Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 7: Learning

Copyright© 2019 by Dark_Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Learning - This is a story about a loving relationship between a brother, sister, and their best friend. Experience the ups and downs of teenage relationships, first love, and the turmoil of life when transitioning to adulthood. The story is character and relationship-driven, and while there will be many sex scenes, this is not a stroke story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Tuesday, May 14th, 1996, Sanford Maine

“Wake up, Baby,” I heard as something shook my shoulder.

“Muah, muah, muah,” my face was suddenly wet from slobbery kisses.

My demon tormentor had returned from the Hell that she had been banished to. I struggled to open my eyes before I suffered any more tortures upon my person, but my eyes wouldn’t co-operate. So I tried to communicate that I was awake.

“Murls, wuken cafite trouts. Hundtry boofeggs!” I vainly tried to speak in the Demon’s native tongue.

“I think I heard a girl’s woken coffee. Trouts? Hungry for scary eggs?” she said as she started giggling like a deranged madwoman.

Pinch.

“OOOOOOUCH!” my ass was on fire; I had been viciously stabbed!

“Hurting ass, been stabbed, call 911! Amber, must warn Amber, Demons are here again!” I jabbered quickly.

I heard an insanely high pitched giggling, and I was slammed into without sympathy by a deadly ninety-five pound Imp. It had terrible clawed hands that started to tickle my ribs, relentlessly and without mercy.

“Get up, you big Doofus, we need to get in the shower. I swear I don’t know how you ever woke up for school without me,” the Demon snorted while it started trying to choke me with a forked tongue by shoving it down my throat.

The Demon had surprisingly soft lips for an evil creature from the underworld. I kissed back by reflex and opened my eyes; Amber, the She-Devil, was kissing me awake. Does this mean that I was Sleeping Beauty? She certainly didn’t feel like a Prince.

“Good morning, Sis. You’re evil, but I still love you. I would recommend avoiding holy water if I were you,” I sat up with her attached to me like a barnacle, her arms were wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist as we moved.

“God, I love you big, Bro,” she said as she smiled at me with one of her 20,000-watt ones, causing my heart to flutter as I stood and carried her to the shower with me.

She giggled while kissing my neck. I held her to me with one arm while I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. I refused to put her down when we got in. Her naked body felt electric against my skin, and the hot water felt good too, but my back stung from the wounds of love that I had suffered the night before. I growled with remembered lust and pushed Amber up against the shower wall kissing her hard.

Hearing her start moaning increased my horniness, so I reached down between her legs and pushed two of my fingers into her sex. It was her turn to growl, and hers was a throaty feline purr that was a part howl. She lowered her shaky legs to spread herself wide. Her legs bent akimbo as she pushed up onto her tippy toes while she held herself up by my neck.

She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me hard as her lips mashed against mine fiercely. Even though we had only been lovers for such a short time, I knew her well enough to know what would get her off quick. I sawed my two fingers in and out of her tight vice-grip canal. My thumb pressed up and found her clit; I rubbed it in circles as I fucked her with my fingers. She shuddered hard when I pressed my thumb into her button.

I took my other hand and bought it down to her ass, grabbing and caressing her taut globes. I ran my fingers down, sliding into her crack until I felt her pucker. She jerked and moaned savagely at my contact. I pressed my finger on it hard and rotated it a little bit. I kept the two fingers and thumb of my other hand moving at a steady pace while our tongues were still trying to win an epic battle of domination. Water was running down the crack of her ass; it helped lubricate my fingertip that was probing at her rosebud. It was going in and out just enough to open it up a tiny bit. She groaned and started to shake; her legs were trembling.

I picked up the pace of my fingering, and she slumped a little, pressing my hand deeper. She squeezed my neck harder. Her tongue stopped twirling, and she sucked at mine like she was trying to mimic sucking a cock as she coaxed it into her mouth. Her legs were spread too wide to support herself in the slippery tub, so she held herself up by her arm strength alone as she clung to my neck like a monkey. My two fingers became a blur in her pussy, and the volume of noise that she was making steadily increased. Then I popped my finger about an inch deep into her ass, and she came hard with a yowl.

I held her up with my body weight, pushing at her chest to force her back up against the wall. Her arms lost their hold as she flopped on my hands. She screamed into my mouth; my tongue was forgotten. Her spasms contracted on my two fingers so hard they felt like they were going to break off inside her. I wanted them to be my cock. Eventually, her convulsions subsided, and her legs stopped being too wobbly for her to stand. Slowly she gathered her wits back. She kissed me gently without any tongue, just a sweet kiss on my lips. Her eyes told me everything that I needed to know.

“Holy shit, Baby! What got into you? That was amazing! We are so going to miss our school bus, but that was soooo worth it, Davey, Baby!” she exclaimed as she proceeded to give me another kiss, a soul-wrenching smoldering one that gave me goosebumps everywhere.

“I was so shocked when you put your finger on and in my butthole!” she proclaimed after ending the kiss that made my knees weak. “But I ... I think that I liked it, Baby,” she whispered shyly in my ear.

“Now, you just lean back and relax, my love. Your little sister is going to take care of you,” she said as she knelt before me and sucked me into her hot little mouth.

I groaned and clutched at her hair. She ran a hand between my legs and explored all around my balls and taint while her other hand jerked me off fast. She sucked me in as deep she could go, about four inches before hitting the back of her throat. The suction she created and the pressure of her swirling tongue was going to get me off quick. My breathing sped up, and my fingers clenched tighter in her hair. I was getting close, and her fingernails scraping underneath my balls was making me tingle while her tongue on my cock felt like euphoria made flesh.

I groaned out, “Oh, Baby, I’m going to cum. Make me cum, Sis. Swallow me, Amber. Swallow for your brother. You love sucking this cock, don’t you, Baby. You love sucking your big brother’s huge cock and swallowing all his cum. Oh shit, here it comes, Baby. Don’t stop ... don’t stop...”

She popped a finger into my ass.

“Ngggggghhhhh ... Oooooohhhh ... Fuuuuuuuccckkkk ... Ooooh ... Ggggaaaaaawwwwwwwdddd.”

She swallowed every drop. Her finger felt great; it was shocking. She didn’t go deep just about an inch; it surprised the fuck out of me. I was still clenching her hair as she started to stand. My hands relaxed as I got my senses back.

“Holy shit, Babe! That was fucking good! Guess we’re even for the ass fingering, huh?” I laughed.

“Did you like it, Baby?” she smiled at me crookedly as if daring me to deny it.

“Yeah, I guess,” I shrugged.

(I was not quite sixteen, and the thought of anything feeling good in or around my butthole was scary. I had the same feeling many teenage boys did, that if you liked anything to do with your own bum, you were gay. It’s a testament to just how much I really trusted my sister. I honestly think that at the age that I was at, if it had been any other girl, I would have freaked out and given her shit for even touching me there. I can’t say that for one-hundred percent certainty, but I am pretty sure that I would have. It was a dumb way to think, but hey, such were the times and my age, plus upbringing. Now I could care less what anyone else thinks. I know that I have zero attraction to other men, but sometimes some butt play feels good. Live and let live and to each their own).

“I think we missed our bus, Amb,” I mused.

“Nope, I woke you up early, lover boy. I planned on the blow job part of the morning,” she giggled. “We should still make it if we hurry.”

“Damn, Sis, you’re the best! You spoil me, you know, and if you keep spoiling me, I will need to buy a chain-mail vest for protection,” I chuckled.

“Shit, let me see, Davey. Oooooh, I am so sorry, my love! I didn’t mean to! I really scratched you bad last night! Let me put some polysporin on it when we get out of the shower. I feel really bad, Baby,” she murmured to me as she looked forlorn.

“Amber, it’s okay, Baby. I wasn’t saying it to make you feel bad, Honey. I am proud that I can make you feel so good that you can’t help yourself, but are you sure that you’re not a part cat or something? ‘Cause damn girl, you’ve got claws!” I wondered jokingly as I grinned at her.

“So I’m a part bird, part cat, and half Demon? Is that it, Davey boy? Hmmm, well, I do love swallowing your worm, scratching you, and making you hotter than Hell with my body. Maybe you’re on to something?” she quipped.

“Maybe we can take you to the vet and get Mom to get you declawed!” I suggested with a smile while stepping out of the tub.

I got a solid slap on my ass cheek in response, “Watch it, buster, I know where you sleep at night!” she giggled.

“First you pinch my ass something fierce, and then you finger it, now you’re slapping it. Are you fixated on my cute ass, Baby?” I asked while wiggling it at her.

She laughed. “Yeah, you found me out, Baby. I just want you for your cute butt. Now sit on the toilet and let me rub some ointment on your scratches. Ooooh, I made you bleed on some of them! Baby, I am so sorry, maybe we SHOULD get Mom to declaw me,” she said contritely.

“I have a better idea; maybe I should just tie you down before I attack you like I did last night?” I arched an eyebrow at her half smirking.

“Baby, what you did to me last night ... whew ... You got me so hot. If that is how it’s going to be when we make love or fuck. Well, we better make sure that Mom and Dad have house insurance, ‘cause we’ll burn the bloody house down. I wanted you inside of me so badly, Baby. I was so close to saying fuck it and taking a chance. I swear I almost reached down and put you in me, brother,” she cooed at me.

“Yeah, I felt the same way. I wanted to just slide down an extra inch and slam it home. I knew somewhere in my head that it wouldn’t be a good idea, though. I like our other plan better. I want to make it special for you; make it a night that you’ll always remember,” I told her as I looked into her eyes and willed her to see the love in mine.

“Davey, how is it that you always manage to make my heartache and my insides get all mushy with love at the same time,” she breathed as she brought her lips to mine, kissing me long and deep while her fingers caressed my cheek with love.

There was something that drove me wild, that fueled my lust, and that was knowing that it was my sister that I was kissing. Thinking about how it was my sister’s tongue in my mouth and that I had been sucking on my sister’s tits just made me go insane with desire. Licking and tasting my baby sister’s pussy and ass and sticking my fingers inside her made me crazy. Knowing that it was me, her brother, that had just caused her, my sister, to cum ... I wanted more. There were no proper words to express how it made me feel. The same for when I was watching my little sister do that to me, with her hands, mouth, or body, I was haunted by my need for her.

Knowing it’s my Amber that I was with made my head get foggy. I got so horny that it clogged me up. I felt it in every pore. I knew that it was wrong, yet that was what made it feel even better. It’s like a never-ending circle. The more that I thought about how loving my sister was forbidden, the more it just made me want to love her. I wanted to marry her, even though I knew I couldn’t. I wanted to spend my life with her, and I WOULD put every ounce of my energy towards achieving that.

I wanted to make love to her, and I needed to be inside her. I needed to fuck my sister. I needed to complete our connection, to make us truly one. I had a desperate need to spill my seed deep inside her pussy. I wanted to orgasm in her womb, to feel myself pulsate as I shot my jizz while sliding in and out of her tightness. I needed to feel her cum on my cock and to feel her contracting on my shaft while I pounded her.

That’s all that was going through my mind as we kissed, and it continued to do so long after I had gotten dressed and gone downstairs. My thoughts stayed on the same track as I made our lunches, ate breakfast, and drank my much-needed coffee.

It was almost time to leave when my sister bounced down the stairs and put on her shoes. I didn’t want to hold her hand while waiting for the bus.

I had wanted to tell her how I felt last night after we had gotten home, but I didn’t have the opportunity. She had ambushed me with the spectacular striptease, and then I had practically attacked her as I turned into an animal. After, when we had calmed down and started talking while we cuddled, she told me just how much it had meant to her. She explained that by holding her hand, it had shown her how serious I was about spending my life with her. She told me that was partly why she had danced for me. The thought of showing even just little glimpses of our true relationship to the world outside turned her on. It made her happy.

I didn’t want to hurt her. I was dreading today. For the first time in my life, I wished that I wouldn’t be around my sister at school. Yet I loved her with my every breath. To say that I felt conflicted would be an understatement. Like saying nighttime might be a little dark, or the Arctic might be a tad bit cold.

“Ready, Davey?” she asked.

“Yeah. Oh, and before I forget. I need to get to the gym after school today before my Jujitsu class. I missed the gym all last week. I had meant to go yesterday, but I got distracted,” I said with a smirk.

“Awww, okay. I’ll miss you tonight, big brother, before I go to my dance class,” she whispered as she took my hand in hers, pulling me out the door.

We walked hand in hand out to the curb to await the bus. I felt self-conscious again. I studied the clouds; they looked like they might bring rain.

“Hey, did you want to get coats? Looks like it might rain later,” I said.

“Hmm, ya looks like it might. I have a coat I keep in my locker. I’ll be okay. You need one?” Amber looked at me curiously.

“Nah, guess not. I’ll be alright,” I stated.

I shifted around a bit nervously. Kicking any loose pebbles that I could reach. I could feel Amber’s gaze scrutinizing me. The bus turned onto our street from down the corner, and she squeezed my hand three times. I smiled a little and repeated it back to her. We got on the bus, and this time, the driver noticed our hands and gave me a perplexed look as our eyes met when I climbed aboard. I quickly looked away; something on my shoes seemed very interesting.

We walked down the aisle; I could tell that Josh saw that we were holding hands right away. I couldn’t tell if anyone else noticed or not. I think my sister knew that I was glad to let go when I took my seat. It felt like getting rid of a hot potato; my face was flushed.

“Hey, you guys!” greeted Josh.

Andy and Stewart echoed him, greeting both of us.

“Hey, Stud,” CC said to me with a smirk.

“Heya, CC,” I said, puzzled about the stud remark, but I let it go.

“Hey, girlfriend! We have sooooo much to talk about! Ooooh, I love that shade of eye-shadow. It makes your green eyes stand out really prettily,” CC jabbered at Amber.

School was normal, and my morning classes went alright, I suppose. We weren’t doing anything too important, and I already had a firm grasp on all of my subjects. I was just a little out of it, though. It started raining about an hour before lunch, the sky got dark, and I heard the crack of thunder in the distance.

That meant that the gang would meet in the cafeteria to eat, and because of the rain, it would be packed. Amber was going to want to hold hands. My anxiety level shot through the roof. Some small rational part of my brain was trying to tell me that if there wasn’t anything inappropriate going on between me and my sister, then I wouldn’t be feeling like it was crazy wrong to be holding her hand. That it wouldn’t bother me even close to what it was doing to me right then.

I was probably right, but that didn’t help because I WAS doing inappropriate things with my little sister. I couldn’t escape that fact, and I felt like the whole world was going to know. I had serious thoughts about faking being sick and going home for the rest of the day.

I hadn’t talked with my sister at all about what I was feeling; I should have. She seemed so happy, though, and it seemed okay to agree with her in the safety of our rooms. Being there at school, though, it was night and day. Was I overreacting? Overthinking?

The biggest thing that I couldn’t wrap my head around was how did none of this bother Amber? Why was she so cool with holding her brother’s hand at school? Especially in front of everyone we knew? I mean, she couldn’t possibly want it to get out that we were lovers, could she? Plus, I was worried that CC suspected something. She seemed a little off since yesterday.

I kept envisioning walking into the crowded cafeteria, holding her hand, and the whole lunch crowd going quiet. I could hear in my mind someone shouting: ‘Look, he’s holding his sister’s hand! They probably fuck too!’ Sigh. I was going insane.

“MR. KNOWLTON!” a ruler smacked down onto my desk.

“Yes, sir!” I stammered as I jerked upright from my slouch.

“Welcome back to the living. Now, how about you answer the question that I’ve asked you twice now,” Mr. Livingstone said, looking stern.

“Umm, I’m sorry, sir, but could you please repeat the question?” I squirmed in my seat, flushed even more now by getting called out.

“Maybe you can tell me what has you not paying attention in my class in the first place, young man,” Mr. Livingstone asked.

“Um, well, to be honest, sir. I’m just not feeling too good. My head is pounding, and I just wished school was done so I could lie down for a while,” I spoke in a low voice.

“Hmm, actually, you do look a little peaked. I’ll let you off the hook this time, David; you’re normally attentive. I’ll give you a hall pass to see the nurse. Hope you feel better for tomorrow, son,” he said with some sympathy.

I got up and followed him to his desk, where he scribbled out a quick note for me to take to the nurse.

“Thank you, sir, I appreciate this. I will pay better attention tomorrow, I promise,” I replied. “Kim, could you tell Amber that I’m not feeling so hot and that I went to the nurse’s station, please?” I asked her as I was passing her desk.

“Sure, no prob, hope you feel better,” she answered.

“Thanks, Kim,” I muttered.

I made my way to the nurses’ office, stopping to put my books away at my locker first. I didn’t have a headache, although I really didn’t feel good; it was just all mental. I arrived at the station and gave them the note; they said that I could lay on the cot in the back with the lights off until I felt better. If I didn’t feel better by the end of lunch, they would need to call my folks. That was fine with me. I didn’t intend to miss any more classes.

I lay on the cot and thought. I thought about Amber and how much I loved her. How much that I actually really needed my sexy, spunky little sister. She was my best friend. I think that she knew more about me than even I did some days. I certainly knew her better than anyone else, well, except maybe CC, but that would be a close one.

I knew the easy stuff, of course, like that her favorite color was blue, even though her room was cotton candy pink. I knew that she loved cats but had never bothered asking our parents for one. I knew the hard stuff also. I knew that she’d had a crush on Brad Pitt from watching Thelma and Louise when she was eleven. I knew that she had a beauty mark on her inner left thigh about two inches from her pussy.

I knew that she loved peach scented body wash. I knew that her idea of a romantic evening included an abundance of candles. I knew that she loved poetry and that no one else knew that one. I knew what she liked to hum when she was stressed; One Love by Bob Marley. I knew that she chewed her nails when she was nervous. I knew what all her different smiles meant and the feelings attached to each one.

I also knew that she could read me better and faster than anyone, including our parents. She would know at lunch that I didn’t want to hold hands at school anymore. She was going to be upset. I didn’t know what to do. Sigh. For the first time, I wished that she wasn’t my sister and could just be like a regular girlfriend.

Lying down until the lunch bell did nothing to relieve my stress. I couldn’t figure out anything other than telling Amber the truth, that I couldn’t do this in front of the school. I had told her that I would, and I was about to let her down. I wasn’t a relationship expert, not by a long shot. I did realize, though, because I knew Amber, that this was more than simple hand-holding to her. It was a symbol. I didn’t understand why it was so important to her, but it was. I think that she felt that it gave our relationship some sort of realness, maybe some legitimacy. I hoped that I could get her to understand without being hurt or doubting my love for her.

Sigh. I figured that I’d better go and face the music.

I got to my locker; the row was almost empty as the lunch bell had rung about five minutes ago. I grabbed my lunch, not knowing quite what to do. Should I wait there for a couple minutes to see if Amber showed up? Or should I make my way to the cafeteria where all of the gang would be gathered? My hesitance paid off. I was just leaving to meet up with the guys when my sister turned the corner.

“Hey, Sis. I was just heading to the caf,” I quipped as I smiled weakly.

“Hey, Davey, are you okay?” she asked as she stepped closer and placed a hand on my forehead like our Mom did when checking for fever.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I shrugged.

“Kim told me that you got sent to the nurses’ office. I went there, but Mrs. Fritz said you had just left,” she grabbed my left hand with her right.

“Yeah, I got caught daydreaming by Mr. Livingstone. I told him that I had a bad headache and wasn’t feeling too well,” I said.

“Do you have a headache? You do seem out of it, Baby. Since this morning,” she said worriedly.

“Amber! Don’t call me ‘Baby’ here! What if someone heard?” I hissed in a whisper.

My eyes must have gone wild in a panic as I spun my head around to see if anyone was near us.

“Whoa! Relax, David. No one is here; I’m not dumb! Jeez, have some faith,” she grumped.

“Look, I know you’re not dumb, Amb. But we can’t speak like that outside of our rooms; if we do, we will get caught. It’s not IF it’s WHEN. Saying stuff like that out in public means that eventually, one of us will get too comfortable and slip up. Look, let’s go somewhere where we can sit in privacy and eat. I’m not up for sitting with the gang today, Sis,” I said as I pulled her by the hand towards the science labs. I knew that they would be empty right then.

“David, you’re upsetting me. Why are you acting like this? I could tell that you didn’t want to hold my hand this morning, and that hurt me, Davey. Now you’re chewing me out for calling you something sweet, and I was quiet. No one was around, Davey. I checked first. Why are you being mean?” she wondered while she sounded like she was struggling not to cry.

“Sorry, Sis, I’m not trying to be. Let’s wait until we get to the room. We can talk better there,” I said as I briskly led the way.

We found an empty lab, closed the door behind us, and sat in the back. The whole time Amber was looking at me like a wounded puppy, it hurt to see her like that.

“Look, Amb, I’m sorry if I came off as mean or abrupt. I am seriously stressed out right now. This hand-holding thing is really bothering me. I honestly don’t understand how it isn’t bothering you,” I sighed.

“Why would it bother me, Davey? I love you more than life itself. I want to touch you when we are near each other. It’s just two hands, like big fucking deal. I hold hands sometimes with CC in the mall, does that make us Lesbos? No. And no one thinks so either. You’ve got this thing blown up in your head way too big. Only some dumb, immature boys would even bother saying anything about us holding hands anyways. All you need to do is laugh at them. It’s not hard, Davey!” she reasoned, her eyes glinting with unshed tears.

“Well, shit, Amber. Maybe it’s because I’m a guy, or the older brother, I dunno. It’s not just our friends that I worry about, but they wouldn’t be our friends for very long if they knew what we were doing together. It’s other people too; did you see how the bus driver looked at us this morning? You holding hands with CC is a big difference from doing that with your brother. What about in a few months from now when people start to realize that we never date anyone? Yet we hold hands everywhere?” I said with all seriousness.

“Who cares, Davey! Let people say whatever the fuck they want! Are you embarrassed by me? I don’t care if people think that I’m sleeping with my brother, I DON’T! They won’t know; all they can do is guess or wonder. AND I DON’T FUCKING CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! You know what I care about, Davey? Huh? Do you? YOU, you big IDIOT!” she shouted at me as tears started streaming down her cheeks then.

All I wanted to do was wrap her up in my arms and tell her that everything would be alright. I wanted to kiss her tears away, to make her not be mad at me. I wanted to make love to her, to show her the depth of my feelings for her. I felt impotent to fix this.

“Amber ... I care ... I care about what they think because I care about you. I don’t want people to think badly about my sister. But most importantly, I worry about getting found out because then they will hurt you, Amber, and they will destroy us. Mom and Dad would be devastated. We need to hide our true feelings away when we leave the house. I’m ... I’m sorry, but that’s the way it has to be. We need to be perfect in our duality. We need to be just brother and sister here at school,” I said firmly with resignation and sadness in my voice.

“Davey,” she sobbed. “I gave you all of me; everything that I am ... it’s yours. Do you want me, brother? Do you want my ass? It’s yours. If you want, you can bend me over this desk right here and now and fuck me in my ass, Davey. Would you like that?” she asked, her breath hitching, tears still streaming down her face unchecked.

“You can do it; it’s yours anytime you want. How about my tight pussy? You want that? You can have my virginity now, too, anything. You can fuck me right now, Davey, right here. I would give it to you, right up against the chalkboard, brother. I am yours,” she stated simply, her puppy dog eyes looking up at me with wounded pain.

“You want my mouth? You can have it anytime, Davey, anything. You can sit over there at the teacher’s desk, and I can get underneath. I can be the bad schoolgirl and you the teacher, and I can blow you. Right now, Davey. Would you like that, Baby?” She asked dejectedly.

I was taken aback by her declarations. I was so confused. I didn’t know if she was serious or subtly accusing me of just wanting her for sex. I was flabbergasted by the way that she was talking. Of course, I wanted all those things, her ass, pussy, and mouth. But not this way, not under these circumstances, because I also wanted much, much more than that, I wanted her, all of her. Her body, mind, and soul. Her love and friendship. I wanted her as my life partner.

“I ... I don’t understand, Amber ... Why are you talking that way? I want those things with you, but not here, not now, not like this. I want everything we do to be special. I don’t want to hurt you ... ever. I don’t want to just use you for sex. I love you, and I want to be with you,” I reached out with my hand and tried to stroke her cheek, but she pulled back from my touch.

“Oh, Davey,” she sobbed again. “You don’t understand, not at all,” she looked at me with pure love and yet with so much hurt in her eyes that it was almost like a blow to my heart.

“What, I don’t understand how?” I asked, truly puzzled.

“Baby, I said all that because it’s true. I meant everything that I just said. I gave you me—ALL of me. I would do anything at any time, anywhere for you. That was my point that if you wanted me to show you how much I loved you by doing those things, then I would. Right here. Even if that isn’t how I would prefer to do things,” she sighed miserably.

“Okay, I think I understand what you mean, sweetheart. I gave you all of me too. I love you, Amber, with everything I have,” I said quietly.

“Did you, Davey? Did you really? You seem to have a very big line that you can’t cross. You can’t hold my hand. I can give you all of me. I don’t think we are on the same page, Baby, and it’s killing me inside. I can’t think of a single time that you have ever hurt me before the past few days, not once in fifteen years. Now you have really hurt me, David, twice in a couple days. I am really struggling with why?” her eyes searched mine, shimmering with tears, her mascara running down her cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.