Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 12: Friendship

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friendship - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Tuesday, May 28, 1996, Sanford Maine

Where was I? Seemed like I was in a basement corridor somewhere. It was definitely damp and dark like one. The walls were concrete, the ceiling was uncovered, and naked pipes ran off into the darkness. How did I get there? Wait, I thought that I heard something ... There it was again ... so faint ... sounded like a girl crying ... But which way?

Hmm, looked like there might be a four-way junction up ahead. There I can hear her again ... sobbing. Sounded like it was coming from ahead and not behind me. The walls seemed damper up there. A flickering fluorescent light barely provided enough illumination to see by. I heard her again, and she was saying something, over and over again like a mantra. I couldn’t quite make it out.

I was pretty sure that I needed to turn right at the junction, so I did. There! She was finally getting louder, although it seemed like I had been hustling down that corridor for hours. It looked like water was running down the walls, and my footfalls were splashing now. I thought that I could make out what she was saying over and over again. It sounded like the word ‘No’ repeated like a prayer trying to ward off evil.

What’s that? It looked like maybe there was a door just up ahead. It was hard to tell for sure with the low flickering light. Hmm, was it just me, or did the water running down the walls look reddish? I splashed onward, and the door seemed like it was perpetually just ahead of me, and then without warning, I was standing in front of it.

I was there; I had found the mysterious sobbing and mantra repeating woman at last. I slowly reached out my hand to turn the doorknob. My heart was pounding just then, and I was suddenly slick with sweat. I gripped the knob and twisted; it rotated smoothly, and I heard the distinct ‘click’ when the latch pulled free of the jamb. I pulled the door open into the wet corridor. There was a bright light coming from within, and the sliver from the first beam struck the far wall. I could see then that the water that was streaming down the walls was the color of blood.

The woman’s voice became a tormented wail of agony, and she screamed shrilly. The noise spilled over into the dark of the basement corridor and echoed across the ceiling and walls. I kept pulling open the door. Its light was casting back the darkness that had been enveloping me. I squinted to let my eyes adjust to the brightness of the room. I could see two tables, and atop them were two bundled shapes and what looked like ropes.

As my vision clarified, I stepped into the room. Four stark walls confronted me, each one ten feet by ten feet, which made up the sparse chamber. Two concrete slabs, used as crude tables, sat about waist high. They occupied both the left and right-hand sides of the room. Atop the left-hand slab was a bound figure, a female, and she was sobbing. Her body was tied up grotesquely, into a position that had her limbs intertwined and twisted. Obviously, it was done to achieve maximum discomfort and pain.

She was naked, and her sex was left vulnerable and exposed. She was being forcibly spread apart and was on display in a most vulgar manner. Her pussy was lightly covered with shortly trimmed dark brown pubic hair, and her lips looked puffy and moist. Ropes covered much of her body, and even her breasts were bound with the twisting cords. They were turning purple with engorged blood; the nipples look bitten and chewed, and they were leaking thin streamers of blood. Bite marks covered the pulpy flesh of her mounds, which were punctured and weeping as well. I couldn’t see her face from that angle, though her brown hair pooled around her bound shoulders and arms.

I slowly turned my head towards the right-hand slab; atop it was another bound nude female. She was tied in a more peaceful and relaxed manner with her arms and legs spread-eagled to the table’s four corners. Her bonds look almost flimsy as if she could merely flick her wrists and ankles and break them apart, like paper daisy chains. I couldn’t see her face either because her head was turned to the side facing away from me. She was also weeping softly. Her Venus mound was bare of hair, and she was also slick with moisture and puffy with arousal. The hair surrounding her head was blonde like the color of golden wheat.

I stepped closer to the painfully bound woman intending to set her free from her torment. She quietly started to chant her mantra of ‘No, No, No’ again as I approached her. Her body periodically shuddered in pain and fear. I studied her ropes. They were twisted most cleverly, and like Gideon’s knot, they formed a very complex design. I rounded the curve of her body and the pretzeled form that it had been forced into until I saw her face. I knew her then; she was my friend. It was CC.

As I discovered her identity, the ropes started to writhe with a life of their own. They undulated against her tortured flesh, constricting and contracting snake-like in their behavior. Her sex was secreting her natural juices, and her scent was thick in the air. She moaned as her chanting stopped, and she spoke.

“Only you can save me, David. Only you. You must fuck me, my David. Fuck me to free me from my prison. It hurts, David, it hurts so bad. Take me, please, I beg of you. Take me, use me, and fill me, David. You must climax inside me to make these living ropes fall away,” she moaned at me brokenly as she begged.

Instinctively my head whipped around to stare at the fair-haired woman bound upon the other slab. I stepped over to turn her face towards mine. I needed to know. Amber’s loving gaze fell upon me as I turned her head to face me. Her ropes were made of paper. I could rip them apart with two fingers. She was openly weeping as she gazed upon me with adoration. Her sex was secreting fluid as well, and it smelled familiar and heady. My desire leaped skyward as her scent combated with that of Cindy’s.

“You must free me, my brother. I cannot do it myself,” she said while she cried tears of sadness, and yet she still smiled with love and joy at seeing me.

I saw where her ropes were connected to the wall, and it was then that I noticed that they were also connected to the writhing, twisting, thick snake-like ropes binding CC. It was then that I saw that they merged into each other, that they were one.

I turned my head towards CC as I heard her grunt in pain. “To free me, David. You must fuck me. You must give me your act of love. Please, David. I am in agony; I hurt, and I bleed. Save me as you did before, but this time, complete the breakout and help me from my prison. Don’t abandon me to a lifetime of pain and misery, David. I love you. Save me,” CC beseeched me with all the pain and love that I could stand to bear flowing from her eyes to mine.

“Davey, Baby. Save me, rip my chains, and take me, my love. Make love to me and love me forever,” Amber implored me.

The love that was shining from her eyes was almost blinding in its intensity. I knew now my cruel fate, and I fell to my knees and screamed out my frustrated, impotent rage towards the ceiling.

If I fucked CC to save her, then the snake-like ropes would twist and undulate themselves into the paper chains that restrained Amber. She would be bound up in the same position as CC was now. I would be condemning her to a lifetime of torture, pain, and misery.

If I decided to save my sister by fucking her, then ripping her chains would be as easy as poking a finger through a wet paper bag. But I would be committing CC to a never-ending fate. She would remain tormented in perpetual agony. I was the only one who could save her. I couldn’t save them both. The cruel trick was that I would hurt two of us no matter what I decided. I saw then that the ropes extended to me as well with invisible tendrils. I could feel them wrapped around my heart, undulating and constricting. The pain was a promise, the torment a given.

I bolted awake with a gasp, sure that I must have screamed out loud. My heart was pounding. I had never had a nightmare that bad before.

“Davey?” my sister asked with her voice sounding bleary with interrupted sleep. “Are you okay? What’s wrong? Oh my god, you’re trembling! Talk to me, Baby, was it a bad dream, my love?” Amber’s loving, concerned voice brought me instant comfort as I fought to control my breathing.

I felt her sit up and hold me; her hands stroked a soft, soothing pattern upon my chest and back as her lips kissed sweetly on my neck. Her naked breasts were a comforting presence pressed into my side. Her whispering voice was telling me that everything was okay. Right as rain, Baby, right as rain. What a fucked-up nightmare!

“Holy shit, Amber! I had the worst fucking nightmare, Baby!” I gasped out to her, trying to get my heart rate back under control while my breath was still heaving.

“I’m here, Baby, I’m here. It’s okay now. Wanna talk about it?” she asked, concerned as she kept stroking my back while running her fingers through my hair.

“Ugh, yeah, give me a minute. Crap, that fucked me up,” I moaned.

She quietly stroked me and kissed me as she waiting patiently for me to talk. I gathered my wits and then explained my dream to her, still feeling the residue of emotion that it had caused. Thankfully it was slowly draining away.

“That’s a seriously fucked up dream, Davey. Do you want her? Would you like to fuck CC?” Amber asked me nervously as her voice struggled to stay neutral.

“Do I want to? I want you, Babe, and that’s all I want. Am I attracted to her? Yes, of course, I am. I would be a liar if I said otherwise. We both know that she is very pretty. But there are plenty of girls just in our school alone, that I could say the exact same thing about. That doesn’t mean that I am going to go fuck them all, or even just one of them, or that I even want to.

“I would never cheat on you, Babe, nor will I ever hurt you like that because that would just be hurting myself just as much. I love you, Amber. You don’t need to worry about CC,” I told her while holding her hands and looking into her eyes.

“If I wasn’t in the picture, Davey, would you want to be with her?” she asked me as her eyes searched mine.

“But you are in the picture, and not just in it, you are the WHOLE picture for me,” I answered sincerely.

“Yeah, I understand that. This isn’t a trick question, though. If we weren’t in a relationship, would you be with Cindy?” she asked again.

“To be honest? Probably yes, but only if you really weren’t and never were in the picture,” I answered truthfully.

“I thought so. I just wanted to hear your answer. I’ve been feeling very jealous of her, Baby, and it’s hard to admit that. I wanted to grab you and fuck you right in front of her yesterday. Just to show her that you were really mine. She’s clung to you for the past two days! I know that you can’t control your cock, Davey, but it was hard to see it get hard because of her. No pun intended,” she smiled at that a little.

“Yeah, I understand, Baby. She really needed us, though, and she seems to have attached herself to me out of desperation. I feel like I am walking a tightrope with her feelings. I don’t want to encourage her, but I don’t want to hurt her either. She is so fragile right now, and I think that she probably needs counseling, but she won’t tell anyone.

“Having her rub her body all over me for two days was not exactly the thrill that you would think it would be either. I was so badly tense for those two days that my muscles felt like I had had a strenuous workout with just how taut I was. Every single time she sat on me, rubbed me, or even just held me, it made me tense up. I had a major headache last night when I went to sleep,” I sighed.

“Really?” Amber exclaimed, clearly surprised by that admission. “You seriously weren’t enjoying her rubbing her body all over you? Sitting on your lap and cuddling with you every chance that she could get?” she asked incredulously.

“Yeah, Sis. I’m serious. Maybe it looked like fun from your point of view, but I was terrified. Here I am, trying desperately not to upset her, so what can I do? I can’t push her away right now; that would kill her. I’m all she’s got, so I do my best to ignore her touches and her not so subtle rubbing. It wasn’t like she was flirting normally, either. She was clinging to me, and she was pressing herself to me as much as she could.

“Every time that I sat down, she molded herself to me. I won’t lie, Amber, her body felt good pressed to me, but that wasn’t what I wanted. All I could think about was how much I wanted you and how much I loved you. Yes, CC is attractive. Yes, I would have wanted to date her if we had never gotten together, but that doesn’t mean anything now. So I was paranoid. Every second I spent trying to comfort her, I felt that you were just getting more and more upset with me. Especially after the other night when you squeezed the shit outta my dick...”

“Oh! Um ... yeah, I guess I can see your point now. I just thought that you were having fun and enjoying feeling her on you. Maybe fantasizing about having us both or something. I didn’t realize that you were struggling so much,” she trailed off quietly in deep thought.

“Look, Sis. I love you! I am very much, one-hundred percent, IN love with you. It’s the ‘I do’ and ‘until death do us part’ kind of love. I also won’t ever lie to you. I promised you that before, and I meant it. Even if I get in trouble with you, I will still be honest. So yeah, CC did feel good against me, and yeah, I am attracted to her, but no, I most definitely would not cheat, and I certainly do not want her over you.

“But because I can’t help but feel the attraction to her, that is precisely what made it torture for me. I didn’t want to get hard, and I didn’t want to be feeling her body smashed up on me all day for two days. I wanted you, and almost every thought that I had while she was sitting on me was of needing you. I know what jealousy feels like, Amb. It’s ugly and hurtful, and it’s damaging. I struggle with it too, as you well know. I don’t want you to feel the way that I did. I want you to feel safe, happy, and loved, and that’s all, Baby,” I said with every ounce of sincerity that I owned.

“Oh, Davey! I’m so sorry I was getting so jealous. I ... I guess I understand how you felt about Martin a little more now. I know inside my head that you would never leave me for CC, but when she flirts with you or ... I dunno—just acts like how much she wants you. It makes me feel upset. I guess ... I guess it’s just silly of me. I trust you, Davey, and I’ll try to reign in the green-eyed bitch a bit better, okay?” she said while flashing me one of her patented 20,000 watt-smiles; my heart skipped a couple of beats. I was overdue for one of those smiles. It felt like it had been a few days.

“Okay, Babe. But what do we do about CC? We can’t abandon her, yet she can’t find out about us either. She thinks I’m single, and she has feelings for me. A big part of which is because I literally saved her from being fully raped. How do I let her down without hurting her? I have a feeling that it might get worse. I mean, if she was willing to sit on my lap right there in front of our parents last night ... Well, I can only imagine how she will be at lunchtime later today,” I worried.

“It’s 5:30 right now, Baby, and I doubt that we’ll get back to sleep. You’re all tense, my love. Lay down on your stomach. I’m going to relax you, Davey,” she cooed while pushing me back down on the bed. “I’ll be right back,” she said to me while giving me a peck on the lips right before she slipped out of the room.

I turned over onto my stomach as instructed. My brain was still trying to figure out a way to help CC without crossing a bright red line and without making her feel unwanted by refusing her advances. One thing that I was quickly learning in life since having fallen in love with my sister, and which was very apparent right then was that emotions in relationships were dangerous things. I would rather beat on or fight physically every single guy in college, rather than having to deal with a girl’s emotions. At least you could see a punch coming, and a bruise is a bruise. You definitely couldn’t see the pitfalls that relationships and feelings seem to bring.

The worst part was that I wasn’t being one-hundred percent truthful with my sister either, and that was making me feel even more guilty. I didn’t tell her how much that I actually did want to kiss CC yesterday. Or how after cuddling her for so long that I was wondering how she would feel naked writhing underneath me. I really truly wasn’t going to act on it, but I couldn’t deny the feelings to myself. I did want CC a little, enough to also want her to stay away from being plastered up against me. I had wanted her for months before I had gotten involved with my sister. I wouldn’t cheat, but I wasn’t a masochist either, so I certainly didn’t need to build up my wanting of her, especially to the point where it caused me pain by not having that desire fulfilled.

Amber bounced back onto my bed, threw the blankets back, and straddled my butt. I felt cold oil being squirted all over my back as the pleasant but powerful scent of vanilla and peach assaulted my nostrils. Her tiny hands started to spread the oil all over, warming it up.

“You just relax, Baby. Your baby sister has got your back,” she giggled mirthfully at her own silly pun.

Her fingers started to dig in deep, working my neck and shoulders. I groaned out my appreciation; this was another version of Heaven. I hadn’t had a massage since I had pulled a hamstring in Karate two years ago, and back then, it was only on my leg. A sports therapist had worked on me. This—this was amazing—my brain was turning to jelly; the pleasure was immense.

“Does this feel good, Baby? I was wanting to do this for you since the first night we made love. When you massaged me head to toe. Mmmmm, this oil smells sooo delicious, Baby. You are such a sweetheart, you know! I need to appreciate that side of you more. You’re so thoughtful and caring, Davey. Just watching you with CC over the past few days and seeing how much her pain was eating at you.

“Even though I was feeling like a jealous bitch, I could still see how big your heart was, Bro. I feel guilty, Davey. I was getting all worked up inside about how she was clinging to you and wanting you. I was going crazy in my head about her maybe trying to suck and fuck you, yet I was acting all calm on the outside,” she sighed, sounding like she was disappointed in herself.

Her hands were strong for such a tiny little thing. She was digging her thumbs under my shoulder blades and running them up and down on either side of my spine. I was drooling on my pillow. I truly was, and I didn’t give a shit.

I moaned out loud. It was a way different moan than the sexually gratified sounding one that I usually made. This type just said pure pleasure in a whole other way.

“This feels soooooo good, Baby. My god, I never knew how good a massage could feel. You’re not a jealous bitch, Honey. You’re my kind-hearted and generously giving sister—one who showers me with her love all the time. Stop being so hard on yourself,” I mumbled between moans of pure relaxing bliss.

Amber sighed again. “Davey, I was prepared to be chewing you out after school today. I was going to flip out on you because we would be alone tonight. I would have started a huge stupid fight and hurt both of us over some bullshit. I’m glad that you had that nightmare because it saved us from a bigger one. I don’t want to be jealous or to fight with you.

“The fight we had before hurt us both enough. I’m sorry that I’m jealous. I guess ... I guess I just needed to learn the same thing that you already did. You can’t help it if girls are attracted to you or hit on you any more than I can with guys. Plus, as much as it stings to admit, it’s normal to still be attracted to other people even if you’re in a relationship. We are both just Human,” she said as she spilled out her feelings to me in a rush of confession.

Meanwhile, her hands were moving delectably over my back still as she kneaded and pushed the tension out of me with her strong miniature hands. Her tight, sexy ass and her hot, moist, and bare pussy felt slick and intimate, pressing down onto my butt cheeks.

“Look, Amber, sweetie. I understand. I really do. I was so jealous of Martin over nothing, and he wasn’t even draped all over you or rubbing on you. I was livid inside at him, and he wasn’t even aware. So I can imagine how you must have felt, watching your best friend clinging to me for two days, and you know that she wants me, which doesn’t help.

“You can’t exactly freak out on her though, because she hasn’t done anything wrong. Plus, she is going through some god awful shit. So I understand that you might have been set to blast off at me; you kinda have no other target. I’m glad that you didn’t, but I understand what you’re feeling. I love you, my sexy Honey Peach. Don’t forget that,” I told her between a bunch of contented groaning.

“I love you, Davey, with every piece of me. It scares me just how much I do sometimes, and I guess when all you are is wrapped up so tightly into someone else that it makes you feel a little insecure sometimes. I love CC too, Davey. She means the world to me. I wish that I could take away all of her hurt. That’s why I feel so bad right now. I feel like if her rubbing herself on you or cuddling with you would fix her, then how could I be such a jealous bitch about it! I should be pushing her to you if that is what would be helping her. I dunno Davey, I’m just a mess right now in my head,” she sighed again with frustration this time.

Her hands were magical, working on my spine and my lower back. I had never felt this relaxed before. I moaned and groaned appreciatively.

“It’s okay, Baby. I just wish I knew what to do with CC, though. I don’t want to mess anything or anyone up. I think that she is going to push things later today,” I speculated.

“Yeah, well, for now, that’s easy, Davey. All you have to do is keep letting her cuddle. I can live with her giving you hard-ons,” she giggled at that. “But if she tries for anything more, like kissing or serious touching, or if she asks you to be her boyfriend ... Well, you just tell that you care for her too much to take advantage of her in her highly emotional and vulnerable state.

“Tell her that because of what happened, you couldn’t live with yourself if she got hurt further by doing something with you in reaction to her assault. That will stall things out at the very least for quite a while, and we can figure out things from there, Baby. So don’t worry too much,” Amber explained succinctly.

I sighed contentedly as her hands then dug into my upper ass cheeks; she had slid down to straddle my upper thighs.

“Damn! I’m impressed, Sis! That’s some pretty smart shit. Here I was in a panic, and you come up with the perfect solution. Just so you know, Honey Peach, any hard-ons that I get are going straight to you for relief treatment, Baby!” I said as I grinned into my pillow.

That earned me a slap on both of my butt cheeks as she laughed. She finished up my wonderful massage in silence, going for another twenty minutes. At the end of which, she collapsed down on top of me and purred happily while rubbing her tits into my oily back as she kissed my ears and neck.

“I’m horny, Davey,” she cooed. “I need some big brother cock, and I need it in me now. I didn’t get enough last night, Bro. I want you to bend me over on my hands and knees, and I want you to take me from behind. I want you to pound it into me. Fuck your baby sister, hard and deep. Make me cum for you, all over your hot hard throbbing cock. You like stretching out your little sister’s tight pussy with your monster dick, don’t you, Baby?

“It turns you on like crazy to use your own sister’s body, to fill me with your cum, pumping it inside of me, your little Sis. Oh, gawd. I love it. It turns me on like mad, knowing that it’s my own brother that fucks me so good and deep. My brother who shoots me full of his seed. I feel so dirty walking around knowing that it’s you who just fucked me and that your cum is sloshing around inside me. Baby, I need it. I need it now, so take me, Davey.”

The whole time that my sister was talking dirty, she was also sliding her body all over me, getting herself slippery with the residue oil. She ground her pussy on my ass cheeks and her nipples all over my back. They felt as hard as glass rubbing across my shoulder blades, and her fingers that were stroking me felt like razors. Her hot breath was in my ear, and her words had me rock hard and leaking pre-cum onto my bedsheets. Feeling her tiny hot body squirming all over me had me panting with arousal. She knew my buttons. (Which, to be honest, it didn’t take much to push the buttons on a fifteen-year-old boy, but still, she knew many of mine, and she pressed them all exceedingly well).

Without a word, I listened to her monologue. I had let her get us both worked up until action needed to be taken. The beast she had called forth had caught her scent. It was the scent of a willing victim. The beast knew no words, only desires, and he must be satiated.

With a grunt, I flipped over so that my sister was sitting astride my pelvis. She squeaked with the sudden explosive movement, and her hips rocked as they clipped on mine. I had turned so suddenly that it had almost dislodged her to fall at my side, but she caught her balance. My right hand shot up and entangled itself in her long lustrous locks, and I yanked her down to crush her lips against mine. She groaned at the ferocity of it. Her tongue went wild in my mouth as I hungrily devoured her. My need was maybe even greater than hers.

My other hand slid up her side, starting at her hip, and roughly scraped across her skin until I captured her left breast in my palm. I squeezed and massaged it hard, eliciting even more groans from deep within her throat. I strummed her nipple forcibly with my thumb and pinched and pulled at it robustly. I pawed at her tit, relishing the feel of it, the heft. I marveled at its pliant softness and yet was intrigued with the seeming contradiction of its firmness.

Letting go of her hair, I grasped her tightly around her waist and flipped us over so that she was on her back and I was in between her legs. She moaned into my mouth as we hadn’t broken our kiss; she loved being dominated like that. She ground her pussy up into my raging hard cock, and I felt the wetness spread slickly on my shaft.

I continued molesting her tit as I broke the kiss to lick down her jawline to her ear. Her earlobes were a super-sensitive spot for her. I had found out that she could almost cum when I bit and nibbled on them hard. Which I did just then; I chomped down almost hard enough to break the skin. Her little hands shot to the back of my head, pulling me tighter as she bent her neck, exposing more of it to my desire.

I placed a hand over her mouth as her moans threatened to split the night. She bit down on me to stop her screams, and the pain made me growl with heightened arousal. The beast’s appetite was growing enormous. I fastened my mouth upon her neck below her ear and suctioned in, and pulled my mouth down to where it met her clavicle. I kept the suction tight as I moved my mouth up and down like I was playing the harmonica. Although the noises I was producing were distinctly different. Her moans went up a few octaves as I savaged her neck while my hand still pulled and pinched at her nipples.

She went into a frenzy underneath me. Her valley was split upon my shaft, and she was thrusting herself at me again and again. I pressed my weight down onto her and let it settle even deeper into her folds as she began moving even more frantically. Her beast had come out to meet mine, and her submission to me was no less animalistic in its nature. Her demands were fierce; she was desperate for penetration. I would not relent my domination, though. Only I would decide when I took her, and she loved that too, even in her frustration. She slathered her juices all over my manhood and shuddered again and again as she came to a heavy climax. Her teeth left wounds in the side of my hand. Blood was drawn.

I growled again, with the pain, and my eyes flashed out my need. I would possess her.

I bounced up off her so suddenly that she let out a surprised yelp. My sister was so light and so tiny that I easily picked her up by her waist and spun her to lay face down. I knee walked over her leg to do so. As soon as she was on her belly, I hauled her ass up into the air and pushed her head down to the pillows. I maneuvered myself behind her and spread her knees with my hands hard. She grunted and eagerly complied, arching her back so that her ass was pushed up and out as she presented me with my target.

Her sex was soaking wet, and her bare mons glistened all over. Amber’s scent was thick in the air, and I absolutely loved her smell. I growled again; my animal nature was in full control, and my inner beast was ruling the day. I intended to fuck her, but her scent caught my attention and drew me in another direction. I needed to feed, so I dove into her honey pit, licked, sucked, and tongued her like a madman. I ate her sweet pussy like I was ravenous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.