Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 16: Complicated

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Complicated - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Friday, May 31, 1996, Sanford Maine

Mmmm, that was the best damn steak that I had ever tasted, so juicy and bloody, it was just how I loved it. Now, if I only had an ice-cold Corona to wash it down with...

“Would you like a Corona, sir?” a scantily clad waitress asked as she suddenly appeared at my side. She just happened to be carrying a tray with a bottle of my favorite beer sitting right smack in the middle of it.

“Umm, yeah, that would be great,” I replied as my eyes were drawn to the ample cleavage that she was showing. It seemed like the entire top half of her tits were bulging out above her tight black tube top.

My eyes followed the wonderful valley that formed as she bent over almost parallel to the table as she placed the beer down in front of me. As she stood back upright, I looked at her face, and it was Amber standing before me smiling her crooked grin.

“Like what you see, big brother?” she asked, licking her lips suggestively.

“You know it, Sis!” I grinned right back and winked.

She sauntered closer, threw a leg up over my lap, and sat down on me, which caused her short black mini skirt to ride up over her thighs. I could see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her gorgeously bare pussy was wet and shiny; the pinkness of her puffy arousal was mesmerizing. She leaned back against the table and rested on her elbows. Her tube top was a thin band that left a significant amount of underboob on display for me to ogle.

“You want me, Davey?”

“Always, and a day, Baby! Always and a day,” I answered salaciously.

She reached down and undid my slacks before pulling my hardening cock out from within my underwear. I lifted my ass up off the chair and helped push them down, freeing myself to the balls. I watched intently as she lifted her waist and positioned my cockhead at her soaking entrance.

“Are you sure that you want me, David?”

I looked up, and CC was staring down at me. Her hand was poised with my cock held to her shaven entrance, and she rubbed the tip around in a small circle gathering the moisture there.

“Yes ... yes, I want you,” I moaned out with desire.

She slowly sank down onto me, and my manhood slipped into her tight silky pussy. She took me in about halfway and then started to rise and lower herself repeatedly while moaning loudly as she squeezed her own tits. I was fascinated with CC’s expression of lustful pleasure as it kept flashing across her face; it was very different from my sister’s.

“Does that feel good? Do you like my tight little pussy, Tiger?” she asked, purring.

“Yes ... yes, I do. It feels so tight and smooth. It’s like velvet on my cock, Cindy, Baby,” I moaned in approval.

I looked down to see where I was connected with her. I wanted to watch as I disappeared and reappeared into her depths. I placed my hands on her hips and helped push her down further, making even more of my hard steel rod enter into her hot, slick sex.

She moaned loudly, “Oh, yes. Make it go deeper, Davey, Baby! Your little sister needs her big brother’s cock! Shove it in me!”

I looked up again, seeing my sister’s rapturous face staring down at me while she mewled in pleasure. She drove down hard, impaling herself on me. Her inner thighs made contact with my hips as she took all of me as deep as I could go.

“Ugnngh,” she groaned as she started to grind her clit against my pubic area.

She thrust back and forth as if she was riding a mechanical bull. I cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them, helping her to undulate on me. I stared at the spot where her splayed lips squished on my skin. Her constant moaning turned me on beyond belief.

“Ugnngh, I’m going to cum, Tiger. Ughh. Your big beautiful cock is going to make me cum, David. I’m going to cum on you. I’ve wanted this for years.”

I let my gaze travel up from where her black skirt was scrunched at her waist, across her navel, and up her flexing abs. I momentarily paused at her large breasts; they were bouncing and jiggling in the too-tight black tube top. My gaze finally came to rest upon her pretty face. Her liquid brown eyes were staring back at me with love. She came hard upon my cock as I watched. She shuddered and trembled, and her moans turned into a high pitched whine.

When her climax finished, she collapsed onto me and her tits squished pleasantly against my chest. Her lips found mine as she tried to devour me whole with her passion, and she smelled of vanilla. Her brown hair covered our faces like a veil, and her tongue swirled in my mouth as she started to move on me again with her hips rocking back and forth.

I pushed and pulled her by her ass and her hips, faster and faster, as my balls started to churn with their impending explosion. My eyes closed as I kissed CC deeper, surrendering myself to the bliss that I was feeling.

“Feels so good, Baby. I love you so much, Davey. I always have.”

My sister’s voice whispered into my ear as I smelled the delicious peach scent wafting from her hair. Opening my eyes, I saw her emerald irises an inch from mine, her pink lips were parted and gasping, and our foreheads were touching. Her hips moved with a blistering pace, grinding on me, and the squelching noises told the tale of a woman aroused. We were groaning together as we made ourselves one.

All of a sudden, she threw herself back, arched over while screaming again as a mighty orgasm shook her to her core. She convulsed on me as if she was being riddled all over by lightning strikes. Her hands had a death grip on my shoulders, and she leaned so far back that I couldn’t see her head. Her tits strained outward against her top, and her nipples were prominent and rock hard. Her ass cheeks were flexed solid in my hands as she spasmed on me again and again.

The inside of her vaginal walls gripped me so tightly, and the rubbing against my frenulum was simply euphoric and too much. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I thrust up off the chair hard and pulled her down onto me forcibly with the grip that I had on her ass and hips. I started shooting my cum deep inside her in an explosion of ecstasy. I screamed my orgasm to the world.

She collapsed back onto me as I was still spurting up against her cervix. CC smiled at me with the exhausted afterglow that someone gets from having had great sex. Her vaginal walls were silky smooth as they milked me of my last few spurts. She leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder, her arms encircling me into a tight hug while her chest heaved against mine. Her breathing was soft in my ear, and she smelled of peach and vanilla.

I shuddered as the last drop of sperm spilled out inside her, sighing in satisfaction. I held her tightly to me, enjoying the skin to skin contact. Having spent my seed, I relaxed in blissful contentment as my hands were lazily running up and down my lover’s back.

“I love you, Davey-Tiger,” I heard both girls say, their voices overlapping as they spoke in my ear at the same time.

They faded into grey nothingness, as did I. The dream slowly drifted apart as I realized that I felt a warm body in my arms, my real arms. I could smell peaches lingering in the hair that was pressed up under my chin. I was warm and cozy underneath my blankets. I was becoming aware.

I felt sticky and wet all over my belly and cock. My eyes slowly fluttered open. My room was full of daylight that leaked in from between my blinds. I raised my head to look over at my clock, it was 6:53, almost time to wake up. I groaned hornily in remembrance of my highly erotic dream. I had fucked both Amber and CC as they morphed from one into the other, back and forth, until I climaxed in them. In reality, I had cum all over my sister’s ass crack and lower back. I was still snuggled up tight against her, and my arms were holding her close with one hand palming a tit.

Amber’s rhythmic breathing was soothing. Just holding her and feeling her next to me brought such a calming peacefulness. I loved waking up before she did; it gave me the time to just bask in her presence and reflect on what she meant to me. I shook off the vestige of my wet dream, realizing that as much as I was attracted to CC, it didn’t hold a candle to the love that I had for the beautiful creature slumbered within my arms.

Before I knew it, the radio switched on as the clock changed to read 7:00. My sister started to stir as the music from Max-A-Million’s Sexual Healing filled the room; not a bad song to wake up to, actually. My sister must have changed the station to a Reggae one.

“Good morning, my love,” I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

“Mmmmm, ‘morning, Baby,” Amber purred as she stretched her arms and legs while arching her back like a cat. “Hey ... Why am I all wet and sticky?”

She reached back with her hand and ran her fingers over her tailbone and ass cheeks, feeling my cum that was slowly drying there. She turned her head to look back at me, her green eyes questioning me with curiosity.

“I might have had a wet dream and came all over your ass...” I shrugged, embarrassed, my cheeks turning red.

“Really? That’s kind of hot, Baby. You cumming on me when I’m asleep ... Hmmm, I think that I like that. What did you dream about, Baby?”

“Uh ... about fucking you, and uh ... it was kind of a bit weird,” I blushed.

“Weird? How so? Did I have horns and a tail or something? Your horny little She-Devil?” she asked as she smirked and purred at the same time.

“No, you kept changing into CC as I was fucking you. It went back and forth between you two the whole time that we were having sex. I’m sorry, Babe,” I mumbled, shrugging apologetically while averting my eyes in shame.

Amber started laughing at me, “Davey, I’m not some psycho bitch who thinks you can control your dreams! I’m not gonna get mad ‘cause you fucked someone in make-believe! Jeez, relax, Honey!” she admonished while giving me a kiss and ruffling my hair. “I’m not upset that you did me and CC together in dream-land. Obviously, you do want to get with her. I get that; it’s normal to get horny, Davey. Besides, if I ever dream about you and Brad Pitt giving it to me together, just remember that you can’t get upset!” she said, giggling.

“Noted,” I said with a grin.

“Come, let’s go get in the shower and touch each other in ways that sisters and brothers really shouldn’t be doing, Babe,” Amber commanded with her sexy lopsided grin.

“Hmm, you know I bet that you have the tastiest sticky buns in the world right now, Sis,” I laughed while watching her sexy ass sway across the room, still shiny with my cum.

“Maybe I should make you clean up your mess with your tongue then, brother dearest,” she smirked from over her shoulder as she entered the bathroom.

“Hey! Don’t threaten me with a good time!” I laughed as I caught up with her and smacked her ass-cheek playfully.

Showering together in the mornings was rapidly becoming one of my favorite things to do with my sister. I loved the intimacy; it always made me feel closer to her. Considering that we were severely limited on how we could express our romantic relationship as a couple, we had to take what we could get, I supposed.

So basically, any activities that we could share outside our lovemaking were fast becoming treasured times between us. We couldn’t go out on dates, nor could we go out for romantic dinners. There was no kissing in a darkened theater for us—no romantic walks on the proverbial beach. We couldn’t even cuddle in public, nor could we be having her sit on my lap while we cooed at each other and said sweet nothings like normal couples did all the time.

So sharing intimate moments outside of having sex was essential to me—to us. It made our relationship ‘real’; it added the weight of legitimacy to it. That we WERE a valid couple in every sense of the word. That it wasn’t just built on the sexual taboo and thrill of us banging each other when we shouldn’t be. We truly desired to be together. Just as much as any couple who professed to hold an eternal flame for each other did.

“A penny for your thoughts?” Amber asked me while soaping my back and shoulders.

“Huh, I always wondered about that,” I grunted.

“Wondered about what? You’ve lost me,” she replied.

“I mean if someone puts their ‘two cents in’, and it’s a penny for your thoughts. Who gets the fucking change?” I asked in false seriousness.

Amber laughed softly, “You’re a nut, Davey. My nut, but still a nut all the same. So other than wondering about what happens to all the missing currency, from various conversations had around the world. What were you thinking about just before? You seemed in deep thought. Worried about CC?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, I am, but that wasn’t what I was thinking about, though. I realized just how much I loved showering with you every morning. How what we share, well ... it’s not just about sex, ya know. What we have is really real, as in I seriously want to be with you forever real. Until death do us part real. And ... well, it’s nice doing stuff like this because it makes us closer. It’s not like we can go out and walk down the proverbial beach holding hands while kissing and stuff, right?” I mused.

“Yeah ... I get that. You’re so sweet, Baby. You do know how much I love you, right?” Amber asked me seriously.

“After last night I do, I truly do. I mean, I knew you loved me, and I knew that you wanted to be with me. You know, like how we have been but I dunno; I guess a part of me had still felt like it wasn’t real. As if it was a dream or something ... and that I would wake up and be hurt, ‘cause it would all be over. Something changed in me last night, though. I don’t feel that way anymore. I dunno how to explain it. It feels like something just snapped into place in my head last night, or something, I guess. Can you understand that, Amb?” I inquired earnestly.

“I know what you mean. I felt it too, Davey. The connection, it was so strong ... almost magical. We really were one last night, weren’t we, Davey? I mean, I’ve heard people say it, and I’ve read about it, about ‘becoming one’, but we did it, didn’t we?” she asked, but I could tell that it was rhetorical. The answer was already shining in her bright green eyes.

“Yeah, we did. I have no doubts and no fears. I know now that you really won’t ever leave me or abandon me. I was secretly afraid of that, Amber. I thought that you would wake up one day and decide that we were a big mistake. That I was a mistake, and that you would then find someone else to have a normal relationship with. If that ever happened, I would be an empty husk, left to float away in the wind...”

“Oh, Davey! That could never, ever happen! I would sooner cut off my arms and legs and rip out my own beating heart than leave you like that! I couldn’t, I wouldn’t...”

“I know that now ... I know,” I smiled at her in response. Not quite 20,000-watts, but let’s say I got it up to at least 15,000.

She returned it with one of her own, and it outshone mine by a mile and made me blink. My heart stuttered in complete awe of her beauty when she smiled at me like that; she really was a force of nature. I pulled her to me, and we shared a soul-scorching kiss made out of our molten hot love. We finished our shower with the requisite amount of caressing, touching and promised mutual satisfaction that we needed. Satisfaction that we knew we would be giving to each other later that evening.

I ate some breakfast, drank a couple of cups of coffee, and made our lunches. I also made some toast with jam for Amber, hoping that she would eat more than a bird. She came downstairs looking gorgeous like she usually did nowadays.

Wearing a pair of skin-tight blues jeans and a tight white t-shirt that fell straight off her chest and exposed her sexy belly button underneath. Her body was magnificent. She had on a new pair of sky blue earrings, some abstract artsy-fartsy square things, with a choker colored to match, and of course her bracelet. She had her hair swept back into a high ponytail, and her make-up was minimal as per the norm. Her eye-shadow was blue, with black liner and pink lip gloss. She looked edible, and the smell of peaches amplified that.

“Damn, Sis! You’re looking so fine! I just wanna pick you up and carry you right back up those stairs and spend all day with you in bed, fuck!” I growled at her, my voice dripping with desire.

“Mmmm, now there’s a plan,” she said saucily, as she sauntered over to me and kissed me hard.

I watched her wolf down her toast before she grabbed herself a banana, and we headed out for the bus. Her ankle-high, black, silver embossed boots that she had put on; made her look even more ‘put together’ as I had heard the girls say before. Holding her hand, I sincerely wished for a future where we could act like a normal couple in the outside world.

“Davey?”

“Yeah, Honey Peach?”

“Remember what we talked about. CC, she’s my best friend. I know that you’re torn up between your desire for her and your love for me. Just be good to her and remember that she needs us right now. Let people think what they want, but don’t admit to or tell anyone that she’s your girlfriend. Say the same shit as before, exploration beyond friendship and all that crap, yadda, yadda. And try to keep the P.D.A. to a minimum too, okay?”

“P.D.A.?”

“You know, public display of affection? Kissing, butt grabbing, that kinda stuff. Keep it down; if she gets to be too much, just tell her so. Be firm. She respects a firm man. She’ll pout, but she’ll listen, and she’ll love you more for it after. If she really presses hard, just tell her you’re not ready to put on such a public display because you guys aren’t really a couple yet. Don’t be mean about it, though. She’ll be spending the weekend, so remember what I told you yesterday, what I said the rules were,” she instructed.

“Yeah, I remember. I like my nuts where they are, so you don’t need to worry about me not listening. I still feel all kinds of fucked up over this situation, Amb. I truly am sorry that I put us in this spot. I don’t wanna hurt anyone, least of all you...”

“Yeah, I know, Baby. It’s okay. I don’t think that it will bother me as much as I thought it would before. I mean, I watched you guys kissing a couple of times now, and ... well, it did make me feel a tiny spark of jealousy, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Now, if I imagined you doing that with Linda Miller or someone else, well, that would hurt me and make me insanely jealous. Maybe it’s because I love CC so much, or because we have our own history of kissing,” she giggled and glanced at my reaction as she said that.

“Oh, okay. I was really worried that it was bothering you, way worse, Amb. Linda Miller is hot, but nowhere near as hot as you, my love. Besides, I would never hurt you like that. We both know that CC is a special case, whether I fucked up or not. She’s practically family,” I said while squeezing her hand.

“Yeah, she is. I think what actually makes it the hardest on me, though, is not being able to do all that same stuff with you in public myself, or that she has no clue about us. I mean, don’t get me wrong, Davey, you’re mine, and I am not into sharing. Well, not ‘real’ sharing. What I told you before about what you could do with her, you can—it’s okay, Baby. Kissing and touching and nothing past second base. Got it, Davey?”

“Yeah ... weird ... but yeah. Have you given any thought about how long this might go on for? I mean, what if she doesn’t get better for a very long time? Or worse, she never does? We can’t stay like this forever, Babe,” I pointed out.

“Yeah, I was thinking that we would be needing to get her a boyfriend at some point. We’ll need to play it by ear, big Bro. Here comes the bus,” she gave me a triple hand squeeze and winked at me while mouthing that she loved me. I triple squeezed back, and we got on the bus.

We greeted our friends as we took our seats. I noticed right away that CC looked like shit again. Not that she still didn’t look pretty, but she had huge bags under her eyes and looked, well haggard was the best word that came to mind. She was wearing dumpy work out clothes again, too, grey and baggy sweats. Her hair was thrown up into a messy bun, and other than eyeliner, she had no make-up on at all. She did have a duffle bag with her at her feet, though, so I assumed that she had followed through on her plan to pack for the weekend. She looked like she had enough stuff to move in permanently.

“Heya guys, CC,” I said while sliding in next to her.

“Hi, David,” CC said quietly as her eyes searched mine, almost frantically. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that she was back into her depressed state.

“You okay, CC?” I asked softly so that only she could hear me.

She gave me a small, almost imperceptible shake of her head in the negative and then rested her cheek on my shoulder. She latched on to my bicep with both arms and snuggled up to me. She was partially turned so that her left breast was smooshed into my arm in a pleasantly distracting way. I wondered briefly what they looked like right now and if the bruises were better yet. I felt her shudder gently and heard her sigh; it sounded both weary and contented since she had me by her side again. I patted her leg just above the knee and left my hand there, rubbing soothingly back and forth.

“Heya David, Amber,” Josh quipped.

“Heya boys,” Amber said reflexively, her eyes were focused on her friend. “Heya CC, how are you doing, Babe?”

“Heya David, Amber! Last day before exams! Are you guys going to cut out at lunch? I heard that it’s going to get crazy. People are bringing whip cream, rotten eggs, and I heard that Bobby Stenson has a jar of rotten food mixed in with pickle juice and that he was planning on dumping it between the senior locker rows. The stench is going to be god awful! Plus, people are saying that a few of the grads were planning to set off cherry bombs in the toilets. Might make last year look like nothing,” Stewart was saying with excitement.

“Heya Amber, how are you doing?” Andy asked, pointedly ignoring me.

“I’m okay, you?” she answered distractedly. “CC, you all packed, girl?” my sister asked as she poked her head over the back of the seat beside her.

“I’m okay, Amber. I am so looking forward to the weekend, that’s for sure,” CC answered with a shrug. “All packed,” she gestured at the duffle bag with her chin.

I wondered if it would even fit inside her locker. I also wondered if she took her Mom’s sink with her too. She reminded me of our Mom when we went on vacation for a week; she brought so much luggage that it was like she wasn’t planning on ever going back.

“Yeah, last year was pretty crazy, so maybe we should just split at lunch. It’s the last day of classes anyways. Speaking of lunch, where are we going today? Seems alright out, just cloudy,” I mused, turning to look at Stewart as I responded to him.

Andy glared at me when our eyes crossed. I ignored it at that point, but I really needed to talk with him at lunch; we had to fix this rift. It was really bothering me, but with everything else that had been going on, I hadn’t had the time to deal with him, and it had to be face to face, not over the phone. My Dad had instilled in us over the years that only cowards hid behind phones for the tough conversations. He insisted that real people had the courage to face someone when they had a problem with them and that we should always work it out in person if we could. I agreed with him.

“Yeah, I think me and Kim will probably cut out at lunch too. Her house is within walking distance from the school, and her Mom doesn’t get home until four on Fridays, and her Dad only gets in at six, so you know...” he said with a goofy grin, and yes, we all knew.

“Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do!” I quipped at him with a leering grin.

“Dude, I said I was going WITH Kim, not WITH my hand and wrist. Not like you on a Friday night, sheesh!” he laughed.

“Good burn, man!” Andy said with a smirk reaching out to fist bump him.

The dirty look he shot me was more than just the usual joshing around. Sigh.

“We’re here, have a good one, guys! Last day and all, and watch out for Eggers!” Stewart said with a friendly warning.

As soon as we stepped off the bus, CC pulled me to the side again, with Amber following right behind.

“David ... I ... I had a really rough night last night...” she told me as she buried her face in my chest and started to cry.

I held her in my arms and did my best to console her by whispering in her ear that she was safe and that no one could hurt her now. Amber came over and started to rub her back while quietly telling her that everything would be okay.

“Rough night again, sweetie?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, my parents went out last night, and they didn’t get home until two in the morning. I was freaked out really bad,” she said mournfully, her voice muffled by my shirt.

“That sucks, Babe, but at least you won’t be alone tonight. Me and Amb got ya, okay?” I soothed.

“Ya Babe, we gotcha!” Amber concurred.

“Thanks, I love you both so much. I dunno what I’d do without you guys,” she expressed sincerely while still clinging to me.

Sigh, I felt so bad for her. I really wanted to look up where the Freddy guy lived more and more with each passing day. Assholes that did shit like that to women should be executed as far as I was concerned.

“Did you really mean what you said about ditching school at lunch?” Amber asked me.

“Sorta, I need to meet with Mrs. Sullivan at one, so I would leave as soon as she was done with me. No point in going to any of the classes really, nothing is going to be happening in them, probably not even review. Last year was just plain nuts, food fights, someone blasted a fire extinguisher down three of the main halls. People tripped the alarms all morning, and the cops actually showed up after lunch to clear the building.”

“Wow! I thought that most of that stuff was just exaggeration!” Amber exclaimed in disbelief.

“Nah, it’s all true, I was there. I keep forgetting that this is your first year in high school and that you didn’t see this last year. It was a bit crazy. Oh, and as Stewart said before, watch out for Eggers, although they do usually leave the pretty girls alone,” I warned.

“Eggers?” CC asked.

“Yeah, a bunch of seniors usually bring a few boxes of rotten eggs, and around lunchtime, they throw them at random kids. Sometimes they pick specific targets; usually, they go after people that already weren’t that popular in the first place. Fucking stupid. I hate bullies. If I see one, they’d better run,” I vowed in disgust.

“We’d better get going. CC, are you going to be okay to go to class?” Amber asked her gently while tugging on her sleeve.

“Yeah, I just need a washroom first,” she sniffled.

Stepping half a step backward, CC looked up at me with a combination of shyness and desire. Desire won out, and she slid her hands up my chest to my neck and pulled me down to meet her raising mouth as she maneuvered in for a kiss, her eyes closing as she did. Catching Amber’s gaze as my head moved downward, I saw the nod that she gave me okaying the P.D.A.

I noticed, to my surprise, that there was no trace of anger, jealousy, or any other negative emotion on her face. Which led me to believe that what she was witnessing wasn’t that upsetting to her at all. The only response that crossed my sisters’ visage as I kissed CC was compassion, concern, and love. My Amber was a jewel amongst women; that’s for sure. If our positions were reversed, I would have been punching something or someone, and at best, I would have sulked for weeks.

CC moaned into my mouth as I kissed her as thoroughly as I knew how. I even cupped her ass with both hands and gave it a quick squeeze. I figured that oughta cheer her up a bit. It did seem to make her a little perkier afterward. I broke the kiss with a promise to meet them both at Amber’s locker for lunch. We would meet up with the rest of the gang afterward.


The morning ran wild in each of my classes as my fellow students were out of control, conversations were loud, varied, and boisterous. The teachers gave up any pretense of us learning or doing any review, and for the most part, they just sat at their desks doing teacher stuff, I guess.

The lunch bell couldn’t come fast enough, and when it finally rang, I was off like a bolt to my sister’s locker. I was the first to arrive, and I leaned on it, waiting with impatience. The row stank of vinegary pickle juice and rotten eggs; someone had thrown a nasty cocktail across the floor at the other end of the row. I felt sorry for the janitors who would have to clean up the school afterward.

“Hey, Tiger!” CC greeted me as she rounded the corner and glided up to me while wrinkling her nose at the stench. “Ewww, ugh, that is soooo gross!”

“Hey beautiful, yeah, it is. Welcome to the grade twelve class on maturity 101. We take your otherwise normal kids and turn them into rotten eggs!” I said, laughing at my own stupid joke.

“Sorry for earlier, David,” she said softly while looking down at her shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.