Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 17: Unearthed

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Unearthed - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, June 01, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Davey, wake up,” I heard a voice say, whispering in my ear.

“Mummpfhh, snummpfhh hummmprhhhey’s,” I replied smartly while turning over.

“Baby, come on, wake up,” a soft female voice whispered into my ear again.

Something was pulling on my shoulder, making me roll over onto my back. I felt a warm wetness on my chest as a soft sucking sensation started on my right nipple. It felt good, and I moaned a little. I hoped that it continued.

“Mmmm, Davey. I want to make you feel good, Baby,” I heard a familiar voice whisper to me. “Wake up, Bro.”

I felt suction on my nipple again. It felt like a tongue was swirling around it as it hardened, and it felt really good. My cock throbbed as it stiffened; he was volunteering to go and see what the disturbance was all about. A girl was sucking on my chest; one hand was caressing my pectoral muscles, and another was lightly shaking my shoulder as they wiggled it, trying to awaken me.

“Amber ... I want Amber...” I moaned sleepily.

“Mmmm, Hi, brother! I want you too! In me!” a female voice growled in my ear. “I thought you would want to be awake so that you could enjoy it with me. Although your cock seems to be awake already, he’s always ready for a good time!” she observed.

She grabbed my manhood, and he demonstrated his readiness by standing tall.

“Be careful, my sister might find you in here touching me, and she’ll kill you if she does. Mmmm, that feels good when you suck and kiss on my chest, though. Wait, you are my sister, I think. So don’t hurt yourself when you find out that you’re in here. If that’s you, m’kay?” I mumbled as I struggled to gather my senses.

The wonderful sensations that I had been experiencing on my chest and nipple stopped suddenly, as I heard a burst of quiet giggling take flight in my room, “Davey! Oh my god! You’re so fucking funny when you’re half-awake,” my sister laughed mirthfully under her breath.

Groggily the fuzz started leaving my brain; I was becoming aware. I reached out blindly with a hand and found the back of her head. I stroked my fingers through her silky hair while applying some pressure downwards towards my chest.

“Shh-shh, don’t stop now, Baby. It felt so good...”

She complied, and her hot sexy little mouth licked, sucked, and bit at my nipples again, causing me to moan quietly into the night. She continued lightly stroking her fingers all over my balls, shaft, and cockhead. I shivered and continued playing with her hair.

I opened my eyes. I could just barely make out my sister’s silhouette as she sat up suddenly, pushing off my chest. She peeled off her nightshirt, and her tits fell out with a tantalizing jiggle. Fuck, that was hot! Then she swung her leg over my waist, straddling me, and proceeded to stretch her full length out on top of mine. Her soft naked skin felt amazing pressed against me as it always did. My sister was so velvety to feel. Her flesh was firm but yielding in a sensuous way that a man could never hope to achieve. Wrapping her up in my arms, I was struck again by just how awesome it was to be holding such a quivering, sexy, female bundle of wonder. She brought such joy to my heart just by being in my presence; it was almost a religious experience loving her.

“I love you, Amber, so much. I wish that I had the right words to express myself. You feel so good on top of me. You make me feel like a King, Baby. I don’t deserve you, but I’ll keep you just the same,” I whispered to her. My love for her came through thickly with the sound of my voice.

Her hand that had been lightly stroking my cock before gripped it firmly and lined the head of my member up with her tight slick entrance. She swirled it around in a circle, gathering up some of the wetness there. I tensed in anticipation, and my abs rippled up firmly.

“Oh, Davey, my heart aches for you when you aren’t near. I NEED to be with you. My heart is so full; it’s close to bursting. You say that you don’t deserve me, but this is a dream come true to me. I yearned for this. I’ve wanted to be with you, to be yours, and to make you mine since I was just a little girl. You’ve always been the only man that I’ve ever wanted, Davey. You’re my everything,” she affirmed.

She pushed herself down upon my body to impale herself upon my waiting hardness, and we both groaned in appreciation of our joining. Her mouth found mine, and we kissed deeply. I ran my hands lightly across her back, starting from her supple yet tight ass-cheeks, up to her shoulder-blades. Her lithe form was muscular yet extremely feminine. Her body was in amazing shape from her dancer’s regime.

I loved the feel of her inner thighs; soft yet strong. I felt them flexing with the movement of her hips as she slowly worked my member in and out of her steamy love tunnel. She had her hands on either side of my torso, holding herself up. Her tongue went into overdrive against mine as she rotated her hips, sinking herself further down onto me. Her efforts swallowed a couple more inches as she forced me deeper into her volcanic depths. Her diamond-like nipples grazed my chest with her movements sending shivers through my flesh.

She broke the kiss with a gasp, “Ugggnnh, Davey ... it’s so good ... so good. You make me so wet, Baby. Your body is so fucking sexy. I love being wrapped up inside of your muscular arms.”

I grabbed the side of her face gently by her cheeks as she raised and lowered herself on me slowly and sensuously. Feeling her tight vaginal walls gripping me like a mouth, she smoothly slid herself up and down upon my shaft. Her insides felt like they were giving me a velvet kiss; they continuously sucked upon my intrusion as I pistoned myself repeatedly into her. Back and forth, over and over again. It was exquisite.

I caressed her face with my thumbs. Tracing the shape of her brow, her strong, beautiful jawline, her perfect little button nose, and her lips. I combed my fingers through her golden mane of hair, which was so silky soft that they passed through with ease. She pressed her face to my palm and moaned as she sucked on my thumb. Her lips formed a perfect ‘O’; her tongue and teeth twirled and nibbled on me.

“God, Amber. You’re so fucking gorgeous that I forget to breathe sometimes.”

Her gem-like emerald green eyes sparkled at me in the dark as moonlight suddenly filtered into my room. The clouds must have opened up so that the light of the Heavens could wreathe my Angel within its glow. She took me in a little deeper while still going super slow, and the pleasure was rapturous.

“Oh, Davey, you feel so good inside of me. This ... this is where you belong ... in me. We were made for each other, Baby,” she moaned.

Amber kissed me softly. She bit my lower lip and pulled back as she nipped it just hard enough to let me feel her sharp teeth. She started kissing and biting all over my neck and earlobe. My breath quickened, and her lips, tongue, and teeth were adding to the ecstasy that I was already feeling. My hands found my way to her young teenage breasts, firm mounds that seemed to defy gravity. Her B-cups filled my palms nicely; they left a little extra to spill over. I rhythmically squeezed her flesh and strummed her eraser sized nubs, which caused her to suck harder on my neck and make mewling sounds.

“Amber, my love ... no hickey’s, Baby,” I gasped out as she had me writhing under her attention.

“Mmmm-hmmm,” she hummed in disappointed agreement as she kissed her way back to my mouth instead.

I was going crazy with the slowness of her movements as she suctioned me in and out of her pussy with her vice-like grip. She had me on the brink. I wanted to slam into her, and I wanted to go faster. I was walking a razor’s edge of pleasure. She had worked almost all of me inside of her, and she was contented to keep going steadily at the same pace. Our tongues dueled together deliciously.

With her unrushed, single-minded determination, she finally had me fully embedded up inside of her as her clit met the base of my cock. Having achieved maximum penetration, she started to speed up, adding a rotating swirl of her hips whenever she collapsed them back down upon me. She fucked herself, riding my dick like a champ. She undulated, gyrated, and bounced up and down on me relentlessly.

We got up to a medium pace, and I joined her in the thrusting, putting my own hips to work. My butt cheeks clenched and unclenched as we worked together towards release. She leaned her forehead against mine and pressed her lips to me in an open mouth kiss. We panted our breath into each other while our eyes stayed locked.

My sister’s tight, velvety sweetness was fucking my cock into delirium, and I could feel my pre-cum oozing out in a constant stream. My SISTER was riding my cock, not just some girl, but my sister. The realization of that fact hit me hard, causing a spike of arousal, just as it always did when the ‘wrongness’ of our incest hit me. The taboo of it all was delicious.

Amber rode me; she rode me long and hard. Her sweet, still minty breath was forcefully expelled into mine as her lungs heaved with her exertion. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat; it was beading on her face, and it was sexy as Hell. She groaned out a few small orgasms, and each time she did, she clamped her mouth hard to mine to muffle the sounds.

I was getting close to orgasm as I slid my hands down from where they had been grabbing her tits to squeeze her delectable ass. I gripped it tightly and helped her grind her clit onto me as she gyrated back and forth. Her moaning intensified, and mine did as well, as both our arousal levels peaked again.

As she groaned out with another climax, her eyelids fluttered, and she dripped her salty sweat onto my lips and cheeks. Her pussy had my groin thoroughly soaked, and I could smell our sex in the air. I looked up at her face as she contorted in orgasmic bliss; again, I was struck by the fact that she was my baby sister, and I was balls deep inside her. I was about to shoot my cum into her womb.

It was just a few days shy of being our one month anniversary, and I still wasn’t used to fucking, let alone used to the thought of fucking my own sibling. It was in moments like those that I still felt a surreal sense of disbelief. Disbelief that it couldn’t actually be happening, that it couldn’t be real. I couldn’t believe that I was really making love to my sister. The fact that she wanted my cum inside of her and that she swallowed it was mind-blowing. Just kissing her was erotic and naughty enough; throw in the sex, and holy shit!

“Amber ... I can’t hold back any longer. I’m going to cum, Baby. Inside you. I’m going to cum in you. Cum deep inside my sister. Unnggnhh! I’m cumming! Ahhhhhh, fuck ... it feels so good ... so naughty! Cumming inside my baby sister. OH! FUCK!” I grunted loudly.

I spasmed with my release and bit hard onto her shoulder, needing to muffle my own cries as I shot my seed into her. She humped her pussy up and down faster, milking me as her pelvic muscles clamped tightly on me. She maximized my pleasure with her tightness; she pumped me good. I met each downward slam with an upward stab.

“Mmmm, cum in me, Davey! Cum for your baby sister! Fill me up, Honey! I love it when you spurt in me. It turns me on so much, Davey, Baby. Oh! I’m cumming too! Ugggnngh ... cumming ... on ... you...” she gasped.

She shuddered in my arms as I ground up into her, smooshing her clit. I made sure that it got rubbed hard against my pelvis as I helped her to finish strong. She succumbed to her exhaustion afterward and lay quivering on top of me. Her strength had fled after our mini-marathon lovemaking session. That was the longest that we had gone to that point, a solid twenty minutes or so. Our sexual energy had been well spent.

“Oh my god, Amb, that was amazing! I think that I came like a gallon inside of you! That orgasm was fucking intense! You had me on such an edge, going all slow and steady like that. Damn! That was soooo damn good, Honey Peach!” I grinned at her.

Amber’s face was lying sideways, partly on my shoulder and partly on my pillow.

“I needed that, Davey. Seriously ... I was so fucking horny all damn day. It was torture waiting until three a.m. to sneak out to you, especially after how amazing the other night in the grass was. I was so frustrated at watching you make-out with CC in the hot tub; I got so wet ... I admit that it was super hot, but so damn annoying too. I spied on you two for at least fifteen minutes. It drove me so crazy that I ended up touching myself, Davey...”

“Seriously, Amb?” I asked incredulously.

“Yeah,” she breathed sexily.

“Wow, um ... That’s crazy, Babe, but so cool, though.”

“I figured you’d think so,” she smirked.

“So ... you ... ah umm, touched yourself while watching us kiss?” I asked lustily.

“Yeah, I did. I masturbated, Davey. I was so wet. I had been soooo horny for you all day, Bro. Thinking about how we had connected under the stars, it had me wanting you all day. Then when I saw you with your tongue down her throat, and I watched her squirming on your lap. It got to me. I knew just what she was feeling, Baby.

“She felt your big cock, all nice and hard, against her ass and pussy. She felt her tits smashed up against your rock hard chest muscles. Her nipples were probably on fire, like mine get, just begging for you to pinch them, suck on them, and squeeze them,” she quietly murmured into my ear.

“Oh shit, Amber! If you keep talking like that, I’m going to need to make love to you again...”

“That’s the plan, Baby. That’s the plan,” she sighed sensuously into my ear as only my sister and lover could.

“Hmmm, we should sneak off to Mom and Dad’s shower,” I suggested.

“Yes,” Amber agreed with a sigh as she licked my earlobe.

“Tell me more,” I asked breathily.

“Okay ... I watched CC kissing you, and I realized that I knew just what it felt like to kiss both of you. That I knew what both of your tongues felt like in my mouth. What they tasted like and how your lips felt. I knew how both of your hands on me felt. Hmmmm, you wanna know something really hot, Baby?”

“Yes ... please,” I moaned breathily.

“I know what her fingers feel like inside of me...”

“Oh, fuck!” I was hard again.

“Davey ... Hmmmm, I also know what her pussy feels like on mine. I’ve touched and rubbed all over her little mound before too,” she said, huskily into my ear as she nipped at it.

I was up off my bed in a flash; I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, receiving a delightfully girlish squeal in the process. I was seriously hoping that CC hadn’t heard anything as I carried Amber down to our parent’s ensuite bathroom. I locked the door and proceeded to fuck my sister’s squelching hot little pussy all over again while we showered. I fucked her as if I was a man possessed.

After fucking her for a few minutes, I pulled out, knelt before her, and ate her to a couple more orgasms. I was seriously developing a thing for eating her messy pussy after I had fucked it. As she started to push me away from her too sensitive clit, I spun her around and ate out her gorgeous little rosebud. I finger fucked her hard as I did so, much to her yowling vocal encouragement.

After sating my need to feed, I took her from behind as she bent forward with her hands against the tiled wall. My sister commanded me to fuck her hard and fast. I obeyed until we both came together in an earth-shattering climax. I blasted another load of incestuous brother cum deep into her already saturated pussy.

We collapsed to the bottom of the shower letting the warm water run over us while we held each other, softly kissing and basking in the afterglow. Finding the energy to stand again, we lovingly washed each other and then went back upstairs to bed. Amber treaded quietly through our shared bathroom to crawl back into bed with CC; she looked like she was still fast asleep. Poor thing, she hadn’t had a good night’s sleep since the Friday before she had been assaulted. I had a sudden urge to cuddle with them both; I resisted.

I opened up all of my windows wide and lit a scented candle. Peaches, of course, to help mask the smell of our coupling. As I contemplated what my sister had just told me in regards to CC, I wondered where all of this would end up. That I wanted them both was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep.


I awoke slowly, languidly, stretching out my limbs with a groan. Sunlight was threading its way between the closed slats of my blinds, and razor-thin beams sliced across my face and bed. Looking over at my alarm clock, I saw that it was 10:14. I didn’t usually sleep that late, but then again, I usually wasn’t up for a couple of hours at three in the morning, talking and fucking with my little sister, either. Having thought that, I recalled the time spent with my little sister in the middle of the night with a pleasant grin. Man, I loved her! I was thirsty, and I had to piss like a racehorse; I made my way into our shared washroom, relieved that it was unlocked. I pissed and brushed my teeth, getting rid of any morning breath that I might have had.

By the time I was done, I still hadn’t heard any signs of life coming from within my sister’s room, so I stuck my head in. I was nude, I was used to waking up next to my sister in the buff, and we both just walked around like that all the time by then, so I grabbed a towel and covered my waist. I could make out one big lump under the blankets. I crept in closer, quietly using my ninja stealth skills (I am laughing at myself there just so you know), to get a better look.

Damn! That was so fucking sexy! They were lying face to face, and CC’s head was below my sister’s chin with her cheek resting on her collar-bone. They were snuggled in close, and I could tell that their arms were over each other’s sides, holding each other tightly. I wished that I could see under the blanket. I bet their tits were touching too; that thought made me instantly hard.

I left them sleeping peacefully. It was nice to see CC finally getting some unbroken rest. She looked so sweet; they both did. My heart swelled with love for them as I got dressed and went to make some much-needed coffee. As I was drinking my second cup and eating some Eggo’s, the phone rang.

I answered it as fast as I could; I didn’t want it to wake the girls.

“Hello?”

“Hi, David! It’s Mom; how are things going? Staying out of trouble, I hope?”

“Yeah, Mom. Been quiet so far, just the three of us,” I answered.

“Cindy’s there with you two?”

“Yeah, she doesn’t want to sleep alone. She’s been having horrible nightmares and can’t sleep. We talked to the school counselor twice now, she’s super-nice, by the way, and she got CC to agree to tell her parents...”

“Really? That’s great news, David!” our Mom exclaimed.

She really did think of CC as almost like another daughter.

“Yeah, I am going to go over and tell them my side. Is that okay?”

“Of course, sweetie! I am so very proud of you! For how mature you have been handling this. Your father will be too! You have a big heart, David, and that makes a mother proud! Listen, there have been some complications here. Lucas Russo, he’s the veterinarian for these parts. Well, it turns out that he had to have emergency bypass surgery and will be out of commission for quite some time while he recovers up in Portland.

“They asked me if I could stay until next Friday. I haven’t made up my mind yet, but they are offering a substantial bonus. There are many Farmers up here who desperately need my expertise, and I am sufficiently covered at Grover’s (that was the name of the veterinary office that our Mom worked out of), so I could easily take a week’s vacation.”

“Do what you need to do, Mom. I know that I messed up at the party, but I promise that things will be just fine here. All I am going to be doing is studying with Amber and doing my gym and Jujitsu classes, and I might even skip those to study,” I said, trying to do my best to reassure her.

“Hmm, are you sure, David? Should I speak to Amber and see what she thinks too?”

“Sure if you feel you need to, but you already know that she’ll say the same thing. Besides, she’s upstairs with CC at the moment. I think they’re doing some girly stuff. CC has been smiling for the first time in a week, so...”

“Okay, I won’t disturb them then. What about suppers, David? You guys can’t live on pizza all week! Maybe I should just come home...” my Mom fretted.

“Ma! You insult me! I do know how to cook, you know! I’ll make us spaghetti and meatballs one night, and I can take some steaks out of the freezer and B.B.Q too. We can do hotdogs for a quicky night ... Basically, don’t worry, Mom, we’re not little kids anymore. We’ll be just fine. Go make the big bucks and buy us something nice with it. Just kidding! Sorta,” I joked.

“That’s true; you guys certainly aren’t little kids anymore. Seems like just yesterday that you two were crawling around after each other on the floor. Time flies ... Okay, David, I’m going to trust you two. Hang on, your father wants to speak to you.”

“Son?”

“Hi, Dad! How’s the vacation?” I asked.

“Good, it’s actually great to have some time off and to get some private time with your Mom, away from you kids!” he laughed lecherously.

“Ewww, too much info, Dad!” I grumbled.

My Dad promptly laughed at me, “Where do you think you two came from, son?”

“Daaaaad!” I whined. Like most sons, I didn’t want to think of my parents as sexual creatures.

“Listen up, David. We’re going to trust you. So this is your chance to make up for the crap you pulled last weekend. Capish?” he said with a serious tone.

“Yeah, sure thing, Pops! You can trust us, again, I am sorry about last weekend...”

“Okay, son, I believe you. So the deal is this. You wash the windows, and the truck, study hard and pass your exams. If you get mostly A’s and nothing less than a solid B, then the truck is your’s son. You take care of your sister as well and help her study if she needs it. Okay, David?”

“Oh, man! Yeah, sure thing, Dad! Thanks a million! I KNOW that I will get mostly A’s and maybe only high B’s for History and Chemistry. Wow, wow, wow! I swear, Pop, I won’t let you down! Plus, you know that I will always look after my baby Sis!” I practically shrieked into the phone with excitement.

“Okay, well, we trust you two. So no parties and no friends over other than Cindy. How is she doing, anyway?” he asked, concerned.

“Um, a tiny bit better, I think, but I’m no doctor. We talked with Mrs. Sullivan, the school counselor, and that seemed to help a lot! She convinced her to tell her folks what happened. I am going to go and talk with Mr. and Mrs. Carson tomorrow to help support her,” I informed him.

“Good son, good. Okay, your Mom wants to speak to you again. Here she is. Love you, son,” our Dad said as he passed the phone.

“David?”

“Yeah, Ma?”

“Okay, we’re going to stay. Your Dad took the week off already anyway. So if you need money for food or anything, call here, and he will drive down and drop some off. How much do you have left?”

“Umm, two-hundred, and change. We ordered Chinese and pizza, and CC was here both nights. Plus, we both still have allowance money that we have saved up. We’ll be fine; don’t worry,” I assured her.

“Okay, well, call here if you need anything, and your Father or I will be calling to check-in. So make sure that you answer the phone! Tell your sister that we love her and that she’s to listen to you. You’re in charge. We love you very much, David. We’ll see you next weekend then,” our Mom gushed out to me.

“Before you go, Ma. I was wondering. Would it be okay if CC stayed here for the time that you’re gone? If her parents say that it is alright, that is? She slept very well with Amber last night for the first time, and I’m worried that her exams will suffer if she can’t sleep through the night at home. Maybe you can talk to them after she tells them what happened on Sunday?” I asked, concerned.

“Okay, yes she can; she is always welcome. Cindy is a wonderful girl. I’ll call Mrs. Carson at eight o’clock on Sunday night, so make sure you have that talk before then. I needed to talk to her anyway; we are overdue for a card night. Okay, I love you, dear. Bye for now,” our Mom expressed before hanging up.

I finished up my cold Eggo’s and coffee and went and threw on a pair of swim shorts. I was going to get all the windows done and outta the way; it was a big job and would take me a few hours. Thankfully we had a power-washer. That would help get the job done a lot faster than if I had to do it by hand. I had done it that way a couple of years ago when helping my Dad, and it was no fun. I realized that it would be smart to mow the lawn and trim the hedges first; that way, no debris would get all over the clean windows after.


I had just finished up the back lawn when I saw CC and my sister sauntering over in their super sexy bikini’s. My sister was in the back walking behind; she smirked at me while licking her lips and ogled CC’s ass suggestively on purpose, just to fuck with me. My cock responded anyway, he voted to see who wanted to play ‘now you see me, now you don’t’ as he went cave exploring. The horny bastard.

“Hey, Tiger! You’re looking super hot! In more ways than one,” CC grinned at me crookedly as she bounced over to me.

Yes, bounced, and I watched her wiggly parts jiggle the whole way over until she smashed them into my bare chest. Simultaneously she entwined her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a damned sexy kiss. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth, and I instinctively kissed her back. I remembered what Amber had told me, about how she found it hot watching me.

I cracked my eyes back open, CC’s were closed tightly, and I spied out where my sister had flopped onto a pool chair. She grinned at me as soon as I caught her eye and blew me a kiss. She flashed me her tits and squeezed her nipples, and licked her lips at me; she was a nut. She motioned for me to grab CC’s ass and then stood up, walking over to us.

Putting her tits away, she interrupted, asking, “David, you look all hot and sweaty; would you like some ice tea or lemonade? Or a coke or something? CC, you want something, Babe?”

“Sure, ice tea, please,” I said, gasping as I broke the kiss.

“Same for me, please, Amber, thank you!”

“So did you sleep good last night, gorgeous?” I asked, looking her over.

She definitely looked better; the bags under her eyes were only faint by then. Even the blue bruising on her breasts looked fainter, almost gone from what I could see.

“Yes, finally! Your sister cuddled me all night, and knowing that you were just in the other room, I felt safe again. Thank you again, David, for everything, for caring for me. Letting me stay here with you means a lot, between you and Amber ... Well, let’s just say that I love you both very much and that I am very lucky to have you guys in my life,” she said as she smiled sweetly.

Grabbing her hands, I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply again. I still felt all kinds of weird kissing CC, knowing that I was ‘in love’ with my sister, but I enjoyed doing it more and more. Besides, if Amber liked watching it and kept telling me to do it, I wasn’t going to keep arguing against it. It was like she was twisting my rubber arm; the resistance was somewhat token anyway.

Not to say that I wasn’t conflicted emotionally, I was. Of that, there was no doubt, I was a real mess deep down inside. If I could have had my way, I would’ve been with my sister in the open with no negative consequences, and we would eventually get married and start a family. Yeah, I was only a few days shy of being sixteen, and yeah, I thought about having a family one day, even at that age, and yes, I wanted that with my sister. It was a vague thought, the having kids part anyway.

Another part of me wanted to have CC too. The more that I kissed her, the more I wanted to kiss her, and the more I wanted that, the more I wanted to do other things with her besides just kissing. I wanted to have her and Amber together; I wanted to see them have each other also, like some private porno except, well, better.

Hey, I was almost sixteen, and I was a walking bag of hormones. I had just discovered the joys of sex, and I had two girls who wanted me, both of whom I was extremely attracted to. I had also found out that they had fooled around in the past. My excitement over that was massive. Show me a red-blooded male who WOULDN’T want that. Sure, I would choose my sister, hands down, without even a question in my mind, but if I could have both without conflict? Hell yes, I would.

CC had her arms around my back, caressing me up and down. I was sweaty from the exertion of the yard work that I had been doing, but she didn’t seem to mind. I slid my hands from where I had been holding her hips to firmly cup her ass cheeks, they felt great, and we both moaned at the contact. Her tiny bikini bottoms meant that I was feeling a lot of flesh there for the first time. Her ass was a bit bigger than Amber’s, but only because she was a bigger person overall, and her ass was super fit from excelling in the same dance class as my sister. I wondered what it would be like to bounce off it as I fucked her doggy style? Or how it would be to eat it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.