Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 11: Aftermath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Aftermath - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Sunday, May 26, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Davey, it’s time to get up, Bro.”

Poke.

“Oww!”

“Davey, wake up. Psst!”

The She-Devil was back. What did she want this time? She hates dreams and fun. Sleeping was fun, and she hated it.

Poke. Poke. Pinch.

“OWW! Shit! GODDAMN!”

She finally did it; she brought out her demonic medieval instruments of torture. Surely those were red hot pincers that had just sheared my leg off at the thigh!

Cackle.

The She-Devil was cackling again; she existed just to torment me. I should start wearing a cross around my neck.

“Davey, wake up!” the She-Devil hissed evilly as she ran her sharp claws over my chest.

Poke. Shake. Poke. Shake.

“OWWWW!” I was being dropped into a blender! “OOOOUCH!” No, I was getting stabbed while being twirled inside a deadly tornado!

“Goodbye, cruel world. Tell my sister that I loved her very much!” I moaned.

Cackling ... giggling?

“Davey, I really wanna record you some time. You’re so funny!” the She-Devil cackled-giggled hysterically.

“Ugh, I’m on fire; you set me on fire, didn’t you. Hellspawn begone from me. I’m a good boy.”

“Wake up, Bro. Cindy is here, and she needs you,” She-Devil-Amber was shaking me again.

I opened my eyes, the light hurt, and I had a bit of a headache.

“Amber? Uggh ... What time is it?” I asked blearily.

“It’s almost ten already, Davey. Mom said to wake you up. Come on, get up,” Amber giggled as she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“M’kay, I’m up. Ugh, my head hurts,” I grunted.

“I’ll get you some Advil and water while you go hop in the shower,” she instructed.

I struggled to sit up. My head was pounding, fucking vodka shots. CC. It all came flooding back to me. That fucking asshole tried raping my friend.

“Sis, how’s CC doing?” I asked with concern in my voice.

“She’s still sleeping, Bro. It took her quite a while to fall asleep last night; she kept crying out. You really saved her from that asshole, Davey. I’m really proud of you. You busted that mother fuckers nose right good and knocked him the fuck out, Baby! You are so getting lucky as soon as we are alone!” she said quietly with a glint of horniness in her eyes.

“Yeah, well ... I’m no hero, Sis. I did what anyone would have done. I should have kicked the shit out of him some more, though. I’m still pissed. Now I just wanna hold CC and make sure that she knows that she is safe. Do you think she’ll be okay? My heart was breaking for her last night. I’ve never seen a girl that scared before...”

“I ... I think she’ll be okay eventually. I mean, I hope so. He didn’t penetrate her, but still ... I can’t imagine how I’d feel if that had happened to me. Her poor tits, Baby, the asshole bit and sucked all over them. You should see the marks. She’ll see them and be reminded about what happened for weeks. I wish she’d report him; that fucker should be in jail!” Amber grouched angrily.

I grunted, “More like he should be shot. Can’t rape people with a bullet in your brain,” I replied tersely.

“Agreed! Come on, let’s get you up and in the shower. Mom and Dad wanna interrogate us while CC is still asleep,” she said while yanking on my hands to stand me up.

“Okay. Advils please, my head feels like a gorilla is beating on it with a sledgehammer,” I groaned.

“I’ll bring them as soon as you’re under the water,” she answered while leading me into the bathroom.

Amber got the water running, hot how I liked it and stripped me out of my boxers. The water felt great, running down my head and back. I soaked for a good five minutes, and the steam helped me clear up my head a tiny bit. She brought me a couple of Advils and a tall glass of water a couple minutes later, which I swallowed and drank gratefully. Ten minutes after, with my head still pounding somewhat, I stumbled downstairs. My sister made me a coffee, and I sat at the kitchen table across from our parents, where they were waiting for me.

“How are you feeling, son?” our Dad asked.

“Morning, David. We let you sleep as late as we could, but your Father came back from work to talk to you two. He has an hour before he needs to go back,” Our Mom said.

“I’m okay, just a bit of a headache. No worries,” I answered.

“So son, how about you give us the whole story. The truth, mind, don’t try to lie to us because we’ll know. You’re usually honest, but be forewarned, this would be a bad time to stop being so. After we hear what you have to say, then we’ll ask you our questions,” our Dad stated firmly.

“I understand, Dad. I wasn’t planning on lying to you guys,” I said while looking him in the eyes.

“So what happened exactly then, David?” our Mom asked me, her tone both serious and worried at the same time.

“Well, Martin invited the gang over for a get-together. His brother was having a pool party with a bunch of his friends from college and told Marty that he could have his friends over also. And before you ask, their parents were gone for the weekend and had put Zeke in charge. They knew about everyone, hanging out there, and yes, there was alcohol. Zeke is twenty-two, and his friends, as far as I know, are all legal. And yes, we had some beers, but I swear to you guys, we didn’t get drunk, and we had both stopped after a couple of them,” I said while nodding towards Amber.

I continued, “CC had a bit more to drink than she was used to handling, and she was pretty tipsy. I suggested that she go lay down, hoping that she would sober up before we called a cab home, that was around 10:30 or so. We put her in a guest room that was next to the washroom on the main floor. Um ... I guess I should skip back to Martin’s birthday party to explain what happened there first. It’ll make more sense if you understand the background,” I explained, using my best I’m telling the one-hundred percent truth voice.

“What happened at Martin’s party? How does that have anything to do with last night?” our Mom asked, perplexed.

“Well, Zeke had a bunch of his friends over that night too, and he was in charge then also. Martin’s parents had gone out. Anyways that night was fine, no problems, except for two college guys that were being super rude to Amber...”

“How so, son?” our Dad cut in, his voice showing concern as he looked over at Amber.

“Well, these idiots were staring at her. I mean, a bunch of the guys there looked at her ‘cause she is so pretty and all, but these two jerks made hand motions as if they were having sex with her, and stuff. Amber got pretty upset about it. I stayed next to her the whole night to make sure that she was safe...”

“You better damn well should have. Why the Hell were you guys hanging out at a place where a bunch of college kids were also hanging out in the first place!” our Dad said, raising his voice and getting mad.

“Hush, dear. I know that you’re getting upset because of what happened to Cindy last night and that you’re imagining it as if it had happened to Amber also. David protected his sister, and he saved Cindy last night. We can both understand why they stayed at Martin’s birthday party, now let him continue. And keep your temper down, please, dear,” our Mom admonished our Dad.

Dad closed his mouth and gestured for me to continue. He still looked pissed at me.

Before I could go on, Amber interjected, “Davey protected me, Dad, all night, both nights. He never let me out of his sight; even when I went to the washroom, he watched the door. He wanted to say something to the creeps, but I wouldn’t let him. Boy’s, and men too, well ... they hit on me all the time, Daddy, no one can stop it. I told Davey that if he went up to them that it would just turn into a fight, and then it would ruin our friend’s birthday party. So he just stayed near me the whole time. But I knew they looked rapey, they were disgusting...”

“Yeah. Well, I wanted to kick their asses just for the way they were making sexual gestures at Amber, but ... Well, as she said, I probably would have ended up in a fistfight, and then I would have caught even more trouble for starting something. Anyways, those two guys were there again last night, but nothing happened this time. Our group stayed on the back deck, and Zeke and his friends were all in and around the pool. They didn’t make any gestures or anything at all. At around ten, we all went into the basement to play darts and stuff. Zeke’s group stayed outside. So like I said before, we put CC in the guest room to sober up; at around 11:30, I told everyone I was going to go check on her and see how she was doing,” I explained in detail.

“Yeah, and I said that I would go with him too,” Amber added.

“So we went up, and I had my hand on the doorknob when I heard CC saying what sounded like, ‘No, No, No,’ but it was all muffled. It didn’t sound good, so I burst in and saw one of those same jerks from Martin’s party on top of her. His pants were around his ankles, and he was holding his hand over her mouth. He had poor CC’s pants and underwear off. They were hanging from one of her feet, and her shirt and bra were stuck around her elbows, trapping her arms like a rope. It looked like he was biting or sucking on her chest when we burst in, though he raised his face fast. He was also trying to force her legs apart with his knee...”

“Oh, Daddy! It was so awful ... I am so glad Davey went to check on her. If he didn’t ... I don’t even want to think about it,” Amber moaned, tears forming in her eyes.

“It’s okay, dear, your brother stopped him in time. Come here, Baby,” our Mom told her as she opened her arms to pull her into a tight hug.

“Finish the story, son,” our Dad commanded, his voice softer then.

“Okay ... well ... umm ... I just saw red, Dad. I charged at him; he tried to stand and pull his pants up at the same time. So he was in a crouch, one hand grabbing at his jeans and the other arm up in a blocking position, trying to defend himself. I swept his arm out and away with a downward windmill block and threw a standard Oi-zuki lunge punch. I caught him on the nose with my full power behind it. It exploded, and he was out cold instantly. As soon as I knew that he was incapacitated, I grabbed CC and helped get her shirt and bra back down. Amber ran up while screaming for Martin and pulled her pants back up,” I said matter of factly.

“Davey asked Marty to get his brother and to keep everything quiet, and we agreed that I would go call Mom to come to get us right away. Zeke wanted to call the cops, but CC freaked out even more and said that she didn’t want the cops involved or for her parents to find out. So we waited for Mom and then came here. I know you’re mad that we had a couple beers, but we didn’t get drunk, and David saved her, and I was safe all night, Daddy!” Amber told him while making her doe eyes at him.

I watched my parents’ faces, pretty sure that we were fucked. I would probably not be getting my Dad’s truck after all, and I wouldn’t be too surprised to find out that I was grounded for the whole summer as well.

“Before you guys say anything, I just wanna say that I know that we’re probably in trouble, but I didn’t care about trying to prevent that, and neither did Amber. We only wanted to help our friend, and whatever punishment you give me, I won’t argue with it. Please don’t punish Amber though, it was all my fault, not hers. She went along with everything because of me,” I pleaded.

Amber shot me a look of pure love when she heard me say that.

“Well, David, I must say that I am both disappointed and proud of you at the same time. I am upset that you thought that going to a party with your little sister was a good idea, especially when you knew that a bunch of college kids were going to be there...”

“That’s not fair, Daddy! We have all the same friends! Plus, Zeke is an adult; you guys always say as long as an adult is there, it’s okay to hang out!” Amber said indignantly.

“Don’t interrupt pumpkin. You know that by ‘adult,’ we mean a parent, not an older brother who let’s underage kids drink. I know all of your friends are the same, but we expect David to be responsible, and he is a year older than you. However, I am proud of how he takes care of you and how he stood up and saved Cindy. I hope that asshole’s nose smarts him for a long time...”

“Todd! Language, please!” our Mom scolded.

“Yes, dear,” our Dad sighed.

“We are both proud of how serious you take protecting your sister, David, and for how you helped Cindy. We know how hard it is to not do the things your friends are doing and how tempting it is to experiment with booze and drugs at your ages. We expect better from you because you’re both normally good kids and don’t get into trouble very often. What do you think, dear? Grounded for two weeks with some extra chores?” our Mom asked our Dad.

“Hmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of a month...”

“Don’t you think that’s a little harsh, dear? I mean, think back to what you were doing at David’s age. Two weeks takes him to his birthday. They can also both wash all of the vehicles next Saturday and give all the outside windows a wash too for extra chores. Plus, they can lose their allowances for two weeks. I think that sounds fair, don’t you, Todd?” Mom negotiated with our Dad.

“I think you spoil them ... But I guess that would be fair, only because you guys did the right thing and called us though. That we are both proud of. And just so we are clear, no more parties at Martin’s. In fact, we don’t want either of you to go there again without us speaking to his parents first. Got it?” Dad demanded.

“Yes, Dad,” we both echoed at the same time.

“Good. Now I need to get back to work. Gimme a hug and a kiss, princess. I love you both, and I’ll see you tomorrow,” Dad said as he hugged and kissed Amber.

“Now you two go see to Cindy, and I’m going to make brunch. Eggs, bacon, and waffles sound good?” Mom inquired

“That would be awesome, Mom,” Amber squealed.

“Yeah, that’d be great, Ma!” I squealed a bit too.

I was feeling pretty hungry, and my headache was fading. I made myself another coffee and then headed back to my room. Amber made herself and CC a coffee as well and followed me up.

“Davey, I’m going to wake CC up now. I’ll get you after, okay?” she queried while looking at me with pure love in her eyes.

“Yeah, just lemme know when,” I quipped.

I laid down, resting my head, even though my headache was almost gone, thankfully. A few minutes later, Amber came into my room and gently shook me.

“Hey, Bro, CC is pretty messed up. Which I figured she would be. She’s going to take a shower, so if you need to use the washroom, now would be the best time, okay?” she said softly.

“Yeah, I’ll take a leak right now. I hope she will be okay...”

“Yeah,” Amber sighed sadly.

I relieved myself and went back to lay down; a few minutes later, I heard the shower start. I was contemplating just how lucky I thought that we were for only being grounded for two weeks. I had been expecting to receive a much harsher punishment. I looked up as my sister came into my room from the hallway, and I leered at her. She was sexy as Hell in her nighty. She gave me a lopsided grin as she locked my door behind her and glided over to where I was propped up on my bed.

“Hey ... hero. I am so hot for you, Davey. What you did last night got me so wet. As bad as I feel for CC, it still turned me on big time watching you save her. You put that asshole down with authority, Baby! I think you deserve a reward. So I’m going to suck my big brothers’ cock while CC is busy in the shower. I need to taste you ... swallow you. I want you to cum down my throat, Baby,” Amber purred to me seductively while she slowly pulled my jogging pants and boxers down.

My cock thought that her idea was a great one and was already standing tall and proud, just waiting for attention. I groaned as my sister wasted no time and gobbled up my cock into her warm wet mouth. Her talented tongue swirled around the head of my rod, and it felt so damn good that it made me hiss with a sudden intake of breath. My abs became rock hard as they involuntarily flexed due to her ministrations. Her tiny hand did its best to encircle my shaft, falling short by a fair margin. She stroked me softly as her mouth started to bob up and down, taking me slowly deeper and deeper with each suck.

“Oh, Baby. That feels so good. I really needed this. You’re so good to me. Oh fuck, Amb, you’re so sexy when you suck me. Damn, Baby, I love you so much. Oh ... yes ... just like that ... fuck you take me so deeply now, Sis, oh fuck. Don’t stop, Baby. Yes ... just like that. You’re going to make me shoot. Ahhhhh, so deep ... just like that, Baby. Don’t stop ... going to cum ... shit ... oh fuck. I’m cumming, Baby ... I’m cuuummiinnnng!” I moaned quietly as I shot blast after blast of my hot sticky sperm deep into her mouth. I felt her throat convulse on my cock as she swallowed each spurt.

“Mmmmmmm,” Amber moaned as she greedily sucked up each drop that I could give her.

“Oh, Baby. I love you so goddamned much. You make me feel like a king. Come up and kiss me, my little Honey Peach! I can’t wait until we’re alone. I need to make love to you,” I whispered while pulling her gently up to my lips.

We lay cuddled until we heard the water stop in the bathroom.

“You should go make sure that CC is alright, and I’ll meet you downstairs for breakfast. I’m starving!” I said with a grin while smacking her ass cheek and giving her a quick kiss.

“You’re always starving. You eat more than a pack of wild dogs!” Amber laughed while standing and making her way back to her room.

I made my way downstairs as the smell of bacon made my stomach growl.

“Mmmmm, smells great, Mom!” I said when I entered the kitchen as my stomach growled loudly for a second time.

“Do you know if your sister and Cindy are going to be coming down soon?” Mom asked me.

“I think so—CC took a shower, I just heard the water shut off right before coming down,” I replied.

“Okay, and just so you know, David. I am really proud of you for saving Cindy last night and for being honest with your Father and me. I know it’s tempting to drink with your friends, but please be careful son, we worry about you two,” Mom said while smiling at me.

“I know, Mom. I’m sorry about the party last night and everything. I’m just glad that I got to her in time,” I sighed.

“Here, eat up, my baby boy.”

“Thanks, Mom!” I said as she pushed me a plate overflowing with food—three eggs, four toast, six pieces of bacon, a pile of hash browns, and two waffles. It looked like a good place to start ending my hunger strike or to be temporarily shutting up my tapeworm.

I looked up from the kitchen table, where I was still scarfing down my food, and saw CC and Amber coming down the stairs. CC looked haggard. I was so used to seeing her all bubbly and cute, her eyes twinkling with fun and joy. She looked scared, timid, and hesitant instead, a result of that asshole rapist. I sincerely hoped that he got run over by a bus. Her eyes darted everywhere at once, and she had a death grip on my sister’s hand. I could see that her knuckles were white with tension. She looked embarrassed to see my Mom and couldn’t look her in the eyes. She looked into mine, though, and gave me a tiny grateful look of appreciation.

“Hey, CC. How is your head feeling? I had a pretty bad headache when I woke up,” I asked her as I stood up and went over to her while opening my arms up for a hug.

“Hey, David. Thank you for saving me last night. My head is okay; Amber gave me some Advil,” she said with her voice so low that I could barely hear her as she threw her arms around me into a bear hug.

She clutched herself to me and just started sobbing. She obviously didn’t want to let me go, so I held her for a long time and let her cry herself out. I stroked her back and kissed the top of her head, and whispered to her that it was ‘okay, Baby’ over and over again. By the time that she pulled back, her eyes were all puffy and red, and my shirt was soaked with her tears. Amber handed her a tissue, and I led her to sit at the table so that she could eat something.

“Oh, Honey,” our Mom said as she stepped over to her and hugged her too. “It’s okay, Cindy, you’re safe here, and we’ll keep our promise not to tell anyone. Although I do wish that you would reconsider that. Your Mom would only want to help you, sweetheart, and that guy should go to jail,” our Mom stated with a compassionate voice.

“I know Mrs. Knowlton, but I can’t deal with that. Please ... I ... I just want to forget it ... I don’t want everyone looking at me like I’m a freak ... And my Mom would yell at me for drinking and tell me that it was all my fault anyway,” she said as her voice trailed off softly as she shuddered.

“No, she wouldn’t CC! Your Mom might be upset that you drank, but she wouldn’t blame you for almost being raped. That’s not your fault at all! The only person to blame for that is that asshole himself!” Amber said forcefully.

“Amber! Language! I tolerated it last night because you were very upset, and rightfully so, but not today,” she scolded.

“Sorry, Mom, but that’s the best word that I know for that piece of garbage!” Amber retorted.

“Hey, CC. I just want you to know that I will always protect you ... Okay? I’m so sorry that I didn’t get there sooner, Sweetie. I ... I feel so bad. That guy though, he won’t hurt you again; you have my word!” I said earnestly.

“Thank you, David,” CC whispered to me.

“Can you eat something, Honey? Some bacon and eggs? Toast? Waffles?” our Mom asked.

“Some toast and bacon, please. Can I have another coffee?” she asked softly.

“Of course, CC. I’ll make one for you, Hon,” Amber replied.

After making CC a plate of food, our Mom informed us that she had to go to work for a few hours. She also told us that we would be canceling our normal Memorial day trip to Portland the next day. Usually, we went to watch the parade. CC asked if she could spend the night again, and our Mom told her that, of course, she could, that she was always welcome at our house.

I finished eating, cleaned up the dishes, and went back upstairs to read a book. CC was still nibbling at her plate, and Amber was keeping her company.


“Come in,” I yelled in response to someone knocking on the bathroom door to my bedroom.

CC appeared at my door wearing one of Amber’s t-shirts; it was solid black and very tight on her chest. She also had a pair of my sister’s joggers on and was going barefoot; she had her long brown hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. Her normally bright and playful, luminous brown eyes beseeched mine with a dull and haunted look. Her skin looked pale, and she was hugging herself under her breasts in a self-conscious manner.

“Hi, David. Can I ... um ... can I sit with you, please?” CC asked shyly, almost timidly.

“Sure, of course. Sit right here, CC,” I answered her while patting the spot next to me. I moved to sit upright on my bed and leaned my back up against the wall.

“Thanks,” she squeaked out softly.

I sighed inwardly; this was not the happy, confident, outgoing Cindy that I was used to. I fervently wished that she would come out of the other side of this and get back to her lovely old self. I vowed that I would do whatever it took to help her recover.

“Of course, CC! I’m here for you, and I always will be, okay?” I said.

“That means a lot to me, David,” she said, her eyes finally meeting and searching mine, the fearful desperation that I saw there was disheartening.

As she crawled up onto my bed, I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to lean on me, kissing the top of her head as I did so. She sighed and cuddled into me contentedly. She smelled nicely of my sister’s shampoo, and there was a faint hint of the vanilla perfume that she usually wore on her skin as well. I really liked that scent on her.

“David...”

“Yeah, Cindy?”

“Can ... can I ask you a question? Please?” she asked forlornly.

“CC, you can ask me anything. You never have to worry about me, okay? We have been friends for what? Eleven years now? Other than Amber, and the twins, you’re my oldest friend, you know. You’re just like a sister to me,” I told her.

I saw movement, and my sister’s head popped into my room from the bathroom.

“I’m going to take my shower now, guys. CC, I’ll leave this door unlocked in case you need to use the toilet or something,” Amber informed us.

“Okay, Sis.”

“Okay.”

She shut the door, and we heard the water start. CC turned onto her side, facing into me; she wrapped her left arm around my body, pulling herself in closer, cuddling me as I held her shoulders. I felt her large breasts smooshed up against my ribs, and I could tell then that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Even though I was in love with my sister, and even though I realized that what CC was feeling right then wasn’t anything sexual, I couldn’t help the physical reaction that I was getting. My cock hardened; it was very noticeable as it grew to its full nine inches across my waist. And other than pushing her off me and throwing a blanket over my lap, I couldn’t hide it. Damn fucking cock, always betraying me the bastard.

I could tell right away that CC noticed it. Her breathing paused for a second and then sped up as it hitched in her chest. Her arm tightened across my torso, and I couldn’t tell if she was afraid or not. Her reaction definitely seemed as if she was nervous.

“I’m sorry, CC, I didn’t mean it. I can’t ... can’t help it ... It’s a physical reaction. Please don’t freak out. You’re completely safe with me. I won’t try anything. I’m sorry ... I really am,” I babbled.

“It’s ... it’s okay, David. You’re probably the only guy that I feel safe with right now, other than my Dad. I know that you would never hurt me. You saved me, David, I ... I can never thank you enough or even show it. I feel so safe right now with you holding me. I had such horrible nightmares last night,” she shuddered in memory.

I blew out a long breath, “I couldn’t even begin to imagine what you’re feeling or going through, Cindy,” I sighed, giving her shoulders a squeeze as I kissed her head again, “What did you want to ask me, sweetheart?”

“I ... I ... Well, do you think that there’s something wrong with me?” she asked softly, her voice trembling.

“No, I don’t, not at all, not even close. I think that before what happened last night, that you were one of the most outgoing and beautiful people that I knew. Your personality was spunky, fun, and mischievous, all good things. You were always bubbly, friendly, and you’re very smart too. I love your quick wit, and plus, you’re a very pretty girl physically as well. We all love being around you, CC. I hope that you can get back to how you were, and I will do anything I can to help you do that,” I vowed.

“If ... if nothing is wrong with me ... then ... then why did Jason cheat on me? Why did that asshole attack me last night, David? I ... I feel like I must be damaged goods or something. I dunno ... I keep thinking that it must be something about me. Maybe my tits or something. That’s all that guys seem to want. Sometimes I wish that I could just cut them off,” she said as she started to sob into my chest.

“Hey, shh-shh. Don’t think like that, Sweetie! Your body is fine, big tits or not. It’s nothing to do with you at all. It’s just those two assholes, and unfortunately, the world is full of asshole men out there. Yes, some men will notice your tits first, but they aren’t worth your time of day. A good guy would see you as a person first and appreciate your body after, and he would treasure you if you were to offer it to him.

“You’re an awesome chickita. You’re sexy, smart, funny, and sweet! Some guy will figure all that out one day. You just need to have patience, Sweetie. Jason was a dickwad! Why he cheated on you is a mystery, and with Suzie Cook of all people, she’s plain nasty! It’s his loss, plus if I was in your shoes, I would be happy that he cheated on you!” I said confidently.

“You really believe all that, David? You’re not just sayin’ it? Ya know, to try and make me feel better? And why should I be happy with Jason cheating on me? I don’t understand,” she asked, perplexed.

I pulled her tighter into me and hugged her with both arms while kissing her forehead. She squeezed back, and I heard her sigh contentedly again. I was glad that she felt comfortable enough to stay with me even though my cock was a crowbar in my pants at the moment. Her tits were soft, pliant, and yet very firm pressing into me. They felt really nice, and even though I would never do anything about it, I definitely wanted to.

I couldn’t help but remember all the times that I had used her as jerk off material; I was almost always thinking about her before, especially after the first few months of hitting puberty. I thought of her all the way up until just recently when Amber replaced her as my number one fantasy. I mean, I did think of other girls also back before discovering my sister that way, but CC had been tops in my mind. I’d had a serious crush on her at one point, and I was secretly glad when she and Jason had broken up. None of that mattered anymore because I was in love with Amber, and she was my future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.