Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 34: Routine

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34: Routine - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, June 30th, 1996, Sanford Maine

I awoke slowly as I enjoyed the feeling of warmth that I was receiving from the body cuddled up against me. Awareness and memory were trickling into my head as I stretched and yawned. It was one of those rare times, that as I awoke, the reality of recent memory seeped in, one image at a time. I became happier and happier as the reality of what had happened the night before solidified itself with my growing recollection. I realized that it was just me and CC in bed together, and although I felt a brief pang of disappointment that Amber’s familiar warmth, and scent, was missing from my right side. I was simultaneously glad to have some time alone with the other love of my life.

I opened my eyes and looked down at CC’s gorgeous face where it rested upon my chest; her head was tilted upward as if she had been looking at my face before succumbing to her current state of slumber. Our legs were tangled together, and her skin felt like the smoothest silk wherever it touched me. I reached down with my right hand and brushed the hair from in front of her eyes. They fluttered open as my finger-tips caressed her softly across her brow.

She broke out into a smile that rivaled my sister’s patented 20-000 watt one, and it set my heart a fluttering with its brilliance and meaning.

“Good morning, Tiger,” she murmured quietly as she gazed at me adoringly.

“It is, it’s the best morning, my gorgeous little Butterfly. I love you so much, Hon. Thank you for the most beautiful gift that you gave me last night,” I whispered to her as her love filled me with a warmth that I knew right then that I could never live without.

“Mmmmm,” she mumbled as she languidly stretched herself within my arms. “What gift?” she asked me, seemingly puzzled.

“You, Butterfly. You were the gift. One of two, which are the best two gifts that I have ever received in my life,” I answered with a smile.

“Hmmm, and here I thought that you needed coffee before your brains worked in the morning. Your romantic brain cells seem just fine, my lover,” she replied as she stretched to kiss me thoroughly before sitting up.

I sat up as well, “How are you feeling, Babe?”

“Sore! Definitely sore! You shoved a tree trunk up my poor little virgin pussy last night!” she said with a mock pout. “But, boy, did you ever make it purr!” she said with a giggle. “The soreness was so worth it, David! I feel amazing, and I feel like shouting it out to the world. That I’m yours and your mine and that we made love last night for the first time!” she said with glee as she bounced up off the bed and wiggled her ass at me. “Come, let’s take a shower, Tiger. I’m all sticky still,” she said from over her shoulder while shooting me a sultry look as she sauntered into my bathroom.

“Sounds good to me, and you can shout it out to the world all you want, as long as I can have some more of that sexy kitty,” I said with a crooked grin as I followed suit and bounced up off the bed too.

“Meow!” she said huskily as she turned and silhouetted herself in the doorway. “Seriously, though, would you be upset if we waited until I wasn’t sore anymore before we made love again?” she asked tentatively as her voice went from sure and confident to unsure and worried. “I mean, of course, I don’t mind if you really want to, and you know how much I want to do it again, so I will if...”

“Shh, hush my Butterfly. I want some more of your love, and if all that means for today is that we spend some quality time together, then I will be ecstatic. I don’t want to make love to you until you have zero soreness left, understood? Sex with you is a bonus, not a requirement, ever, okay?” I said gently as I lifted her chin to look into her eyes. “Obviously, a part of our relationship is sexual, and I know that you love that part of it just as much as I do, but it always needs to be a mutual want. I would never get mad at you, or my sister, if you weren’t in the mood, that’s normal. Believe it or not, but I’ve had times where I wasn’t in the mood either. Please don’t mistake sex for love, one doesn’t equal the other...”

“Oh, I know that! I never loved Jason at all, so when he made me suck him or when he fingered me ... Well, I knew that it had nothing to do with love, just horniness,” she stated knowingly.

“Good, because if you truly love someone, you try not to ever get possessive or controlling with them. I know what you asked me to do before, and I know what we talked about and how that I would only be that way in the bedroom with you for fun. Well, this is a part of the reason why I said that I would only do it for fun. I could never make you do something for me just out of pure selfishness or when I knew that it caused you pain. Never feel that you MUST do something for me. Because if you did and it wasn’t something that you also truly WANTED to do, then I would be very upset, and it would hurt me. I love you, Cindy, and that means that I put your needs ahead of my own. Do you understand that?”

“I ... I kinda thought that girlfriends were supposed to do things for their boyfriends even when they didn’t necessarily feel like it. Like blow-jobs and stuff ... Jason made me do it all the time, and he’d get so mad if I said that I didn’t feel like it, and then he’d call me names and make me feel like I was a shitty girlfriend...”

“Jason is a loser and a crappy excuse for a man. I’ll tell you something in all seriousness, Cindy. If I ever got a blow-job given to me when the girl didn’t really want to give it; it’d be a shitty-ass BJ, period. I know what a good one, one given out of love and desire feels like; I would never want one without that,” I said as I closed the gap between us and lifted her chin to give her a loving kiss.

“Mmmm, then it’s a good thing that I love doing it for you then, Tiger! Because I both want and desire to do that to you lots and lots!” she said as she reached down to grab my hardening cock.

“I know, and I’m a very lucky guy! But if that ever changed, and you didn’t feel that way anymore, then talk to me about it, but don’t do ANYTHING when you don’t feel like it,” I said in between kisses.

“But wouldn’t it upset you if I changed? I doubt that I ever would, though, because I get so seriously wet and horny when I take you into my mouth, Tiger. But wouldn’t change mean that I didn’t love you anymore?” she asked puzzled, as she kept lightly stroking my cock.

“Nope, not at all. Say we were older, and for some reason, we just didn’t get as horny anymore, and I heard that with some men our Dad’s ages that it happens,” I said with a shudder. “Well, just because we weren’t horny for sex as often wouldn’t mean that we didn’t love each other anymore now would it?” I asked pointedly.

“No, I guess not, but I hope that never happens because I love having sex with you two! You and Amber make me so horny all the time that it gets very hard to think of anything else!” she said as she stuck her tongue down my throat and kissed me hard.

I enjoyed her kisses, and her touch on my cock had me leaking a lot of pre-cum, making her hand sticky.

“Fuck, you turn me on,” I groaned as we broke for air.

“So, you really mean what you said, David? You really wouldn’t get angry with me if I wasn’t in the mood to have sex some times? You’re not mad that I’m too sore to make love to you right now?” she asked as her eyes nervously searched mine seeking confirmation.

“I meant every word, Butterfly. I want our next time to be as good for you as I know it will be for me, and if you were sore, then it wouldn’t be. If we needed to wait a day, or two days, or a whole week before you were ready to make love again, I wouldn’t be upset,” I said while I searched her eyes, hoping to see that she understood me.

“Mmm, I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have such an amazing boyfriend! You make me so happy, Tiger! Your words mean as much to me as last night did,” she murmured as she kissed me again.

“Last night, you were amazing, Butterfly, and you know what? You were amazing this morning too. I love the glimpses that I’ve been getting of the woman that I know you can be. The confident, sassy, take charge kinda girl. You have every reason to feel and be confident, Babe. You’re so goddamn gorgeous and sexy; the way that you flirt with me makes me melt and drives me wild. Your humor makes me laugh, and your kindness makes me stand in awe of your goodness and of your big heart. You deserve to be happy, Cindy, and I only pray that I’m man enough to keep you that way because keeping you and Amber happy is the only thing that will make me happy too,” I said as I squeezed her to me and looked deeply into her eyes.

“Goddamn you, Tiger! I do wish that I wasn’t sore right now! I want you more than ever you sweet, sweet, man you! You are so getting lucky as soon as my pussy stops hurting! Then you’re going to make sure that I can’t walk for a week!” she vowed as she turned while leading me into the shower by the grip that she had on my cock.

“If you say so, Butterfly,” I answered with a grin as I pictured her struggling to walk around while bowlegged with a goofy smile on her face.

She pushed me into the shower and turned on the cold water while laughing her ass off as I shrieked and jumped back out. I nearly froze my nuts off under the cold water.

“Why you! I’ll get you for that when you least expect it,” I spluttered as I stood shivering and dripping on the bathmat.

“I bet!” she said as she giggled uncontrollably.

“Oh crap, my cast is wet. Can you hand me a towel, please, Babe,” I asked, still shivering.

“Oh! Shit, I’m sorry, David. I forgot all about your cast. Here, lemme get it, and I’ll wrap it too. At least you stopped wrapping your ribs up the other day. I’m so glad that they aren’t hurting you anymore!” she said contritely.

“It’s okay, it didn’t get enough water on it to do any damage. I’m still going to get my revenge on you, though,” I said with a wicked grin while making an overly exaggerated evil-sounding laugh.

She got the shower ready, and this time, I was only too happy to get under the water; it was hot how I liked it. She soaped me up and then helped me to rinse off while kissing every inch of my body as she did so. Except for my cock, which grew stiff again as she easily turned me on.

After she had cleaned me all over; she fell to her knees in front of me, “I want to do this, I love doing this, and it’s for me just as much as it’s for you, Tiger,” she said right before engulfing me with her mouth.

I moaned and rested my hands upon her head as she started to lick and suck my hard shaft bringing me to a state of euphoria. She loved me with her mouth and hands as she locked eyes with me, and I could easily see the love that she felt for me radiating from her gaze. After a few minutes of feeling her soft hands and silky tongue, caressing, licking, and sucking me everywhere from the tip of my cockhead to the taint underneath my balls; I couldn’t hold back anymore, and I filled her mouth with my warm salty jizz, and she moaned with delight as she swallowed every drop.


“Hi, Bro! Miss me?” Amber yelled as she came bouncing through the front door.

“Hey, Peaches! Yes, I did, but at the same time, I was very glad to have the time alone with CC,” I said with a grin.

Amber glided, with her sexy sway, over to where I was reclined on the couch cuddling CC. She looked super sexy dressed in a very short black mini-skirt and a tight tank top that exposed her midriff.

“Hi, Sugar! Mmmm, someone has the ‘I got fucked so good’ look about her! Did you have a good time? Isn’t Tiger so romantic? So did you like it? How many times did ya do it? Did it hurt? Oh, shit girl, we gotta talk, I need details! Come, let’s leave Romeo down here; we need some girl time!” she exclaimed as she rambled on a mile a minute as both myself and CC were momentarily taken aback by her rapid outburst.

“Whoa! Holy shit, motormouth! First of all, where’s my I’m back home kiss? Second of all, you might wanna breathe between questions, and third of all, where’d you get that outfit?” I asked, highly amused by her antics. “It looks smokin’ hot!” I said with genuine admiration growing in both my eyes and my pants.

“Hiya, Angel! My, my someone’s curious! Hmmm, you know I just might be persuaded to spill all of the dirty details...”

“Mmmm, dirty? How dirty? I love me some dirty!” Amber interrupted with a saucy smirk and a raised brow.

“Well, if you really wanna know, maybe I’ll tell you, but what’s in it for me?” CC asked while returning a look just as saucy as she gave her a wink and blew her a kiss.

“Hmmm, perhaps I could kiss and lick you, you know, wherever you might be a bit sore?” Amber said with a sexy pout as she bit her finger suggestively.

“Oooh, now that sounds like a fair trade because I just so happen to have a sore spot or two,” CC cooed seductively.

“Jeez, so this is what happens when you get two girlfriends! You get ignored!” I grumbled as I tried to keep the grin off my face.

“Awww, poor baby! Somehow I don’t think that you’ll find much sympathy when you complain about having two hot girlfriends who just love having sex with you and who are both bi-sexual lovers as well,” my sister said while laughing at me.

“Ya got me there, Sis,” I said with a grin on my face while I sat up suddenly and caught her up in my arms. “But now I’ve got you!” I shouted triumphantly, as I fell back down onto the couch, pulling her to land on top of me and CC.

Amber struggled in vain to get up as I proceeded to tickle her unmercifully with CC’s help. The amount of soft firm and sexy girl-flesh that I came into contact with had my cock standing up, asking to be tickled as well. The unmerciful tickling between the three of us soon turned into soft caresses and sexy kisses as we took turns touching and kissing each other in every combination.

“Mmm, I love you guys! And to answer your earlier question, Tiger. Linda gave me the skirt and tank top! She is just so cool!” Amber gushed excitedly as we all started to relax and just cuddle.

“Oh, wow! That’s so sweet of her! It looks so sexy on you, Angel! Did you guys have fun? Did Kim stay over too? What did you guys talk about? Did Linda mention me at all?” CC asked in a rush of questions rapidly aimed at Amber.

“Whoa! Not you too! I guess you guys really do need some girl time! Tell you what I’m going to go for a jog around the block and then have a soak in the hot tub. You guys can come and find me when you’re all gossiped out,” I said with an amused smile.

“Sounds good, Bro!” Amber replied with a smile and a quick peck on my lips. “Oooooh, is that the necklace that Davey bought you CC? It’s gorgeous! I’m sooooo jealous!” she gushed with a smile that said that she wasn’t actually jealous at all but happy for her lover.

“Uh-huh! Isn’t it pretty! I about died when I saw it! I was so shocked that he bought me something like this! And the way that he did it was just sooo romantic, you had to be there!” CC replied excitedly as she stroked the necklace lovingly with her fingers. “Oh! Those earrings are gorgeous too! David got you those too, right? They really bring out your eyes, Amber!”

I extracted myself from my girls and got off the couch, getting a distracted kiss good-bye from each of them as I went towards the door to put my runners on. I needed to start trying to get myself in better shape, and I figured that with my ribs no longer hurting me and my arm only aching at night when I slept that I could handle some light cardio. I couldn’t wait until I could get the damn cast off and could start swimming again, and at the same time, get back to the gym for weight training.

At least the appointment that I had with Dr. Rossenberg last Thursday had gone very well. He had said that he was very happily surprised that I didn’t have more frequent headaches, considering the severity of the concussion that I had. As I jogged around the block, I considered my other source of good fortune. We had picked up another seven clients, and six of them had confirmed that they were because of our pamphlets. Our Mom had been spot on when she had said that advertising directly to our potential customers would pay off.

I smiled to myself as I looked forward to getting back to work on Monday. I loved doing anything physical, and having the two women that I was in love with working next to me all day while they were dressed in sexy summer attire was hardly what I would consider ‘work’ anyway. I jogged around the block and was pleased that I was able to do two circuits before I was out of breath. I wasn’t in as bad shape cardio wise as I had thought. I could thoroughly enjoy a soak in the hot tub without feeling any negatives or getting down on myself.

Last night with CC was spectacular, and I couldn’t help but bust out in a smile when I thought of it and her. I was looking forward to when she was recovered and wanted to make love again, especially because I knew that my sister would be there as well the next time. With that thought rattling around in my brain, I went inside to shower before my going for my soak.


Tuesday, July 2cnd, 1996, Sanford Maine

My mom and I walked up the pathway of the quaint Queen-Anne style house that had, a long time ago, been converted into a small law practice. A proud sign hung out front proclaiming that this was Dickinson & Sons Attorneys at Law LLC EST., 1928. It was a beautiful example of old-time America, and the antique-looking wooden plaque swang creakingly in the gentle summers breeze.

The building looked imposing with its large windows and its off-center polygonal tower. Even though the house was large, complicated, and had a roof consisting of more angles than a Geometry textbook, it was meticulously maintained. Arriving at a massive iron-embossed oaken door, we saw a plastic ‘enter we’re open’ sign hanging in the narrow window next to the entrance. A smaller sign, made out of stenciling, detailed the office’s opening and closing hours, which excluded weekends.

The door pushed inward with ease, and the smell of leather shoe polish and a lemony-scented cleansing product of some sort, not unpleasant, assailed our nostrils as we stepped inside. We found ourselves standing in a large foyer with another door that led to the interior of the house standing propped open in front of us. A plastic runner ran in a pathway on top of the carpeting that started on the other side of the doorway.

Stepping into the interior of the house, we could see a large curving stairway about ten feet in front of us that most probably led to some office areas above us. To the right of us was a large sitting room full overstuffed antique chairs and a couple of Victorian-style couches. To our left was a large desk and counter combination with a rather robust-looking silver-haired, middle-aged woman, who was typing away on a computer.

“Hi, we’re here to see Tom Dickinson, please,” my Mom said to the serious-looking smart dressed secretary that was still furiously typing away behind her oaken countertop.

“One moment, please, and I’ll be right with you,” she replied without looking up as her fingers continued to fly across her keyboard. We waited patiently as she spent the next couple of minutes finishing whatever she was banging out.

“Sorry, about that, I was really under the gun to get that deposition summary typed out and e-mailed off, and you caught me right at the end of it. Now, how may I help you?” she asked with a friendly smile.

“We have a three o’clock appointment with Tom Dickinson, please,” our Mom repeated pleasantly. “I’m Jacky Knowlton, and this is my son, David.”

“Oh! You must be the Jacky that saved Tom’s beagle Gavel from when the dumb mutt ate his wife Gina’s pantyhose. He’s a cute one, but that pup has zero sense,” she chuckled. “He’s expecting you, just head up the stairs, and its the first door to your right down the hallway,” she instructed, giving us another smile right before she turned back to start typing something else onto her computer.

“Thank you,” we both uttered at the same time as we turned and started walking up the wide curved staircase.

Looking up, I could see a massive crystal chandelier hanging about twenty feet above us as we climbed the heavily polished stairs; the dark wood gleamed lustrously, and it screamed decadence. Daylight streamed in from two sets of windows that were stacked one above the other that looked over the second-floor landing. The heavy purple curtains had been tied back, giving the impression that we were on a cheery visit to a favorite grandmother’s house.

The house had a bit of a stuffy feel to it, but it wasn’t offputting, it just felt dated but prestigious. I really enjoyed the large wildlife oil paintings, they looked ancient in their gilded frames, but the art itself was talented and timeless.

“This place is old but quite nice,” I said quietly to my Mom as we approached the second floor.

She turned her gaze on me briefly and gave me a small smile, “Yeah, a little too old for my tastes, but it is quite elegant.”

“I seriously hope that this guy is good. No matter that I’m innocent, I still don’t feel like that’s necessarily enough. These cops have a bad attitude,” I said with a nervous sigh.

As we stepped off the stairs and looked down a luxuriously carpeted corridor, complete with fancy dark wooden motifs and carpentry, we could see that the door we had been told to enter was wide open.

“It’ll be okay, David. You’ll see, the truth will prevail, Hon. Don’t worry, sweety,” my Mom assured me as she gave me a one-armed hug across my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

We stepped in front of the doorway and looked inside. At first glance, the room was nothing like I’d expected. It was full of modern furniture, curtains, and even art. It was almost like the room belonged in a different house altogether, but oddly enough it didn’t seem out of place, it actually kinda worked.

A short, balding, older-looking man in a dark suit and tie was busy reading something from a sheath of papers held up in his hand. He looked up at us through thick glasses that almost made him seem owlish as our shadows announced our presence.

“Ahh, Jacky! Right on time! Come in, come in,” he burst out jovially as he stood and gestured with his hands, the papers he was holding rustling wildly as he did so. “And you must be David. Wow, what a strapping young fellow you are! Takes after his Dad, I see,” he observed with a grin as he leaned across his desk, extending his hand to shake.

Taking his proffered hand, I gave it a firm shake, “Pleased to meet you, Mr. Dickinson, sir,” I said politely.

“Call me Tom, David. Mr. Dickinson was my Dad, may God rest his soul. Come, sit, sit, don’t be shy,” he said as he gave me a welcoming smile and sat back down while he indicated we sit in the two brown leather high-backed chairs in front of his desk. “Can I get either of you two something to drink? Coffee, tea, or a bottled water, perhaps?”

“No thanks, I am okay for now,” I replied as I sat.

“Hello, Tom. I’m good, thank you, I just finished a coffee. You’re looking well. How’s Mary doing? Is Gavel staying out of trouble?” my Mom asked as she sat down.

“Humph! That mutt is more trouble than he’s worth! He chewed up my favorite pair of slippers two weeks ago, but Mary loves him, so what can I do?” he asked rhetorically while shrugging his shoulders. “Mary’s great, she’s actually down in Virginia visiting her sister for a week, and thankfully she took the mutt with her. Which means that I can finally get some work done!” he quipped with a chuckle. “So I read over everything that the prosecutor sent over in regards to the case against young David here. It’s tricky because they are relying on mostly verbal and eye-witness testimony. But before I get into that, I need David to tell me exactly what happened as he recalls it, from the beginning, and please start with the very first time that you ever saw the two young men in question.”

I proceeded to tell him everything that had happened, starting from Marty’s birthday party right up until I lost consciousness after hitting my head on the rock.

“So what do you think, Tom? They should drop all of this nonsense, no?” my Mom asked with a slight frown creasing her forehead.

“Well, with the two eye-witness sworn statements that they have, they will most likely go to trial I’m afraid,” he replied.

“What statements are those?” I asked curiously as I wondered if they were the ones that claimed CC was kissing the dumb-fuck Freddy in the hallway.

“Well, according to two different girls, they both say that they were heading from outside to go to the washroom together, and they both claim that they saw Cindy actively kissing Freddy Mason in the hallway. They even both go on to say that they had to turn sideways in order to pass by them...”

“They are bloody liars! CC was so drunk that she couldn’t stand, let alone kiss anyone...”

“I saw Cindy that night, Tom, and I saw just how distraught she was. She was hysterical, and I saw the teeth marks that the bastard had left in her skin! She’s a sixteen-year-old girl, Tom, and she was violated by an adult. If it wasn’t for David, he would have raped her!” my Mom vented in anger.

“I believe you, Jacky, and I believe David. I’ve seen this type of testimony for over two decades, and I know when a client is telling me the truth, rest assured. Cindy’s transcript of her accusation not only reads honestly, but I listened to the taped recording, and I believe every word. However, just because I believe it doesn’t mean that a jury will,” he said with a sigh.

“Well, it seems to me as if this has become a massive game of ‘he said, she said’. It’s me, my sister, and Cindy, who can testify to the actual attempted rape. Marty and Zeke can testify to everyone’s reactions and state of mind. Detective numbskull claimed that we made the whole thing up as a response to me being hospitalized, but both the Lombardi brothers will testify that we said that it was attempted rape from the get-go.

“Our mom can testify to the fact that we said that he had tried to rape CC also, plus she saw the bruises and the teeth marks just like she said. Then there is Mrs. Sullivan as well...”

“Wait, Mrs. Sullivan? Who is Mrs. Sullivan? I don’t have any statements from anyone with that name,” Tom said puzzled, as he started flipping through a couple inches of stacked papers.

“Mrs. Sullivan is the student counselor for our high school that I convinced CC to talk to. I wanted her to get some help in dealing with the trauma that she was experiencing. She wasn’t sleeping then, and she was nervous all the time and constantly jumping at her own shadow. She was adamant that she didn’t want to tell her parents or the police because she was afraid of the embarrassment and the scrutiny.

“So the only reason that she agreed to talk with a counselor is because she found out that anything that she said would be held in the strictest confidence. Don’t you have her testimony? Detective Moron said he was going to call her after I’d explained to him that she could testify that we didn’t make up the assault after I got out of the hospital,” I said a bit puzzled myself. “Oh, and I believe that her first name is Suzanne if that’s important.”

“What exactly did Detective Waltz say about her, and what did you tell him about her?” Tom asked as his eyes narrowed behind his coke bottle lenses.

I went over exactly what I had told the detective and what he had said, including the fact that he looked to be less than pleased when I mentioned that she knew about the assault on CC before I had been attacked afterward.

“I bet he purposely didn’t call her because his gut was telling him that he wouldn’t like her statement and that neither would his case against you, David. Hold on a second here and let me give the good detective a call,” he said as he picked up his phone and started dialing.

“Hello, detective Waltz? This Tom Dickinson speaking. I’m representing David Knowlton, and I need to speak with you seeing that you were the investigating Detective in charge of the case.”

“I’m fine, and yourself?”

“As a matter of fact, there is something that you can help me with. I was going over all of the statements and depositions that your department had sent over in regards to the assault charges against my client.”

“He’s the sixteen-year-old boy that you arrested and interrogated last Monday, take all the time that you need to recall the case Detective.”

“Oh, so you remember him now? Great. Perhaps you also remember questioning and taking a statement from one Suzanne Sullivan? She’s a student counselor who works at Sanford High, and she has collaborating information that helps exonerate my client.”

“How so? Well, she can testify to the fact that she was informed of the alleged sexual assault perpetrated against Cindy Carson by one Freddy Mason before David Knowlton was himself a victim of an assault in turn. Considering that your case against my client hinges upon the fact that the alleged sexual assault was fabricated after the physical assault that he suffered, I’d say that her statement and subsequent testimony is extremely damaging to your case.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.