Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 30: Solutions

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Solutions - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Tuesday, June 18, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Tiger! Tiger! Where are you!? I got my car!! Come quick, David!” CC screeched through the front door as she startled me awake from where I had nodded off on the couch.

“Huh?” I said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up, disorientated.

I quickly realized where I was as pain shot through my ribs when I jolted upright. CC spotted my head as it popped up over the couch and proceeded to screech at me again. I glanced over at the clock on the mantle and saw that it was 4:13; I must have fallen asleep for an hour or so.

“Tiger! There you are! Come check out my car, Baby!” she said with a huge grin on her face.

Her smile was so infectious that I soon found that I was grinning along with her, especially since I was thoroughly enjoying the way that her tits were bouncing at that particular moment. I stumbled towards her as I tried to stretch out my back with as little agony as possible.

“Sweet, Butterfly! You got your wheels! I’ll come out and see it, but first, I need a sexy kiss from my sexy girlfriend,” I said with an overly exaggerated leer.

“Mmmm, I’ll take THAT deal anytime, Tiger,” CC replied.

She met me in the foyer with her arms outstretched, and she entwined them around my neck as she tilted her head up to meet my mouth with hers. I tasted cherries. It must be her lip gloss, I figured. I hadn’t noticed it before, so it was probably new. I liked it. The kiss was getting hot and steamy, much faster than I had anticipated. She was a great kisser, and I loved the way that her soft tongue caressed mine.

CC molded her sleek body tightly to me and ground her crotch against my thigh. I moaned into her mouth as my cock tried to lengthen itself inside my shorts. I reached down and straightened it out, rubbing my knuckles against her inner thigh as I did so. She sent shivers through my spine the way that she was stroking the back of my neck with her fingernails. God, I wanted her so badly. My heart was racing, and my breath had quickened to the point where it was super painful, but I didn’t care.

Pulling back and breaking the kiss, I gasped out to her, “I love you so much, my little Butterfly. I can’t wait until I can make love to you, Cindy Carson.”

Her golden-brown eyes searched mine intensely as she weighed my words against what she saw there.

“You mean that don’t you, Tiger? You truly do love me that much. I can see it in your eyes. Oh! David!” she breathed right before she attached her mouth to mine, again fiercely.

If Amber had left me with any soul, then CC definitely had sucked up the last of it. The kiss was sweet and delicious, and once again, I marveled at the contrast between Amber and CC. I slid my hand down her back to cup her ass cheek firmly in my hand while I held her to me as best I could with a cast. She was wearing a jean skirt, and she didn’t protest when I pulled it up with my fingers.

Kneading her ass where I could feel her bare skin was much more satisfying for the both of us, according to her moans. She slid her hand from the back of my neck down my chest and then over my abs until she encountered my rigid cock that was poking above the waistband of my shorts. It was my turn to moan, so I did. I broke the kiss again, gasping for air with my shortened breaths. My ribs were in agony.

The pleasure that she was giving my cock as she stroked it lightly was trying its best to offset the discomfort that I was experiencing. It was a close thing, but the pleasure was winning by a narrow margin at that moment. We stared into each other’s eyes as she spread my pre-cum over the head of my dick with her fingertips. I continued to squeeze her perfect ass.

“Butterfly,” I gasped with a pleasure-pain-filled moan. “Let’s go see your car, Baby. Then I really need to take my pills. I’m in major pain right now, and it’s getting worse,” I said with a grimace.

“Oh! Do you want me to run and get them right now, Tiger? I don’t mind. Just wait here. I’ll be right back,” CC instructed as she rushed upstairs to my room.

I enjoyed watching CC’s ass as she scampered away from me. It still amazed me that this sexy girl was the same skinny five-year-old that used to eat crayons under the table with my sister. Eleven years we’d been friends, and now we were lovers. Life was anything if not interesting. I heard her coming back as she thundered down the stairs in a rush. I watched her ass again as she scampered into the kitchen, presumably to get me a drink to swallow my pills with.

I enjoyed the front view just as much as I had the back view as she scampered over to me again. Girls were awesome with the way that they jiggled and wiggled.

“Here, Tiger. I got you some juice, Baby,” CC said sweetly as she handed me two Dilaudid and a glass of orange juice.

“Thanks, Butterfly,” I replied with a smile. “So let’s go see your car!”

It was a red 1990 Honda Civic Hatchback. It seemed to be in pretty good shape, but I wasn’t a mechanic. As far as cars went, it wasn’t anything special. It had a small dent in the front fender and a rust spot on the rear passenger quarter panel that was about the size of a tennis ball. But, as far as seeing the excitement and happiness of my sixteen-year-old girlfriend, it was a very special car indeed.

It wasn’t the car that made it special, though; it was the freedom that it represented and the next step on the path to adulthood. CC was practically bubbling over with joy. She made me watch as she drove up and down the street a few times, but I didn’t mind because her excitement was contagious, and I was almost as happy as she was.

“I wish I could take you for a spin, Tiger!” CC gushed enthusiastically as she bounced around her car while grinning at me like the Cheshire cat. “So, what do you think? Isn’t it cute! I can’t believe that my Dad did this for me! I have the best parents in the world!”

“Yeah, it’s a sexy little car. It’s perfect for my little Butterfly!” I replied with sincerity. I was super happy for her; she deserved it. “I agree, your parents are pretty awesome. Especially seeing as how they’re letting their hot little daughter live with me for five weeks,” I said with a wide grin of my own. “So, where’s Amber? I figured that she’d be here on her bike from your place by now,” I asked.

“Oh, yeah, Amber,” she said with a frowning sigh. “She decided to go to Kim’s. She said to tell you that you hurt her too and that she’d be home later. She said that she loves you just as much as always but that you’re still a dick sometimes. She also thinks that me and you need some alone time and said that she’d talk to you later on tonight,” CC told me while looking both happy and sad simultaneously.

“Oh, okay,” I said with a sigh. “I do agree with one thing, though; we definitely need some alone time, Butterfly. I just wish that Amber could understand how she made me feel,” I lamented with a shrug.

“I talked to her about it. She thinks that you’re over-reacting. I tried to get her to see it from your eyes, but she wouldn’t really listen. Instead, she says that all she did was do a little innocent flirting, and that it meant nothing, and that you need to stop being so jealous all the time,” CC told me with a wry shake of her head.

“I dunno. Do you think that I’m over-reacting?” I asked.

“Uh ... Well, I uh ... I think that it’s maybe somewhere in the middle?” she answered tentatively.

“Which is precisely where I just put you. Didn’t I? Sorry, Butterfly. It’ll be fine, I promise. Amber and I can’t stay upset with each other for very long. We love each other way too much. We just need to learn where the boundaries are in our new relationship. I mean, I’ve been her brother for fifteen years, but it’s only been a little over six weeks since we’ve become lovers. So this part is new for us,” I said while giving her what I hoped to be a reassuring smile.

CC stepped in closer to me and grabbed my hand, and looked up into my eyes with a hint of fear. “If ... If you and Amber stopped being together ... What would happen to us, Tiger?” she asked shakily.

“Nothing will ever break Amber and me apart, CC. So you don’t need to worry about something that isn’t possible. Plus, I wouldn’t abandon you anyway. I love you, I want you, and so does my sister. So don’t worry about it, Honey. It’s just a little tiff. Come, let’s go figure out something for dinner, and then after that, we can see about what we can do for entertainment,” I said as I gave her a soft kiss on her mouth.

“Okay,” she said as she looked into my eyes with love. “Mmmm, I can definitely think about something that we can do later that would be very entertaining ... Master,” she said with a grin.

My talk with Mrs. Sullivan was still fresh in my mind. Maybe she was right in that CC didn’t really understand what she was asking for. Perhaps it was more like a sex game taken too far. It couldn’t truly be that she wanted a relationship that had anything to do with BDSM? Could it? Sigh. Mrs. Sullivan was right about one thing for sure. I needed to have an open and honest talk with her. I would do so after we ate and had some quality time. I wanted to enjoy some alone time with CC before getting involved in a serious discussion.

“I’m sure you can, Butterfly. I know that I’ll enjoy it too,” I answered huskily.

I looked forward to her mouth on me again, just as I looked forward to mine on her also. I’d been wanting to taste her pussy all day long, and I couldn’t wait until I could finally make love to her. It was torture having to wait until I was healed enough to be able to treat her right. But, I was determined that her first time was going to be as spectacular as mine was. Another thing to hang around the neck of those college bastards, I realized.

I was pleasantly surprised when CC made me dinner; she was a fantastic cook. After she had looked at what food we had in stock, she made me a delicious supper of rigatoni with homemade meatballs and a quick Arrabbiata sauce. She took a perverse delight in feeding me as well; it was both annoying and cute. It made her smile, though, so I tolerated it.

I had a great time, and I realized that even though I was currently upset with my sister, I really did need this alone time with CC. We laughed and talked, and we were sweet with each other. For the first time since the moment when we had both acknowledged our feelings for each other, we were able to relax together, just being happy and in love. Her eyes held me fascinated and lost me in their depths, just like Amber’s did. I absolutely adored the expressions that she made while we talked. I had never noticed before just how animated and lovely she was.

“That was an amazing dinner, CC! Thanks so much, Butterfly. What would you like to do now?” I asked.

She smiled shyly all of a sudden, “Ummm, can we go in the hot tub together?”

“Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, Babe. I could definitely use a good soak,” I answered with a grin. “Come, let’s go get our suits.”

“Uh, could we skip the suits? I was thinking that it would be even more relaxing if we went naked, Tiger,” she said with a blush while she grabbed my hand.

“This ... this is why I love smart women,” I said with a smile as I pulled her towards the backyard, only stopping to get some towels on the way.

Two minutes later and we were both sighing as the jets worked their magic on us while we soaked in the hot steamy water. I reached out and held her hand with my good one and enjoyed the loving flash that shot from her eyes as she looked my way.

“Thanks for wrapping up my cast for me, Butterfly. Let me know when it gets too annoying for you to keep taking care of me,” I said half-jokingly.

“I’ll never get tired of taking care of my man ... my master,” she said softly as she squeezed my fingers.

Shit, there goes the master thing again. I guessed that it might be better to deal with it then and get it over with. Communication; it made sense what Mrs. Sullivan had told me.

“Cindy, can we have a serious talk? Please? First, I want you to know that I really love you and that nothing will ever change that, so don’t be scared. I promise that I’m not leaving you, that I won’t stop being your boyfriend, and that I won’t love you any less, no matter what is said. Okay? I just want to have open communication between us. I was told just how important that was, and I agree. Especially if someone wants to keep a relationship strong, healthy, and happy long term. And I do,” I said while gripping her hand tightly and trying to reassure her with a loving gaze.

“Uh, okay. Well, that makes me nervous the way that you just said all that, but if you’re promising that you’re not leaving me and that you’ll still love me the same afterward, then I trust you. Besides, I’ll always talk to you, Tiger, about anything. I promise to always be honest with you, and I agree about the communication thing. I trust and love you, David,” CC answered quietly with curiosity shining in her eyes.

“Look, I’m just going to be blunt about this CC. I am very confused about this whole master-slave thing. I know what I said in the hospital, and I know that I agreed to do it. But well, I guess now that I’ve had more time to think about it, I uh ... don’t really understand it or know what it is that you really want. Are you wanting BDSM stuff?” I said while trying to keep my voice level and calm.

“Oh ... I ... I thought that you understood me ... Uh, I dunno. What’s BDSM?” she asked as her eyes went downcast.

“Uh, well, that’s a thing, I guess. Um, it stands for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Macho something. Uh ... the last two are where the Slave and Master like to give and receive pain and humiliation. Like whips and spanking and stuff. Oh and, uh, the ‘D’ one can stand for Domination too,” I spit out awkwardly.

“Oh! Uh, well, I really wouldn’t want to be humiliated! Who would want that and why?! Um ... I’ve never really thought about bondage ... I guess it might be fun to be tied up...” CC said as she trailed off thinking.

“Good! I would never ever be able to humiliate someone that I loved! That’s a big relief, Butterfly!” I gushed. “Umm, what about the other stuff? And yeah, I guess tying someone up could be fun...”

We were both blushing a little, but it felt good to actually be trying to figure out what we both wanted.

“Well, I don’t really know what it means to be dominated or disciplined exactly. I mean, I like it when you tell me to do things ... Does being dominated mean that you’d be being mean to me? Like Jason used to try and do? I know that I wouldn’t like that, but I do like it when you tell me to do things firmly or nicely,” she said, blushing fiercely at that point.

“I think that there are all kinds of levels to this stuff, and that is why we need to talk about it completely and openly, even if that’s hard to do. Otherwise, we might not be giving the other person what they need, or we might hurt them by misunderstanding them. So even as embarrassing as this can be to talk about, I think it is crucial to be super honest with each other and not hold anything back. Okay?”

“Okay, Tiger. I agree, but it is hard to talk about. I guess we both just gotta let it all out, huh? That’s what real trust is all about, isn’t it? It’s not about the regular stuff; it’s about the hard stuff. Truly opening ourselves up and making ourselves vulnerable. That’s when we truly trust,” she said as her eyes lit up with an epiphany.

“Yeah, you’re absolutely right, CC. I told you that you were smart, my little Butterfly,” I said with a grin as I leaned over to give her a quick kiss. “Well, I certainly trust you, CC. So I’ll bite the bullet and go first and tell you what I think and what I like and want. Okay?”

“Okay, Tiger,” she said as her eyes sparkled at me with eagerness.

“First, I guess that I should say that I don’t expect or want you and my sister to be the same type of person. I actually love the differences between the two of you. A lot. So what I want in her isn’t the same thing that I would want in you. Most of what I want is what you already are. Which is probably the reason why I fell in love with you in the first place,” I said with a shrug and a grin. “I want you to be soft, warm, and giving. All of the things that you already are. I want you to like pleasing me, just as I enjoy pleasing you, and you already do.

“Um, I would love to tie you up; I think that would turn me on. I’d like to try that at least once. As far as the rough stuff, well, I like spanking ... I guess. If I’m being honest about it,” I said as I blushed again harder. This time it was me who couldn’t look into her eyes. Damn, it was hard admitting to having kinks.

“I really love pleasing you, Master! I want you to tie me up, and I want you to spank me. I really, really like calling you ‘Master’; it turns me on and makes me all mushy inside. Wow, just saying that out loud gave me goosebumps, Tiger,” she said as she gave me a naughty smile.

“So uh, Domination, from what I understand, is when someone forces someone else to do stuff. Sometimes stuff that a person might find humiliating or painful. I guess the person being forced always has a choice and can just say no, but I don’t think they want to. Is that what you want, CC? Do you want me to dominate you?” I asked while keeping a neutral expression on my face.

“Yes, I want you to be my Master. I want to be told what to do; it makes me feel good. It excites me and turns me on to be told to do sexy things. But I want to be told what to do in life too. It makes me feel safe and cared for. I think that I’ll be much happier knowing that I don’t have to make decisions for myself, that I can just agree to do what you tell me to do,” she said in a whisper so low that I barely heard her.

“So then I could tell you to do anything, and you would?”

“Yes, Master,” she agreed.

She looked up at me with such seriousness in her eyes, and that told me that she really meant what she said.

“Okay. So what if I told you to kill someone? Would you?” I queried.

“What?! No! I wouldn’t kill someone! I couldn’t hurt a fly, David. You know that! I don’t mean that I would do stuff like that, silly!” she said forcefully with a little chuckle at the end.

“I know you wouldn’t, but I was just trying to make a point. So what if I simply told you to walk up to a random girl in the mall and to punch her in the face? Would you do that?” I asked her seriously.

“What? No, of course not, David! I’m not a violent person!” she said with a tiny bit of exasperation showing.

“Okay, so violence is out, and you won’t obey me for anything like that. Would you steal for me? Would you shoplift a CD that I wanted?”

“No, David! How about we just agree that I won’t break any laws?” she said with a frustrated smile.

“Good, no broken laws. Got it. What if I told you to give another guy a blow job? Or I told you to fuck someone? Would you?”

CC’s eyes went wide, and she sucked in a big breath, “You would do that ... Tiger? You’d ask me to do sex stuff with another guy?” she asked me with a shocked expression spreading across her face.

“Would you do it? I mean, I would be your Master, right? So answer me CC, would you give another guy a blow job or fuck them? If I commanded you to?” I asked again more forcefully.

“I ... I ... I wouldn’t want to, Tiger. No ... no, I couldn’t do that,” she answered me as she lowered her eyes and stared at the bubbles popping on the surface of the water.

“Good, because I would never ever want you to. You’re my girlfriend, and the only person that I intend to share you with is Amber,” I said while I squeezed her hand again. “The reason I’m asking all these questions, Butterfly, is to get you to see what your limits are,” I explained gently.

“Oh! Well, that makes sense, I guess,” she said with a tentative smile and a shrug. “I’m glad that you didn’t really want me to do things with other guys. I didn’t think that you really would, but it made me think of my asshole ex. He used to tell me that he wanted to see me suck his best friend off all the time, but I always refused,” she told me as her expression darkened with the memory.

“Yeah, like I said, Babe, it will never happen. In case you haven’t noticed, I have a bit of a jealousy problem already,” I said with a shit-eating grin. “So, would you bike to the store for me?” I asked.

“Yeah, of course! What do you need, Tiger?” CC asked while starting to stand up out of the water.

“No, sit down, Butterfly. I didn’t mean for you to actually go to the store right now. I was just asking another question while trying to figure out your limits,” I said with a laugh as she blushed in embarrassment.

“Yeah, well, I would go for you. I think that’s pretty obvious now,” CC said as she laughed a little too.

“Would you go right back to the exact same store twice in a row? Right after you had just gotten back home if I told you to?”

“Umm, I guess so...”

“How about a third time? A fourth? Would you ever say no? Or would you just keep going to the store as many times as I wanted you to?” I inquired.

“Uh, well, I certainly wouldn’t just keep going over and over. I mean, eventually, enough would be enough,” CC answered with a frown.

“Well, I am satisfied now, my love,” I said with a warm smile.

“What do you mean?” she asked, puzzled.

“You’re no slave, not truly, and that makes me very happy,” I said as I leaned over and kissed her hotly.

After a couple of minutes, she broke the kiss panting slightly, “Why did you say that I’m not truly a slave? What do you mean by that?” CC asked, intrigued as her forehead creased into a frown.

“Well, we’ve clearly established that there are many things that you would refuse to do if I ordered you to do them. For example, you wouldn’t do violence upon anyone, period. You won’t steal. You won’t have sex with other guys even if I wanted you to, and you wouldn’t repeatedly do the same action over and over for no reason. That means that you are no true slave. It means that you have willpower and a set of limits. You’ve just shown me that you can and will make your own decisions, Butterfly,” I said with happiness showing on my face and in my voice.

“But I want you to tell me what to do, David! I truly want to be your slave, and I need you to be my strong Master!” CC claimed vehemently.

“Okay. Then as your Master, I order you to help me upstairs where you will give me a full body massage for one hour, after which you will suck on my cock until I cum down your throat. Then I want you to go to the store and steal me two chocolate bars,” I said commandingly.

“Wh-what? Um, I would love to do the first thing, but please, Tiger, I can’t steal!” she said, looking worried.

“Cindy, do you know what I think? I think that you don’t really want a serious master at all. I think that it’s just a sexy thing, you know, a kink. I believe that you’re just like most of everyone else our age, just trying to figure out life. I also think that you don’t think much of yourself. I plan on changing that, Butterfly. I love you so much, and I know that you are all kinds of amazing. I hope that one day you’ll see it too.

“I think that you want a strong man, someone that you’ll feel safe and protected with. Wanting to feel safe, secure, and loved is normal. But, that doesn’t mean that you need to be a slave or need to be told what to do for every decision,” I said gently while looking into her soulful eyes.

“But I don’t want to make major decisions for myself, David. I want you to do it for me. That’s why I gave myself to you. I trust you to take care of me, Tiger,” she whispered, her eyes looking sad.

“But why, CC? You are quite capable of making your own good choices. You’ve made plenty of them already! So you say that you want me to make your major decisions in life? Does that mean that you want me to pick your career? So what if I told you that I thought that you should get a job as a stripper, and that would be your lifelong career? Or if I told you to go to University to become a doctor? How could you listen to that?” I asked, trying to demonstrate how ridiculous her demand that I make all her choices for her really was.

“Because I’m scared, David. I’m scared to fuck up. I’m scared to make a choice that hurts someone or that makes me miserable. I’m scared of being alone,” she said so quietly that once again, my ears had to strain to hear her.

I pulled her up onto my lap and held her in my arms as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“You’re not alone, CC. You have Amber and me now. You’re safe, protected, and loved. I don’t want to make your major life decisions for you, but we will all help you to make them. We will help by giving you good advice and talking with you. It’s really no different from what I do with you and my sister when I need to make a decision about something. I talk things through with both of you, not because I want either of you to make my choices for me, but because I respect and value your inputs.

“I’ll be honest with you, my beautiful little Butterfly. The only master stuff that I am interested in is just some play stuff in the bedroom. I find that sexy and fun, and if that’s what turns you on, then I’m game. I think, though, that you have the fantasy notion of the whole master-slave thing confused. So how about we keep the ‘Master’ thing for just the bedroom, kind of how we have been anyway. So my first order that I gave to you before, as your ‘Master,’ stands. Take me upstairs, massage me, and blow me, Babe,” I said with a grin as I kissed her mouth hard.

“But you’ll still help me with making life decisions, though?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, of course, I will, Butterfly,” I replied as I kissed the tip of her nose.

“Okay. Let me take you upstairs then, Master,” she said coquettishly.


It was quite a few hours later, and I was in the middle of enjoying another blow job when Amber walked in from our shared bathroom. I caught her eyes as she went from watching CC’s head bobbing on me to looking up at my face. CC wasn’t aware that my sister had just walked in, and she kept sucking on me obliviously. I saw the love that Amber had for me shining from her green emerald irises, and it warmed my heart. I hated fighting with her. I’m sure that she saw the same love reflecting back at her from within mine. She brought her finger up to her lips and made a be quiet motion while she flicked her gaze to CC’s exposed pussy.

As stealthily as a cat, she stripped off her clothes, and I thoroughly enjoyed the view as her lithe and sexy body slowly appeared naked before me. She crept up behind CC, whose eyes were closed as she lovingly swirled her tongue around my shaft. CC was on her knees between my legs, crouched down low, and her pussy was raised about twelves inches above the mattress. I watched in anticipation as my sister quietly lowered her face down to lick at our mutual girlfriend.

With a grunt of surprise, CC’s eyes flew open, and she whipped her head around to look back at what was licking her snatch all of a sudden.

“Oh, shit! You just freaked me the fuck out, Amber! I didn’t hear you come in!” she gasped out as she looked back at my sister’s face moving between her legs.

Amber raised her face enough so that I could see CC’s juices coating her lips and chin. “Shhh, you’re talking too much. Get back to sucking my brother’s cock, Babe!” she said before she dove back into the wet slit in front of her.

CC groaned and raised her ass higher, allowing my sister better access to her womanly delights as she resumed sucking on me. Just knowing that Amber was licking CC’s pussy had me ready to explode, and I added my vocals to the groaning. My balls were churning, and when CC lightly stroked them with her fingernails, it sent me over the edge. I raised my hips off the bed while streaming my jizz into her swallowing mouth.

“Oh, god! You’re so good, Butterfly,” I gasped out loud. As I did, she suddenly sucked harder as I continued to spurt onto her tongue. “Fuck! You make me feel so fucking hot, Babe! I love cumming in your mouth,” I moaned as the last drops oozed out of me.

CC raised her head off my spent cock and looked me lustily in the eyes. “Oh, god! I love sucking you and swallowing your delicious cum, Tiger! Fuck ... you’re going to make me cum, Amber! Keep licking me, don’t stop! Oh, shit! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum, Amber! Fuck! I’m cummmmiiinng!” CC screamed out as she quivered and then collapsed down onto my legs and groin.

“Liked that, did you?” Amber asked CC rhetorically as she stood back up while licking the juices from her lips. “Can we talk, Davey?” Amber asked as she walked over to sit next to me.

“Of course, Amber,” I replied as I grabbed her hand and squeezed.

“Oh, I’ll get out of your way then, guys. Lemme know when you’re done, and I’ll come back up,” CC said as she started to get off my legs.

“No, please stay, CC. You’re a part of us now, and if we are going to make this threesome work, then we all need to be able to talk about everything that affects us together. Your opinion counts, Babe. I don’t want us to start feeling like we need to split up into pairs whenever we have something important to talk about,” Amber said to her with a warm smile as she reached over and caressed her cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.