the entrance.

I’d been scanning everything that I could see around me as quick as I could, looking for anything that might help. I spotted a crowbar about ten feet away from me, lying on the floor next to a shelf, it was probably used to open some of the packaging crates that were still lying around one of the almost empty for sale tables.

I knew that we weren’t going to be able to get out the front door now without a fight, so I backed us up towards the shelf, which incidentally also backed us away from the bikers.

“Davey, I’m scared,” Amber whispered to me as her hand clutched mine even tighter, I could feel that it was getting slick with her sweat.

“That’s understandable, Sis. If any of them lays a hand on you, go for the eyes, the nuts, or the throat, no pulling punches, Amb. You fight like your life depends upon it,” I whispered back.

“Where ya going, Hon? Backing away from us ain’t friendly like. You don’t wanna make us think that we ain’t friends, now do ya? That would hurt my feelings, sweet thang, and you don’t wanna hurt my feelings now do ya?” the one with the massive beer gut that they called Clint said as he kept grinning like a psychopath.

I reached down, grabbed the crowbar, and stood back up, pulling my sister behind me as three of the bikers drew nearer. I glanced over and saw that Pitbull, the skinny fuck, was holding his hand out in front of Stew, probably wanting the keys to lock the door.

“When I say go, I want you to run for the front door as fast as you can. Understand? I’ll be right behind you, so don’t you stop for nothing. You get straight to the truck,” I said quietly as I started to lead her at an angle back towards the entrance.

“Okay, these fuckers are pissing me off, Davey,” Amber answered as I saw her eyes narrow in fierce determination even though she was frightened.

“Why you trying to leave, girl? We know that you’ll like what we got fer ya. After a few minutes, you’ll be begging fer more, Dollface. You’ll never want your boyfriend’s tiny little cock again, not after ya get some real man meat,” Clint said as he changed his angle to intercept ours.

“Listen, fellas, I really think that y’all should just let them go...”

“Shut yer mouth, Stew. You really don’t want me shuttin’ it fer ya,” Pitbull threatened him. “Now gimme the damn keys, before ya git hurt fatso.”

“RUN!” I shouted as I pushed my sister forward and sprang into action.

Amber shot forward like a cannonball catching them all by surprise, and even me as well. She was a good ten feet ahead of me before I even got started. I sprinted forward as fast as I could. I tried to stay at an angle designed to keep me between her and Pitbull. He was the closest one to being able to intercept us.

Amber had always been way faster than me. This time it was no different, and it put her too far out in front of me. Pitbull was going to reach her before I could.

“Git her!” Clint ordered while gesturing wildly at Pitbull, who was of the same mindset anyway as he pivoted to dive after her.

Pitbull, with his filthy sleeveless leather jacket flying wide open as he reached out to grab onto Amber’s arm, exposed to me the fact that he had a handgun, tucked into his waistband. Just as his fingers started closing on her bicep, she hauled off with her other arm and smashed the heel of her palm right into his nose.

“Oww! Fuck! You fucking little bitch! Goddamn! Just for that, I’m gonna fuck your tight little ass with no fucking lube, you goddamn cunt!” he swore as he kept a grip on my sister’s arm and checked his nose with his free hand.

“Lemme go, you fucking asshole! I told you guys that I’d kill anyone who touched me, and I fucking meant it!” Amber screamed as she aimed a kick straight at his nuts.

Pitbull, with his eyes watering, and his nose leaking a thin streamer of blood, managed to turn his torso at the last second so that Amber’s vicious kick landed on the soft fleshy part of his inner thigh.

“Look at her go, she’s kickin’ his ass! What’s the matter Pit, can’t handle a little school girl all by yer lonesome?” Chugger guffawed as he obviously found the situation humorous.

“Ahh, Christ almighty, I’m going to fuck you up, you stupid twat!” he roared as he hauled back with his other arm making a fist.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.