Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 10: Confrontation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Confrontation - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, May 25, 1996, Sanford Maine

Whew, it was a real scorcher out, and I felt like I had lost five pounds in sweat. I had been mowing the lawn and trimming the bushes all morning. I’d already finished the front and was working on the back. I had cleaned the pool and the hot tub as well, and the hedges were all that I had left to do.

I was keeping up my end of the bargain to be allowed to go to Martin’s house until midnight again. It was a party hosted by some college kids and Zeke, Martin’s older brother; he’d said that we could all join in if we stayed cool. He was willing to sell us booze, which was a sweet deal for us. We kind of fibbed to our folks, the party became a gathering, and the college kids weren’t mentioned. Neither was the fact that there were not going to be any parents there either. I had just started trimming the hedge that divided our property from the Ander’s house on our right when I sensed movement coming up from behind me.

“Hey, Bro. You look super sweaty!” Amber said as she walked past me wearing a small black bikini.

It was three tiny triangles of black cloth. Meager enough that over three-quarters of her breasts were bulging out at all angles. The bottoms were almost as small as her new lacy underwear. The front triangle was a tad smaller than her pubic area, so if she hadn’t already been bare down there, she would’ve needed to shave a good portion of it. She spun around when she noticed me staring at her, and I tried in vain to close my mouth and stop drooling. Her ass crack was covered, but the beautiful sides of her cheeks were hanging out as if to say, ‘hey, what’s up?’. Which was cheeky in itself because they definitely knew ‘what was up,’ every damn cock within viewing distance.

I swear my sister really was a She-Devil sometimes. I mean, she knew exactly what effect that would have on me. I tried to will myself to stay soft. My cock thought that it was time to choose a side, so he decided to stand up for what he believed in. He obviously sided with the sexy sister that welcomed him in with open, warm spots—the traitor. Because of her, I had to hope that my folks didn’t come out to see their son doing yard work with a piece of wood bulging out of his shorts. This was one of the negatives about having a very large cock; it was impossible to hide when it got hard.

“You are a Demon; if Mom or Dad sees me now, they’ll think I’m a perv!” I whispered accusingly, giving her my version of the wounded puppy dog look.

Amber glided over to where I was clipping the hedge near our pool and stopped just short of causing her gorgeous tits to smoosh into my upper abs. The way that she walked over to me didn’t help my erection problem either. Her hips swayed seductively, and her breasts jiggled enticingly while her mouth wore a crooked sexy grin. Yep, evil as only a teenage girl who has recently discovered her sexiness could be, or a bona fide She-Devil, one of those two.

“Aww, poor, Baby. You look so ... uncomfortable ... in this heat. Would you like it if your sweet baby sister went and got you something cold to drink? An ice tea, or something, Baby?” she spoke softly, making sure that only I could hear her while batting her eyelashes at me.

“Um ... yeah. That would be great, actually. Ice tea sounds perfect right now. So does the idea of you wearing a burlap sack. It’s so not fair, look at what you did to me,” I mock-complained, glancing down at the hard bulge in my shorts. “I swear someone needs to invent a pill that gets rid of erections,” I grinned ruefully.

“I’ll be right back, lover,” Amber said as she made sure to exaggerate her ass movements as she swayed away from me, giggling the whole time.

I groaned; my eyes were traitors too, they refused to look elsewhere until she disappeared back into the house. I figured that I would have the hedges all done in about another twenty minutes. Then I could take a dip in the pool before lunch. I turned back towards the bush; at least in this direction, no one could see that my cock was doing its best impression of a crowbar.

“Hey, Davey. Here’s a big tall glass of ice tea for you,” Amber said in a husky sultry voice as she came up from behind me a minute later, her fingertips snaking out to trail sensually across my lower back.

“Thanks, Amber,” I mumbled while my eyes tried to figure out where to look. She was so bloody hot that they bounced all over her body.

“You know how sexy you look cutting the hedge, big brother? Watching your muscles flex and bunch up when you clip makes me get so very wet. I keep imagining that your arms are flexing like that while wrapped around me. Holding me and making me move up and down on your huge cock. Mmmm, you don’t realize just how gorgeous you are at all. Do you, Davey?” she purred at me quietly while her gaze roamed all over my shirtless chest and arms in appreciation.

“I’m not half as sexy as you are in that bikini; besides, that’s just because you love me, Amb,” I grunted as I drank half of my ice tea.

“Nah, Babe, it’s just the truth that you don’t see. You know that CC has a major case of the hots for you right now, don’t you?” she inquired.

“What! I don’t buy that, no way,” I said incredulously.

“Yes, way, brother. Don’t tell her that I told you, but she admitted it to me the other day. I mean, it’s so bloody obvious that you’d have to be blind not to notice. You can see, right?” she asked while waving her hand in front of my face exaggeratedly.

“But ... but ... CC has been my friend forever! She always jokes around with me,” I spluttered.

“Yeah, and the jokes are a bit more flirty now, Davey, or have you not noticed? I mean, since when did she start calling you a stud? Huh? I have seen how she’s been looking at you, especially when you don’t see. So I asked her what was up about it. She tried to deny it, but then she caved when I told her exactly what I had seen her doing.

“She wants you so bad, but it sucks. I wish she didn’t because she’s my best friend. She can never know about us for sure now. Just be careful about how you flirt with her. Okay, Baby? I don’t want her hurt. I’m telling you this so that if she tries anything tonight when we are all drinking, that you’ll be somewhat prepared. I don’t want you doing anything dumb,” she smiled sweetly at me while explaining all that.

“Yeah! Holy shit, though! I mean, wow! Thanks for telling me, Sis. If she does anything, I’ll blow it off somehow. Blame it on being good friends for too long or something. Jeez, I never saw this one coming,” I sighed.

“Here, finish your ice tea, and I’ll get you another. Get the hedges done and then jump in the pool with me. I’m going to tan until you’re ready to swim. I wish you could rub oil all over me, especially the naughty parts,” Amber whispered huskily.

“Goddamit, you’re mean,” I groaned quietly as my cock got so big and hard that it would probably count as a concealed weapon in some states.

Amber giggled her ass off as she glided away to lay down on a lounge chair.

I got back to the task at hand and finished clipping the hedges, raked up the mess, and swept down the patio. I was finally done with everything, and I was super hot and very dirty. I had bits of grass and leaves stuck all over my sweaty torso.

“I’ll be back out to swim in a few minutes, Sis. I’ve gotta shower first. I’m way too dirty to jump in the pool, and I just cleaned it,” I said as I made my way to the house.

“That reminds me I need the book that I am reading that I forgot in my room,” she said as she winked at me and followed me in.

“Hey, son. So you’re all finished up with the yard work?” our Dad asked, looking up from where he was reading while sitting in his recliner.

“Yeah, I did the lawns, the trimming, and I cleaned both the pool and the hot tub and swept the patio. I just finished and was heading up for a shower, and then was going to take a dip,” I answered.

“Good. Thanks, David. I appreciate it. I left both of your allowances on the kitchen counter. Your mother and I were just about on our way out to do the groceries for the week. Is there anything either of you wants in particular?” our Dad asked us.

“Thanks, Daddy!” Amber yelled while grabbing her allowance. “Ummm, can you get more Nutella, please? Oh ... and bacon!” she replied while she hurried back to hug our Dad as she gave him a sweet smile.

“All I can think of is strawberry jam. I know that it was almost empty last time that I had some. Thanks for the money, Pops!” I told him as I grabbed mine and made my way upstairs.

I quickly stripped down out of my sweat-soaked clothes and started the shower. It was the hottest day that we’d had so far that year, but I still made the water’s temperature almost scalding. It sounds counter-intuitive, but it actually makes the air feel cooler when you get out after. I got in, soaped up, and got clean; it felt good.

The vision of my sister in her bikini was still in my mind, and my member started to stir again, hoping for attention. I started jerking off while thinking about the sex that we’d had last night. It was so hot; after a lot of touching each other and kissing all over, she had sunk down onto my flagpole and rode me until we both came. After which, she had swung around and put her pussy over my face, asking me to eat her as she sucked my cock clean.

I was a little hesitant at first, but then I just figured what the Hell. I had eaten her ass and tasted my cum on her mouth, so eating her freshly fucked honey pit wasn’t that big a deal. I loved licking her and tonguing her tight hole all the time anyway. So I dove right in; my cum ran out into my mouth with a lot of her juice. It ended up that it actually turned me on; a lot. It didn’t taste bad at all either, a little salty from my sperm maybe, but her juices were delicious as usual. When I realized that it was our juices ‘mixed’ together and knowing just how much being ‘us’ meant to me. Well, licking up ‘us’ became something erotic in my mind, and I became very enthusiastic about doing it.

Amber really got off on it, and she sucked me like mad. She kept pausing during her sucking and licking to tell me how much it turned her on that I was licking up both our ‘mess’ together. I think that she really worked herself up on feeling me eating my own cum.

She rubbed her mound all over my face, and she came hard and quick. After cumming, she asked me to eat out her ass and finger her at the same time, so I did. I loved her ass; it turned me on like crazy to stick my tongue in it. That was a huge understatement, like saying that sugar was sweet or that sex was fun.

She continued sucking my cock as I licked her asshole and fingered her tight beautiful pussy. She had taken about seven inches into her mouth and throat again, which felt amazing. Then without any warning at all, she had started to finger my butt. She spat on my pucker and slowly pushed one in, up to the second knuckle. She kept adding more spit and working at it until she was all the way in. I just moaned and licked her asshole even harder.

Once she had her finger all the way up inside of me, she started to wiggle it around exploring, and she also started pulling and pushing it in and out. It had felt so fucking good, but I was ashamed for liking it. But I did like it, and it felt amazing. She sucked me in super deep and fingered me as I writhed underneath her. I exploded into her throat, which then triggered another climax from her.

We didn’t talk about it at all afterward, and I wasn’t about to bring it up. I hoped that she didn’t think that I liked guys or anything weird like that, because I didn’t. I was seriously embarrassed because I had really enjoyed what she did. Later on, when I wasn’t feeling super aroused, I then felt dirty about it, in a bad way. (I explained this teenage boy butt thing earlier, and seeing that it had been merely days since my first bum experience, I regretfully admit that I had not matured in any significant manner during that time).

Remembering what she had done to me the night before and what I had done to her had me moaning as I stroked myself harder then. I was guiltily thinking about how good her finger had felt combined with her mouth on my cock. Because I was super horny at that moment, her fingering me was something that I could fantasize about. I was confused, and I knew that I would feel bad about it after I came.

I heard the bathroom door open.

“Hey, Baby! Mom and Dad just left. What’s taking you so long?” she asked as she popped her head through the shower curtain.

I just looked at her as I kept stroking myself, grunting with the effort. She grinned sexily when she saw what I was doing.

“Mmmmm, that is so fucking hot, Baby! Were you thinking about me? Did I get you all hot and bothered before, big brother?” she asked innocently while she rustled around on the other side of the curtain.

“Yes, always you, Amber, only you. And you did get me all hot and bothered, you big tease,” I said with a moan as I thought about my tongue in her ass and her finger in mine.

She stepped into the shower with me, and her green eyes sparkled with naughty desire. Her fantastic tits jiggled as she moved towards me. Her bare pussy looked so sexy and inviting. Her mouth was enticing, and she had a sexy pout on her lips.

“Mmmmm, Baby. Your cock looks so delicious, and you turn me on so much that you drive me crazy. Which part of me do you want to look at, Davey? My ass? I know how much you love my ass. You want it, don’t you, Baby? You just love your little sisters’ tight, firm, bouncy ass, hmmm? Tell me how much you wanna fuck it, Baby,” she purred as she turned around and bent over to show me her perfect butt.

I groaned and reached out and grabbed it with my free hand while still fisting my cock with my right. Amber moaned as I touched her and spread her legs wider. The view of her asshole and Venus mound from that angle brought my arousal spiking up. I needed her, I wanted her, and I was going to take her as presented.

I stepped forward while holding her hip with one hand, and I lined up my rigid rod with the other. She was steamy and sopping wet. I pushed in and pulled her to me.

“Oh! Davey! ... Yes! Take me, Honey! Use me and love me. Oh!” she grunted in pleasant surprise.

I had sunk an inch into her velvet purse, and my cock head throbbed with delight. It was home, and it was time to wear out my welcome. I grabbed her other hip and pulled her back while I thrust with my pelvis. I sank about half of my length into her. I pulled out slowly and then slammed back in, going deeper. I repeated this over and over, withdrawing slowly and slamming back in fast and hard. It was only a few strokes until I was bottomed out inside her; she was taking my whole nine inches. She was moaning gutturally with each thrust.

“Oh, oh, oh ... Davey! It’s so good, Baby! Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck me! Oh ... shit, Baby. So good ... you fuck me so good. Uggh. Harder, Baby. Do me harder. That’s it ... oh yeah, Baby. That’s it, fuck your sister’s tight pussy. Harder ugggh. So good. I’m gonna cum, Baby. Oh shit! Making me ... ugghh ... almost there. I’m ... I’mmm cuuuuuuummmmmminnnnggg! Unnnnnngngghhhhh. I’m ... cuuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnngggg!” she screamed as I slammed into her over and over again.

Entering her from behind like that was an amazing feeling. It was like her tiny sex tunnel had a little built-in tongue that was licking the underside of my cock head with each thrust. That felt way different than missionary or when she was on top. She was so tight yet so slick with her natural lubrication that it didn’t chafe. It just felt insanely good as her silken vice-like grip clamped down on me like a wrestler’s chokehold.

“Oh fuck, Amber! This feels so fucking good! I’m going to cum, Baby. Going to cum in your tight little pussy, Sis ... Ugggh. I need it sooo bad. You want your big brother to spill his seed in you. Don’t you, baby sister? You love getting fucked by your brother ... It turns you on so much ... like me. I love sticking my cock inside my baby sisters’ pussy ... and shooting in her. Filling her with my naughty jizz. Oh! Fuck! I’m going to cum! Ugggghhhhhh! Shit, Baby, I’m cuuuuummmiinnng in yooooouuuuu!” I yelled as I slammed into her hard, shooting a huge load deep within her, as pulse after pulse flooded her insides.

Her love canal was so tight that my cum was squishing out between my cock and her walls. It created a white froth as I didn’t stop my thrusting. She had gone semi-limp right after her screaming orgasm, and I was holding her up with one arm around her waist; the other was holding her by the left tit. I pumped the last few shots of my jism and grunted in animalistic pleasure as I squeezed it. My sister’s sweet body had taken another load from her brother’s manhood, and every time I thought like that, it just made me want to do it all over again right away.

I withdrew my cock and stood her up, kissing her neck as she struggled to regain her strength.

“Oh god, Davey. I’m never going to get used to how good it feels when you fuck me. I never understood the expression ‘it hurts so good’ before, until now. Your cock is so freakin’ big, Baby! It fills me up to the point where I am overstuffed, and it hurts a bit, but it feels so amazingly good at the same time.

“My orgasms are so powerful that they make me feel faint. It was nothing even close to this when I used to masturbate before. If I had known just how good sex was going to be with you, my brother! Well, I would have seduced you two years ago when I first started playing with myself!” she spoke with quivering enthusiasm, her voice shaky from sexual exertion.

“I’ve always tried to imagine what sex would be like. How it would feel to be inside a pussy or to get a blow job. Hell, even just a handjob. Nothing could have prepared me for how awesome it is, and although I have no experience with other girls. I somehow know that what we have is way better than what we would get with anyone else. Our orgasms are so strong. It felt so good fucking you from behind, Baby, and your ass felt so amazing to bang into!” I said while turning her around to face me while grabbing it.

“That’s ‘cause my ass is your favorite part of me!” she said as she giggled and threw her arms around my neck to draw me down for a kiss.

“That’s not true, actually. My favorite part of you, Amber, is who you are. A very close second would be your eyes and face. I swear I could live frozen in your gaze and never even realize that my life had slipped on by. It’s when you smile at me, though, with your full love showing, that is my favorite thing. Your eyes speak volumes, and your smile energizes me like the sun does a leaf. I can soak up your love like it’s a physical thing, Baby.

“I felt that way about your smiles since as far back as I can remember, even when you smiled at me as a baby. They always made me feel special, and now they do even more so. When it comes to sex, yeah, fuck, it’s good. Like amazingly good, and your body is perfection, like an angel come to Earth. So yeah, I love that too, and your ass is one of my biggest turn-ons, in a huge list of them. But it’s your eyes, Baby. It’s your eyes that will always get me, though, ‘cause you’re my Amber, and I love you more than life itself,” I said to her in a serious tone, willing her to understand.

“Oh, Davey! You should be a poet, you know. The words you say to me sometimes ... they are just so ... so breathtaking. You make my heart go pitter-patter with excitement when you talk to me like that, Baby. It makes me think, ‘Oh, how could I feel even more love for this man when I am already so full I’m bursting? Yet I do, and the impossible grows,” she said, her face glowing with emotion, as she pulled me down for another sensual kiss.

I grabbed the soap and washed us both quickly so we could get out. We ended up on my bed, our bodies entwined tightly together as we softly kissed and caressed each other. The pool was forgotten; I had more important things to take a dip in. We took our time, and we made love, gently and tenderly. Our lovemaking was emotionally fulfilling, different from our fucking. Sometimes we needed the raw animal lust, but we were discovering that we also needed to simply make love—the spiritually connecting and passionate kind of lovemaking. We learned we needed that just as much, if not more.

Looking back at ‘us’ and how we started, it would be easy for an outsider to wonder at how fast our progression had gone from a normal platonic sibling relationship to a full-blown serious and sexual one. Not to mention that the relationship was also a fully loving romantic one that demanded a lifetime commitment. Have no illusions; we were truly in love with each other as much as any two people could be. It is not easy to convey to strangers what fifteen years of growing up together did for us and just how deep and strong the foundations of our incestuous relationship were. We were already remarkable in our sibling dependency. We not only relied upon each other, but we needed each other as well.

We literally did everything together at all stages of life. It was not as big a leap as one might think to form a sexual bond when we came of age. We spent almost fifty percent of our time together without our parents. I naturally had a huge place for Amber in my heart from when she was born, and our parents had constantly reinforced that with positive and caring emotions. My sister felt that love, which was much stronger than the average sibling shows.

I spent more time with my sister than even our parents did. When we started to grow and learned about fantasy, I was the image that she saw in her mind when she learned about Princes, Knights, and Warriors. I was the face that she put to any Hero type that we read about or imagined. She was the face that I put to any Princesses, Damsels in distress types, or warrior women who fought alongside their men.

When she skinned a knee, I kissed it better. If a kid hurt her feelings, I talked to her and made her smile again. If a scary storm happened at night, I cuddled her underneath the blankets. If she thought that there was a monster in her closet, I checked it. We shared the same friends, interests, and we grew up as best friends. She saw me as a life mate a long time before I did.

When she hit puberty, I was her only real love interest, even though I didn’t know that at the time. It was I who she thought about when she masturbated. It was I who she wished that she could marry one day. She knew that it was wrong and that she wasn’t supposed to think about me in that way. However, she couldn’t change how she felt, and she didn’t want to. Unlike me, she never felt guilty about it; she simply thought that society could go take a flying leap off a cliff.

She’d had years to think about what she needed and what she wanted. Amber knew without a doubt that she desired to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with me. She wanted me to take her virginity; she wanted to mate with me for life. I, being a horny teenage boy, had a much harder time of it. So it took me a few sexual encounters to ease my conscience enough to embrace what I truly wanted deep down inside anyway. I didn’t have years of thought behind it. I just knew one day that she made me sexually aroused.

I did have the protector role well mapped out, though, so it had given me pause. I thought that I should be protecting her from my own feelings and desires. Which was like trying to stop a fire with a piece of paper for all the good that it did. When I first realized that Amber was a sexual creature, it didn’t take too long after that to figure out that I was in love with her. I had always been in love with her; the sexual part just mutated what type of ‘in love’ it was, or more accurately, how I saw that love.

So it was natural for us to progress from being mutually attracted to each other, acting on it, and forming a serious relationship. One that was fully sexual within a couple of weeks time. Even though it was fast, it seemed normal to us, especially because we didn’t have anything else to compare it to. It didn’t take me long to erase any doubts in my mind about being with her, my Amber.

“Hey, Sis, I just got off the phone with Martin. He said not to bother bringing any swimwear. Apparently, his brother told him that the pool was reserved for his friends only. I guess he has over thirty people going, and they want to have all of their girls in bathing suits. We’re allowed to hang out on the deck if we stay out of their way, and we have the basement all to ourselves. I told him we were calling a cab to bring us over at around six,” I informed her while smiling at her with eager anticipation.

“Okay, but it’s too bad that I couldn’t wear my new bikini over there,” she said as she smiled mischievously.

“Yeah, well, I’m actually glad that you can’t, not around those college idiots. I would probably end up needing to fight them off you, and that would spoil everyone’s fun,” I said in all seriousness.


We arrived at Martin’s at 6:20 and rang the bell. I glanced over at my sister next to me and again couldn’t get over how smokin’ hot she was. Wearing another new outfit, she looked like a young sexy woman more than a young teen girl. She had worn a short blue denim skirt that hugged her hips tightly, showing off her perfect ass, and she had a white tank top on that accented her boobs gorgeously. Her long blonde hair was loose over her shoulders and fell down to the middle of her back. Her bright green eyes were accented with a powder blue eye-shadow with black mascara. Her lips were the same light pink that she always wore lately, and that suited her perfectly. She wore knee-high black leather form-fitting boots that showed off her shapely calves. The bracelet and silver hoop earrings finished off her look to a tee.

I was in black cargo shorts and a tight white t-shirt, and my hair was gelled how I liked it, a little spikey. I had also shaved and splashed some cologne on. (I had started wearing it every day since Amber had told me how much she loved the scent).

“Hey, guys! Shit, Amber! You’re so bloody hot, again! So when are we going out, huh?” Martin greeted us as he opened the door.

“When are we going out? As soon as pigs fly, Hell freezes over, and you’re declared the last man on Earth ... and even then, I just might have to do my hair that night!” she quipped with an evil laugh as she pushed by him through the door.

“Ooooh, Bro. Sorry, but I didn’t bring any Aloe for the burn,” I quipped as I chuckled while I also moved past him.

“It’s all good, Bro. She just likes the chase!” he grinned slickly.

“Is everyone here yet?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, you guys were the last. We’re all out back for now,” Martin said.

“Hey, um ... who do we pay for some beers? I figured me and Amb would split a six-pack,” I queried.

“Zeke will hook you up; it’s twenty for eight, so you might as well do four each instead,” he replied.

“Cool.”

“Hey Martin, I ahh ... I guess I should have asked this before ... but ... are those two creepy guys here again? I mean, I know that my Bro will protect me and all, but they did make me very uncomfortable last time,” Amber asked quietly.

“Um ... well ... I never saw what you described. So, to be honest, I don’t know who those two guys even are. So ... maybe they are? I dunno; my brother has a lot of friends. If they are and they do anything like last time, just get me, and I’ll get Zeke to deal with it. He’s cool,” Martin assured her.

“Okay. Thanks, Marty,” my sister said with a touch of relief in her voice.

“No worries, and if you do get nervous or something, you can always come to me, and I’ll hold you,” Martin said, leering at her with a smirk and a wink.

“Pigs, Hell, last man thing, and my hair probably needs washing...” my sister laughed.

“Women are always so damn difficult. Am I right, Bro?” he quipped as he elbowed me with a grin.

“Yeah, but I get her point though, you are small and kinda ugly!” I chided.

“Man, I love you guys! Let’s go out back and get y’all some beers,” he laughed mirthfully.

As we stepped out onto the deck, we heard the loud buzzing of multiple simultaneous conversations filling the backyard. There were at least thirty college-aged looking people; about close to half of them were women, and most of those were wearing bikinis. The majority of the guys were shirtless, and everyone had a drink or a beer in their hands. There was a lot of giggling and splashing going on from about a dozen of them or so that were in the pool. It was still quite warm, and the sun had just begun its final segment of descent into dusk. There was a stereo blasting some tunes, mostly grunge rock, but with the occasional rap song thrown in.

Spotting all of our friends sitting on the deck benches drinking beers, we walked over to them as they all greeted us loudly and enthusiastically. Everyone was there, the twins, Kim and Josh, Mark and Jenny, CC, and it looked like Jenny had brought her friend Julie again.

Julie was a cutey. She was short, like maybe five feet if that, and probably a hundred pounds wet. She had red hair and bluish-grey eyes; she was small chested, but she had a great ass. Stewart was deep in a conversation with her at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.