Curiosity Killed the Cat - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Chapter 8: Insatiable

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Insatiable - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday, May 18, 1996, Sanford Maine

I was dripping sweat and panting hard; my muscles were pleasantly sore from exertion. I was pushing it; I wanted five more on each of my last reps, and I grunted my way through my final set. I was hoping to add ten pounds of muscle before training camp started in August. This season we wanted to make the playoffs, and the coach, Jacob Myers, thought that we had a good shot. Biking home would be my cool down today, and I figured that a dip in the pool and a soak in the hot tub were in order as well. After that, I would be off to the mall; I had a list of stuff that I needed to buy, and I wanted to get it all before Amber was back later that night.

I reflected on the past couple of days while I stretched myself out, making sure that I didn’t have any overly tense muscles while slowly lowering my heart rate.

After we had made up on Wednesday, things went back to fantastic. Our only problem was trying to act like a normal brother and sister when we were outside of the house; we both were finding it very difficult to do so. You don’t realize all the little things that change when you commit yourself to someone, especially when you are head over heels in love. Hidden relationships are extremely hard. It had been two weeks, and I wondered how long we’d be able to keep up the pretense.

It’s not that we’d planned on telling anyone, nor did we want anyone finding out. Setting aside our childish fantasy of telling the whole world and having it accepted, we just wanted to stay safe. It’s just ... well ... how do you stop the looks? I was beginning to think that it was impossible. When we saw each other during lunch at school, how were we supposed to stop ourselves from looking at each other with obvious attraction? Even if it was a fleeting glance or a momentary eye lock, we flushed with desire. We smiled naturally at each other, and we couldn’t control it. It’s Human nature to react positively to someone that we are in love with. A few times, we tried to forcibly stop the smiles in mid-grin. It didn’t work and just looked even worse. In fact, in my opinion, that looked even more suspicious.

One look would be nothing; two or three still wouldn’t be much to comment on. But how about multiple looks on both our parts, day after day for weeks or months. How long until the people who knew us best, and saw us together every day started to wonder. How long would it take for the wonder to cause conversations between friends or colleagues, or god forbid parents? I was honestly beginning to believe that it was only a matter of time. That thought terrified me.

Now let’s talk about the secretive touches. A lot could be communicated with the brush of a hand against a leg, a hip, the clasp of a bicep, or the brushing of errant strands of hair. Granted, it is easier to avoid the touching, but not completely; it catches you unawares. It was hard not to flirt with each other; flirting was instinctive and natural; fighting it was not. It was also a deep temptation, especially when touching each other was like a drug, and we needed our fix.

Amber was much worse at this than I was. She was much more touchy-feely, a part of that was just in her nature, and a part of it was because she’s female. Don’t get me wrong guys do it too, but the reasons, while they overlap, were slightly different. Men touch to lay a claim, to mark their territory, warding off any potential competitors. Women also do this in part to lay a claim, but a bigger part is that they like to keep the attention focused on themselves. They want to entice, to distract, and it’s a big part of how they flirt. That’s why if your girl is actively touching other men in seemingly innocent ways, it really isn’t innocent. She is signaling her availability or potential availability - if the target played their cards right.

How does a soon to be sixteen-year-old boy know all this you ask? Simple, my Dad taught me. Being a Firefighter was a serious and a full-time job, but he still managed to get a lot of reading done, and he read a lot at home as well. Our Dad had a huge interest in human behavior, he had read so many psychology books that he probably could have gotten a degree if he had wanted to. He had tried to teach me much in the ways of the fairer sex. Understanding something and using it in practice are vastly different things, at least in my case.

So getting back to my point, Amber basically couldn’t keep her hands off me. I secretly believed that she might have had a bit of an exhibitionist streak and that she got turned on by the thought of getting caught doing something naughty. She was trying really hard to get me to let her blow me in an empty classroom during lunch that Friday. I didn’t give in to the temptation.

A first for me, in that I actually said ‘no’ to Amber, and surprisingly, she actually wasn’t too upset. She just pouted and claimed that I was no fun. I will unashamedly admit that I had no such desire. (Well the desire was outweighed by the fear of being caught; the desire for sex of any kind with my sister remained strong). I wanted to keep it at home safely behind locked bedroom doors. Multiple times that Thursday and Friday, she touched me in a way that, while appearing innocent, certainly wasn’t. Especially when accompanied by the smoldering looks that she also shot my way. Brushing your brother’s cock with the back of your hand while bending down to pick something up was not exactly subtle.

I tried talking to her; she didn’t believe that anyone else would notice. I think that nine inches of hard cock that was clearly outlined within a tight pair of Levis was very noticeable. I hoped to god that she was right, though, but I didn’t think so—two weeks in and we still had three years to go before we could legally escape together.

That was a whole other kettle of fish as they say. I wanted to have an incestuous relationship with my sister, and I won’t pretend any different. But I sincerely didn’t want to abandon our parents, nor did I want to hurt them. One of those or both was bound to happen. I saw the reality of that, and I think that I had from the start. Even if I kept it hidden in the back of my head. I didn’t know why I could see all that stuff so clearly when my sister couldn’t or wouldn’t. She thought we would be able to move away and hide what we were from our parents forever.

That is why I said that she was a bit naive. She thought that: One. We could safely hide our full-blown, passionate, and sexual love affair for three years in a town full of 20,000 people.

Two. She also thought that our folks would simply believe that their gorgeous daughter, who until recently was begging them to be allowed to date, would choose to stay perpetually single. Coincidentally their son, who was at least average looking and who also had some qualities that some woman somewhere should conceivably like, would also stay single forever. Oh, and they lived together, yep, not buying it.

I thought that if somehow we got lucky enough to escape detection before we moved out on our own. Then the best bet would be to simply come clean as two adults. Sure they might hate it, hate us even, but we would have been able to decide for ourselves. If we didn’t make it for the next three years, they would most likely banish and disown me. I’m a realist no matter what. Amber might well say to them, in my defense, that she’d been in love with me for years before anything had happened. They would still blame me, though, and as the older brother, I would agree with that.

As happy as I was at that moment, I could still see the writing on the wall. The clock was ticking. So why not end it then while we were ahead, you ask? For the same reason that alcoholics drink or crack heads smoke. I was addicted. I couldn’t walk away from my incestuous relationship with my sister any more than I could cut out my own living, beating heart.

(I wanted you the readers to know that by that point, two weeks into the best relationship that I would ever have, I knew the disaster headed our way. If we were to avoid it, it would take a miracle).

I biked home eager for a swim, and I felt great. A good work out always left me with a natural high. I was super excited for Monday; I had sketched a basic plan of how I wanted to romanticize the evening. I was determined to make it a night that Amber would never forget. A part of me also knew that the path we had chosen was so filled with perils and pitfalls that we had to make the beautiful moments as memorable as possible. To make our relationship worth it, the good times had to be great, and that meant that happiness and love, had to outweigh any potential negative outcomes.

When I got home, I discovered that I had the house to myself. Our Dad was on shift, and Amber had driven up to Portland with our Mom for a shopping spree according to the note that they had left me. Amber had a few gift cards from her birthday and had a nice chunk of spending money that she had been saving as well. She had wanted to buy a bunch of new clothes for a while. It was a well-deserved mother-daughter excursion. I figured that they would be home after seven at the earliest; the drive was about an hour long. I decided to see what Andy and Stewart were up too for a few hours that night.

I swam a few laps in the pool and then soaked in the hot tub for a half hour.

During my soak, I thought about the immediate problem that I was hoping we could avoid. CC. She was still pestering Amber about who her mystery hickey provider was. I was pretty sure that she thought it was me. She knew us both very well, and I had caught her looking at me slyly a few times during the last few days. Amber was so blatant with her cock brushes; I was convinced that CC had seen one for what it was as well. I guessed that if we were going to get found out by anyone, she would be the best choice in a bad situation.

Sighing to myself, I came to the same conclusion that I had reached every other time that I had thought about the problem with CC. None.

I got showered, dressed, and grabbed a cab up to the mall. It took me about two hours to do all of my shopping, and then I cabbed home. I had what I needed for Monday; I felt a tremor run through me in anticipation. It was still pretty early, so I called the twins, and we decided to get together at their house and play some Sega. I left a note saying that I would be back by my curfew, which was ten o’clock during the school year.

I got home on time, feeling pretty good. It had felt great to just chill and zone out playing Mortal Combat with my two best friends. I said hi to our Mom, and we chatted for a couple minutes just catching up as Moms always want to do with their kids. Afterward, I made my way upstairs and took a shower. It was a pretty warm night for May, and I wanted to wash off the sweat.

I had just stepped under the water when I heard Amber’s door to the bathroom open.

“Hey, Baby! If I join you? You aren’t going to get scared and pee on me, are you?” she quipped as she laughed.

My cock started to grow as I watched her tight naked body appear before me as the curtain slid back a bit, and she stepped into the tub.

“Only if you want me to, Babe!” I laughed. “Hello, my sexy, Honey Peach. How was your day with Mom?” I asked while pulling her to me under the water.

“It was super fun! I got a ton of clothes! I even got some sexy stuff! Mom didn’t really want to let me, though. She said it went against her better judgment, but she gave in,” she told me as she smiled victoriously.

“Of course she did! Does anyone ever get away with saying no to you?” I smirked.

“Hey, I’m not that bad! Besides, I believe someone in this shower said no to me yesterday, something about a blow job at school? Hmmm? So how was your day, you sexy beast you?” she asked while she trailed her fingers all over my chest.

I melted as she looked up at me with her liquid green eyes radiating her love for me.

“My day was good, very good, in fact. It felt so good to be working out like normal again. By the way, I like it when you’re THAT bad, Babe,” I smiled seductively.

“I bet you do. Would you like your baby sister to be bad with her big brother? What would you like me to do?” she purred huskily.

“How about we get out of here and go to my bed, and I’ll show you, little Sis,” I said as I gave her my sexiest lopsided grin.

We got into my bed, and I showed her exactly what I wanted her to do to me, and she did it twice.

Monday, May 20, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Wake up, my love,” something warm and soft pressed against my lips.

“Shhh, s’okay. I got three of them by the tail,” I mumbled.

“Hmm, three of what, Davey, Baby?” someone giggled.

“The monkeys! I got them, they can’t get my penis now,” I said sleepily.

“Well, that’s good ‘cause your penis is ‘mine,’ lover boy,” definitely a female giggled somewhere.

“I can’t share, sorry. I need to go buy a cage for Mom,” I quietly murmured.

“Mom needs a cage, Baby?” someone whispered in my ear.

I felt warm moist kisses on my neck and fingers running through my hair and on my scalp.

“For the monkey’s silly, so they don’t steal our penis,” I explained.

“You’re so adorable big brother! It’s time to wake up now, Baby,” she purred.

I felt more kisses all over my neck and ear; the fingers were running harder through my hair, and a hand grabbed my cock and stroked it softly. I moaned a little. I was becoming aware.

“Mmmmm, feels nice. I love you so much, Babe. You must be my monkey,” I whispered.

I cracked my eyes a little. My eyes were still bleary, and the blonde hair that was spilling down the bare shoulder of my sister filled my vision. I got goosebumps from her sweet ministrations on my neck, and her fingers felt very good on my head. I moaned in appreciation. My cock strained against her grip as my hips involuntarily thrust up.

“That’s right, Baby. I’m your little monkey. You’ll never know how much this monkey loves you, how much she needs you, and how much she wants you. I wake up next to you, soaking in your warmth while being held in your strong arms, and I watch you sleep. Your body is so damn sexy big brother that you could be a model. My heart bursts for you, and I need to show you just how much. I need to touch you and touch your cock, your big gorgeous cock. I just need to touch that too,” she said with passion filling her voice.

The desperate urgency for her to express her love was apparent. She started kissing my neck again, and I moaned in appreciation.

“You are my Amber; I am your David,” I answered simply, yet succinctly.

I brought my arms up to encircle her. My right hand stroked the back of her head, encouraging her suckling as I exposed more of my neck to her. My left hand lightly stroked the silky skin of her back from her shoulder to her panty clad ass. She moaned softly at my touch, and her kisses were divine. The feeling of my gorgeous, blonde-haired, green-eyed, bombshell of a sister lying fully stretched out on top of me with her full weight of ninety-five pounds was heavenly.

After raising my lust level to a point just below boiling, she held me at a plateau. With her moist lips, her stroking hand, and her naked skin against me, she kept me gasping in pleasure. She angled to kiss across my jawline, searching for my mouth. I eagerly met her lips with mine; our tongues reintroduced themselves after a night of sleep, and they rejoiced in their reunion. My hand clasped the back of her head to lock us together; her hand still ruffled through my hair.

Her hand that clutched my member was getting sticky with my pre-cum. We moaned into each other’s throats, where we danced the tango of heated affection. We were not rushed, this was slow and deliberate. I stopped stroking her back. Instead, I cupped her right ass cheek, feeling its perfection, the curve, and its tightness. I massaged it; it felt so firm and taut in my grip. I had an urge to bite it and lick it all over.

I think Amber sensed that I was about to take a more active role in our lovemaking.

“Mmmmm, Davey. Just relax, please, and let me love you. Let me show you just how much I do. Let your baby sister make you feel good. I am going to kiss and lick you and suck you. I want you to just feel me. Feel my love, Baby,” she commanded me, and I obeyed.

As she moved down my body, I glanced over at my clock and saw that she had awoken me an hour early. She was an amazing sister, so I just relaxed and surrendered to her attention.

She started to kiss and lick all over my chest, and then she bit, nibbled, and sucked on my nipples. Once again, I was struck by just how good that felt. It was as if there was a direct line of pleasurable nerve endings that ran from them to my cock. I shivered in delight. She bit one again, firmly that time, and I moaned. She bit again, so I grabbed her head and pulled it tighter to my chest. She bit down harder, and I gasped as a small spasm shot throughout my body. I never knew that it could feel that good. I moaned again as she repeated the same treatment on the other nipple. I stared directly into her viridian eyes. I silently communicated to her at just how extreme the pleasure that she brought me was. Her continuous nips, sucking, and hard bites had me writhing on the bed.

Her hand was still clutching my cock, and she started to squeeze it rhythmically. She didn’t stroke it; she just went from a firm hold too tightly, squeezing it over and over. I was held at a high level of lustful need, and it was exhilarating.

She started to kiss down my belly. She really took her time, kissing me and running her tongue over every square inch of flesh from my chest to my pubic area. Her left hand stroked its way down from my hair to pinch and twist at my nipples; each one sent an electric shock through me like bolts of lightning. Even her love nips on my hips were almost orgasmic. I didn’t think that I had ever panted feelings out so loud and constant before.

She timed the rhythmic pattern that she was playing upon my steel rod to coincide with the twists and pinches that her fingers were giving me on my nipples. She was playing my body like an instrument. My state of arousal had never been that high before, and she peaked it at a plateau of ridiculous height. She kept me on a razor’s edge of enjoyment, refusing to allow me my release, and it was a torturous pleasure.

She let go of my cock and started nipping along its length with her teeth, lightly brushing it with her lips.

“Please...” I begged, unable to speak more than that one word in supplication.

I needed to cum.

She paid my distress no heed as she softly used her tongue to lick at my cock as it lay flat upon my stomach. My impending orgasm was building. My balls were tight, swollen, and awaiting the command to blast off like a canon. Sensing that I was too close for her intentions, she lightly trailed her tongue around my balls and inner thighs. She licked down between my legs and onto my taint, the sensation was intense. She licked sucked and kissed all around my balls and near my pucker. Teasing just next to it but never touching. Her pinches and twists were regular, like keeping a beat.

My body was at such a heightened state of bliss that my muscles were flexed tight. My whole body was screaming for relief, and I needed to climax.

“Amber ... Please...” I beseeched.

She kept me hovering in this state for what seemed like an eternity.

Her mouth traveled up my shaft again with tiny kisses until her lips covered the head of my cock. She sucked up all the pre-cum that she found gathered there while her hand slid between my legs, and her fingers found my crinkle. She pressed her fingers on it hard. She didn’t penetrate, she just went hard against it with all of her fingers and rotated them in a circle.

She deftly lifted my manhood into her mouth with her lips and tongue and plunged downward upon it, taking it deep into her with one thrust. Reaching a depth that made her gag, she pulled back a fraction. She sucked hard as her tongue twirled and swirled; then, she pushed my cock deeper. I had never been so deep inside of such wet warmth before. She pulled up and then went down again. She moved so swiftly, and she took it deeper than before. I felt my head pop into her throat. She held still then as I heard her relaxing her breathing, getting used to the protrusion down her throat. I felt her willing herself not to gag; saliva was leaking out of her mouth and running down my shaft.

She looked me directly in the eyes and pushed it deeper yet. I grunted in incredulous pleasure. She had at least two inches down her gullet; I felt the convulsion as she swallowed with me held there. I screamed out in pleasure as only my shoulder blades, my head, and my heels stayed in contact with my mattress. The staggering force of my orgasm caught me by surprise and caused me to lunge upward.

Amber rode my body like a gymnast. Her throat stayed clamped to my bulbous cock head as it erupted in a steady stream of cum. Her arms wrapped around my waist, and she held fast to me. My incestuous sperm shot directly down her throat as she swallowed reflexively. Her tongue never paused in its dance upon my pulsating shaft.

My sister moaned loudly when she felt me blast off into her mouth. I think that she might have had an orgasm herself. She really got off, on getting me off, and swallowing my jism.

After the first couple of shots, she bobbed her head up and down again, tasting me. Making sure that she got a mouthful. Her eyes sought out mine as they opened to look at her, my sister, sucking on my dick. The lustful love projecting from her was almost overwhelming in its depth. She saw the same amount reflected back at her from my gaze of adulation. She gently coaxed every drop of juice that she could conjure from me and held me in her mouth until I grew soft. Only then did she let me plop out.

“Good god, Amber! Like holy fucking shit! Where did you learn all this ... this ... I dunno sex stuff ... I guess. You’re like a freaking expert! I swear that if I didn’t know any better, I would have bet that you’ve been sucking cocks and making guys feels ecstatic for years. Damn, sister, you’re amazing! I am the luckiest son of a bitch on this planet to have you!” I exclaimed in wondrous rapture and admiration.

“You really think I’m that good, Davey?” she asked, almost shyly.

“Seriously? Babe, I think that you KNOW how good you are. You are beyond what I could ever have imagined as being the best. You make me feel so out of this world and crazy, too, but in a good way. You make me cum so fucking hard, Amber! It’s a good thing that the parents are both at work; they would have heard me cumming this time for sure. We are going to need muzzles when we start making love, or the whole city will know!” I teased.

“Hmmm, you might be right about that, Davey,” she giggled.

“My turn to love you now, Babe,” I said as I tried to get her onto her back.

“Not this morning, Davey. This was just for you. Besides, I got so hot getting you hot that I actually had a small orgasm when you shot off down my throat. I loved it! Kim was telling me, all about how she had learned to deep throat Josh, which made me want to learn to do that for you. I am so going to be able to get your whole beautiful cock down my throat one day, brother!” she vowed as she smiled at me seductively.

“Damn, Sis! You’re going to get me hard again if you keep talking like that,” I said with widened eyes.

“I’ll get what I want and need from you in the way of loving tonight, Baby. How about we go and wash each other in the shower. We have an extra twenty minutes to relax before we need to get ready for school,” she suggested to me as she flashed me one of her patented 20,000-watt smiles.

My heart skipped a beat, and my breath caught in my throat. She was so goddamn gorgeous, and she was mine. Like usual, I ate breakfast, made Amber some toast with jam, and made our lunches. She still thought that she was partly a bird, so I nagged her into at least eating the toast and not just an orange. At the front door, I grabbed her and spun her into my arms. I dipped her and gave the sexiest French kiss that I knew how to give.

“You’re my Amber, and I love you,” I said as I smiled at her.

I’d like to think that for once, my eyes were the ones twinkling.

“Whew ... Davey ... that took ... my breath away, Baby. I love you too!” she panted as she smiled back at me.

Her eyes most definitely out twinkled mine.

We went out and caught the bus to school. The ride was fun; I was jovial and energetic and joked around with our friends. With a quick glance that only two lovers could share, we parted and went separately to our lockers. Classes were good; actually, they were better than good. I got called on in history, and I actually knew the answer and gave enough detail that Mr. Livingstone said that he was pleasantly surprised.

At lunch, as we were all headed out to meet at the football stands again, I felt a tug on my t-shirt. I looked back, and it was CC wanting my attention. I couldn’t help but stare at her tits for a second. It was hot out, and she was wearing a very tight mid-riff showing tank top. Amber is sexier, but CC is still hot. I forced my eyes up to her amused face.

“Hey stud, when you’re done checking out the girls, could I talk to you alone for a sec?” she asked with an amused grin.

“What? I can’t hear?” asked my sister.

“That would be what alone means, Amber. Don’t worry; it’s nothing important,” she smirked.

“Okay, fine. I’ll be at the stands,” she said as she glided off. Yeah, she glided at school too.

I tried very hard to look away from her ass, but she swayed it too well.

“She does have an amazing ass, your sister, doesn’t she?” quipped CC.

“What? Err ... I wasn’t checking it out! I mean, I saw it but ... I was just spaced out for a sec...” I mumbled red-faced.

“You’re too easy to rile up, David! Even if you were gay, and still her brother, you wouldn’t be able to help yourself with that sexy ass of hers!” she said as she smiled in a way that said I was off the hook.

“Yeah ... I guess so ... Not that I’m gay, though. So what did you want to ask me?” I asked, truly curious.

“Well, I know that she had said that she’d met some guy on Mother’s day on the trails with you. I was just wondering what you knew about the guy? Is she still seeing him?” she stared at me hard, trying to watch my facial expressions.

“Umm ... well ... I don’t really know anything. See ... I wasn’t really there ... I only saw the guy for like a few seconds at most, and Amber didn’t speak about him other to say that he was nice ... So I don’t really...”

“Oh come off it, David! You lie soooo bad. You know that? You can’t even look into my eyes, and you turn redder than a tomato. So level with me; I know that she is seeing someone for sure,” she said with certainty.

“What makes you so sure?” I asked this time, looking at her face and in her eyes.

“It doesn’t take a genius to see that she has been walking around on cloud nine since then. Plus I’m her best friend, I know when she is acting differently. She has seemed different to me since the Monday right after her birthday. You guys are closer than any brother and sister that I have ever heard of, let alone know. So don’t YOU think that she is acting differently?” she asked again while she scrutinized my reaction.

“Well, she has been very happy the last couple weeks that’s for sure, but there are plenty of good reasons for it. They don’t have to mean that she’s met a boy or anything,” I responded.

“Oh? Like what?” she asked, truly puzzled by that.

“Well for starters, my parents finally gave her permission to start dating boys on her birthday. So that would explain a change right there. You know as well as I do that she had felt chaffed under our parents’ restrictions on that ever since she had turned fourteen the year before. Two. I gave her that bracelet that you’ve seen. Maybe you don’t realize just how happy that made her...”

“Actually, I have, she fiddles with it all the time, she is in love with it,” she interrupted with a look of suspicion.

“Also, she has been allowed to dress differently, she dresses ... well even though I am her brother ... I guess sexier would be the right word. You saw her at Martin’s party; she was ecstatic when our Mom allowed her out in that. Plus, they went on a mother-daughter shopping spree on Saturday,” I said with growing conviction in my own points.

I was actually winging this pretty good, I thought.

“Hmm, yeah, I can see some of that, but it’s more than that. She’s walking around like she feels like she is in love or something,” she mused, her eyes actually straying to look towards the stands.

“Love? I don’t get that, not at all. Maybe it would be the love of freedom, if anything. She just got her curfew extended to match mine. Plus, if you must know, but keep this quiet. I think that she was very happy that all those college guys were checking her out. And before you say anything, I don’t mean those two asshole creeps. I mean just the normal guys, she was bloody well preening herself with the attention,” I said convincingly, I hoped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.