Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 9: Lovers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lovers - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Wednesday, May 22, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Wake up, Baby!”

Mmmm, it was so warm underneath the blankets, and I didn’t want to get up. Maybe if I turned over, they wouldn’t be able to see us.

Poke.

“Ouch!”

She-devil was back. She could see me still.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

“Oww! Fuck! OUCH!” something sharp had just poked numerous holes into my torso. I felt like I was going to sink. Or bleed out...

“Wake up, lover, we need to get in the shower,” the She-Devil cackled, er, okay, maybe it was more like giggled but still.

“I’m mortally wounded, save yourself, and go on without me,” I moaned.

I heard more cackling. It sounded much eviler and seemed to be delighted with my current torment, or loud giggling, one of those two things. I was not really sure which.

“Hmmm, Baby. You crack me up; every single morning. This is one of the best parts of waking up with you. Now get up, you big bed bug!” she cackled at me some more.

Her cackling was kind of cute for an evil tormentor.

Pinch.

“OUCH! GODDAMN!” holy fuck, my nipple was gone.

It had been ripped off to be used in some sort of demonic ritual, I was sure.

“You know, Bro, you have gorgeous pecs, and I just love your cute little man nipples. Now up and at ‘em, Tiger!” the She-Devil hissed with evil intent, probably wanting to cut up parts of my body for her breakfast or something.

“I’m up! I’m up! You can give me back my nipple now,” I groaned out as I struggled to sit up and open my bleary eyes.

“Awww, big brother is so sensitive when he’s asleep. Here let your baby sister kiss it better,” she purred.

I felt a warm and wet mouth close over my right nipple, gently sucking and licking. It felt good, really good; maybe the blood sacrifice ritual was a bit exaggerated.

“Mmmm, that feels nice. Maybe you can patch the holes that the Demon girl poked through my back ribs. I might lose too much blood,” I mumbled.

The cute She-Devil stopped attending to my wounded nipple and started laughing mirthfully.

“Come on, Davey. It’s shower time, and then you can go get your coffee,” she told me as she stood up and started to pull on my hand.

I stumbled out of my bed and allowed myself to be dragged into the shower. The hot water worked its magic, and a tiny amount of my grey matter started to function.

“Morning, Amb, my love,” I said while I soaked my head.

I felt her hands start to soap me up.

“Good morning, Baby! I love how befuddled you are when I wake you up. It’s just so adorable!” she said as she giggled some more.

I realized just how much I loved hearing her voice, her joy, and how she was my ray of sunshine in the mornings. Mmmmm, and her hands felt so good washing me. I didn’t think that I could ever get to the point where it wouldn’t feel amazing and exciting. I also realized that I was probably doomed to a lifetime of clawed shoulders as the water stung me where it washed over them.

“Turn around, stud muffin. I need to do your front now,” Amber said with a smack on my ass cheek.

“You spoil me, Sis,” I groaned as I turned around facing her.

“I’ll be spoiling you in a really good way in about two minute’s lover boy,” she purred as she started washing my chest and arms.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she replied, and to prove her point, she grabbed my already hard cock and gave it a stroke.

“Mmmmm, Baby. I love you,” I moaned.

“You’d better, Buster! ‘Cause I am the best little sister in the whole world!” she said as she smirked at me with her emerald eyes flashing naughtily.

She proved how right she was by doing something that I don’t imagine many sisters would do for their brothers. She dropped down to her knees and put her money where her oh so sexy mouth was. She was most definitely the best too. She swallowed every last drop of my cum after sucking me to another amazing climax.

“Oh, god, Amber. You are so damned good at that. I can’t believe how amazing you make me feel every day. Let me do that for you, Baby, real quick,” I pulled her up and kissed her deeply.

“Mmmm, it’s alright, Baby, we don’t have the time, or we’ll be late. You can do me all you want after school. We’ll have the house to ourselves until around nine,” she said while I started to wash her tits.

“Well, at least let me wash you then, Babe,” I said as I shot her a crooked grin and pinched a nipple.

“Oh, Davey, you’re so bad. Do you know how horny your touch makes me? You better let me finish washing by myself, or we’ll both be missing school. I don’t think the parental figures would be too pleased with that, my brother,” she groaned as she pushed my hands off her perky breasts.

“Yeah, hmmm ... maybe we should start waking up a half-hour earlier every day, Honey Peach. I really want to taste my little sister right now! I’ll get out before I can’t stop myself. I’ll meet you downstairs, Sis,” I said with desire growling in my voice.

As per usual, I ate, made our lunches, and made sure that a certain little bird I knew ate some toast. I also repaired my brain damage with two excellent cups of coffee. My sister came bouncing down the stairs with five minutes to spare.

“Damn! You look super sexy in that outfit, Amber!” I exclaimed with a wolf whistle.

She was wearing a new pair of blue jeans; these ones were skin tight. Her other pairs were just form-fitting, but these looked like she was poured into them. She also had on a tight black t-shirt. Her B-cup tits just popped out of it like two luscious cantaloupes begging to get eaten. Her shirt was high enough that you could see her sexy stomach and belly button peeking out.

She had done her long blonde hair up in a sexy bun with wispy tendrils curling down around her gorgeous face. She had her sunglasses pushed up onto the top of her head. Her make-up was exactly the right amount too. She had a little pink on her lips and some mascara on with a bit of aqua blue on her lids, and it really made her bright green eyes pop. Her medium silver hoop earrings went perfectly with her bracelet. The thought occurred to me that she needed a necklace and a ring to eventually complete her look.

“You’re staring, Baby!” she said, blushing prettily.

“Yes, I am. You’re so fucking beautiful, Sis. You just ... well, sometimes you catch me off guard with just how hot and sexy you are. It literally stuns me stupid. I lose myself for a few moments and get lost in the vision of you. And then it hits me; you’re mine, and I’m the luckiest son of a bitch alive,” I breathed.

“I love you so much, brother. I hope that you always look at me this way,” she said saucily, as she sauntered up to me like a cat on the prowl.

Damn, she moved towards me with such grace while exuding overwhelming sexuality, yet she had a look of innocence. It was an intoxicating mixture; she was all women but with the glow of youth.

“I promise that I always will,” I vowed with the most utmost sincerity.

She entwined her arms up around my neck, looked up at me with the softest and purest look of love, and pulled me down to her lips. She kissed me with tender passion; it left me weak-kneed and caused my cock to harden in my pants. We only kissed for a very brief time; we needed to make our bus.

Amber grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, where she paused to put on her runners. I checked out her ass when she bent over; damn, did it look amazing in her new pants. I couldn’t help but grab it.

“Baby! You’re so bad! You’re making my pussy all wet, and we need to get to school. It’s already hard enough to keep my hands off you, you know. Maybe I don’t tell you this enough, Davey, but you’re so fucking hot! I mean, your body alone is killer. Plus your eyes; they melt me, you know. Plus, when you smile at me. Well, let’s just say that I never have dry panties around you, brother. Your face is so ruggedly handsome too...” she gushed with adoration in her voice and eyes.

“Ahh, Babe ... I am okay, I guess. You’re the beauty in the family; you and Mom too. I mean, you look like her twin from her school pics. Me, well, I am just happy that you love me,” I said while blushing and avoiding her eyes.

“You’re so cute, Baby. And you are super sexy, no matter how shy you get. You have no clue how many girls want you. I’m so lucky that I have the hottest stud at school, ‘cause you’re mine, big Bro! Come on, let’s go,” she said while taking my right hand in her left, walking us out to the curb.

I was so distracted by her compliments and was just thinking about how much that I loved her that I honestly didn’t even realize that we were holding hands in public again. The bus showed up almost at the same time as we got there, and we happily boarded and greeted our friends. Just as our hands parted to sit, I became conscious of it. Oh well, too late by then, and that time it didn’t bother me, not even a little. I pushed it out of my head and socialized.

“Heya, guys, what’s up?” I said to everyone as I sat next to Josh.

“Hey, David, how’s it hanging?” asked Stewart.

“Yo, Bro,” Andy nodded at me.

“Dude, are you going to Martin’s for the party he’s throwing this Saturday for Memorial Day weekend?” asked Josh with barely contained excitement.

“Hanging to the right, Stew, always to the right. What party? I didn’t hear anything about a party at all. When did he decide this?” I quizzed.

“He called me last night; he’s pretty stoked. His older brother Zeke is throwing a bash. He told him, and I quote, that ‘He could have his geeky friends there too if he wanted, as long as they didn’t act too much like babies.’ He said that we could buy booze off him too. Isn’t that freakin’ sweet! Me and Kim are sooo gonna get smashed. You guys gotta come, Bro!” he said all this so fast that it was a wonder that he could still breathe.

“Yeah, he called us last night too. He said he tried you guys but didn’t get an answer, David,” quipped Stewart.

“We’re going, so is Mark and Jenny. You and Amber gotta be there as well, man. CC, you’re coming, right?” Andy asked, hopefully.

“Oooh, we can get all dolled up, CC! I hope we can go! What do you think, Bro? Mom and Dad usually make Memorial Day plans with us for the Sunday and Monday. They should be okay with it, you think?” Amber queried.

“Damn right, I’m going! Me and you, Amber, will blow all these little boys’ brains out with how hot we’ll look!” CC smirked and causally wiggled her tits at all of us.

“You guys wanna know why CC doesn’t run track? ... Because she gives herself two black eyes if she moves faster than a jog!” I laughed.

“Your just jealous ‘cause you know you want to see ‘em, stud,” CC replied as she shot me a sexy crooked grin.

I caught my sister giving her a dirty look that flashed away as quickly as it came.

“Well, David is a martial artist freak, so maybe he just wants to use them as speed bags. Ya know, to keep his skills up,” joked Josh.

“I’ll test that out if you want, CC, to make sure that they make good speed bags. Just between friends, of course,” Andy said while his eyes flickered back and forth between her face and breasts.

“These girls are my secret weapons, and you little boys would just cream your jeans if you even saw them let alone touched them,” she sneered jokingly.

“So, Davey? You didn’t answer me,” Amber said as she poked my shoulder.

“Oh, yeah, sorry. Hmm, yeah, sounds like fun. We can ask the ‘rents tomorrow. They’ll probably go for it. We should get all our chores done tonight to butter them up,” I answered thoughtfully.

“Hey, have any of you guys made any summer plans yet?” asked Josh looking around at us.

“Me and Amber don’t have any dates set, but we always go away for two weeks with our folks, usually camping. It’s always different weeks every year because of our Mom’s work schedule,” I said.

“I’m going away for a week in August to see my grandparents in California, that’s about it,” CC told us.

“We haven’t made any yet, you?” Andy said while nodding at himself and his twin.

“No, that’s why I was asking; we should see if we could all go camping together for a week or something. We could go to the Lazy Frog. It is super close, and we could still bike to get supplies and stuff if we needed,” mused Josh.

“Hey man, that’s an awesome idea, Bro! I should have my license pretty much on June seventh. I have my test set up for the day after my birthday. Our pops promised me he would give me his truck if I did well on my final exams, which I know I’ll get mostly A’s so...”

“Yeah! Our Dad’s buying a new one, so he’ll be able to drive everywhere this summer! It’s going to be so much fun!” Amber exclaimed happily.

“Sweet, I hope our Dad will buy us a car when we get ours,” Andy said with a hint of jealousy.

“At least I’ll be able to drive you around, Sis. I have to wait nine months before I can drive anyone else. The law says only family or just me for now. Kinda stupid, but I won’t break it. I have been dreaming of driving for way too long to fuck it up when I finally have it,” I said solemnly.

“Well, see you all at lunch. We’re here, guys,” Stewart pointed out as the bus pulled to a stop.

Later’s were said by all in various ways.

Amber and I shared a secret ‘I want you so bad’ look as we headed in opposite directions.


Classes went well, and I was on track to have all A’s. Except probably two B’s in Chemistry and History, those both being my weakest subjects. The lunch bell rang, and Kim, who was with me in this class, walked back with me to our locker row (Josh and Kim were in the same row as me), meeting up with Josh on the way.

“So David, now that Amber is allowed to date. My cousin Jeremy has been asking me about her, and I was thinking of inviting him to Martin’s party. Do you know if she is interested in anyone right now? I don’t know if you’ve met Jeremy before, but he’s in her grade, and he’s super sweet and good looking too. He has a huge crush on her. He has since last year, but he knew your parents wouldn’t let her see anyone then.

“She talks to him in class and walks down the hallways with him sometimes. I wanted to get your opinion before talking to her. I am kinda surprised that she didn’t already start dating. She’s been talking about being allowed for months, and she’s sooo pretty. She has way too many guys wanting to be her boyfriend, that’s for sure!” Kim said as she smiled at me inquiringly.

“Umm ... I don’t think so ... sorry. You kinda caught me off guard there. I don’t really think about my sister’s love life! So ... um ... I guess you should talk to her before trying to set her up or anything. I think you introduced me to him right before Christmas break last year; your Uncle was picking you guys up from school, I believe? Anyways, he seemed nice, plus we trust your judgment, Kim.

“I know that she was all about being able to date before. Maybe she is just waiting for someone in particular? I’ve never asked her; maybe she ... likes ... or has a crush on someone or something. I dunno, but ask her about Jeremy and the party,” I shrugged as my heart was going a mile a minute while I appeared all casual.

Shit. Fuck. That was one problem that I had been dreading. People, especially our friends, were going to be wondering why Amber wasn’t dating. Kim made the point perfectly. She’s hot, desirable, and had probably every single guy wanting her. Guys get a pass for being single, but pretty girls, not so much. She had been yammering away for months about not being able to wait to be able to go out with boys.

“Cool. Thanks, David. I’ll ask her when we meet up,” she said sweetly.

“Hey, Babe!” Josh greeted Kim as he caught up to us in the hallway and gave her a quick smooch.

“Heya, bud,” I nodded.

“Sup, Bro,” He quipped as he fist-bumped me.

We had just got our lunches and closed up our lockers when Amber and CC turned the corner.

“Hey, stud!” CC said with a smile as she came up and hip-checked me.

I caught Amber’s gaze, and she just rolled her eyes at CC behind her back.

“Hey, CC, Sis,” I greeted.

“Heya, guys. Where are we eating today, girls?” Josh asked.

“Near the woods, the grass is dry, and the sun is super-hot, so some shade will be nice,” Amber answered him while her eyes twinkled at me for a few seconds.

“Amber, can we walk alone for a minute? I wanna ask you something a bit personal,” Kim queried.

“Um yeah, sure thing, Kim,” she answered while smiling curiously at her.

“So stud, you can walk with me then,” CC said while putting her arm through mine and tugging me forward.

We saw Martin and the twins exiting the double doors to the yard just ahead of us. Josh shouted so that they waited for us outside. Mark and Jenny were out there already also; it looked like they were getting much closer. They were gazing into each other’s eyes and talking, oblivious to their surroundings. I was happy for Mark; he really was a good guy and super shy normally. Jenny seemed really nice, and the girls all said that they really liked her.

Everyone paused to say hello, and then we all headed off to the edge of the woods. We sat in the shade of the big oak. Everyone loved that tree, it was massive, and we all liked to guess at its age; we figured that it was at least a couple hundred years old. It had definitely survived many a huge storm.

“So Dickwad, I tried calling you last night to tell you about the big bash at my house on Saturday, man. You and Amber able to come?” Martin asked me. Not waiting for an answer, he turned to look at Amber. “Even if David doesn’t come, you can still be my date anytime, sexy! Especially if you dress like you did the last time or today, ‘cause you are smokin’ hot, Amber!” he said while leering at my sister.

“Umm, I’m not dating anyone yet, Martin. And if I do, you’ll be the last one to know, I promise!” She laughed and blushed a little.

“Oooooh shot down in flames, Bro!” taunted Andy.

“Nah, man, she’s just playin’ hard ta get. She’s down with me; all the ladies are, sheesh!” Martin grinned confidently.

Amber’s gaze shot to study my reaction with Martin’s sudden blatant flirting. I admit Mr. Envy tried to pay an impromptu visit, but I slammed the door in his face as fast as I could clear the flash of anger from my own. I forced myself to relax. Amber had been right last week, I couldn’t stop guys from hitting on her, and we certainly couldn’t tell people about our relationship, so I had to learn to deal with it. No blow-ups. That didn’t mean that I was okay watching it happen, but I had to stay calm about it just the same.

I flashed a reassuring smile towards my sister and said, “Dude, if my sister ever went on a date with you, she’d be so traumatized after that she’d turn lesbo,” I laughed.

“Ooooh burn, dude,” laughed Mark.

“If she turns lesbo, I claim the first date!” CC joked.

“I thought we had our first date years ago, CC, and that we were going steady! You breakin’ my heart, girl,” my sister said with a seductive purr.

We all started laughing at that.

“You guys are a fun group. I like hanging with y’all,” said Jenny.

“Thanks, you’re welcome to hang with us anytime. Besides, Mark’s a great guy, so if he likes you, we do too,” said Stewart.

We all murmured our agreement. Jenny beamed, and Mark blushed while putting his arm around her shoulder.

We had a great lunch; the banter was strong and funny. We also all agreed to go to the bash at Martin’s that weekend. Josh mentioned his camping idea again. We all loved it and promised to get our vacation itinerary from our respective parents as soon as possible.


School had ended the same way that it had started, with no fuss and a bell. We were home fifteen minutes later.

Amber squealed in surprise as I had grabbed her from behind as soon as our front door had closed. With one hand on her left tit and the other on her pussy, I started kissing her all over her neck and ear.

“Oh, Davey! I wanted to touch you and kiss you all day. My panties have been wet since you teased me this morning,” she moaned to me as she exposed her neck wider for my nips and kisses.

My hands were rubbing and squeezing her, and her ass started to grind back against my crotch. My cock grew to its full length, and I moaned into her hair as I breathed in her delectable scent. Her butt felt so good on me, and she ground it against me so well. We were both shaking with our arousal. My sister’s hand reached back to run her fingers through my hair, and she pulled my head tighter to her while tilting her head back to kiss me. We both kicked off our shoes and slowly made our way upstairs to my room. Our progress was only hampered by the need to kiss and grope along the way.

Once inside, I made sure to lock the door because you never knew when someone could conceivably come home unexpectedly. It rarely happened, but even a one-off occurrence could be an unmitigated disaster if we weren’t vigilant. If it’s one thing that I had learned from Karate and Jujitsu, it was that being disciplined and establishing routines were good.

In the time that it took me to lock my door and turn around, Amber was already down to her G-string panties. It turned out that most of the sexy clothes that our Mom had conceded into letting her buy were a whack of panty and bra sets. They all looked like lingerie, and she had various panty types. Every one of them was as sexy as fuck.

“Hmm, you have WAY too many clothes on, Davey, Baby,” my sister said as she stepped up to me and started unzipping my jeans. “Here, let your baby sister help get your cock out, lover boy,” she demanded as she shot me one of her sexy lopsided grins and a wink.

I peeled my t-shirt off as she got my cock pulled out; my pants were still around my upper thighs, and my briefs were down just under my ball sack. She dropped to her knees and started to stroke me.

“Mmmm, your cock is so beautiful, David, so thick and long. I bet that you can’t even begin to guess at how much I love sucking on it, Bro. Every time I see it, my mouth waters, and I wanna feel it on my tongue, in my mouth, and down my throat. Do you like having your big gorgeous cock sucked on by your baby sister, Davey?

“Does it get you as hot as it makes me wet? Do you like to see me swallow your cum, Baby? Hmmm? I love it when you shoot inside me, all on my tongue. It tastes so good. It makes me feel powerful, sexy, and dirty, big brother. I’m your dirty little sister. You like that, don’t cha?” she purred.

“Oh, god, Sis. I fuckin’ love it! I love the way you talk to me. You make me so goddamn horny, Baby. I don’t just love it when you suck me, I need it, and I crave it. I crave you. God, I love you, Amber,” I hissed with lust in my eyes.

“Mmmmm, I’m going to suck you now, brother. Your baby sister is going to make her big brother cum in her naughty little mouth,” she said as she opened her lips to kiss my steel shaft.

I grabbed the back of her head and held it as she started to plant tiny little-wet kisses all over my cock and balls. Her hand stroked me softly, the other one rubbed under my sack. I was leaking pre-cum like a sieve. Fuck, I would never get used to this feeling, and I never wanted to. Every time that her mouth went to work on my manhood, I died. I went to Heaven and suffered through the rebirth of my orgasmic explosion. Amber really knew how to work my cock with her mouth, and there was absolutely no doubt that she loved doing it. She moaned with lust; her desire was made apparent with each lick, suck, and caress. My baby sister made love to my cock orally. Two and a half weeks into our relationship, and I could still only last a little longer than five minutes when she sucked me. I wished that I could have held out longer, but it was too damn good, and I exploded too soon, in my opinion.

She bobbed her head back and forth on me, swirling her tongue, stroking, sucking, and licking. My arousal peaked. She could tell by my moaning, which had become constant and loud. She started to do her best to deep throat me as she took more and more of me until I had two inches popped down her throat again. It felt unreal, like some wicked illusion, that nothing should be that damn pleasurable. She held it still at that depth, and I could tell that she was willing her body to tolerate my large invasion. She controlled her gag reflex and concentrated on her breathing as drool dripped down my shaft.

I was breathing hoarsely, and my moaning was a rumble of bass from deep within my chest. Amber slid back off my member and then took it down again, this time taking me another inch deeper. She had seven inches of my meat in her mouth and throat, and it had left all of my other senses disconnected from reality. All I could feel was my cock and balls, nothing else. My brain had fled. I had only one coherent thought, and that was that I must cum.

She started to bob on me. Going all the way from my fat penis head down to the seven-inch mark. She went faster and faster until she was fucking me with her mouth. Both my hands latched onto her head as I started to thrust into her, and my hips could no longer stay still; I needed to drive deeper. The suction she produced almost brought me to my knees. Only her mouth was holding me up.

“Oh-oh-oh shit, Baby! I’m gonna cum, Amber. I’m gonna cum. Fuuuuucccckkk, Baby. I’m cumming! Ooooohhh! Don’t stop! Oh good god, Baby. Swallow me, shiiiiit! Uuuunnnggghhh. Fuuuuck ... mmmmeeeeeee! So good, so damn good.”

She locked her green eyes onto mine as I blasted spurt after spurt into her incestuous mouth. She groaned loudly as soon as she tasted me and sucked harder, almost like she was desperate to eat my essence. She left me shaking because the orgasm was so good.

As soon as she let my turgid rod fall from her face, I scrambled out of my pants. I pulled her up and sat her on the end of my bed, spreading her legs. I had been dying to eat my sister’s sweet pussy since we had showered together that morning. Wasting no time, I dove in, spearing her delicate folds with my tongue.

Amber moaned and jerked with my first touch, and her hands instantly clasped the back of my head, pulling me tighter to her.

“Oh, Davey! I am so wet and horny for you! I have needed this all day. Love me with your mouth, Baby ... Oh! That feels so good! Taste me ... Taste my juices. It’s only for you,” she cooed while making mewling sounds as her legs spread wider.

She was so wet that it was like I was a dog lapping at a water bowl for a drink. She smelled like a slightly salty peach. Her natural scent was driving me to a heightened state of stimulation. I slurped up her juices, reveling in her taste, which was slightly tangy with a candied fruity flavor. I groaned in horniness as I lost myself in pleasing my baby sister. I wanted to live there at the junction of her legs and torso. The noises that she was making were so erotically adorable; they were such a major turn on for me. Especially knowing that it was my sister making them.

“Oh, Davey! Oh-oh-oh! You make me feel so ... g-good ... b-brother. Ughhh. OH! Like that! Just like that, Baby. Unnnnggghh ... I’m gonna cum! Oh, oh. Aaaaaagggggghhhh. You’re making me cum! Uuuunnnngggghhhhh. I love you so much ... so much,” she moaned happily as her little fists locked into my hair, holding me tight to her spasming pussy.

Her wetness soaked my face as I bathed in her juices. My god, I was so hard again just from eating her, from eating my gorgeous sister. I loved her so fucking much. I needed her. I needed to be in her then.

“I need you, Amber. I need to be in you. I don’t want to hurt you, though. Are ... are you okay now, Baby?” I asked with desperate need.

“Davey, I’m fine. It’s just a tiny bit sore still, but it’s much better than before. I need you too. Make love to me, Bro. Make love to your baby sister. Be gentle, and make me feel loved,” she sighed huskily.

I climbed onto my bed and pulled her up to lie fully stretched out beside me. On our sides, face to face, we gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes as we exchanged soft sweet kisses. We were gentle as our lips and tongues sensually explored the inside of each other’s mouths. We were not hurried since we had already achieved a climax each. It was all about our connection then, about our love. With every caress, smooch, and light nibble, we said just how much we were devoted to one another. We said it non-verbally and through our eyes.

We were moaning softly; our volume was lowered, but our lustfulness was as high as ever. Our spirits connected together, and we felt as if they were entwined. I pushed Amber tenderly onto her back and rolled on top of her. She moaned deeply, knowing that I would be inside her soon. I kissed her soundly, much harder than I had before, while I rubbed my manhood all over her slick hot mound. I pushed through her folds and slid over her clit, causing her to shudder with the contact.

Her volume increased a little, and she pulled me a bit tighter to her. Her perfect breasts pressed up into my chest delightfully, and her diamond-like nipples tantalized me where they touched my skin. I angled my cock lower and pressed forward slowly until I found the entrance to her depths. Her canal was a furnace, and she was sopping wet with her need. I pushed the head inside of her, stretching her out as she groaned and arched her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.