Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 29: Progress

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Progress - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Tuesday, June 18, 1996, Sanford Maine

I lay awake snuggled between my sister and our best friend and lover CC and quietly contemplated how complex my life had gotten so far. It was hard to believe that just a relatively short time ago, I had been a single clueless teenager of fifteen-years-old. Now I was a semi-clueless teenager, sixteen-years-old, and had two girlfriends to my complete amazement and disbelief.

In my quieter moments, I had been analyzing the relationship that I had discovered and developed with my sister. I had been doing so often as I was trying to figure out where it had all stemmed from. I had come to the conclusion that I had been in love with her for so long that I hadn’t even been capable of recognizing what type of love it actually was. I had always thought that it was simply the same type of love that all (or most) brothers had for their sisters. It wasn’t the same because ours had always been so much more than that. When looking back on it, I realized at just how close we were growing up that puberty had always been destined to interfere in our platonic relationship.

What I had discovered with Amber felt so right and natural to us both that neither of us could picture our lives going any differently. I didn’t know how many sisters and brothers ended up becoming lovers around the world, but I bet it was more common than one would think. Regardless, I had never been happier in my life than when we had declared our mutual love for each other. I didn’t know what the future held, but I definitely knew that without my sister by my side, there wouldn’t be a future worth having anyway.

Since Amber and I had become lovers, our lives had gotten quite complicated. I had saved CC from being raped, and that, in turn, had set off a chain reaction. One of those reactions was that we found ourselves in a three-way relationship with CC. She had declared her love for me just as I was discovering mine for her. So imagine my shock when Amber had confessed to me that she and CC had been lovers previously. The girls had started falling in love with each other around the same time that they had started experimenting with each other sexually. That was approximately a year ago. Yet neither of them had ever taken the time to analyze the true nature of that love and what it meant. Apparently, the only reason that they had stopped fooling around together was because CC had acquired a boyfriend.

That boyfriend had been a complete asshole, and CC had dumped his sorry ass after finding out that he had been cheating on her. What I hadn’t realized, though, was that CC had been crushing on me the whole time that she had been with him. In fact, she had been crushing on me before she had even gotten with him; it was almost as long a period as I had been crushing on her.

After CC’s traumatic experience, she and my sister had started up their sexual relationship again. During that same time, I had started one with her as well. When CC had inadvertently discovered that Amber and I were actually an intimate couple and that we had been hiding it from her, shit had hit the fan.

It had taken me almost dying to help solve that situation. CC was terrified at the thought of losing me, and that had helped her to arrive at the conclusion that she really did want to be in a three-way relationship with us. She was deeply in love with us both already, so that made her decision much easier. The fact that we had deceived her about it was what had truly bothered her in the first place. She was surprisingly okay with the incest part of it. In fact, it seemed to be a big turn-on for her.

It was ironic that the catalyst of what had pushed CC to be with us was the violent actions of two college assholes. I guess there was a chance that we would have found our way into a three-way relationship by another path, but I didn’t think so. It was the act of saving CC and the subsequent revenge attack against me that had solidified her joining us. In a weird way, I owed those two shitheads for what I had. Don’t get me wrong, though; I felt no sense of obligation towards them other than a sense of owing them some justice. I would’ve loved to have gotten some personal retribution against them, but I had promised Amber that I wouldn’t.

I broke my reverie and craned my head to look over at my clock; it was 7:34, up so early yet again. I wondered if I could manage to wiggle my way free from the two naked beauties that had me trapped between them. Probably not. I felt as useless as a dick was to a lesbian. I sighed as I figured that I had at least a couple more weeks of shallow breathing ahead of me. Hopefully, the healing progressed fast enough that I would be able to deal with some things on my own soon. Unfortunately, it looked like I was going to have to wake Amber again. I needed to piss, and I needed a coffee even more.

Our Mom wanted us up early anyway, but that was a small consolation to me for waking my sister up at that ungodly hour. The whole family, including CC and her parents, was going to be heading down to the police station together. We were going to report the attempted rape of CC and the subsequent revenge attack against me at the same time.

Hmmm, would I need to refer to CC as Cindy to the police, I wondered? Or would it even matter if I used a nickname for her? I was probably just being dumb, I thought to myself. I would just call her by the same name as I always had. The police called nicknames aliases, didn’t they? All I had known for sure was that I had a busy day ahead of me. Besides dealing with the police report, I also had a two o’clock appointment with Mrs. Sullivan. I seriously hoped that she could give me some insight into how to deal with the whole master-slave thing.

“Amber, Honey. I need to get up, Baby,” I said quietly in her ear while shaking her shoulder lightly.

She mumbled incoherently into my chest, and her right hand clutched at my far side as she pulled herself in tighter to snuggle me. CC had her back to me and was holding onto my left bicep, where it lay akimbo above her head. My cast was on a separate pillow above hers and was resting in such a way that kept it from getting too cumbersome.

“Amber, my love. I need your help, Baby,” I said quietly again while shaking her.

“Hmmm, wh-what? You okay, Davey?” she mumbled.

“Yeah, I just need to get up and go pee, Honey Peach. Plus, I want to go and make some coffee,” I whispered into her ear, trying not to disturb CC.

“M’kay, Baby,” Amber said with a smokey smile as she sat up and stretched.

My god, she was so sexy. If I had the strength right then, I would have launched myself at her tits. They looked scrumptious, and I wanted a taste. But, instead, I needed to take the stealthy approach in lieu of the all-out frontal assault. As soon as Amber had helped me sit up, and while she was still standing between my legs, I snaked my arms around her waist. I pulled her in tightly and kissed her all over her belly and chest, sucking on each of her delectable nipples in turn.

“Mmmm, Davey. You’re so bad!” she accused me as she giggled and ran her fingers across my scalp.

I declined to respond to that and just continued to suck upon my favorite set of tits. I took the opportunity to roam my good hand all over my favorite ass while I was at it too. Amber moaned in appreciation as she pulled my head tighter to her breasts, and I nipped harder at her stiffened protrusions.

I stopped suddenly and pulled back my mouth to look up into her vibrant green eyes, “Take a shower with me, Amb?”

“Oh, I suppose if I must,” she answered with a grin.

Amber led me to the bathroom and gave me two pills to swallow while she turned on the shower. Then she unwrapped my ribs and covered my cast with plastic before adjusting the temperature to how I liked it, hot.

“Lay down, Davey. I think that I need to check something important,” Amber directed me with a saucy smirk.

“Oh? What would that be?” I asked as I cautiously lowered myself to the bottom of the tub.

“I was thinking that I needed to test how deep your cock can fit up inside me again. I want to make doubly sure that I can get all of it in me. You know, for science,” she answered me lustily.

“I knew that there was a reason I loved science. Now, if only Ms. Jenner let us perform these experiments in Lab class,” I mused.

Amber giggled, “I can just picture that! Here’s how we get liquid from a solid class!”

“Or how about if we apply increasing amounts of friction. I heard friction causes things to heat up, and eventually, if not cooled down, that it could lead to an explosion. I definitely want to explode with you, Sis,” I told her with a lopsided grin.

I lay on my back with the water from the showerhead falling upon my waist and legs. Amber knelt with a knee on either side of my thighs and bent forward to give me a searingly hot kiss. Her tongue wrestled against mine, causing my cock to stand up at attention in seconds flat. I loved the feel of her wet hair as it clung to my skin wherever it touched me; it felt heavy and silken at the same time.

Amber’s hard pointy nipples scraped across my chest, sending shivers throughout my body. She lowered herself until we we’re lying skin to skin, and she kissed me hard. Reaching back between her legs, she grabbed my steel hard cock, before aiming me upwards at an angle. I felt her tight slickness as she slowly impaled herself onto me. Her velvety tunnel gripped me like a satiny gloved fist.

“Oh god, your pussy feels so good on my cock, Amber,” I hissed as she slid halfway down my shaft.

“You love it, don’t you. Your baby sister’s tight pussy sliding up and down on your big cock. You love it when I work it up and down, sliding you deeper and deeper into me. I’m going to fuck my pussy on your cock until you cum, Davey. I’m going to milk your cock for every last drop of jizz that I can. I want my brother’s cum to fill me up inside until it oozes out of me,” Amber moaned out as she humped me faster and faster.

“Hell yeah!” I moaned as her words combined with the sensations that I was feeling, spiking my arousal. “Uggh, Baby. I can’t wait until I am well enough to actually fuck,” I lamented as I groaned at the same time.

Holding her weight on my shoulders, Amber stared deeply into my eyes as she thrust herself upon me repeatedly. The wet squishy noises and the pulpy smacking of our sexes slapping together reverberated on the bottom of the tub. Our quiet moaning was almost drowned out from the pattering of the spray as it struck the hard enamel of the bath. My sister sped up as she changed her angle. She started to rock herself from front to back in order to keep her clit in contact with the base of my cock.

“Oh, Davey! It’s so good!” she hissed as she clenched her teeth and shuddered.

Even though I felt as useless as a mannequin, I still enjoyed watching my sister ride me like a rodeo star. She sat up straight all of a sudden and arched her head back under the spray. She continued her undulations upon my crotch as the water cascaded down over her face, her throat, and her chest like a thin waterfall. Water streamed down her body like a liquid cocoon, coating her in its warmth. I was fascinated by how it poured off her nipples, like tiny jets fountaining out of a gargoyle’s mouth as you saw on buildings of old.

The water streamed over her shoulders and ran in tiny rivulets across the sleek muscles in her arms, flowing with the natural curves of her body. She held herself upright and ground herself upon me again and again. I watched the water flow over her abs and spray out from where it splashed through her belly button.

“Fuck, Amber. It feels so good! You’re so damn sexy, Honey Peach!” I exclaimed with a grunt as I felt myself getting closer to my climax.

“Oh, god, yes! I’m going to cum, Davey! Your cock feels so amazing inside me! So deep, so thick! When you’re in me, I finally feel whole, Baby. I don’t know if you can understand that. It feels like I’m complete when we make love, and I feel so empty when your not in me,” she moaned as she changed her motion to start gyrating on me in a circle.

I could feel the cum in my balls churning as the pressure built up, demanding release. My breath was quick and deep, and my ribs were screaming in agony against the backdrop of pleasure that I was experiencing. I could feel the dull ache in my broken forearm and the shriek of the sharp stabbing pain caused by each intake of breath. My leg muscles clenched rigidly as I raised my butt up to meet Amber’s weight. I wanted to be deeper inside her even though it wasn’t possible.

I could feel the veins in my neck stand out as I set my jaw against the pain. I grabbed Amber by the hip, and moments later, I roared out the pleasure of my orgasm as I flooded my sister with my jizz. I felt jet after jet of my cum shoot into her as she continued to rotate upon my groin. She didn’t let up as she kept grinding her clit into my pubic area.

“I’m cumming, Davey! I’m cumming!” she proclaimed as she gasped and shook with her exertions.

I reached up and pinched and twisted a nipple as she let out a screeching yowl before she collapsed down onto my chest, satisfied with our coupling. I wrapped my arms up around her, even the one with the cast, and held her tight. I gasped in pain with each lungful of air that I drew in. I still needed more oxygen than the shallow breaths would allow. I did my best to ignore it, though, as I nuzzled Amber’s jawline heading towards her mouth.

“I can’t believe how good it is every time that we make love, Davey. I never want to stop fucking you. If I had of known how good it was going to be, I would have made you fuck me when I turned thirteen,” she sighed contentedly.

“Honey, if I had of fucked you when I was fourteen, and you were thirteen, we probably would have gotten you pregnant. No way would Mom have let you get on the pill back then. Plus, I love that we had our first time exactly halfway between our birthdays this year. It was truly a sweet sixteen,” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, true. I probably would have made you cum in me whenever I had thought that I was safe. So yeah, we would have definitely gotten prego,” she said with a laugh. “Well, we can keep practicing, that’s for sure. Although, I don’t see how we can improve on perfection,” she purred as she started to kiss sensuously all over my neck.

“Mmm, as much as I would love nothing better than lying down all day and kissing you, I need to get up, Honey. Mom really wants to get to the police station early, and I definitely need some coffee before I get grilled by some guy with donut breath. You should probably wake CC up soon too, Amb,” I suggested with a grin that turned into a grimace as my ribs throbbed.

“Hey, are you alright, Bro?” Amber asked me, concerned as she caught the look of pain that flashed across my face.

“Meh, same shit different day, Sis. My ribs hurt when I breathe too deeply, and well, I’ve been huffing and puffing underneath your sexiness,” I said with a shrug.

“Davey! I told you to tell me if it hurt! Don’t make me cut you off! You know that I will, Buster!” she threatened with a glare.

“Hey! I thoroughly enjoyed that, and I needed it just as much as you did! So my ribs hurt. They do that every minute of every day anyway, even without the sex. So at least I felt good for a change. Besides, if you cut me off, you’re hurting yourself just as much,” I quipped with a mocking grin.

Amber laughed right in my face, “Um, hello! Who do you think is lying naked in your room right now? How would I be cut off? All I need is her mouth and fingers, and I’m good, Baby!”

“Well, I could get her to give me her mouth and fingers too, Amb!” I replied with a smirk.

“Yeah, nice one. See how that works out for you after I tell her to cut you off too. You know that she’ll never cross me if she thinks that your health is at stake. None of that ‘master’ shit would matter either,” she giggled while she kissed me softly before standing up. “Come on, I’ll help you up, Baby. And I’m serious, by the way; next time, if it hurts, you’d better say something or else,” she admonished me while she helped to pull me to my feet.

“Yeah, I guess you got me there. Master or not, she’d listen to you for sure if you played the health card. Seriously though? Honey Peach, it hurts no matter what I’m doing. I can’t escape that. At least making love with you gives me some pleasure to counteract the pain.

“Don’t take that away from me, Babe. It’s not like I did anything other than lay there anyway. Plus, I’ve been a good boy. I’m doing everything that you asked. I’m taking it easy, not pushing myself, and I’m keeping my promise by telling the police what happened. I love you, Amber,” I said as my eyes held her gaze intensely.

“Awww! You fucker! You always make me get emotional! That’s not fair, Davey!” she mock complained as she gave me a hug after drying me off. “But I guess you’re right. I just hate the thought of you being in pain or hurting yourself, Bro. Yet you have been a very good boy. So maybe I should reward you, huh?”

“Oooh! A reward? What kind of reward?” I asked with a suggestive wiggle of my eyebrows as I gave her a crooked grin.

“Hmm, I was thinking that maybe I could give you a ... cookie?” She started laughing at the disappointed look on my face. “What? A cookie isn’t good enough? Did you think that I was going to say something sexy? Like a threesome? Or getting daily blow jobs from not just one but two girls? Well, shit, Baby. You already get all that good stuff. So you get a cookie. Now don’t cry, or I’ll make sure that it has raisins!” She said while she burst out in evil giggles.

“Ewww, raisins! Yuck!” I scowled as I went to go get dressed.

Sleeping beauty was still sprawled out on my bed, slumbering away. She had turned to face towards the bathroom, and she looked so goddamned sweet and peaceful, just resting there like that. The blanket was covering her from the waist down, so I had a perfect view of her gravity-defying breasts as she lay on her side. They were the reason that she had earned the nickname CC.

Her tits had exploded from her chest, starting when she had turned twelve. By the time she had turned thirteen, she had grown into C-cups, hence the nickname. At fourteen, they had stopped growing, and it had seemed that for the next couple of years that the rest of her was just trying to play catch up. Well, she had. She had become one of the hottest girls in high school.

Between the playmate quality of Amber and the runway model quality of CC, I was still pinching myself in disbelief that it was all real sometimes. If you asked me, Amber was a solid ten out of ten; she was flawless. From her tanned skin, and almost too white teeth, to her B-cup breasts that fit her body to a tee. With her shapely legs and taut ass, her body was a bikini model’s dream. Add in the golden blonde hair that always looked sexy even when it was messy. I loved the way that she flipped it over her shoulder when she was acting playful. Then there was her smile, which when she dazzled you with it, you lost all rational thought.

Her best feature, though, was her bright, vibrant, emerald green eyes. They almost looked like colored contacts; they were so radiant. I’ve seen girls who blushed when they held her gaze for too long, and most of the guys in school couldn’t do more than glance at her before turning a crimson red. Take in all that, and you had a girl that turned heads everywhere she went. What strangers didn’t realize about her, though, was that she was a complete sweetheart too. Maybe, I was biased, but as I said before, to me, she was a ten.

Then we had Cindy. God, where did I even start? If Amber was a ten, then Cindy was a nine. I admit that maybe some people would prefer her to my sister, a brunette versus blonde thing and all that. She was taller than Amber by about six inches, and her form was a little sleeker because of it. She had the classic cheerleader’s body. Long legs that took your breath away when you saw them in a skirt and a perfect ass that made you want to fall to your knees and worship it.

Her tits were simply amazing. I actually prefer medium-sized breasts. I am not one of those guys who like huge tits. Hers was right on the edge for me size-wise, large C-cups, with mouthwatering brownish-red nipples. What fascinated me about them was that they didn’t sag in the least. If I didn’t know any better, I would have accused her of having implants because of the way that they just seemed to float.

She had long chestnut brown hair, and it was so silky smooth that you could run your fingers through it for days. Her pearl white teeth contrasted with the strawberry red of her luscious lips beautifully, and when she smiled, it filled the recipient with a fuzzy warmth. In addition, she had the most gorgeous brown eyes that I had ever seen. They were a light golden hue, like a piece of polished oak, and they had small gold flecks within them.

If Amber was a sweetheart, then CC was a saint. Amber was kind, loving, giving, thoughtful, and compassionate. CC made her look like a bitch.

“Davey? Are you going to just stand there drooling over CC? Or are you going to go and make us all some coffee? Jeez, the whole time that I was helping you get dressed, you were spaced out. The meds hitting you hard there, Bro?” Amber asked with an amused chuckle.

“Not the meds. I just got struck dumb by how lucky I am, I guess. I mean, just look at you two. Really look. You both could easily be centerfolds in Playboy, ya know. Makes a guy both proud and incredulous,” I said sincerely.

“Aww, you say the nicest things when you’re horny, Baby. I bet you can’t wait until you get to make love to her, huh?” she asked rhetorically. “She wants it so badly too. I bet that she explodes when you guys finally get to do it. I really wish that I could be there to see it, but I think that you guys should be alone for the first time. Anyway, your brains definitely fell out somewhere, so go and get some caffeine, lover boy,” Amber directed.

“True, all of it. I’m going to make that coffee now. You should wake her up really sweetly, Honey Peach. I bet she won’t call you by the wrong name!” I said with a chuckle as I left to go downstairs.


The police station was surprisingly pleasant. First off, it was a quaint, brown-bricked, medium-sized building, and it was bright and airy when we went inside. Of course, we entered by the public entrance, so I couldn’t verify the condition of the entry used for detainees. The walls were painted a very light blue with clean white tiled ceilings. There were various colored posters advertising the different services and activities that the local police force was involved in. Everything from crime prevention seminars to charity softball games.

We had met CC’s parents at the Dunkin Donuts down the street, where we had all grabbed a coffee before heading in. We were greeted at the counter by Sergeant Holly Milford. She was a rather large, red-headed officer who had a cheery disposition despite her imposing size. She also had a look that said, ‘I’ll be as sweet as pie, but you’d better not piss me off if you know what’s good for ya.’ Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, and she looked to be in about her mid-fifties.

When we explained what we were there for, she took us seriously and right away volunteered herself to be the one to take CC’s statement. I assumed that was due to the fact that she was a female officer, and I didn’t think that male officers were allowed to interview female sexual assault victims. When she heard the rest of what we had to say, namely that I had been attacked and almost subsequently killed by the attempted rapist and his good friend. Needless to say, that got her attention, and she called for another officer to come and meet us.

Try as I might, they refused to allow me to sit with CC as she made her statement to Seargent Milford. However, they would let her mother accompany her since she was a minor, and that made her feel somewhat better. We did find out one misconception that was often portrayed on TV. Minors can talk with police without a parent present as long as they have been Mirandized if they are under criminal suspicion. For any other types of testimony, such as statements or accusations, no parents were required at all.

CC’s Dad, Larry, offered to get us more coffee if and when we needed any. He also pulled me aside to express his thanks for my helping to convince Cindy to press charges against her assaulter. He actually grabbed me into a man hug and told me quietly that he was proud that Cindy had chosen me as her boyfriend. That made me feel good because I had always liked her Mom and Dad when we were growing up.

Meanwhile, another uniform came over to greet us, introducing himself as Officer Richard Jenkins. He looked to be in his mid-twenties or so, and even I had to admit that he was a very good-looking guy. I could tell by Amber’s reaction that she thought so too. I had to fight the burst of jealousy that reared up inside of me as Mr. Envy popped by to pay me a visit. I’ll admit that I didn’t like the way that Amber was looking at him, not one bit.

“Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Knowlton. It’s a pleasure to see you again,” he said, greeting our parents as she shook their hands. “And you must be David. I am so glad to see you walking around! You look a mighty sight better than you did when I had last seen you, kid. Some of us weren’t even sure if you were going to make it. You must be their daughter, Amber, correct?” he asked while turning to face my sister. “I heard about how passionate you were in finding out about your brother’s condition. You must have been greatly relieved when he woke up,” he said with a grin.

“Yes, it’s Amber, officer Jenkins. Pleased to meet you. Oh, and thank you very much for helping to save my brother’s life! He means the world to us, and yes, I was greatly relieved,” Amber said as she batted her eyes and twisted her hands together bashfully.

I was getting annoyed. First, he called me ‘kid,’ and then Amber was flirting with him.

“You’re most welcome, Amber. But I really didn’t do much, and it is our duty after all. To protect and to serve and all that,” he replied with a slick smile that had Amber blushing prettily. “So, Seargent Milford said that you and your brother were going to make statements supporting ... Um ... Well, this is embarrassing, but I’ve forgotten the name of that other beautiful young lady that had come in with you. Holly did tell me, but I was a bit distracted,” Officer Jenkins said with an aw-shucks grin that even had our mother’s eyes glinting.

“Cindy ... Her name is Cindy Carson, Officer Jenkins,” Amber said eagerly as she bounced upon her heels.

I felt like I was going to puke; this was getting old fast. I could feel my temper starting to rise. I closed my eyes and tried to count to ten and took slow, shallow breaths.

“Yes, that was it! Cindy! I was told that you and your brother were going to make statements in support of her claims that she was sexually assaulted. I would be happy to take your statement, Amber. Now, would you prefer to have your Mom or your Dad with you? Or would you be comfortable alone?” he asked.

To my ears, he made it sound like only little girls would need a parent with them, and I bet he just wanted to get her alone, the sneaky bastard.

“My Mom will come with me, please. Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Brad Pitt?” Amber replied with a too-sweet smile.

“Bard Pitt, huh? Well, maybe I’ve heard that a couple times. That’s quite the compliment, so thank you. I bet that you’ve heard that you look very similar to a young Michelle Pfeiffer crossed with Meg Ryan. Both are very talented and beautiful women, to be sure. Let’s get the ball on the road, shall we? David, I’ll send another officer out to take your statement soon. If no one shows up before I get back, then I’ll be more than happy to take it myself. Follow me please, ladies,” he said as he clicked open a panel half-door and stepped through while holding it open for them.

I was very glad that Amber had decided to take our Mom with her, but I was still mad enough to spit nails. My rage went through the roof as I caught him staring at my sister’s ass as she walked in front of him for a second.

“David, what’s wrong? You look like you want to punch something or someone,” our Dad asked me as he gave me his classic penetrating stare.

“Just my head, Dad. I’m getting a bit of a headache, is all. Plus, all the usual stuff. I can’t take more than super shallow breaths without getting a stabbing pain, and the dull ache in my arm is annoyingly present right now. I’m just looking forward to getting this over with, and I have a sneaky suspicion that we are going to be here for a while,” I sighed as I tried to drop some of my anger.

I took a seat and quickly decided that standing would be better for my ribs. The chairs were hard white plastic, and the back support was way too concave for my injury. Just great, I thought, now I get to stand for fucking hours while Mr. Adonis flirts with my sister. He looked like a cross between Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas, the fucking prick. I just bet that he was a motorcycle cop, and he probably wore those silver mirrored, sunglasses too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.