Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 18: Suspicions

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Suspicions - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, June 02, 1996, Sanford Maine

I slowly awoke and gathered my wits as I rubbed the sleep out of my bleary eyes. My head was pounding. Ugh. I needed to learn when to stop drinking; hangovers sucked. I needed Advil badly and water; my mouth felt as dry as a box of cat litter. I also needed to piss, my bladder was so full that it felt like my back teeth were floating, and if I didn’t move soon, I would turn my mattress into a waterbed.

What had happened between me and CC last night came flooding back to me in a rush. She had sucked me off, she had blown me while I was drunk, and Amber had masturbated herself while watching. HOLY SHIT! I remembered what had happened with fuzzy disbelief. I had been pretty drunk; I hadn’t thought so at the time, but being sober changed that perception. Cindy had made me cum, twice after I had finger fucked her to an orgasm. Amber had demanded that I do it; I hoped that she remembered that part.

My brain was swamped with mixed emotions. I was suffering from the iron band that some cruel bastard had wound around my temples, and I was scared that Amber would wake up and freak out on me for what had happened last night. I fervently hoped that she didn’t regret anything. CC’s joy, and her professed love for me, combined with her completely shocking lack of self-worth, made her super vulnerable to being crushed. She would be devastated if I had to back peddle with her. I was appalled at how low her self-esteem was. I had never realized it before; she had always just been the same bubbly, happy, and go-lucky CC to me. I never knew that she didn’t think that she was worth anything.

Shit, I just remembered that I had told her that I loved her, and not only as a friend but as a lover too. Fuck. Goddamn booze made me say shit that I wouldn’t have said when sober, even if it was the truth. I hadn’t said one word that wasn’t true, but it had just mired me into a relationship with CC even more. I seriously figured that Amber was going to cut off my nutsack, either when she found out or if she had already heard me say it. I wondered how drunk the girls had been. I had basically drunk double the amount of booze that they had had, but I also outweighed them by a significant amount.

I sat up and almost flopped right back down again as my head screamed at me in protest. I forced myself up off the bed while clutching at my temples as the pounding increased. I glanced at my alarm clock; it was 9:16. I vaguely remembered that it was actually pretty early when we all had gone to bed. I groaned and stumbled my way into the bathroom. I stood swaying as I let out a bladder relieving piss that had me moaning softly out loud.

Damn, my head was pounding even worse when I was standing up. I felt a bit nauseous; I didn’t think that I would get sick, but I needed coffee, Advil, and a shower in that order. I got dressed in some loose shorts and a tank-top and made my way downstairs. I made sure that I walked gingerly while nursing my aching head.

I made some coffee and took three extra-strength Advil with a tall glass of water. I decided to eat some toast, too, before heading up for a shower. After gulping down a much-needed coffee and wolfing down a couple of pieces of toast with jam, I went back upstairs to soak my head. I got a fresh towel, grabbing a couple for the girls too, as I knew they would need a shower later, and I entered the bathroom through my bedroom.

“Oh! Shit! Sorry, the door was open!” I hastily exclaimed.

I had just walked in on CC while she was squatting above the toilet, wiping her pussy; presumably after pissing.

She shrieked, clearly startled at first, and then she blushed prettily, “Whew! You scared me!” she stammered as she scrambled to cover herself for a moment before relaxing and exposing herself to my gaze again.

I had averted my eyes and turned to leave after having stared at her beautifully bare pussy for a few seconds. It looked very sexy; it was different than Amber’s, but it was mouthwatering also. It was a bit thicker, and it protruded a little more than my sisters did. CC’s was more of a ‘mound’ as it was a bit more pronounced; sleeker would be the right word to describe the difference, I guess. Her lips were a bit longer, and it looked like she had little pink petals sticking out of them. Goddamn, I wanted to taste her. It looked super sexy shaved smooth, although the trimmed dark brown hair that she had before was nice as well. As long as it wasn’t a bush, I was okay with it. I was fifteen; I liked it any way that I could get it.

“You don’t need to leave, Tiger! You just ... startled me! You ... you can see me if you want. I ... I like you seeing me, David. Besides, you’ve seen me already,” she said shyly and quietly.

Her voice was almost a whisper, and her eyes were downcast again. I was starting to realize that she did that way too often, looking downward in timidity.

“Okay, I like looking at you. What was it that I had called you last night again? My little Butterfly, no?” I asked softly.

My head was still pounding, and I groaned a little while still admiring the view between the junction of CC’s legs.

“Yeah, I loved it ... I like Butterflies,” she said as she sighed softly while her eyes lit up with adoration. “Why did you call me that?” she asked curiously as she stood back up.

Unfortunately, her nighty fell back down to her mid-thighs, closing off the most wonderful view that I had just been thoroughly enjoying. She flushed the toilet and stepped towards me, reaching out to pull me into a hug.

“It just felt right, Babe. To me, you’re just so damn beautiful, and not just on the outside. Yet you don’t see it; you don’t see your own value. It’s like you’re in a cocoon of some sort and that you can’t see the true you through the barrier that you’ve wrapped yourself up into. Yet I do! I see the gorgeous Butterfly that you are,” I told her while hugging her tightly. “What I see, Cindy, is a damaged girl who has wrapped herself up in pain, doubt, fear, and unworthiness. A girl who is in denial of who she really is and could be. I don’t see what you think you are. I see the Butterfly. I see the sexy, smart, vibrant, talented, funny, and loving woman that I love to be around. I want you to see that Butterfly eventually too,” I told her while hugging her to me tightly as she wept softly at hearing my words.

“I ... I love you, David, but I don’t think that I am much of those things,” she whispered, clinging to me as her hot tears dripped onto my neck.

“I know CC, but you ARE those things; we’ll show you, Babe. I do love you too, you know. We just need to go slow, Babe. I don’t want to hurt you,” I told her quietly as she wet the neck of my shirt with her tears.

I sighed, I felt nauseous still, and the gorilla in my head was still playing Donkey Kong in my skull. I was even more entwined into a relationship with our CC, and she had no clue that I was in love with my sister and that I planned on being with her romantically for the rest of my life. The word complicated was the understatement of the year. Hmm, she definitely thinks that we are in a serious relationship too, especially after she sucked my cock and let me finger her. In fact, there was no way in Hell that she didn’t think we were a couple by that point. How would she react if she found out about Amber and me? Fuck, that’s another worry on top of other worries.

“I don’t think that you’ll hurt me; you won’t, will you? Unless you decide that you don’t really want me...”

“It’s not that, CC. I worry that you aren’t in a good enough place emotionally to be making relationship decisions right now. Mrs. Sullivan warned me about that, and my Dad basically threatened me. We definitely crossed a bright red line last night,” I sighed. “My Dad will murder me when he finds out,” I moaned.

“How would he find out, Tiger? It’s not like I am going to go bragging to your parents that I blew you or that you made me cum on their couch!” she exclaimed.

“No, they wouldn’t know the details, but they will know that our relationship changed while they were gone. They’ll see us acting differently for sure. But let’s worry about that later. I really need to get in the shower, Butterfly. My head is pounding something fierce, and I feel like I might throw up,” I moaned to her as my stomach did lurch a bit.

“Oh! Are you hungover, sweetie? Would you like some Advils? Can I do anything for you, Tiger? I ... I can wash you if you want?” she offered to me sweetly, her voice hopeful that I would accept something from her.

“Maybe some water? I already took some Advil with my coffee and toast,” I stated.

“Okay! I’ll be right back, sweetheart!” she said happily as she kissed me and rushed off.

I poked my head into my sister’s room as CC disappeared that way; I wanted to see if Amber was awake yet. It didn’t look like it, as all I could see was a vague lump underneath a bunched up blanket. I closed the bathroom door and started the water, running it hot as I needed the steam.

I stepped out of my shorts and underwear and pulled my shirt up over my head. The bandaid on my hand was falling off; it was old after having been on for a few days. I peeled it off and threw it into the garbage bucket before checking the bite marks there; they were almost gone. I had just stepped under the water when I heard the door open. Oh yeah, my water. I really was out of it, and my pounding head made it hard to think without concentrating.

The curtain pulled back a bit, and CC popped her head in, “Here’s your water, my love!” she said as she held out a tall glass filled with ice water towards me. Her eyes dropped to stare at my cock as it dangled between my legs.

“Thanks, Butterfly. I appreciate it; gimme one sec, and I’ll down it,” I said as I watched her blush prettily while she stared at my nakedness. Shouldn’t I be the one blushing?

“Okay,” she stammered while looking all over my body and licking her lips nervously.

I drained the water; it felt so good. It was cold and fresh; I handed her back the glass when I was done.

“Thanks, CC,” I sighed gratefully.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to let the hot water run through my hair and down my neck and back.

“You’re welcome, David. Want me to get you another one?”

“No, thanks, Babe. I’m good; I just need the steam and to soak. I have a gorilla in my head, and he doesn’t wanna leave,” I moaned a little.

I had my eyes closed as I soaked my body when all of a sudden, I felt two hands starting to massage my shoulders. I opened my eyes; CC was standing in the shower in front of me, stark naked, and her strong hands were kneading my shoulders. I was beyond being shocked by that point. I was just numb, and my skull wasn’t any better.

I just looked into her eyes; they really were a gorgeous shade of brown. Unlike most people’s brown eyes that were shit colored, hers were lustrous and layered, and they had glowing parts. Almost like flecks of gold, and they weren’t dark brown like most, they were rich and light like polished wood. Right then, they were looking into my hazel ones, and she was looking very nervous, scared in fact. My eyes narrowed as I realized that she was trembling like a cold Chihuahua. It’s a testimony to how much I cared about her; I was so concerned with her emotional state that I barely noticed how bloody sexy her naked body was. Even still, I couldn’t help but see that her tits were looking fantastic, and all of the bruises were gone.

“Hey, little Butterfly. Why are you trembling, sweetie?” I asked softly as my hands reached out to grip onto her waist.

“I ... I’ve never been naked with a boy before ... not ... not when it was by my choice. I ... I’m scared ... I ... I’m scared that you’ll send me away. I’m ... I’m trying to believe what you keep telling me ... but it’s hard ... I ... I don’t see myself the way you do ... but I would like to ... I want to see those things, David,” she said as her voice trailed off nervously while her eyes looked at me hopefully.

I pulled her to me, and her naked body eagerly pressed up against mine as she clasped herself to me, her arms sliding around my back to squeeze me tightly. I moaned inside my head because even in my hungover state, my cock decided that he should volunteer to explore the new cave that was suddenly within his vicinity. The bloody prick. Damn, she felt good in my arms. Hot water cascaded down my back, down my shoulders, and from there, it flowed over my chest where it pooled in the valley that was created from her tits being smashed up hard against me. It was sexy; she was sexy.

“CC, it’s going to take a while for you to believe the words I say to you. Actions are what really matter in life, words are just honey, but they only have meaning if actions back them up with substance. That takes time. So all I can do is show you that my words are real,” I told her sincerely while holding her naked in my arms.

My cock had risen to its full length and was trapped between my belly and hers. She pressed into it and wiggled her smooth tight tummy all over it; at the same time, she kissed, licked, and nipped around my collar bone. Which was mouth level to her since I was eight inches taller than her five foot six frame.

I moaned out loud because of the skin to skin contact and the sweet little kisses that she had started to plant all over my chest and shoulders, which were making me feel crazy with desire. Her hands were firmly stroking my back, gripping and kneading all over; it felt so good.

“Butterfly ... I really need to go lay down, I think ... I seriously don’t feel so good. I don’t think that I’m going to get sick, but my head is banging something fierce ... Man, you feel so good, though ... Uggggnhh, Baby,” I gasped suddenly as she slipped her hand down between my legs and gripped my hard cock.

“Okay, Tiger. Let me wash you real quick, and then you can go lay down. You just let me take care of you, okay, my love?” she pleaded softly.

“Okay,” I agreed because I had no willpower against her, again.

She stroked my cock a couple of times; it made me light-headed, and combined with the steam, I felt faint for a minute. I swayed and had to grab onto the wall to steady myself.

“Are you alright, David!?” CC asked, concerned as she tried to hold me up as my knees had sagged a little.

“Yeah, I’ll be okay. I just felt a little faint. Wash me quick, please; I need to get out of here soon. The steam, my headache, and my horniness are not a good combination,” I mumbled.

“Okay, Baby!” she exclaimed, grabbing the soap and lathering me up fast and efficiently.

She washed me all over, not missing a single inch. She washed between my toes, my fingers, and she even washed my asshole. It seemed like once I gave her direction that she leaped to obey, and she did it well and to the best of her ability. I was impressed; she had me thoroughly clean within three minutes. She clearly enjoyed touching me all over, just as much as I enjoyed her doing it, but she didn’t waste any time. I appreciated that.

She turned off the water and pulled back the curtain, helping me step out of the tub. She dried us both off, and then she grabbed our discarded clothes and led me by the hand to my bed.

“Lie down on your back, okay, Tiger? Close your eyes and just relax, okay? Let me take care of you? Please?” she asked, almost begging.

“Alright, my little Butterfly. I’m in your safe hands,” I agreed with a relieved sigh as I laid down gratefully.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I tried to will the slamming, violent thuds in my brain to go back down to a manageable punching bag level. I heard CC go back into the bathroom, and then I heard the tap run for about a minute. When she came back, I felt a cold cloth being placed over my temples and eyes, and it felt very good.

I felt her lips press to mine as she gave me a soft, gentle kiss; it was sweet. Then she gave me soft little kisses in a trail all down my body. She started with my jawline before traveling down my neck and then taking a long detour all over my chest and nipples, which she sucked and nipped to my delight.

She felt so different than my Amber; I thought in wonder again. I had only been with my sister, and other than kissing two other girls briefly, all of my sexual experience was with her, right up until the night before that was. She wasn’t better than Amber, but it was decidedly unique as both girls were completely different. I don’t know why, but I had been under the assumption that all sex would feel the same no matter who the girl was. Boy, was I wrong, or should that be, ‘girl’ was I wrong?

Thinking about my sister had me wondering just how pissed off she was going to be at me over what had happened. I was so hungover, and at that point, I had no resistance left in me. It was game over the second that she had stepped into the shower naked. I wanted what was going to happen; I was past the point of no return. Besides, I rationalized with myself, she had already done it the night before anyway. So the cat was out of the proverbial bag, as they say. At least the cat should be happy about that, even if no one else turned out to be later on. I truly hoped that wouldn’t be the case, though.

While my brain was going crazy one thought at a time, I had been feeling all of the wonderfully arousing little wet kisses that CC had been planting softly all over my belly. She was edging closer and closer to my cock, kissing all around it, where it was pushing up past my belly button.

My breathing was getting heavy with anticipation, but my head was still pounding, which I thought was absurd. How could I be getting such pleasure yet still be in such pain? I lost that thought as Cindy’s wet lips kissed the tip of my cock; I groaned out loud, and my hands reached out to lightly stroke the back of her head.

“Oh! Butterfly!” I exclaimed with a gasp. I slipped the cloth off my face so I could watch her.

She proceeded to kiss my cock all over with those tiny, sexy, wet little kisses. She covered every little spot, including all around the base and my balls, even all over my taint. I was constantly moaning as she showered my groin with attention; it was divine. After she had kissed every part of me multiple times, she switched tactics and started to lick me in every spot that she had already kissed. Including my piss hole, where pre-cum was streaming out of me; my excitement level was through the roof.

She tongued all over my balls, my taint, and licked up and down my shaft before she swirled it all over my bulbous cock head. I was in a constant state of ecstasy, and I didn’t think that I could take much more before exploding. Then she lifted my cock up with her soft hands and engulfed the tip into her hot sexy mouth. It took every muscle that I had in my groin clenched tightly to prevent me from cumming as I writhed upon my bed with my sheets clenched up tightly in my fists. Her thick lips formed a tight seal on my shaft as she sucked hard while flattening her tongue out on the underside of my steel rod.

“Oh, my sweet lord! This is so fucking good ... Uggggnngh ... Yes, suck me ... Please suck me, my Butterfly ... Make me cum, Baby ... Please,” I begged.

Her soft hands gripped me firmly as she started to jerk me into her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down on my rock hard cock. She decided to test her depth limits again, and she was able to take about five inches of me into her without choking. I was in Heaven; this felt very different from how it felt when my sister sucked me. It wasn’t better, but for the first time, I had found something between the two girls that they were equally good at. CC could damn well suck cock.

She sucked me as if she was in love with my manhood. She worshipped it, and I could feel the love emanating from her as she looked into my eyes and loved me with her mouth. It was erotic; I had always wanted her and fantasized about her. I was sober this time, and she was sucking me again. She was making me feel like a king, and she loved me. How much luckier could I get? My sister was the love of my life, and her best friend (and one of mine too) was about to make me cum down her throat. I had lusted after this girl for almost two years, and we had finally come together after all that time.

“Uggggnh, I’m getting close ... so close, Baby. You’re going to make me cum, CC ... I can’t believe that you’re sucking me ... I’ve dreamed of this ... for two years ... Shit, I’m going to cum, Baby! Please don’t stop ... My god, it’s so good. Please, my Butterfly, don’t stop ... Oh, yeah, just like that ... Ugghgnn ... Fuck, I’m cumming, Baby, I’m cumming!” I exclaimed as I shook in ecstasy.

She didn’t skip a beat as she sucked and swirled and jerked, taking each spurt into her mouth as she stared lovingly into my eyes. I could feel her willing me to see her emotion, and I could. She sucked me until I had nothing left to give, she drained me, until I was finally allowed to flop from her mouth limp. Every muscle that I had was tensed up with the force of my orgasm; the pleasure was so extraordinary. My headache had lessened, but unfortunately still there.

“Was that alright, Baby? Did I do it okay?” she asked demurely, blushing a little as if she was struck by sudden shyness.

“Okay? No, it was far, far from okay, CC,” I said.

Her face fell crestfallen.

“It was stupendous; it was fantastic! It was magical and unbelievable! It was like Heaven on Earth, my little Butterfly. Whoever said that you couldn’t suck a cock is a fucking liar!” I grinned at her.

Her face lit up, and she beamed at me from my praise, almost as if she was a little girl being told that she was getting a pony.

“Really!? You’re not just joking with me? You really mean it, David?” she asked excitedly as if sucking my cock that good was all that mattered to her and all that she dreamed of doing with her life.

“Yes, CC, I do! That really was awesome, and I hope that you get ‘a-DICK-ted’ to doing that to me!” I grinned at my stupid pun.

Her eyes turned serious, “David, I would do anything for you at any time, and anywhere. I truly mean that. I love you, David, and I trust you. I need you; I’m your’s, Tiger,” she told me with unblinking eyes.

“Come up here and kiss me, beautiful,” I commanded her.

“But you just came in my mouth! Isn’t that yucky for you?! Shouldn’t I go and brush my teeth first?” she asked worriedly.

“Nah, I don’t mind at all, sweetie. Come here,” I said as I gestured to her by patting the bed next to me.

She crawled over me, and her sexy tits hung down like two firm cantaloupes. They were capped by beautiful light brown areolas, which were the size of silver dollars. She had thick perky nubs that looked like gumdrops, and I wanted to suckle them. I was so glad to see that the bruises were basically all gone, except for the slightest trace.

I pulled her down on top of me so that she was lying half on my side and brought her mouth to mine so that I could kiss her with all of the emotion that I could show her. I wanted her to feel as loved as she had just made me feel, but I was severely limited in what I could do for two reasons, one, my pounding head, and two, my sister.

I kissed her as thoroughly as I could until I had to lower my head back down, “I’m sorry, Butterfly, my head is hurting me so much. It’s a bit better because of the wonderful blow job you just gave me, but it’s still horrible. I need to close my eyes again,” I moaned painfully as my head was starting to get worse.

“It’s okay, Tiger! I just wanted to help you! I wasn’t thinking of anything for myself, you’ve already done so much! Just let me love you, Baby! Turn over my lover; I’m going to massage you,” she directed.

I eagerly rolled over; I’ve had all of one back massage, and it had simply been amazing. I certainly could’ve used another one right about then. She rubbed me all over, softly and tenderly; it was so relaxing that it made me drift off to sleep.


I woke up groggily quite a while later, and I cautiously raised my head to look at the time. It was 12:20, holy shit! I had slept a long time; at least my head didn’t seem to be pounding anymore. I looked to the other side of me to see if CC was still there with me, but she wasn’t. I was alone in my room. I sat up and felt some trepidation at facing Amber; the sexual escapades of the last two days were surreal and had me worried about how she was going to handle it.

I got up and got dressed, pulling on a pair of swim trunks and the same tank top from earlier. I felt like doing some laps. I needed to work on my stamina for football season, and I felt like the last few days had been too lazy on my part. After seeing that the girls weren’t in Amber’s room, I made my way downstairs, and for some reason, my heart started thudding in my chest with anxiety. I was petrified that my sister was going to be pissed off at me.

I wandered into the kitchen still without a sign as to where the girls were. I made myself a coffee and pigged out on leftover pizza and Chinese; I was ravenous. Hmmm, I wondered where the girls had disappeared to.

After grabbing a beach towel from the downstairs linen closet, I made my way out the back intending to do my laps. I heard the quiet moan before I saw them; I instinctively stopped and then crept forward as stealthily as I could. That moan had triggered my curiosity. It sounded sexual; I needed to see what was going on. Peeking my head around the latticework that partially enclosed our hot tub for privacy, I saw a sight that made my eyes pop out of my head.

Amber and CC were in the middle of making out; full-on, tongue in mouth kissing! Their arms were busy too. I had a profile view of them, and I could clearly see my sister’s hand as she squeezed and caressed CC’s incredible tits. It was at that point that I noticed that their bikini tops were slung over the edge of the tub; they were topless! CC’s hand was doing the same thing to Amber, fuck that was hot! She was pinching and twisting her perky nipples, and they looked like they could cut glass because they were so hard right then.

Holy fucking shit, my brain was fried at that moment. I just sat there dumbfounded with my mouth hanging open large enough to attract flies. My cock was straining inside of my swim trunks; he was begging me to go over and join them. He promised that he would never, ever ask me for anything else, for so long as he dangled between my legs, the fucking prick. I grabbed him as if to choke those thoughts out of him, and stayed where I was, rooted to the spot.

I knew that my sister and CC had kissed before, knew that they had played with each other’s tits, and had even fingered each other, possibly to orgasm. She hadn’t told me that much detail, but I could certainly imagine it. I never seriously figured that I would be a witness to any of it though. Sure, I had my wild fantasies about it, and sure those were even slightly more attainable than me fucking Alicia Silverstone, for example, but I still had never thought that I would see what I saw then.

I watched them kiss and rub each other’s breasts for about five minutes before Amber broke the kiss.

“I need to go pee, CC. I’ll be back in a minute, Babe,” Amber told her as she gave her a peck on the lips and stood up.

I quickly ducked out of sight and silently made my way back into the house; I went into the kitchen and got myself a coke.

“Oh, hey, Davey! Decided on joining the living again, I see,” Amber said, smirking at me.

She had her bikini top back on, and her waist was wrapped up in a blue beach towel. Her eyes flicked to the one that I had slung over my shoulder, and she sauntered up to me as her hips swayed seductively. I swear that a woman’s hips would be a way better tool for hypnotism than a silly old pocket watch! My eyes went back up to her face; she must have seen the mixture of emotions that were running through me. I was turned on, as demonstrated by the hard-on thrusting across my thigh, and I was apprehensive at the same time because I was scared of my sister’s reaction to what had transpired between me and CC both last night and that morning.

She grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs, “Come with me, Bro, and don’t look so nervous,” she whispered while giving me a reassuring smile.

She led me up to my room and closed and locked my door behind us before she launched herself at me. She proceeded to kiss me within an inch of my life, draining me with a soul-scorching lip lock. After she had sufficiently turned me into a lump of putty in her hands, she broke the kiss and pulled back from where she had temporarily formed herself against me like a second layer of skin.

“Oh, Davey! I’ve missed you. I know it’s only been since three in the morning Saturday, but I didn’t get to sneak off to you last night, and well, I don’t like not being able to sleep next to you! I’m soooo fucking horny right now, Davey!” she exclaimed as her bright green eyes flashed at me with lust.

“Damn! You go from zero to a hundred faster than a Ferrari, Baby!”

“It’s all your fault! CC just had to tell me all about blowing you! Both last night AND what happened with you two this morning! I SHOULD be chopping your balls off, mister!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.