Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 28: Pampered

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Pampered - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Monday, June 17, 1996, Sanford Maine

Uggh! Consciousness came slowly and painfully. My awareness grew in two parallel waves. One was the awareness that came from waking up; the other was the awareness that came from realizing when one was in pain. My head was pounding something fierce. Goddammit, I had thought that maybe I had gotten lucky and been able to escape the headaches so often associated with brain trauma. I groaned aloud; I could already tell that it was a doozy. I’d need some pills and soon.

I opened my eyes and craned my head to look at the time. Shit. Again it was way too fucking early. It was only 7:01, and I was on bloody school vacation too. Well, I’d probably need to be getting up around that time for work when the business started anyway. Oh well, I guessed that the routine from throughout the year had sunk in too much. My head was getting worse with each second that I was awake. I groaned again and realized that I would need to wake up at least one of the poor girls that were cuddled up to my sides.

I was in so much pain that I could barely appreciate that I had two naked girls snuggled up to me. They were pressed in so tight to me that their mouths were mere inches from each other’s as their heads rested peacefully on my chest. Their arms were crossed, Amber’s hand resting on CC’s side just above her boob, and CC’s was on my chest just below Amber’s chin. They both had a leg bent up onto me as well. CC’s was on my crotch, and Amber’s was just below her’s on my thighs. Any other day, or any other time, and I would have been getting super turned on by my naked flesh blanket, but I needed help and fast.

“Amber, wake up! Please, Baby! I need my pills!” I said as I wiggled her shoulder with my good hand; she was on my right and CC on my left, the same as last time.

“Davey?” Amber asked groggily.

“Yeah, Amb. Please wake up, Honey. I am in a lot of pain. I need a couple Dilaudid’s right away,” I begged.

“Hmm, yeah. Okay, gotcha, Baby,” she said as she sat up and looked around. “Shit, you’re not going to let us sleep in all summer, huh?” she asked with a smile as she noticed the time.

She stood up and stretched before she leaned over and kissed my cheek. Then she went and grabbed my pill bottle from my desk, giving me a great view of her ass. I barely noticed it, though, through the haze of pain that I was in.

“Sis, I ... I think that maybe I’m going to throw up. I think that I might have what they call a migraine or something,” I moaned. “Help me to sit up, please.”

“Here, Baby! I’ve got you,” she said as she slipped an arm underneath my shoulders and helped me to sit up.

CC grumbled as I pushed her gently off me. She turned over with a snort and was immediately slumbering away again. She could sleep through an Earthquake, I figured. Pain shot through my ribs as a compliment to the pounding in my head as I moved to sit up. The grimace on my face must have said it all as Amber pouted in sympathy and handed me two pills with some lukewarm water leftover on my desk from the day before.

“Thanks, Amb. Do you think that you could still help me? I really wanna soak myself under some hot water right now. Would you help me with my wrap and cast, please?” I asked quietly while looking downward. My head hurt too much to look up at that moment.

“Of course, Davey! I am here to take care of you, Baby! It doesn’t matter what time it is or what it is that you need. Okay?” Amber stressed while she bent down and kissed my bald head. “Here, let me help you stand,” she said while tugging on my arm.

“Thanks, Peach,” I sighed as I stood up.

My head felt like someone was twisting a band of molten steel around it.

“I’ll take care of you, Baby. Come,” she said with concern as she led me to our bathroom.

Amber quickly unwrapped my ribs and got my cast covered up in plastic. I didn’t know what I would have done without her. She got the water hot, just how I liked it, and I sighed in relief as I laid down in the bottom of the tub, letting the water rain over me. I dozed away for about a half-hour, slipping in and out of awareness until the water started to turn a little cool. Thankfully, the pills had kicked in by then, and the headache was pushed back to a minor irritation that I could easily ignore.

I struggled my way into standing up after turning off the taps and managed to step out onto the bath mat. The stamina in my legs was getting much better. Maybe I could start walking around the block, I wondered. At least that would be some exercise because I felt like a slug just lying around all day. I got the plastic off my cast and managed to dry off most of my body one-handed, determined to test my limits. Unfortunately, I couldn’t reach most of my left side or upper back because it pulled on my ribs too painfully.

“Amber,” I whispered as I walked back into my room.

“Huh? Oh, hey, Davey ... Oh! Shit! I’m so sorry! I fell asleep, Baby! I’m so, so sorry! You got out and dried off alone! I should have stayed with you to do that!” she cried out, mortified as she jumped out of bed and fussed over me.

She quickly dried me off where I couldn’t reach before and rewrapped my ribs for me.

“Shh-shh, Honey! You’ll wake poor CC, and it is too damn early on a Monday when it’s summer vacation. Don’t be upset with yourself, Amb. I dozed off in the shower for a half hour myself. The pills kicked in, and that is exactly what I needed you to help me with. I didn’t need you waiting for me with a towel, Honey. I appreciate how much you’re doing for me already.

“And before you say it. Yes, I know that you want to help me and that I’m not a burden to you. I conceded that point to you already,” I said with a smile. “Besides, I need to start trying to do SOME things on my own. I figure being able to dry myself off is up there with wiping my own ass. Thankfully, for all of us, I can do both,” I laughed.

Amber came over and hugged me while kissing my chest. She held tightly to me for a good long moment. I knew that she was still processing her fear of having almost lost me. I stroked her hair with my good hand and just enjoyed the feeling of her skin against mine. I kissed the top of her head and breathed in deeply the scent of her peach shampoo. I loved that scent so much, that one plus vanilla.

“You don’t know how good this feels, Davey. To be in your arms again. It keeps hitting me still that we almost lost you. It went from a terrible nightmare to a happy dream almost overnight too. In a weird way, it seems almost like the past week happened to someone else and that it was only a ghostly version of me that had experienced it.

“Now, I have what I have been wanting. Both my brother and my best friend as my lovers, and it’s the three of us together now. No secrets! Do you even realize just how good it feels to be able to talk to CC about how much I love you?”

“Yeah, I can imagine. Hmmm, I bet it would actually feel pretty good talking to CC about you and me when you’re busy or something. I am so glad that we can all be together this way too. It’s like...”

Amber guffawed, “Of course, you’re so glad! You have two hot chickita’s in your bed every night! You’re living every man’s dream, Bro, and you know it!” Amber laughed as she nipped at my chest and slapped my butt.

“You’re absolutely right, Honey. I am the luckiest son of a bitch on Earth. Here I thought that I had already won the true love lottery and been granted a way to live in paradise with you at my side. Then it’s like getting struck by lightning twice, and I get another winning lottery ticket!?

“Not only did my ticket win the grand prize of all grand prizes, two gorgeous women that both love me, but I got the bonus numbers too! The two girls that I am in love with also are in love with each other. I can’t wait to explore this three-way relationship with you two, Honey Peach. It’s been two days, and I still can’t believe it,” I said as I sighed happily.

“Mmmm, yeah, we’re definitely going to have fun, the three of us. Just imagine how it’ll be once you’re all healed up, Bucko! That reminds me, you really need to talk to CC today,” Amber said as a serious look came over her face.

She leaned back from her hug to look up at me; her gaze was both loving and determined at the same time. Her gorgeous green eyes flashed at me, and I melted under her stare. God, she was beautiful.

“Oh? About what?” I asked, puzzled.

“You know! About how you got to be injured in the first place! You promised me that you’d tell the cops, Davey! Don’t you think for one second that I’m letting you out of that! I’m giving you the chance to do it, but if you don’t, or you try to cheese it somehow. Well, you’d be giving me no choice. I am not waiting around to see if they want to come back to try and finish the job. I agreed that we wouldn’t put any pressure on her, but that doesn’t get you off the hook for telling the cops about it,” Amber said sternly.

“Oh, umm yeah. I won’t break my word to you, Amber. You know that. I wasn’t trying to shirk my way out of talking with her. I told her that I’d tell her when I was home. But, just with the excitement of being back, and especially the excitement of being with the two girls that I’m head over heels in love with, well, you know. I kinda got sidetracked,” I said as I grinned and squeezed her butt again with my good hand.

“Yeah. Well, this morning you’re having that talk. Okay? Please, Davey? I’m seriously nervous about those guys. I mean, they hit you with a fucking baseball bat from a moving car and almost killed you! Like who the fuck does that?” Amber pleaded with me, looking genuinely worried.

“Yeah. Okay, Honey. I promise that I’ll tell her today. Besides, I promised to tell CC the truth about everything anyway, and she deserves to know. Speaking about our girlfriend, how sexy does she look lying there naked in my bed like that?” I asked with a leer as I gazed over at CC’s gorgeous ass.

“Mmm, it is a gorgeous ass, isn’t it? I wanna watch you fuck it someday while I eat her pussy. You have a choice, brother. One, we get dressed and go and make some coffee and breakfast. Two, we go in my bed for a bit, and I have myself a protein shake while you have a glass of freshly teased pussy juice. Or three, we cuddle up with CC and maybe sleep a little more. Which one do you want? Door number one, two, or three?” Amber asked me while she kissed me all over my chest again.

“Hmmm, choices, choices. Let’s see. How about we start with door number two. Then we go through door number one, and after that, we bring a nice tray up for CC too. If she isn’t already awake by then, that is. Door number three is a bust for me, though. I’m much too awake to go back to sleep again. Plus, I haven’t tasted your pussy juice in far too long, Sis. I’m parched,” I whispered into her in her ear.

She grinned up at me, flashed a 20-000 thousand-watt smile my way, and caused my heart to stagger its beats.

“You’re on the bottom, and if this hurts you at all, we stop. Got it, Buster?” Amber admonished while leading me to her bed by the hand.

“Sure, thing, Sis, but don’t worry. I didn’t injure my mouth or tongue. Have I ever told you that you’re a nympho? If CC is anywhere near as horny as you are all the time, then I’m in serious trouble. You two will have me in a full-body cast before summer’s over,” I said quietly with a chuckle.

“As long as your cock sticks out of the cast, then we’re all good, Bro,” she giggled.

We enjoyed a leisurely sixty-nine in Amber’s bed for around forty minutes or so. We checked in on CC after and saw that she was still sleeping peacefully and that she still had her sexy ass sticking out. For the thousandth time, I wished again that I was well enough to make love to her or at least stick my tongue up her butt. I had a lot to look forward to, that was for sure. We went downstairs, and I tried to help Amber in the kitchen, but I quickly got sent away after only slowing her down and getting in her way. Oh well, I was just as content to drink a coffee while watching her sweet ass moving around anyway. She rocked those jean shorts.

We had a great breakfast, and it felt so good just to be talking and laughing with my sister again like we normally did. I can definitely say one thing about everything that I had experienced over the past week. If you really want to appreciate the loved ones in your life, try almost dying. It works wonders for adjusting perspective. By the time that we had finished eating and cleaning up, it was nine o’clock already. So we made CC a plate of breakfast and took it up to her. I say we; what would be more accurate to say was that Amber made it, and I watched.

I wanted so badly to be able to slide in behind CC and wake her up by kissing her neck and hugging her. But, instead, I settled for watching my sister do it.

“Wake up, Babe. We brought you breakfast in bed, lover,” Amber murmured in her ear while kissing her neck.

“Wh-what? Time to get up? Mmmm feels so comfy. I love sleeping with you guys,” CC said blearily while yawning and stretching.

Amber grabbed CC’s tit as she stretched and squeezed it while she nipped at her neck.

“Fuck, if you keep that up, I’m going to get seriously frustrated. I can’t wait to at least not need to take half-breaths. It almost feels like I am going to run out of air most of the time, and it fucking sucks! I so want to make love to both of you,” I lamented.

“I could wake up like this every day, Amber,” CC purred as she kissed Amber on the lips with a peck. “Don’t worry, Master. I’ll take care of you! Any way you want, you know that. Whenever you need any relief or help, just tell me, and I’ll do whatever you need, Master,” CC said reverently while she sat up looking at me.

Awwww shit. CC and her master-slave shit were back. What the fuck do I do? I seriously needed to figure out how to talk with Amber alone, and I needed to call Mrs. Sullivan pronto as well. Fuck, I finally have both the girls I love together, and I need to be alone with just one. How ironic is that? I had better run with it for the moment. I would rather chew off my left arm than hurt her again.

“Well, in that case, CC. I want three things from you. First, I command you to eat your breakfast in bed that Amber made for you. I woulda helped, but you know,” I shrugged apologetically while looking at my cast. “I want you to feel loved when you eat it too. We both love you to pieces, you know. Two, after you’re done eating, I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum while I eat your sweet little pussy. I’ve missed you, and I need to taste my sexy girlfriend again,” I said lovingly. “Three, I want you to eat Amber after that until she floods your face with her cum,” I said with a grin.

“I second that!” my sister said with a giggle.

“Of course, Master! I would be happy to do all that! I love you guys so much that you have no idea!” CC said with a happy expression beaming from her face.

Needless to say, CC performed all three tasks exceedingly well and very enthusiastically. She called me Master quite a few more times, and it was really starting to get to me, but I didn’t know what to do about it. Her calling me that and with me pretending to go along with it did do a couple of things, though. The first one was that it made me realize without a shadow of a doubt that I had absolutely no interest in being a ‘Master’ of any sort.

I truly loved CC, and I couldn’t help but feel that my being ‘Master’ degraded her somehow, even if she wanted it. If it was a simple sex game, fine, but this was too much. Two, I realized that I saw CC as worth more than being some sort of slave, and I was determined to help her see it as well. Sex play was one thing, especially when everyone knew that it was just a game and that it really wasn’t serious. Hell, I’d be happy to be a ‘slave’ for a couple of hours for both of my girls, but not for ‘real’ real.

“That was so good, my little Butterfly. Mmmm, I missed eating you! Then watching you eat Amber, that was so fucking hot!” I said with a shiny grin due to the pussy juice still coating my face.

Amber crawled over to me and started to lick my face clean in between deep kisses as CC watched with her head lying in my lap.

“I think this three-way relationship is going to be amazing. Watching you kiss your brother is making me wet again. It’s so naughty! I love both of you, and watching you do stuff to each other really turns me on. Does that make me weird?”

“Well, CC, if that makes you weird, what the Hell would that make us? Love is love. We know that other people would be against us, but fuck them...”

“You’d better not! You only get to fuck us, Buster!” Amber mocked sternly as she giggled.

“Awww! But I wanna fuck everyone! Man, you just know how to spoil a guy’s fun!” I quipped back with an overly exaggerated pout and a laugh. “Anyway, back to my point. I didn’t just wake up one day and decide that I loved Amber more than just as a sister on a whim. You can’t just pick and chose who you’re going to fall in love with. I just woke up one day, and I just knew. Same with you, my Butterfly. It just hit me out of the blue. It was like, wham! I’m in love with Cindy Carson! I can’t turn it on or off, and even if I could, I wouldn’t change a thing. I love you both,” I affirmed.

“I’m glad that it turns you on, Babe. It certainly turns me on watching you with Davey! And we both know just how much it turns him on watching us!” Amber said with a giggle as she blew CC a kiss.

“Do ... do you guys think that you’ll truly always want me?” CC asked shyly.

“What makes you ask that?” I queried.

“I dunno. It’s just that I KNOW how much you guys love each other. I know you guys love me and everything. But your love is a forever love. What if I’m not a forever love?” CC asked quietly.

I could see that she obviously still had big security issues. I knew that Amber was my true love and that my love for CC was secondary. I really thought that in the end, though, it wouldn’t really matter. We all had enough love to go around, and I had come to realize that I seriously did love CC. A whole lot too. When I had learned that Amber loved her the same way, it had changed things in my mind. If we could be in an honest three-way, it was win-win for all of us. Or was that win-win-win?

Having an official girlfriend that I could be with in public made us realize that it would take the pressure off of us. If at least one of us was seen to be dating, then the questions about us siblings always being together would never form. It would also help us to hide the incestuous relationship between Amber and me. I didn’t see us letting CC go for any reason that I could think of. It wasn’t just that she was convenient either; besides the love that I had for her, Amber loved her to pieces as well.

“Cindy, my Butterfly. Why would we ever let you go? Huh? Can you give me one good reason why we wouldn’t want you to stay with us forever?” I asked while looking at her with a serious expression on my face.

“I dunno. Maybe you’ll get bored of me? Or what if you guys met someone better to be with you? I mean, what about once you guys move away and go to college or something? Where no one will know you; you might not want me anymore then. You could just be boyfriend and girlfriend. Then you guys could meet other girls that are a lot prettier and smarter than me. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be with either of you! You’re both so smart and good-looking!”

“Hey! CC, you stop that crap right now! You’re fucking HOT, Babe! You turn us both on like mad. Your body is smoking, and your damn smart, girl! Stop putting yourself down, dammit! It fucking bothers me hearing you do that. I love you so much that it hurts inside sometimes! It aches. You’re my best friend, and I love you more than you could ever know. My love for you IS a forever love!” Amber snapped angrily.

“CC, we would never get rid of you. I don’t care if a gazillion girls threw themselves at me. They could be naked at my feet in college and begging me to be with them, and it wouldn’t matter. They can’t replace you, Butterfly. No one can. I’m in love with you, but it’s more than that. I love you as a person, as a friend, and as a lover. It’s all those things together. Plus, you’re funny and smart; the sexy body is just a bonus. We’d have to be morons to let you go. I just got out of a coma and got you back, so I don’t plan on losing you anytime soon,” I admonished her gently.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know why. I just get so scared sometimes. Especially when I am happy. I start to feel like I don’t deserve it somehow and that it’ll all go away,” CC told us quietly with her head down.

“Come here, Babe. I love you, CC. I need you in my life forever. I’ll never let you go,” Amber said as she looked at CC with love.

“Hey, Butterfly. It’s real, and we aren’t going anywhere. Have we not been friends for eleven years?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“So, then this is just an extension of that same relationship. It’s just grown, Baby,” I said with a smile. “So just relax, enjoy us, and the newness of it all. Realize that we’re still the same people that have been with you for all those years, and know that’s never going to change. Not unless YOU change it, my little Butterfly,” I said reassuringly.

“Okay, I love you, Tiger. I love you, Amber,” CC said softly with a shy smile creeping across her face.

“Come on up here and kiss us, Babe. Plus, Davey has to tell you something. He needs to tell you about what he remembers about his accident and how it happened,” Amber said as she gave me the ‘you’re up now’ look while putting me on the spot.

“Yah! Kisses, I love kisses,” CC exclaimed, giggling as she climbed up my body to passionately kiss the both of us. “So what happened, David? How did you get hurt?”

“CC, what I’m about to say, only Amber knows right now. What happened to me wasn’t an accident. I was attacked while I was riding my bike home,” I said somberly.

“WHAT! WHO?! HOW?!” CC screeched as she sat up in alarm.

“I was biking home after passing my license test and had just turned onto Emery and was next to the creek. That’s when I heard an engine gun hard, and it startled me into turning to look. It was a good thing that I did because someone was trying to run me over...”

“What the fuck, David! Did you tell the police!” CC interrupted with shocked concern on her face.

“No, but he promised me that he would after he talked to you first,” Amber interjected.

“Talked to me first? Why?” CC asked, puzzled.

“You’ll know if you let me finish my story, Butterfly,” I said, slightly amused.

“Oh! Sorry, Master! I didn’t mean to interrupt you! I deserve to be punished!” CC gushed while she blushed and looked down.

“Stop that nonsense! The only punishment you’ll get from me is some kissing and a little licking,” I said with a grin. “Besides, it’s not as if I could spank you even if I wanted to,” I laughed.

“Amber could spank me for you!” she giggled as she blushed at my sister.

“Mmmm, you’d like that too much, you naughty girl! Now let Davey finish. It’s important,” Amber told her while giving her tit a playful pinch.

“Yeah, so getting back to what I was saying. It was a black car. I don’t know what kind because it all happened too fast; it was heading straight for me. So I swerved and was just barely able to get out of the way as the car roared past me. By the point that I was between the guardrail and the car and it was passing me, I saw the passenger, and he was hanging out the window with a baseball bat...”

“Oh! No!” CC gasped as she covered her mouth with both hands in shock.

“Yeah. I couldn’t avoid the swing, and it hit me full force in the back. That’s why I have the cracked ribs. Needless to say, I lost control of my bike, and I crashed into the rail and went headfirst, flying out over the creek. The last thing that I remember was trying to tuck into a ball and turn onto my side. I hit the rocks, and I knew that my forearm had snapped when I did. I bounced, and I felt my head smack on a big rock, and I blacked out,” I said quietly while recalling the event in its full intensity.

“Did you see who did it?” CC asked.

“Yeah, I did. It was that college kid, Carl. That friend of the shithead who tried raping you. One of the ones who was making fucking motions at Amber at Martin’s party. I guess they wanted some revenge on me for busting the asshole’s nose,” I shrugged.

“Holy shit!” CC gasped as she turned white. “That ... that means that it’s all my fault! Oh, David! I’m sorry! I’m so, so sorry!” CC said as she collapsed onto my chest and started bawling her eyes out hysterically.

“Hey!” both me and Amber echoed at once.

“Cindy Carson! Stop that at once! An asshole rapist prick tried to hurt you! A girl that I just happen to love very much, by the way! The only people responsible for what happened to me are the two shitheads in that car, and that’s it!” I said with extreme agitation.

“CC! Davey saved you just as he would have saved me. If it was me that was being assaulted, should he have saved me or not?” Amber asked forcefully.

“He ... he should have saved you! But not me! I’m not worth it, and he got hurt because of me!” she bawled.

I was flabbergasted by CC’s response. I never would have thought that she would blame herself for my being attacked. It came right out of left field. She raised her head for a second from my chest and ran her hand gently over my stitches. Her red, watery eyes met mine briefly before she collapsed back onto me, bawling even harder.

“Hey, CC, please stop. Butterfly, it’s not your fault. I wouldn’t change a thing about how I saved you. If it meant being attacked by them like that a thousand times over, I would still stop you from being raped every single time. I love you, Honey. So, of course, I would step in to protect you. But I would have done that for anyone, Baby,” I said quietly as I kissed the top of her head while squeezing her tightly with my good arm.

“I would rather have been raped, Tiger. Then to see what you went through. What your family went through. You almost died because of me...” she whispered as she continued crying softly.

“I almost died because of two assholes who think that violence is okay, Cindy. You didn’t make them almost rape you or attack me. Yeah, they came after me because I beat that guy up, but it was worth every stitch and broken bone to have saved you. My wounds will heal over time. Much faster than the wounds I would have received if you’d been raped. That type of healing can take a lifetime,” I said, exasperated. “Listen, Cindy, do you really love me?” I asked.

“Of course! Tiger, I love you so much that it hurts! That’s why I would rather you hadn’t saved me. I can’t stand seeing you hurt, and now I know that it was all because of me! I’m not worth that!” she lamented, breaking into fresh tears.

“So if you really do love me. Then don’t you also trust me?” I asked gently while stroking her back.

Amber hugged us both and stroked CC’s back with me while looking at me with approval as she was clearly letting me do the talking.

“Yes, I trust you, David. I trust you with my life. I’m yours, Tiger,” she said with a sniffle.

“Then trust me when I tell you that if you had been raped, that it would’ve hurt me way more than my simply being in a hospital for a week. My broken arm, my cracked ribs, and my stitched head will heal over time, as I said. If you had of been raped, though, well, my spirit would have been wounded for life. CC, maybe you don’t value yourself, and I can’t make you do so, but I can certainly decide how much value that I place on you. That choice is up to me.

“A part of the problem, Cindy, my Butterfly, is that I don’t think that you truly realize just how much I do value you. I place you just below Amber, and I mean ‘just’ CC. I love my parents very much, yet I place you above them. So imagine how much I would be hurting if something bad happened to them or to my sister. Now think of how much I would be hurting if it was you, and consider how highly I just told you that I placed you. Do you not see?” I explained as lovingly as I could.

“No! No, David! Why!? I’m not worth that much! Your parents!? No! Why. Why me, David? I don’t understand. I’m just a stupid girl! I’m nowhere near as valuable as your Mom or Dad!” she protested while tears still leaked out hotly onto my chest.

“Cindy! You’re hardly just a stupid girl! You’re my best friend. My lover. You’re like the sister I never had! We both love you. Why do you hate yourself so much?!” Amber cried out in frustration.

“I ... I don’t hate myself, Amber. I just don’t think that I am worth David getting hurt for. I mean, he almost died! And if he had died! What would you have thought of me, Amber? Wouldn’t you have blamed me? Hated me? I would rather have suffered a thousand nights of rape and known that he lived than if David had died because he saved me. Well, I couldn’t live with that. I just couldn’t,” she sobbed into my chest, shuddering with her misery.

“Cindy, I guess that we’re at an impasse then because I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t try my best to protect you. That’s who I am, Butterfly. I would do that for anyone. But I don’t just love anyone. I love the both of you,” I said quietly while still stroking her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.