Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 20: Balancing Act

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: Balancing Act - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Monday, June 03, 1996, Sanford Maine

I walked into the delicious smell of something frying.

“Hi, Honey Peach! I’m home!” I yelled out as if I was the husband returning from work.

“Hi, Baby!” my sister yelled back as she glided over to throw her arms around me, welcoming me home with a super sexy kiss. “You’re early!”

“Yeah, the exam was ridiculously easy. What’s cookin’ good lookin’?”

“Well, I thought that you deserved a treat for being such a good boy before. I am making chicken quesadillas, one of your favorites! I know how you need a snack when you get home...” she blushed and looked down, wringing her hands super cutely in front of her as she twisted nervously back and forth. She was adorable.

“Wow, Baby! Thanks! I didn’t know that you knew how to make them! I actually forgot to eat my lunch, if you can believe that. So I’m actually starving right now,” I said with a grin.

“Well, the recipe Mom has looked easy, and it pretty much is. They won’t be ready for about twenty more minutes, though. I was trying to time it for when I thought you would get home. Would you like a drink, Baby?” Amber asked me, smiling sweetly.

“Sure, I actually wouldn’t mind a coffee, sweetheart,” I said with an answering sweet smile of my own.

“Okay, sit down at the table, and I’ll bring it to you, Handsome,” she said as she went over to set up and start the coffee maker.

“Damn, you’re spoiling me, Sis! First, with the way that you woke me up, like wow! Then the craziness at school! Which I still can’t believe, by the way! I was so scared and yet so turned on at the same time; you’re dangerous, my Honey Peach! And now you’re cooking for me?!” I stated with a grin.

“I wanna learn how to cook for my man, Davey, Baby! I know how much you love to eat, and they do say that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach,” she replied as she came up from behind me, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. “Plus, I like imagining that this would be what it would be like, when we live together alone, you coming home, and me waiting to take care of you!” she growled with a purr.

“Really? You’d wanna be the stay at home type? Not that it wouldn’t be okay, I’d support whatever you wanted. But I always pictured you wanting a career or something,” I asked, surprised.

“Well, yeah, I guess I would want to work. But still, the thought of taking care of you makes me feel good; maybe I could balance both?” Amber mused.

“Whatever you want, my Peach!” I said with a smile. “But hey, I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things that I’ve been thinking about...”

“Good or bad?” she asked, sensing something in my voice.

She went back over to the stove to flip some pieces of chicken that she was frying. My stomach growled.

“Well, both, I guess. It’s not horrible, but it’s bad in my eyes. I ... I feel fucked up. Please, please don’t take this the wrong way, my love, because it doesn’t change the way I feel about you at all, and it doesn’t change me being with you, and it won’t, I promise. But I felt like after having sex with you today, that I had cheated on CC; it hit me right after you left the school as I was walking down the hallway. I mean, Jason had already cheated on her before me, and when you told me that I smelled like sex ... Well, I thought about how horrible CC would feel if she had come up and smelled another girl on me like that ... It would’ve hurt her so badly, and SHE WOULD think it was cheating Babe...”

“So what are you trying to tell me, Davey?! You want to stop being with me? You just want to be with CC now!?” she asked, her voice getting loud and hysterical as she stared at me in horror.

“NO! Amber! STOP! Listen to me, let me finish Honey Peach! Let me make sure that you understand this. I will never, ever, stop being with you! Only when I am dead will I ever leave you! And even then, I’ll find a way to haunt you, Amb!” I said rapidly as I rushed up to her, grabbing her in my arms.

“Sorry ... It’s just ... you just scared me for a second, Davey!” she said with a whimper.

“I understand, I do. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to scare you. I will never leave you, Amber, ever. I just wanted you to understand how I felt all of a sudden; I DON’T want to change us. But now that CC thinks ... or rather IS my girlfriend, I feel bad. I wanted to see what you thought. I guess there is nothing to do about it, but I hate feeling this way...” I trailed off while stroking her back as I hugged her tightly.

She kissed my neck softly and squeezed me. Her chest felt wonderful pressing into my abs, just like they always did when she hugged me that close.

“Oh shit!” Amber exclaimed, pulling herself back from me a bit.

“What?”

“Um ... I’m very, very sorry, Babe, but do you have any shirts that you could wear that have a higher collar?” she asked, her voice sounding meek and contrite.

“Huh? Why?” I asked, not understanding.

“Well ... I kinda bit your neck ... a lot ... You might wanna check the mirror, Davey. I’m so, so sorry, Babe! CC is going to freak if she sees that! Shit, fuck! I told you to SLAP me if I bit you hard like that again, Davey! Fuck, I might have just ruined everything!” she moaned.

I rushed to the bathroom and looked at my neck, and sure enough, it was bad. Amber WAS a bloody Vampire; she had left teeth marks in my skin, and while she hadn’t caused me to bleed, they did have blood spots, almost like hickeys. There were four sets of them. She was right; I was fucked.

I slowly walked back to the kitchen; Amber looked at me with guilty remorse written all over her face.

“Davey ... I ... I can’t help it! When I am cumming like that ... so hard ... I ... I just can’t think ... I’m so sorry, Baby, I fucked us ... Maybe we should just sit CC down and just tell her? She’ll understand? Won’t she? It’ll be okay, please tell me that it’ll be okay, Davey!” she started sobbing as she begged to be told that things would be alright.

I opened my arms, and she rushed into them, “Shh-shh, it’ll be okay, Amb, don’t worry. CC loves us, BOTH of us! If it comes to that, I kinda really do think that it might be okay maybe. But ... I’m thinking ... I ... I might have an idea,” I said slowly while my brain was spinning a mile a minute.

“Really? Something that will hide your neck? But how Davey?” she sniffled.

“Would you still make me that coffee, please, Amb? I could really use it, and I’ll tell you what I’m thinking as you do, okay, Honey? I think I can pull something off. What time is CC coming here for sure?”

“She said around sevenish. Want me to call her?” Amber asked.

She started sniffling a little less as she went and started making me a coffee; she also continued making the quesadillas at the same time.

“Okay. What we need to do is stall her somehow so that she only comes over after eight when it’s dark out,” I stated as my plan started to solidify in my head. “What exam do you guys have tomorrow?” I asked.

“English. It should be easy like yours was. We are both pretty good in that class, and CC is even better than me,” Amber answered.

“Great! That means you really don’t need to study that hard, so delaying her until after eight won’t hurt her marks,” I said, enthused. “Okay, so here’s the plan. When she shows up here, it’ll be dark out. Well, I’ll be waiting for her all sexy like in the hot tub, and you’ll tell her to get into her bikini and meet me there,” I said, grinning.

“I don’t get it? How does your being in the hot tub wearing just your swim trunks hide your neck?” Amber asked, puzzled.

“Sweetie, it’ll be pitch black outside! I’ll keep the lights off. Only starlight will be shinning out there, and that won’t show anything!” I said, bubbling over with excitement for my plan.

“Okaaaay, but I still don’t see how that stops her from seeing the marks I made on your neck at some point...” she trailed off, puzzled.

“Amber! I’m going to get her to make them herself!” I cried in triumph at my genius plan.

“WHAT!? HOW!?” she practically shouted in confusion.

“Easy, Baby, I’m going to make out with her and tell her that I love it when she sucks and bites on my neck! I’m going to make her cum all over my fingers as she’s doing it, and I’m going to let her go crazy all over me. She’ll suck my neck so good, and when she next sees me in the light, she’ll think that all the marks are from her!” I told her with complete and utter confidence in my idea by then.

“Holy shit, Bro! You ARE a genius! I ... I think that that just might work. Damn, Bro, you just impressed the Hell out of me,” she said with glee.

I took a sip of my coffee, “Thanks, Sis!”

“Hmmm, I’ll tell her that we need to run out to the store for something and that before eight we’ll still be out, or better yet ... I’ll tell her that you’re planning something special for her, but she can’t come before that! Too bad we don’t have a bottle of wine or champagne or something...” she mused.

“Wine? Champagne? I’ve never even tried that stuff, have you?” I wondered.

“Well, no, but it is supposed to be very romantic,” she said knowingly.

“What if I biked down and got her some flowers or something? Would that work? Combined with the hot tub?” I queried, hoping for her female insight.

“Yeah! If you did that, she would cream her panties before you even touched her!” she enthused. “Oooh, and get her a nice card too, something Lovey Dovey!”

“You do know how bizarre this is, right?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked with a truly puzzled look on her face.

I chuckled, “You, my girlfriend, who also just happens to be my baby sister, are telling me what to do romantically for my other girlfriend. Who just happens to be your best friend, and who also just happens to be someone that you make-out with and get off with sometimes! Bizzare!” I laughed.

“Well ... when you put it THAT way...” she laughed too.

“So before I forget, the actual GOOD thing that I wanted to also talk to you about, now that we have, hopefully, the bad thing solved. Is that I want to start a landscaping or at least a lawn care company, and I want you to be my partner!” I said excitedly.

“Huh? Landscaping? Where did that come from?” she wondered.

“I was talking with CC’s Dad, and he asked me what I wanted to be in the future. I told him that I was basically undecided but that what I really wanted was a job for the summer. Besides, now that I have TWO girlfriends, I’ll be needing a shit TON of money! Girls are bloody expensive!” I said with a grin.

“Hey, Buster! Watch it! I know where you sleep at night AND where you keep your wallet,” she said as she scolded me while giving me a goofy grin and smacking my arm.

“I thought that maybe I could deliver pizzas with the truck or something. He told me that I should think about starting a lawn care service instead. Mr. Carson even suggested that he could get me some clients to start out with! All I would need are a couple mowers, some rakes, a couple spades, shovels, and a bunch of industrial garbage bags!”

“Okay ... that actually sounds cool. You’d want me as your partner? Why?” Amber inquired curiously.

“Think about it, Sis. We’d be alone together ... a lot ... like we would have a built-in excuse to be ALONE all the time. We could drive anywhere, and everybody from our parents to our friends would think that it was all just job-related...”

Amber shrieked, “You ARE a genius, Bro! Yes, yes, yes! I will be your partner, Baby!” she screamed while kissing me repeatedly on the lips.

“I thought you’d like that idea! Plus, you’re in great shape, so pushing a mower wouldn’t be too hard for you, and we’d get plenty of sun. You could be the sexiest lawn care girl in all of Maine! Mmmm, I can see it now. Amber, my sexy sister, dressed in tiny cut-off jean shorts that show the bottom of your butt cheeks, yummy! Also, a white T-shirt that’s tied up in a knot between your tits with no bra on, and you’d be wearing sunglasses with your gorgeous blonde hair pulled through a hat made into a sexy pony-tail!” I wolf-whistled with my description.

“Mmm-hmmm, I like that, Davey. I could do that; all the dirty old men would tip us more! Yeah, I really like this idea. Do you think that we’d make good money?” Amber asked, her eyes shining with excitement.

“Well, Mr. Carson said that it would be a lot more money than a pizza guy makes for sure. I would need to get Mom to help us plan out the business properly, though, but you just know that she’d love to help us. She and Dad are always telling us to take the initiative in stuff. I think we’d make good money, plus we’d be together all the time, and no one would question it,” I said with a sexy grin.

“Quesadillas are ready, Baby! Eat and then go get the flowers. She likes red carnations; those are her favorites. If you get a card, get a real sappy one, she loves that too. She always told me that she wished that a boy would do exactly what you’re going to be doing. You’ll be getting your cock sucked real good tonight, Bro, of that, I’m sure ... Hmmm, I really need to figure out how I can watch. I wanna see her face and mouth as she does it ... Shit, I’m making myself horny now,” she laughed.

My sister made me a plate, bringing me some sour cream and my favorite hot sauce, Sriracha, as well. Setting it all down before me, she gave me a lingering kiss before getting herself some. It smelled amazing, and it looked great too.

“Damn, Amber! This is super duper good,” I said around a mouthful.

She beamed happily at the praise while scarfing down what she had on her plate too.

“Like seriously Honey Peach, this is awesome sauce! Fuck, I love you!” I said as I couldn’t stop wolfing down her delicious meal.

“Thank you, Davey! I’m really glad you like it!” she exclaimed as she smiled at me; her grin was a mile wide.

After I finished, I did all the cleanup, insisting that she leave it to me even though she tried to help. After which, I biked up to the mall and bought a small bouquet of red carnations, along with a romantic card that expressed my love and friendship and caring for Cindy. Yadda, yadda, yadda. You know, sappy stuff, although I did mean every word of it. I also bought a single red rose with a small plastic vase (I couldn’t afford the crystal one) and got an even sappier card for my sister. I wasn’t dumb enough not to get my sister something when I was buying another girl romantic stuff.

I got back home at around 3:15, plenty of time to set things up and plan them. Not that there was much to plan, but I did want supper, and I also needed to study. I had my history exam next, and that involved a shit ton of memorization. I snuck upstairs with my sister’s rose and card. I locked my doors and filled it out at my desk, taking my time to list my top ten reasons for loving her. When I was done, I placed the vase with her rose on her night table with the card leaning up against it.

“Hey, Sis! I’m jumping in the pool for a few laps, then I’m going to go and shower before I hit the books. My History exam is next, and I really need to make sure that I get at least a solid B, or I can kiss the truck goodbye. I figured we’d order pizza for tonight, is that cool?” I asked while I kissed her soundly.

“Okay, sounds good, Davey. Love ya. I’ll come n’ see ya later,” she responded after kissing me back. She was absorbed watching the Simpsons reruns.

I was about three-quarters of the way through my standard twenty-five laps when a shrieking and jubilant sister of mine came racing from the backdoor of the house to dive into our pool wearing just her tiny black bikini. I figured correctly that she had found her rose and card.

“Davey! I love you and number ten! Number ten is the sweetest reason, Baby! You make me feel sooooo special, and I love you more than you’ll ever know!” she cried happily as she dove on me, dragging me underwater while kissing me at the same time.

We both surfaced in a sea of bubbles, her legs were entwined with mine, and her arms were clutched around my back as she kissed me as thoroughly as I had ever been kissed.

Treading water and kissing at the same time takes a lot of effort! We broke the kiss and slowly swam to the shallow end where we could stand and hold each other much easier.

“I love the rose, Davey! Oh my god, Baby, I wasn’t expecting anything! The ten reasons for loving me made me cry ... Oh, I love you!” she proclaimed while simultaneously kissing me and crying again; I guess she felt the need to demonstrate that part.

“I like number ten also, Honey! We are soul mates! I don’t care if we were born to the same parents; that was just so that we could find each other all the faster!” I said, giving my own proclamation.

We kissed and played touchy feelie in the pool for a few minutes, as Amber kept gushing about how happy she was with the card and rose. I was super glad that I had thought of getting that for her. I imagined that if I hadn’t, she would have been a little jealous of CC afterward. Maybe I wasn’t completely clueless when it came to women after all.

After she had gone back inside to shower and hit her own books, I finished my laps, and then I went in and showered myself. I filled out CC’s card, telling her all of the wonderful things I both liked and loved about her. I also told her to come and find me in the hot tub when she was done reading what I had written, that I would be waiting for her there. I figured that if she saw the flowers on the table with the card and then came outside into the dark, she would definitely be night blind and couldn’t possibly see the marks on my neck. Pretty slick, no?

We ordered pizza, and it arrived at seven, so we had plenty of time to eat before CC showed up. I studied hard until just a few minutes before eight. My sister had called CC earlier when I had gone to the store and had arranged for her to come over at the appropriate time. It was getting dark fast, and already it was hard to see in the backyard. I made sure that I had grabbed an extra towel for her, and I got in and soaked, enjoying the cooler night air and the hard jets pulsating on my muscles.

I didn’t have to wait too long, maybe about ten minutes, before a shrieking CC came running from the backdoor and practically dove into the hot tub with me. Only instead of wearing a bathing suit of any kind, she was stark naked. I was shocked but pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

She showered me in kisses and landed her sweet tight ass smackdown on my crotch. It’s a very good thing that I had shorts on, or I might have fucked her right there. She pressed her hot dancer’s body all over me; her tits felt fantastic rubbing on my chest, and her hands slid everywhere that they could reach as if she was trying to memorize my body by touch alone.

“Tiger! Oh, how I love you! You are such an amazing man, David! Thank you for the flowers and the card; they mean more to me than you could possibly know!” she said, speaking a mile a minute as she gushed her love and appreciation at me.

“You’re naked!” I exclaimed. “As for the flowers and the card, well, I’m super glad you like them, my little Butterfly! I love you, CC, very much, and I just wanted you to know that. I think that you are an amazing girl, sweetheart!” I gushed myself, determined that I would rebuild her self-esteem.

CC giggled, “Yeah, Amber told me that I could borrow her suit again, but I just couldn’t wait after reading all of those sweet things that you wrote about me! I just told her that the only suit I needed was the one that I had gotten for my birthday! You should have seen her puzzled look until I started stripping right there at your kitchen table! It was too funny, Tiger!” she laughed loudly as she explained it to me. “Do you really think that I am smart, David? And courageous? How am I courageous?” she asked, puzzled and in disbelief.

“Hell ya, I think that you’re smart, CC! You kill it in Math; you solve logic problems pretty damn quick too! Like that time, Kim talked about a lady who had gotten rid of her cat because she had just had a baby, and she was afraid of it jumping into the baby’s crib or some shit. And you just whipped out with, ‘Well, why don’t they just invent some mesh covering that has a zipper, that way it stops a cat from getting in, but it can still easily allow for moving a baby in and out of it.’ That was like genius CC, and you thought of it lightning quick. That is not just smart, that is super smart,” I told her while holding her chin to stare into her eyes.

“Aww, that was just a silly idea, David,” she whispered shyly, and even though I couldn’t see it, I knew that she was blushing.

“Not silly at all, Baby! And as for courageous, well, you get up on a stage in front of a room full of strangers, and you dance for everyone’s entertainment. How is that anything BUT courageous? Not to mention that you do the same thing as a cheerleader. It takes real guts to do those things, to know that everyone is watching you and that if you make a mistake, they’ll see it,” I explained with conviction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.