Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Joan was tied to the lounge chair, her arms pulled back at the elbows. Her hands were on her stomach, but not tied. Her knees were spread, her feet and lower legs tied underneath the chair. Her skirt was over her legs, about halfway down. Her tits strained at her blouse, nipples outlined. A gag was in her mouth, tied in back of her head.

Peggy was on her back, her legs tied up against her tits. She didn’t have a gag, but her skirt was tucked between her thighs to conceal her cunt. Most of her thighs were exposed, though. She looked about fearfully, and more so because Tommy and Robert had tucked their cocks and balls back into their pants. If they had left those cocks out, she wouldn’t be so afraid.

Glancing at her mother, she saw in Joan’s eyes a little fear, too. That frightened her. If her mother didn’t know what the boys were up to, it would be bad. After two years, Peggy thought her mother would have been put through it all.

Tommy and Robert ignored them.

When the door bell rang, Peggy saw her mother’s eyes fill with more fear. Just opening the door would expose Joan and Peggy to whoever was there.

Tommy opened the door and admitted four young boys, hardly older than they were.

“Come on in, guys,” he said. “We’ve got them ready for you.”

Peggy had never seen the boys before, and neither had her mother. They both blushed a deep red. Joan tried to protest, but her gag only allowed moans to come through. Peggy started to shake with fear. Peggy was not gagged.

“See, just like we promised you,” Robert said, waving a hand at his mother and sister. “All tied up and ready. You can pay us if you like them, and if you aren’t satisfied with what you do to them, you don’t pay.”

The four boys looked at Joan and Peggy, eyes eager. Joan and Peggy saw their cocks starting to get hard already. Peggy was afraid to say anything, but tears were collecting in her eyes.

“I’ve seen that one.” A boy pointed to Peggy. “She was cheerleading at a game in our school two weeks ago. Man, she gave me a hard-on then! Yeah, I wanna fuck her!”

“Take your pick,” Tommy said.

He pulled his sister’s skirt from between her thighs, and all four boys gasped as they saw her honey-blonde cunt and tight, pink asshole. Robert opened his sister’s blouse to reveal her tight titties.

“Robert, please don’t,” Peggy whispered up at him, her eyes brimming. He ignored her, moving down her body and poking his finger into her cunt.

“Nice and tight pussy, guys,” he said. “And if you like assholes, this is one of the best.”

He rammed his finger up his sister’s ass, making Peggy cry out.

“Or, you can have this one,” Tommy said, opening his mother’s blouse and pulling at her nipples. “She’s a good fuck, a real good fuck.”

He jerked his mother’s skirt to her waist, showing her hairy cunt to the boys.

“She liked it better than that one,” Tommy said, pointing to his sister. “But they’re both hot fucks. They’ll take cock anyplace you put it, suck your balls right off your cocks.”

“How’s she gonna suck?” A boy pointed at Joan.

“Oh, we’ll take her gag out,” Tommy said. “That was just to show you how well we’ve got them under control.”

Tommy and Robert sat on the couch, grinning at their mother and sister. Tommy had removed his mother’s gag, and Joan stared accusingly at him, but said nothing.

The unknown boys were taking their clothes off, all eyes gleaming on Joan and Peggy. Peggy began to cry with shame, but she couldn’t hide her face. She was burning with humiliation, understanding what her brothers were doing now.

Four cocks jutted out in hardness, and Peggy cringed as a boy came toward her. She tried to roll away, but she had no place to go. The boy went to his knees, and without warning, shoved his cock into her cunt and was fucking her swiftly. She cried out when his cock stabbed into her pussy, but a warning look from her brothers cut her cry off.

A boy moved to Joan, then shifted to her head. Joan watched him coming, her eyes on his thick, heavy-looking cock. She knew where that cock was going, and she licked her lips to moisten them.

She, too, now understood what her sons were doing with her and their sister. But, unlike Peggy, Joan felt excited. Her two sons were turning her and Peggy into whores, prostitutes. And Joan didn’t care. The more they humiliated her, made her ashamed of herself, the more she loved it. Peggy, she hoped, would soon learn to love it as much as she did.

When the boy arched his thick cock toward her mouth, Joan lifted her head, closing her lips about the swollen prick head. The boy was dripping, and she ran her tongue over his piss hole, her eyes glazed.

“I want that hairy cunt,” Joan heard a boy say, and felt a hard cock rubbing at her cunt. She tried to life her pussy, but her tied legs, held her down. When the cock slithered into her cunt, she moaned with happiness and began to suck with hunger on the thick cock fucking into her mouth.

Peggy felt the boy fucking his cock into her cunt, sending a burning heat through young body. She glanced tearfully at her mother, seeing her taking the two cocks with obvious pleasure. She felt very ashamed as her cunt lifted to the boy’s cock, but she knew it was useless to try and fight the sudden sensations inside herself. She couldn’t deny the pleasure she was beginning to feel now. To have a cock inside her cunt, the cock of a boy who had seen her leading the cheers at a football game, a boy she had never seen, fucking her, suddenly became exciting.

The final boy stood above her head, his cock hard, and dripping down into her face. She looked up at him, seeing his balls, heavy and full, and her eyes, too, became glassy.

She tried to arch her cunt higher into the cock up her cunt. She could feel the boy’s balls swinging against her ass, and her mouth watered up for the cock above her head.

“Tell him you want it in your cocksucking mouth, Peggy,” she heard Tommy say. “He’s kinda shy, so you have to tell him what you want.”

“In my mouth,” Peggy whispered softly. “Put your cock in my mouth, please. I want to suck it, please. You have a beautiful hard-on, and I’d love to suck it off. You have such full balls ... and I want that load in my mouth!”

Tommy and Robert laughed lewdly.

Somehow, that laugh encouraged Peggy.

“I want to suck you off!” she begged, straining to fuck against the cock inside her cunt. “I want that cock in my fucking mouth! Hurry, shove it in my cocksucking mouth ... come in my mouth! Oooooo, please, please!”

Joan, her mouth stuffed with a hard, thick cock and another one driving into her cunt, heard her daughter begging to suck a cock. She felt her emotions soaring. Peggy was with her, and it was much better. She sucked hard on the thick cock, mewling and gasping with ecstasy, squirming her ass as best she could as the boy between her legs fucked eagerly into her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.