Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 23: Darkness

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Darkness - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Friday, June 07, 1996, Sanford Maine

I awoke slowly; the warm, comforting weight of my naked sister was pressed up tightly to my side. Her head was on my shoulder, and her arm was strewn across my chest. Her breasts were flattened out nicely against my ribs, and her right leg was entwined with mine. I could feel her soft breath exhaling across my skin as she slept peacefully, and I knew that she felt safe when I held her to me at night. I curled my arms up around her and squeezed her to me, stroking her back with my fingertips as I did so. She purred happily in her slumber—God, how I loved her.

I glanced over at the clock, it was 8:22, and it surprised me that I was up so early after not having had that much sleep over the past few days. I wondered how CC was? My heart lurched painfully in my chest at the thought. I missed her much more than I had thought that I would. I sighed with the remembered pain of yesterday. I also sighed at the remembered shock that I had when I realized just how much I truly did love CC.

I guessed what Amber had said was accurate. I had been in denial as to the actual depth of my feelings for Cindy. Having only recently discovered them for my sister, I could certainly see how that was possible. I had simply covered them up with the deep love that I had found with Amber, and I hadn’t realized that I had still had them for her that badly. I seriously hoped that my sister was right and that CC would come back to us. I really wanted her to be with us.

I sighed again as I stroked my sister’s soft, silkily skinned back and butt. Her naked body felt so damn good against mine. My cock was a solid piece of lumber laying across my hip, and I needed to piss pretty badly, but I didn’t want to move. I made the conscious decision to stay there holding my sister until my bladder felt like it was about to burst; only then would I get up. I bent my head toward her and kissed her hairline, smelling the soft scent of peaches wafting from her scalp as I did so.

My thoughts turned to what would happen later; I would be taking my driver’s exam. By the end of the day, I would have my license! Even with the negative fallout regarding CC finding out about us, I was still overjoyed at the prospect of being able to drive soon. I had two exams left, Health and Spanish, but they would be relatively easy for me, and I was confident that I would achieve an ‘A’ in each. By the following Friday, I would have all of my grades; the much needed ‘B’ in History was my only worry at this point.

If everything panned out, I would be the proud owner of a 1992 Ford F-150 Super Cab. I was excited as Hell and was super appreciative that my Dad would even consider giving me a four-year-old truck as a ‘first’ vehicle. I knew just how lucky I was. I had visions of owning my own ‘landscaping’ company and working with my sister every day; the images were very pleasant, to say the least.

Okay, my bladder was giving me an ultimatum, either get up and piss or suffer through an internal explosion. I went with the safer option. I tried to slip out from underneath my sister without waking her and had zero success; her eyes flickered open as she awoke with my movements.

“Morning, Amb,” I said softly.

“Morning, Davey,” Amber murmured back with a small smile crossing her lips.

Before I could fully slip away, she had reached out and wrapped both her arms around my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. I kissed her briefly and then danced my way out of the bed and scurried to the bathroom while clenching my cock with both hands as I did so. Much to the amusement of my sister.

“Need to piss that badly, eh, Davey?” she giggled. “Maybe I should be glad that I didn’t startle you awake, or we’d be swimming in our new waterbed, huh?”

“Yeah, you’d probably like that though. You seemed to get super hot playing with my cock when I pissed in the shower before,” I laughed as I finally let loose allowing my poor bladder to get some relief.

Amber walked sexily into the bathroom, one hand squeezing her left tit and the other pulling seductively on her bottom lip, “Hot? Hmmm, maybe. More like fascination, though it was super cool. I had never seen a cock pee like that before. We’ll have to do that in the shower again one day and see if it really does make me hot to have you pee on me ... I’ll need to pee on you as well though, for experimentation purposes, of course. We’ll see if it turns you on too,” she giggled.

“M’kay,” I answered as I finished up with a few shakes.

“Mmmm, I’m horny, Davey. What do you think we should do about that, Baby? Hmmm?” Amber purred at me while she slid her arms around my waist.

“Hmm, I dunno, that’s an awfully big problem for me to deal with this early in the morning. Lemme give it some thought,” I smirked.

“Oh no! You haven’t had any coffee yet! Your thoughts will be useless!” her hand slid down my stomach to wrap itself around my root, squeezing rhythmically as she did so, “Seems like I have a way to make the problem even bigger, Davey. Whatever will we do about it?”

“Maybe we should put our heads together and finger it out?” I suggested.

“Mmmm, how about I give you head, and you finger me out? Then I want you to make love to me, Davey. Real slow and deep; I wanna feel you cum inside me, Bro,” she whispered huskily as she pulled me back towards my bedroom by my cock.

“I can do that, Amb,” I breathed out with lust, staring at her perfect ass while letting her lead me where she wanted.

When she had maneuvered me next to my bed, she pushed two-handed on my chest, causing me to fall down so that I was sitting on the edge. Giving me a sexy smirk, she blew me a kiss as she sank to her knees and engulfed my cock with her thick sexy lips. I moaned with pleasure, staring down at her crown of gorgeous blonde hair as she started to bob and suck.

“Oh shit, Sis! Fuck ... that feels sooooo good. I don’t think that I’ll ever get used to feeling you sucking me, Honey Peach. Your mouth gets me so damn hot! Damn,” I moaned as she took me deeper and deeper with each downward bob. “Shit ... So good, Baby ... so good. Have I told you just how much I love you lately? Uggnnnnh.”

I combed my fingers lovingly through her blonde tresses, gathering them back away from her face so that I could hold them in a ponytail. I loved watching her mouth and lips as they stretched out over my dick as she pleasured me. Even after over a month of this, it still left me partially stunned that it was my little sister that was doing that to me. That it was my Amber that was my lover and soul-mate.

I admired the sleek form of her back as it sloped away down to her beautiful ass. I loved the way that it looked, spread open and taut as she crouched on her knees while leaning forward to suck me. It resembled an upside down ‘M’, and I wanted nothing more than to reach out and squeeze it and cup it in my palms. Instead, I finished gathering her hair into a ponytail, and then I reached down and cupped a breast and thumbed a rapidly stiffening nipple.

“Mmmmm, fweels gwooody Broav,” Amber moaned with her mouthful of cock as I pinched her lightly and flicked her nubs just the way I knew that she liked me too.

I felt my sister’s lips reach the bottom of my shaft as she swallowed every inch that I had to give her, and she groaned with her accomplishment. I knew how much it turned her on when she deep throated me, about as much as it turned me on to lick her. As good as this felt, though, I didn’t plan on cumming in her mouth this time. I needed to look into her eyes as I sank into her pussy and came inside her instead.

I pulled her up by the arms, “Mmmm, come up here, Babe,” I growled.

“But Davey! I wanna suck you first!” she protested sulkily.

“I know, Baby, and it feels so bloody good when you do, but I need you really badly right now. I need to be inside you, Sis. I need to look into your eyes as I make sweet love to you. I need your love, my sweet little Peach,” I whispered to her sincerely.

“Awww, well, since you put it that way, Davey,” she answered with a throaty purr. “Then love me, Brother, love me,” she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with all the love and passion that she could muster.

I rolled her over gently, into the middle of my bed, and moaned sweetly as our tongues dueled back and forth. My hands cupped her ass, squeezing it tightly, as hers were still entwined around my head, running themselves through my hair. Amber’s legs spread wide for me, and I felt her wet heat as my shaft split her nether lips. She pushed up hard and groaned as her clit mashed against me. I felt her calves slide across my upper thighs, coming to rest upon my buttocks; they pulled me down tightly to her.

I pulled my hips back and angled myself to place my bulbous cockhead at her entrance. She was already sopping wet and ready for me. I slowly nudged into her, and she grunted into my mouth as I stretched her open and slid in about halfway. I pushed and pulled gently, taking my time to savor the feeling of her silken depths as I gradually worked my way fully inside her.

Our eyes were locked as we kissed and molded ourselves together as one. I stared into my sister’s gorgeous, emerald green eyes and basked in the love that I found there. I needed it; I needed her. I started to rotate my hips in a circle every time that I bottomed out inside of her, making sure to grind her clit with my pelvis as I did so, much to her delight. I felt her claws come out to play as she sank them into my shoulder blades, pulling hard at me as if she wanted to dig her whole body beneath my skin.

I was in Heaven, and nothing in the world could beat that feeling; the love that I had with Amber was unmatchable. Maybe with CC, it could come close, but being close was nowhere near being equal, and I knew without a shadow of a doubt that this love would forever be the greatest thing that either of us would ever know. The sweetness of this moment was so breathtakingly beautiful to me that I broke out in goosebumps; it made me think of the night in the grass. It may have taken fifteen years for us to come to this point in our love, but I knew that we had a lifetime of this to look forward to, as long as we could escape the next three years unscathed.

We ground and humped at each other, our sexes making wet, squelching noises as they pushed and pulled together. Our hips flexed in perfect synchronicity as our moaning increased both in volume and pitch. We made love without hurry. Every touch, every thrust, and every inch of connected flesh was savored; the euphoria we built was staggering.

“I’m going to cum, Amber, my love,” I gasped as I broke our kiss, still staring with all of my love deep into her eyes.

“Cum inside me, brother, cum in me! I’m going to cum too! Unnnnggh ... Don’t stop!” she gasped back, her eyes glazing a little as she started to spasm on me.

I pushed in harder and ground into her clit while I pumped my jizz as deep into her as I could reach. Amber squealed with an ear-piercing whine as she came hard on me. Her pussy was clamped down on me so tightly that I wondered if it was possible that my cock could be pinched off. My eyes lost focus as I roared with each burst of semen that shot out of my dick as I continued to grind into her. Her claws sank into my skin, and I knew that she had drawn blood, again.

I collapsed on top of her, and she moaned out my name while still convulsing on my shaft; her pussy was squirting liquid all over my groin. I tried to roll off her, but she refused to let me go and mewled her displeasure at my having tried to do so. I gave up and let my weight settle onto her, crushing her to my mattress as she nuzzled into my neck. She seemed to like the feeling even though I was worried about smothering her.

“One of these days, I’m going to end up smothering you by accident, Honey Peach,” I mumbled as she continued to force my body weight to rest upon her.

“Hardly! You’re still taking a lot of your weight on your elbows and knees. Besides, I like being smooshed down snug underneath you, Baby!” she purred while kissing my neck wetly some more.

“Yeah, but I can’t relax when you make me do this! My muscles are shaky afterward, Babe; it keeps me tense,” I complained.

“Awww, poor Baby! Compwainin’ ‘bout lying on top of my naked bawdy now that you’re all done stickin’ your weenie in wittle ol’ me?” Amber asked with an exaggerated pout while using her ‘baby talk’ voice.

“Humph! I’m never done sticking my ‘weenie’ inside of you! I only take prolonged breaks; I’ll have you know!” I exclaimed as I rolled over while smacking her ass and pulling her to lie on top of me.

“Hey! I’ll get you for that, Buster!” Amber threatened while she giggled in amusement.

“Yeah, how about you smother me for a change? You can ‘get’ me that way,” I whispered huskily as I started to kiss her neck while cupping her fantastic ass cheeks.

“Mmmm, Baby, you’re going to get me all horny once more. Don’t make me love you all over again before we get coffee,” she murmured in my ear as I continued to kiss and nip at her earlobe and neck.

“Mmmm, don’t threaten me with a good time, Peaches! Besides, we have quite a few hours to kill before I need to leave for my test,” I replied as I smacked her ass cheek harder that time, causing her to squeal in surprise and bounce off me reflexively.

“Ow! Why you!” Amber growled fiercely as she dove back on me and started trying to tickle the shit out of my ribs.

We broke out into a tickle fight, where even though I outweighed my sister by roughly eighty-five pounds, she put up as good as she got. A few minutes later, we declared an unspoken truce as we both collapsed upon our backs, laughing still and gasping for air. We both glanced over at each other, huge grins splitting our faces with jovial glee. The tenderness and love within our eyes were both sent and received in equal measure. God, we loved each other deeply.

“You hungry, Amb? Feel like blueberry pancakes? I’ll make us some if you want, or I can do bacon and eggs. It’s your call, Babe,” I said with a smile.

“Mmmm pancakes, Davey! You know blueberry ones are my fav!” she replied with a happy squeal.

“Shower first? Or after?” I inquired with an arch of my brow.

“Shower! Definitely shower first, Bro. We stink like sex!” she giggled.

“Shower it is then, milady!” I said with a fake haughty accent while I rolled out of bed and scooped her up into my arms.

I carried her, as she giggled adoringly, into our bathroom and set her down so that I could adjust the water. She scampered off to get us some fresh towels and then joined me in the shower, where we both took our time getting each other clean. Surprisingly we were having a fantastic morning, I thought pensively as she was washing my back. I guessed that we had both decided to put the situation with CC out of our heads for a few hours; it was nice actually because it allowed us to connect to each other more firmly again.

We laughed, flirted, and thoroughly enjoyed each other’s company, just like young lovers are apt to do. I whipped us up a batch of blueberry pancakes and a pot of coffee, and we ate until we were pleasantly full; it felt good to be just the two of us again.

“Feel like going skinning dipping, Amb?” I asked with a mischievous grin. “We probably won’t get a chance to do so for a long time, if ever. Mom and Dad are back late tonight, and they don’t usually take off out of town like they just did. As much as I’ll be glad to see them, I’ll miss being alone here with you,” I stated with a shrug.

“Hell, yeah! Last one in is a rotten egg!” she screeched with what I could only take as exuberant enthusiasm.

My sister’s clothes disappeared in a blur of movement as she left a trail of them behind her while she streaked towards the backdoor. I amusingly figured that she just might have liked my idea just a little bit. I quickly followed suit and hurried after her, grabbing a couple of beach towels from the downstairs linen closet along the way.

I rushed outside into the strong, June morning sun. It was a perfect day out so far and not a cloud in sight. As I neared the edge of our pool, my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright daylight, I noticed that Amber wasn’t in the water yet. I scanned around and saw no sign of her. Huh? I wondered where the little minx had gone?

I heard the telltale pitter-patter of tiny feet rushing across the paving stones that made up our patio and turned to meet them. Too late, I was tackled into the deep end by a ninety-five pound Hellion that shrieked in triumph as she completed her victorious assault. Oh well, at least I had the good sense to drop the beach towels onto the ground before getting so thoroughly dunked.

We splashed each other repeatedly and took turns trying to dunk the other’s head as we giggled and laughed. Being naked together in the pool in the middle of the day was liberating and exhilarating for us both. I knew that I would need to find a way to do this regularly when I lived on my own as an adult; it was an addictive feeling being nude outside. Eventually, we found ourselves just treading water in the deep end, staring at each other as we smiled together.

“You’re so gorgeous, Amb. I’m the luckiest son of a bitch alive to have you,” I told her earnestly.

“And what? You think that you’re not? Have you looked in a mirror lately, Davey? You’re a freaking stud! Not only do you have a wickedly sexy and muscular body, but you’re also the sweetest guy that I know! You’re romantic and funny and caring, and even if you do mess up sometimes, you do so honestly, and you try and fix things right away. You are very handsome, my brother; you’re just clueless about it. I’m just as lucky as you are, more so even,” she proclaimed as her eyes turned serious.

“Do you still think that CC will come back to us?” I asked, partly trying to change the subject. I was uncomfortable with receiving too many compliments.

“Yeah, Baby, I do. She loves us too much not to, and even if it doesn’t happen today like I think that it will, I still think she’ll come back. We have to think of a way to make up with her, though. We lied to her, and we need to try and fix that with her somehow,” Amber said.

“Yeah,” I sighed. “I don’t see how we could’ve not lied to her, though. I don’t think that anyone in our situation would have trusted anybody with that kinda info, not with how things went down,” I replied.

“I know, I agree, but it doesn’t take away the hurt that we caused her. You know, I was thinking hard about it yesterday. I honestly don’t think that I’ve ever lied to her about anything before. Not once. I guess you really do make me a bad girl, Davey,” Amber stated with a wry grin.

“I know I’m basically repeating myself, Sis, but you really think that CC will be okay with incest? I mean, I can see her being okay with being with either of us solo, but together? You don’t think that her knowing that we have sex will gross her out?”

“Nah, Davey. Like I said before, she got turned on when she watched us kiss. Besides, even if she has some initial nervousness about it, she’ll be putty in our hands once we sandwich her between us and seduce her. And when we make her cum over and over again, well, let’s just say that she’ll always get wet thinking about us together after that. Plus, how do you think that she’s going to feel after you make love to her for the first time?” she asked with a predatory grin.

Amber swam closer to me and grabbed my stiffening cock under the water as we were both still treading on the surface.

“Shit, Sis! You really know how to get a rise outta me!” I moaned.

“You like that, huh? The thought of spearing into CC with your big cock? You wanna fuck her, Baby? You wanna cum in her?” Amber asked with a wicked gleam in her eye.

“Yes,” I moaned quietly as I stared into my sister’s eyes; the hunger that I saw there thrilled me to no end.

“She wants it so badly; I want it so badly. I want to watch you deflower our girlfriend, Davey. I want to see her cum on you. I want to watch as you make love to her, watch you shoot inside her tight little pussy. Then I want YOU to watch as I eat your cum out of her...” Amber said with a husky moan.

I groaned at the images that she was creating in my mind as she stroked my shaft.

“I think you’re getting way ahead of yourself, Amb. She’s not back with us, and maybe she never will be. Will you be okay if she DOESN’T return to us that way?” I asked with just a hint of worry in my voice.

“Yeah ... Yeah, I’d be sad, Davey, but I’d be okay. All I truly need is you, Bro,” she answered with a cute little tilt of her head.

“Good. Me too, Amber, me too. I love her, and I miss her, but all I truly need is you; forever and ever, Babe,” I said while giving her my best dazzling smile.

She out dazzled me then by hitting me with one of her patented 20,000-watt ones; my heart stuttered under the breathtaking assault upon my senses, and I pulled her close.

“Let’s make love in the grass again, Davey,” Amber purred seductively, and my cock lurched at the suggestion.

“Damn, you’re crazy, Sis! It’s fucking daylight out!” I stammered as she continued to stroke my cock under the water.

“Mmmm-hmmm, I am crazy, Davey! Crazy about you! I really wanna do you in the grass while the sun shines down on us. It’s fun making love somewhere different besides the bedrooms or our shower, Baby. Maybe it’s because we can’t act like a regular couple, but it thrills me to do it in other places. Like the auditorium the other day, now that was fucking hot, Honey! Now come and make love to me in the grass, Davey. Like we did the other night, only this time we’ll be able to see into each other’s eyes as we cum together,” she purred to me while she started to swim for the edge of the pool.

“Shit! You’re going to get us so busted, Sis! What if someone came back here? Or if Mom or Dad came home early? You know how fucked we’d be? It’d be nothing like CC finding out, Peaches,” I said nervously as I hesitantly swam behind her.

“You’re so paranoid, big Bro! Relax and live a little! No one is going to come back here, and we both know that Mom and Dad won’t be home until late, just like they told you. So don’t BE a pussy, come and GET some pussy, Davey, Baby!” she commanded to me with a giggle.

I watched Amber’s tight ass flex and shimmer in the sunlight as she climbed up the pool ladder and stepped onto the patio. Her long blonde hair was dark with wetness and clung to her back down to the bottom of her shoulder-blades. She looked like a swimsuit model in some commercial, minus the swimsuit, of course, or a Hollywood starlet in a James Bond flick. She was sexiness personified. Just the way the water streamed and beaded down her skin was erotic and breathtaking.

“God, Amb, you’re so fucking sexy!” I breathed as I followed her out of the pool.

“Thanks, Baby! It’s all only for you, Davey. You know that, right?” she asked as she turned to face me. Her green eyes tilted up at me as they sparkled with the sun.

“I know. Why do you think that I said that I was the luckiest son of a bitch alive?” I responded with a grin while my eyes took in her nakedness from head to toe.

“Don’t start an argument about who is luckier again; you’ll just lose,” Amber snorted as she went and retrieved the beach towels from where I had dropped them earlier. She tossed one at me, “Here, dry off so that you don’t get too much grass sticking on you afterward.”

“Amb...” I sighed as I reluctantly complied.

“Don’t ‘Amb’ me. You want it just as much as I do, Davey, and you know it,” she smirked as she dried her hair.

“Want you? Yes. Want to make love right here in broad daylight, where we COULD get caught if even by a fluke, then not so much. Call me a pussy if you want, but I don’t think that risking everything that we have, mean to each other, and our future together, is worth a few minutes of orgasmic bliss out here where we CAN easily get caught,” I told her with a serious tone while drying my own hair. “Believe it or not, but I actually felt safer in the school auditorium,” I said with a chuckle.

Amber had finished drying herself, and she sauntered over to where I was still trying to get my back. Her hips swayed, side to side, with an exaggeration designed to make me drool; it worked. Her hands slid up from my lower abs to run over my chest muscles, and from there, she gently shoved me backward. She pushed and prodded until I felt the soft grass beneath my feet. She steadily forced me back until she figured that she had me where she wanted as she stopped to run her hands up behind my neck.

With a crooked sexy grin, she pulled my head down to meet her lips, and she kissed me with a scorching passion that left me befuddled and breathless. My willpower to resist her was little enough in normal circumstances, and when she pulled out the sexy manipulation, I was as doomed as any man would be. I found my own arms around her waist, my towel dropped and forgotten, as I pulled her tightly to me and returned her kiss with as much passion as I could muster. From the contented moaning that she provided, apparently, I could muster enough.

After what had seemed like a bliss-filled eternity, Amber broke the kiss, leaving me panting for more. She softly started to kiss her way down my neck and collarbone; her hands were sliding down my torso causing goosebumps to break out across my flesh. She licked and nibbled her way down my chest, stopping momentarily at each nipple, making me moan as she nipped them hard with her sharp little teeth. She planted wet kisses down my abs and even tongued my belly button briefly as she made her way to my throbbing cock.

“Amber...” I moaned as she took me into her hot, wet, sexy mouth.

I quickly scanned the yard making sure that we were alone, even though I already knew that we were; the paranoia was embedded in me. I really didn’t want to get caught, and it would be our own damned stupidity if we did. Especially while blazingly acting like lovers out in the open like that. I kept staring at the dark windows of our house; they were screaming at me as if to say that they could have any number of hidden persons watching us from behind them. I groaned in terror-filled pleasure as my sister sucked me, oblivious to any feeling of fear. She definitely got off on the thrill of being out in the open. She had balls of steel. Although they were feeling very good at that moment, mine were more likely to shrivel up in situations like these.

There might be something to feeling terrified while getting sucked, though; it was deliciously exciting at the same time. My heart was pounding through my chest, and I must have been leaking pre-cum into my sister’s mouth like a broken faucet. My hands were gripped tightly in her blonde locks, and I was thrusting myself into her devouring orifice as she moaned while taking me in.

The distant shrill ringing of our telephone shattered the silence like a shotgun blast, and I jumped accordingly. I yanked myself out of my sister’s mouth like I was on fire; she stood up languidly while her eyes looked at me with amusement.

“You’d better go and get that, Davey. Good thing that you didn’t have to go pee, or I woulda got a mouth full, that scared the shit outta you,” Amber quipped as she laughed at me mirthfully.

“Fucking Hell! I’ll never understand how you’re so comfortable in places where we can so easily get caught. I’m not coming back outside after I answer that,” I yelled as I ran into the house for the phone.

“Chicken shit!” Amber accused me as her chortles followed me into the house as I ran.

“Hello?” I panted into the phone after having got it after the eighth ring.

“David? Hi, it’s Mom. Why are you outta breath? You’re not up to something that you shouldn’t be with, CC are you?” she asked in a semi-serious voice.

“Ma! I was swimming, jeez!” I said indignantly.

“Relax, David. I was just kidding! Well, mostly,” she laughed. “Besides, now that you have a girlfriend, both your father and I expect that you’ll be up to SOME hanky-panky. Just remember that NO always means NO and that we are definitely not ready to be grandparents!” she said with more laughter.

“Hanky-panky? Ma, your age is showing again! Why you’d think that I would wanna blow my nose on my girlfriend anyway. Well, that’s just a mystery ... I don’t think that Dad covered that hanky part with the birds and the bees speech...”

“Funny, David, funny,” she giggled. “You’re lucky that I’m not there to smack you. Speaking of which is Amber there?” she asked.

“Yeah, hold on, she’s right here,” I replied as I could see that Amber had followed me inside. “Amb, Ma wants you,” I told her while holding out the phone.

I handed the phone to Amber and started to walk towards the kitchen to get a drink when I felt her smack me on the back of my head.

“Okay, I got ‘im for ya, Ma. Right on the back of the head,” she giggled. “Ma says that if you hit me back that I’m allowed to kick you right in the ‘hanky-panky’,” Amber laughed. “Hanky-panky Ma? Really? How did you and Dad ever even manage to have kids with all that sexy talk?” she said while laughing her little butt off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.