Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 19: Bonding

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Bonding - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Monday, June 03, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Davey, wake up,” a girlish voice hissed into my ear.

Poke.

“Ouch!” the She-Devil had crawled back from out of the pits of Hell; I had thought that maybe we were finally free from our evil tormentor.

“Wake up, Bro!”

Poke. Poke. Poke. Grab. Shake.

“Owww! Shit! FUCK ME; I’M DYING!” the She-Devil had gone in for a multi-strike approach this time, penetrating our blanket defenses.

Cackle.

Our right side had suffered a breach between the fourth and fifth ribs; it felt like we were losing fluids. The second vicious attack had poked a hole right through our shoulder. Hopefully, the Demonic nature of our torturer had helped to cauterized the massive wound that we would definitely find there, as our extremity had gone numb. The third and most devastating attack had occurred when the evil Demoness had grabbed our cheeks with her claws of fire. Our head was shaken so rapidly and viciously that it felt as if all of the nerves in our neck had been severed. We were finished that time; surely, we couldn’t recover from that brutality.

“Ahh, you’ve done me in this time! My poor sister! She’ll be heartbroken when she discovers my mangled corpse!” I gasped out.

Giggle. Snort.

“Davey, you’re so dramatic! You crack me up. God, I love you,” the She-Devil cackled at me, claiming the impossible; surely Hellspawn couldn’t feel love.

“Leave me to my sleep of death, and give me peace, you foul Temptress from Hell!” I moaned while trying to turn over.

“Temptress? Hmm, yes ... yes, I could definitely be that ... Hell though ... Hell would be if I DIDN’T let you have your way with my sexy She-Devil body!” she cackled-giggled?

I felt her sharpened talons slowly scrape across my chest, toying with me. She circled around my left nipple, strumming it teasingly. It felt surprisingly good, and I let out a low moan. It had to be a trick; she was going to slice it off soon, I thought.

“Do your worst; I’m already dead. I knew I should have hung crosses and bought silver bullets ... Maybe I don’t eat enough garlic?” I mumbled while trying to turn over again.

A sudden cacophony of high-pitched shrieking filled the air, or possibly, it might have been peals of feminine laughter, either of those two things. My wounded, numb shoulder was yanked back down towards the bed. Apparently, the Demoness wanted me to stay on my back. I felt her burning heat as she slid her body up on top of mine. I felt firm breasts with hardened nipples scrape across my chest. It seemed the She-Devil was naked, and maybe she wasn’t so scaley after all. In fact, her skin felt quite soft.

“Wake up, brother, you nut!” she hissed or purred?

I felt a sucking warmth on my neck accompanied by light nibbles and wet licks.

“Are ... you also a Vampire? I knew I was right about the garlic ... This feels like a very pleasant way to die, though,” I moaned groggily.

“Yes, Davey, you’ve found me out. I am a Vampire; I am Count Suckula, and I vant to drain your cock!” she giggled in between sucks and bites.

Awareness slowly started to creep into my hibernating brain; I was feeling good. Amber was lying naked, stretched out on top of me; her sexy body brought out my need. My cock had awoken long ago and was yelling at me to ‘catch’ up and to put him to work somewhere; at least he wasn’t a lazy prick.

“Amber!” I gasped as my eyes fluttered open.

I felt her sinking her soaking wet pussy down onto my throbbing hard manhood.

“G’ morning, Davey! You’re so hard to wake up sometimes, you know. You always mumble as if I’m torturing you awake, but you’re already sleeping like the dead when I try. Hmmm, maybe I am torturing you back to life?” she panted while giggling a bit also.

I grunted non-committedly as my hands found her hips and helped to pull her down onto me. She slowly worked her slick snatch onto my steel rod, impaling herself. It was pleasure mixed with discomfort because I had to piss like a racehorse. Amber had worked herself about halfway down my turgid pole and was almost lost in her sensations. I grimaced; I was in conflict between wanting to continue fucking and needing relief from my full bladder.

“What’s wrong, Bro?” my sister asked, noticing my pained expression.

“Uggnng ... It feels so good, but I have to piss like crazy...”

“Oh ... That happens to me all the time ... Why do you think I always go to the washroom right after we’re done having sex?” she asked while still raising and lowering herself on my cock.

“Really? Doesn’t that make you feel uncomfortable?” I queried.

“Mmmm, sometimes a little; it’s not too bad, though. Sometimes it feels really good, and it adds to my orgasm. A couple of times, like when you go super hard and fast, I struggle to not pee on you ... Even though I should! I still owe you,” she quipped to me as she smirked and moaned, as she was taking three-quarters of me into her silky depths by then.

“Well, you might get a second dose. It feels like I could piss inside you at any moment, yet I don’t know if I could actually go; the pressure is immense. I have to go so badly, and I know that it will feel almost as good as cumming when I finally do...” I grunted out to her in between moans.

My bladder protested as she suddenly slammed herself down onto me, taking me into her completely. I grimaced with the pleasure-pain as she proceeded to lose herself in ecstasy. She rotated her hips in a frenzy, grinding her clit into the base of my cock. I felt like I could burst at any moment.

“Pinch my nipples, Davey, squeeze them, Baby! I’m going to cum ... very soon ... Ugggnnnghh,” she moaned.

I reached out and ran my hands roughly over her breasts and twisted and pulled on her taut nipples. I loved the feel of them in my fingers. My sister’s movements were causing her pussy juice to squelch out all over my groin. She was sopping, and I was soaked; I could smell her tangy moisture. I had a sudden craving to taste her. I needed it; I would lick her before we were done.

“Oooooh, Davey, I needed this soooo badly ... so badly. Ugnnngh, I’m going to cum soon ... very soon ... all over your big cock, Bro ... I ... I woke up in your arms. I ... I love feeling you holding me ... tight to you ... your hardbody capturing me. All I could think about was your cock taking me ... fucking me ... cumming inside me ... Then I pictured CC sucking you and swallowing your jizz. Pictured her moaning with her hot sexy little mouth stuffed full of your cock. I needed you right then ... needed this ... Oh! That’s it, Baby! Pinch harder ... harder ... I’m ... I’m ... Oh, god! I’m cummming, Davey!” she screamed as her head flopped back, with mouth open wide, and her blonde hair splaying out into the air as she shook.

Amber writhed violently as her orgasm hit her, and she clawed at my chest uncontrollably as she spasmed in her joy. She was shrieking so loudly that I was glad that the nearest cemetery was a few miles away; otherwise, we might have found ourselves in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. She could wake the dead when she explodes like that. I was in awe of how powerful her climax seemed to be; she must have been pretty worked up. I was still dazed, half asleep, and getting desperate to pee.

As soon as she slumped over onto me because her massive orgasm had left her momentarily gasping for breath as she shuddered and twitched, I rolled her over and withdrew from her valley.

“Davey, no ... I need more ... Fuck me, brother...”

“Amb, I need to piss right now, or I am going to explode ... I can’t hold it anymore,” I groaned to her as I gripped my shaft and squeezed.

As I got up to go to the bathroom, Amber bounced up and grabbed my hand, tugging me forward.

“Piss in the shower, and then you can fuck me there; I need you,” she commanded in a sultry voice.

“Damn, Sis! What’s gotten into you this morning?” I asked, giving her a sideways grin as I literally hopped into the shower.

“You! And you’d better be getting into me again as soon as you piss if you know what’s good for you!” she growled sexily.

“Hmmm, I dunno, Sis. What’s in it for me?” I queried slyly with an evil grin.

She reached from behind me and grabbed my nuts as I was bending to turn on the water. “Do you really want to lose these, Buster?” she asked softly but without menace.

“Not that I’m complaining,” I commented as she gently caressed my balls. “But what made you so horny this morning?” I asked curiously as I stood while turning to face her.

The water rushed out of the showerhead above me and blasted onto my shoulders and back. Amber had let go of my nuts as I had turned to her, grabbing my shaft instead as I did.

“I dunno, everything, I guess. The thought of you and CC fooling around ... Well, it really gets me hot, Davey ... I ... I dreamed of it. I woke, and you were hard against my ass. You were holding me tight to you. I needed you ... badly right then, and so badly right now. I want to watch her suck you again; I only wish that I could have seen her face. I wanna see it in her mouth next time, not just the back of her head bobbing,” Amber told me as her eyes glazed over with her desire.

“Shit, that’s hot,” I breathed. “I need to piss, Baby, please. I can’t if you’re stroking me, sweetie,” I panted.

“Okay, pee for me, Davey. I wanna watch. I’ve never seen it come out; ‘cept that one time, but then I was in shock, and every time since you’ve always faced away...” she trailed off as her eyes narrowed, looking down at my cock head.

I grabbed my dick and palmed the head, tickling it to tease my pee to finally start. It is so bloody hard to piss with a hard-on. I angled it toward the tiled wall so that Amber could watch and wouldn’t get blasted again. The relief was palpable as a raging torrent of a light golden fluid finally burst forth from my straining cock. It was almost white because I hydrated myself so consistently.

Because I was so rigid, I peed almost straight up; the force of it went as high as my head before it struck the walls. It splashed a bit to sprinkle down upon Amber’s shoulder and right breast while it cascaded down the wall in a sheen. My sister stared at my peeing cock in obvious fascination as her mouth hung wide open, and her chest heaved in arousal. She reached out a hand and inserted it into my stream; she felt my hot piss on her skin.

“That’s so neat, Davey!” she exclaimed as she briefly met my eyes with hers before looking back down at the cause of my groaning relief.

She grabbed my shaft and aimed me at her leg; my liquid splashed on her hip and ran down her thigh, knee, calf, and foot. She then zigged it all over her belly and nether region, letting me coat her pussy and her other leg, going as high as her belly button. She seemed mesmerized by my male bodily function.

“Wow, I can’t believe that you’re making me pee on you, Amber!” I observed incredulously.

“It feels so warm, it’s ... I dunno; it’s just neat. I’ve never really seen a boy pee before; I was always curious. It’s not fair how guys can do it standing up and go anywhere they want, you know!”

“Yeah, but it’s all over you! You aimed me at your pussy!” I exclaimed in shocked disbelief.

“Yeah ... It’s kinda making me horny,” she whispered as she continued to spray me around like a hose, directing me all over her lower half.

I finally felt it slowly come to a stop; it petered out until just a beaded droplet remained pearled on the tip. She pulled me closer and rubbed the head against her clit, moaning as she did so. Her free hand reached up behind my neck, giving me a clear direction that she wanted me to bend down and kiss her. I did so, and our tongues met in a clash of passion; we twirled and dueled in each other’s mouths hungrily. Wow, my sister had just made me pee on her again, but this time it was on purpose! I wasn’t sure yet how that made me feel. I knew that I wasn’t disgusted by it; I figured that I should be, but oddly, I wasn’t. It was kinda hot, I guess, probably because she thought so.

Her silky skin slid over me as she rubbed her body against mine; her need was as great as before and growing. Her hand steadily jerked on my shaft, which was pressed up tightly between us, and she tried to angle it so that she could get it inside of her. She was too short for that to work unless I picked her up and dropped her onto my hard steel rod. So I did; to her appreciative moans, which I then felt vibrating down my throat. The warm water from the showerhead fell over us like a blanket as I stepped us back under the spray, wanting to rinse my urine from our bodies.

I cupped her perfect derriere, and she wrapped her legs around my waist tightly as I lifted her up and dropped her back down again upon my raging hard-on. She grunted and groaned at the same time into my mouth; her arms gripped the back of my head and neck, and she squeezed herself to me. I did it again, lifting her up until just the tip of my cock was nestled inside her tightness before slamming her back down upon me. That time I felt her pussy split open fully as she took all of me into her depths. I could feel her bare mons mashed up against my pubes and her asshole on my balls.

“Ugggnnngghh! ... Do ... that ... again!” she commanded me as she panted hard; I felt her pussy spasm on me.

“Oh my god, Amb! This feels sooo fucking good like this! Your ass is the sexiest ass on this planet; it turns me on like crazy just holding it like this and actually grabbing you by it and fucking you ... Holy shit! You’re so bloody tight this way, and you’re always so damn tight...” I trailed off as I groaned in ecstasy.

I proceeded to fuck her onto my steel flag pole, slamming her down onto me over and over again. She clung to me, all pretense of romance forgotten. Animalistic fucking was what we both wanted right then and there. It was what we needed. She was moaning incomprehensively into my neck where her mouth was pressed; neither of us could kiss in the state that we were in. I could feel her pussy juicing around me; it squished out around my cock shaft and onto my balls every time I bottomed out inside of her. I felt the hard wall of her cervix as I banged up against it like a battering ram; it added a bit of discomfort, but the pleasure I was feeling far outweighed it.

Amber started screaming then, and I could barely make out from the incoherent babble that she was telling me that she was cumming. She bit my neck hard in her ecstasy, and I shuddered with the pleasure-pain that shot through me as she did so. As I was repeatedly slamming her onto me, I could feel her slicked constricted tunnel gripping me tighter than anything that I could ever have imagined. I realized that I was glad for the extra time spent working out at the gym lately; I truly needed the stamina right then. All of my strength came into play as I basically did reps using my ninety-five-pound sister as the weight. I was panting with the strain; it seemed like I had been going for hours, rather than the five minutes or so that it had actually been.

Amber clung to me like a monkey while her shrieking was rising itself into an ear-shattering crescendo as she continued to be stretched open and split asunder upon my cock. I felt my balls tightening up; I felt the familiar feeling of my cum beginning to roil inside me. I was close. My shoulders fell back against the wall as I pumped my hips up to meet the violent downward smashing of her Venus tunnel; I was making my sister fuck my rod. With a last mighty slam, I screamed out a satisfying roar as I exploded my seed into her greedily sucking pussy. I held her against my groin as tightly as I possibly could, almost like I wanted to meld us together in my sexual haze. My balls pumped shot after shot of my jizz, as deep inside my sister as I could reach, as I ground her fiercely onto me.

Amber had slumped against me, limp, barely holding herself around my neck; her muscles had gone slack after her last convulsion. She couldn’t take the intensity of her clit being ground into me as hard as it had when I had pressed her against me and held it there. The last orgasm had overloaded her apparently, and now she was a dead weight in my arms. I felt a sudden flood of warmth spreading wetly around my groin; it flowed down my balls and legs, and I felt it gushing everywhere fast. I was confused as to what it was. Her legs slipped down from my waist, and I had no choice but to lower her slack body to the bottom of the tub.

As I laid her down, I slipped my cock from her and saw what the flood of warmth had been; she was pissing uncontrollably. She lay dazed, and I watched, fascinated as she peed all over; it flooded out in a weird stream that got all over her inner thighs, asshole, buttcheeks, and outer labia. It was nowhere near as neat a stream as a guy’s was. No wonder they needed to sit! Her yellow pee mixed with a steady stream of my white cum, which had started to ooze from her hole; without a doubt, it was one of the most erotic things that I had ever seen. They both mixed with the water at the bottom of the tub and rushed away, diluted to vanish down the drain.

I had a sudden urge to taste her; that might be revolting to some, but I loved eating her after we had sex. Her peeing spiked that desire and my arousal. I probably would have done it if I could have fit myself into the bottom of the tub while getting my face between her legs, but that would never happen; the tub was way too small for me to stretch out in. Watching her piss was fascinating, though!

I felt my shrunken cock twitch as I looked at the result of our coupling; that was MY cum leaking out of my SISTER’S tight pussy. It still hit me hard in moments like those; I still felt incredulous disbelief that loving my sister was a reality. I stared down at my naked little blonde, five foot nothing, gorgeous sister and her perfect tits, which were capped by delicious-looking strawberry colored nipples. Her mouth was slightly open, and her pink tongue poked out sexily as she grinned up at me with a stupefied expression. Her flat tummy heaved, along with her chest, from her heavy breathing. Her legs stayed akimbo as her pee slowly dwindled to a trickle, and my seed stopped flowing into the water and just pooled at the edge of her opening, like a teardrop in a swollen red eye.

My chest constricted, I didn’t know why, but all of a sudden, it felt as if a giant weight was crushing down upon me. I loved this girl, this woman, this sister of mine, with more love than I had thought humanly possible. She looked so vulnerable lying there as she smiled up at me with her goofy grin, the glazed look in her eye after offering herself up to me. The responsibility that I felt for her happiness and safety overwhelmed me, and I choked out a sob. At that moment, I knew that I would need to do everything in my power to protect her from the world, to protect her from any repercussions that might happen as a result of us ever being found out. To keep her safe, and to make her happy, my angel of love.

I bent down and scooped her up into my arms and clasped her to me; my chest heaved with emotion, and I felt tears squeeze out from the corners of my eyes. I think that having just recently acknowledged my feelings for CC and having just spent the past couple of days and nights with her had messed me up a little. That was compounded by NOT having had my alone time that I so desperately needed with Amber. That I was experiencing a surge of emotions was probably normal. I needed to bond with her and reconfirm that she was my everything, my world, no matter what I felt for a third. The two of us were paramount to anything else. A part of me still felt guilty for having love for anyone whose name didn’t start with Amber as it was.

“My God, I love you, Amber! I would do anything for you, anything ... I hope you realize that, my love,” I vowed to her.

“Mmmm, I love hearing you say that, Davey. Tell me that you’re mine, Baby. Tell me that we’ll always be together, forever, you and me,” she whispered huskily into my ear as I crushed her to me. “Oh, and I peed on you; guess we’re even now,” she giggled.

“Amb, I swear to you on all that is holy, I am yours, forever yours, my sweet Honey Peach,” I whispered to her with a hitch in my voice. “And yes, yes you did, it was kinda hot,” I murmured back into her ear.

“And I am only yours, big Bro. No other man will ever touch me, Davey. I need you; only you can give me what I want. And I want ... I want to have your babies someday; I wish we could be married...” she sighed softly, her mouth still by my ear.

“Seriously?! You mean that, Amber? My ... my babies?” I asked, shocked.

I was stunned. I had never articulated my vague thoughts about wanting to have kids someday. It had flickered through my mind a couple of times, but I was still ONLY fifteen, and it was fleeting, and the picture of it was fuzzy. Obviously, I did have some idea in that fuzziness that my sister would be their Mother (that was a recent development, obviously). Still, like I said, it was vague, fleeting, and a distant fantasy for an adult world. This was the first time that the possibility of us having babies together had been mentioned, and it blew my mind.

Amber pulled her head back from my shoulder to stare into my eyes, “Yes ... yes, I do, David. I have known that I’ve wanted your babies ever since I discovered where they came from and how to make them when I was eight. I ... I never ... never dreamed that we would become a real couple, Davey. Now that I have you, I am never letting go ... and ... and I want to be a mother one day,” she said quietly while her eyes shone with her love for me.

My cock stirred with her declaration and the thought that, one day, I would be cumming inside of her to get her pregnant. The idea of getting to watch as her belly swelled with my child made me hard. The fuzzy picture in my head solidified, and I could picture a future, for the first time, one where my sister would bear my children. I couldn’t tell you why, but the thought of knocking my own sister up made me crazy horny with lust right then, and a part of me wished that we could do so right at that exact moment. I hoped that she wasn’t on the pill for a few crazy minutes.

“I want that too! I want to make you pregnant with our kids,” I moaned.

I pulled her to me and kissed her with as much passion as I ever had; she felt my arousal spike, and hers rose to match mine. Knowing that I wanted to have babies with her one day sent a lightning bolt crashing through her in a pleasurable way. My eager acceptance of her desire meant the world to her, and another piece of her secret dreams came true.

“Davey, wash us, and then bring me to your bed, and make love to me, soft and sweet,” Amber commanded me with a whisper.

Amber had awoken me at six o’clock that morning; we only had to be at school for nine. We both had exams starting at the same time. We had decided to bike to school and forgo the bus; we didn’t want to be stuck there for an unnecessary amount of time. We only had to leave at 8:30, so we had plenty of time to make love and still get ready. We did precisely that; we made sweet, gentle love. When I climaxed inside of her silky tightness, we were both daydreaming hornily about how one day we would be doing that to make a baby. Afterward, I ate her freshly fucked pussy out, relishing the taste of our combined juices; she enjoyed my attention so much that she fed me more and more juice until she couldn’t take any more stimulation.

After getting our lunches made and drinking my required two cups of coffee, I ate a quick breakfast of oatmeal and toast. I made sure that Amber ate some as well; she pecked at it like the part-bird she was. We joked, laughed, and flirted with each other non-stop all that morning; we felt giddy in our love. Expressing the desire to have kids one day and then having that desire returned with equal enthusiasm created in us an exceedingly good mood. We left the house and biked to school; the weather was warm but not unpleasantly so, and we enjoyed the exercise.

We locked up our bikes at the bike stand and made our way to Amber’s locker; CC was going to be meeting us there.

“Hi, BOYFRIEND!” CC screeched as she rushed towards me when she saw us appear from around the corner; she was obviously excited to be able to call me that in public.

“Ooof,” I grunted as she slammed into me and, in typical CC fashion, engulfed me in a breath-stealing bear hug.

A handful of startled freshmen, no doubt stressed out over needing to perform well on their exams, stared at CC as she jumped on me exuberantly, her sudden shout having turned many heads. Amber simply rolled her eyes and smiled ruefully, amused at her best friend’s antics.

“I missed you, Tiger!” CC exclaimed right before trying to suck my soul out of my body with a scorching kiss.

“Wow! If you’re trying to leave me breathless, Butterfly, then you’ve definitely achieved your goal!” I told her, panting.

She positively beamed at me in happiness when she heard me say that, and she repeated her attempt at leaving me gasping for air. She succeeded.

“Hello to you too, CC!” my sister said semi-sarcastically.

Whirling from our kiss, CC turned a deep red as she blushed at having ignored her best friend. “I’m so sorry, Amber! I ... I didn’t mean to ignore you ... I’m sorry ... I ... I was so excited ... to see ... to see David...” she stammered, all flustered.

“It’s okay, Babe, I forgive you. Just dunno why you’d be all excited over my knucklehead of a brother anyway! It’s just Davey,” she quipped as she smirked at me with a gleam in her eye.

“Hey! That spanking is still on backside order, ya know!” I said to my sister with a grin as I slapped CC’s butt as an example, just before picking her up and twirling her.

CC shrieked with delight as I spun her around and squeezed her ass cheeks. “If this is what they mean by being ‘man-handled’, well I wanna be handled by my ‘MAN’ more often,” she purred to me loudly, attracting a few more looks, that time from jealous looking boys.

I kissed her again, deeply, until I felt a sharp jab in my ribs. “Okay, enough is enough, Romeo! Come on, CC, we’re going to be late for our Math exam,” Amber said while pulling at her arm.

“Okay! Love you, David!” she practically shouted as she whirled away; the jealous looks intensified.

“Love you too, Babe, but wait one sec, come back!” They both glided back over to me; CC was practically bouncing on her toes. “Before you guys go. Listen, um well ... uh, Andy was like super pissed off at me for starting to sorta get with you last week, CC, and well I uh ... I kinda told him that we ... well, that we weren’t together ... Because well, at that point we weren’t, not really and I uh ... well I don’t wanna lose his friendship...”

“Oh! Um ... so ... you like, wanna hide our relationship?” CC asked with a pouty frown.

“NO! No, not at all, Butterfly! I just kinda told him that he should get over his fear and tell you how he felt is all; he’d been crushing on you for over three months...”

“Um, tell us something that we don’t know! He drooled so much over her that I thought he was either going to drown himself or recreate Noah’s flood,” Amber said, laughing.

“Yeah, he did that,” I admitted grinning at his obviousness. “Look, I just wanna let him down easy is all ... He IS one of my best friends. You guys know that ... and he’s both your friend too. Just help me think of a way to tell him where he doesn’t hate me, okay, please?” I asked sincerely.

“Aww, of course, Tiger! Meet me back here at eleven, okay?” CC said while giving me a sweet, tender kiss.

“Okay, eleven it is, Butterfly!” I agreed with a smile.

“Yeah, we’ll think of something, Bro! Don’t worry; he’ll still be your friend,” Amber said while placing her hand on my shoulder and squeezing it reassuringly.

“Thanks, Sis,” I said with relief; I knew that I could count on her to help make things turn out alright.

After getting a peck on the cheek from my sister and another quick wet kiss from CC, we all headed off to our exams.

I breezed through my Math exam; geometry came pretty easy to me. I double-checked all of my answers just to be extra careful. A truck was riding on this, and I hoped to be too. I had an hour to kill before I was supposed to be meeting up with the girls back at Amber’s locker again. I decided that I should go and ‘confess’ to Mrs. Sullivan that I had broken my word to her. I liked her, and I didn’t want her to find out from CC’s parents when they spoke later. I would rather ‘man up’ and face the music on my own.

I knocked on Mrs. Sullivan’s door and heard her say to come in, that it was open.

“Hi, Mrs. Sullivan. Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had a few minutes to talk?” I asked politely.

“Hello, David. Certainly, come on in. Shut the door and have a seat. Is Cindy alright?” she asked. “Her Mom called me this morning and let me know that she had told them what had happened and that you were there to give moral support. Good on you, David. They said that they were going to be here at eleven to talk about what we can all do to help Cindy through this,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.