Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The following morning was school.

Their father had already gone off to work, and they finished up breakfast. Tommy and Robert were dressed and ready, and, just as their father left the house, Joan had to remove her robe. Once again she had a rubber cock strapped inside her cunt. She had worn it all night and had to plead an illness when her husband wanted to fuck.

Telling her sons this, she said: “He’s going to become suspicious soon.”

“That’s his tough luck,” Tommy said. “We’ll let you know when he can fuck you, Mother.”

“But it’s been two weeks already,” Joan said.

“Jack him off,” Robert replied. “Or better yet, give him one of your special blow jobs.”

“You can take it out now,” Tommy said.

Joan parted her legs and unstrapped the rubber cock, pulling it from her pussy.

“Give it to Peggy,” Robert said. “You know what to do with it, don’t you, Peggy?”

Peggy nodded, a bit shyly. She took the rubber cock from her mother, and began to lick it, finally putting it in her mouth and sucking it.

“Are you wearing panties?” Tommy asked his sister.

Peggy nodded at him.

“Show us,” he said.

Peggy stood up, lifting her skirt to her waist. Unlike her mother, she was not forced to wear a rubber cock all night.

“We can’t let you go to school like that, Peggy,” he said.

“But I have to wear panties,” Peggy pleaded. “I have to dress for gym, and we’re all in the same room. The girls will see, make fun of me.”

“Who cares?” Robert said.

“Please, let me wear panties,” she begged.

Tommy looked at his sister speculative. ‘Okay, you can wear them, but after we come in them.”

“That will be just as bad,” Peggy said.

“Tell the girls you had a nice fucking before and didn’t have to wash up before class.”

“On your hands and knees, Mother,” Robert said.

Joan immediately went to her hands and knees, knowing what they were going to do. It had happened before, but not with her daughter there. Robert lowered his pants and shoved his cock into his mother’s mouth. As she pulled his prick between her lips and started sucking, Tommy dropped his pants and knelt at her uplifted ass. He plunged his cock up his mother’s cunt, and started fucking her, pinching the swelling cheeks of her ass, making Joan moan with pleasure and pain.

Peggy stood watching, holding her skirt about her waist. Seeing her mother being fucked front and rear created a heat between her thighs. Her cunt became very wet, soaking into the crotch of her panties. She wanted them to fuck her that way, too, but she knew by now that she had to ask them in a polite way, or simply wait until they wanted her.

In two days, she had become their slave just as her mother had been for two years. But in those two days, Peggy had enjoyed more orgasms than ever before. She had discovered she enjoyed being tied up, forced to do those horrible, perverted acts. Being forced by her brothers had a certain appeal that she had never known from jacking her boyfriend off in her panties, or even those.rare times she allowed him to fuck her. Peggy was learning she had a passive nature about her, that she wanted to he abused, be dominated by someone. She wanted to be shamed, humiliated until she blushed furiously. Because when she was humiliated, her cunt would almost burn off with great sensation. Her orgasms were strong, more delicious.

She stood watching her mother’s mouth sucking hungrily on Robert’s cock, licking at her lips in desire to suck cock, too. She watched her mother’s ass twisting in delight as Tommy fucked her cunt. They smashed her mother between them, and Peggy understood the sensations her mother was getting.

“I’m about to come!” Tommy yelped, fucking his cock furiously into his mother’s cunt. “Get ready, Peggy!”

“What do I do?” she asked hurriedly.

“Pull your fucking panties away from your cunt!” he said. “Pull the waist away!”

Peggy jerked the elastic of her panties so hard, they almost ripped. Tommy yanked his cock out of his mother’s cunt and stood up quickly, squeezing his cock. He shoved his prick into his sister’s panties just in time. Peggy looked down at Tommy’s cock, watching him come, watching the creamy come juice spurt into her blonde cunt hair. It felt hot on her flesh, and she started to shove her hand into her panties.

“Don’t!” Tommy grunted, his cock squirting until the blonde cunt hair was matted.

“Here I come!” Robert yelled, jerking his cock out of his mother’s clinging mouth. “The crotch of your panties, Peggy!”

Almost frantic, Peggy pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and stared, almost hypnotized now as her other brother filled the crotch of her panties with is thick come juice.

“Now you can go to school,” Tommy said.

Peggy adjusted her panties, feeling the come juice warm against her cunt. Some dripped along her right thigh, and when she started to wipe it away, she was told to leave it there.

“We’re gonna check your cunt and panties out when you come home, Peggy,” Tommy warned. “And you come home just as soon as school is out, or you’re gonna get the belt good.”

“I will, Tommy,” Peggy said, sounding completely passive.

Joan watched her children go off to school, then wrapped her robe back about her naked body. She took the rubber cock back to the cellar, putting it in place where the others were.

She was worried about her husband. He was starting to wonder what was wrong with her. He had gone to sleep the night before with a hard-on, and she didn’t like him to suffer so much. She had tried, once a few months ago, to suck him off because she had two rubber cocks in her cunt and ass, but he didn’t want that. She had just barely convinced him to let her jack him off. If this continued, she knew he would leave. She loved him, but she loved more the things her sons forced her to do. If it came to a choice, Joan knew she would take her sons over her husband, no matter what he thought.

Peggy had a bad time at school.

She got some odd looks from the girls when she had to dress out for gym, and the come juice had dried on her cunt hair and thigh. She was very embarrassed, knowing everyone saw it there when she went through her cheerleading exercises. She kept a hot, shameful blush •on her face all day. Every time she thought about washing it off, she would think about the leather belt cracking across her ass when she got home. But she wasn’t surprised any longer that her cunt remained in a hot, pulsating condition throughout the day.

Tommy and Robert had been busy. They had skipped school, going across town to the high school, where they weren’t known. What they had in mind, it wouldn’t do for their many friends to know.

They were home before Peggy.

They had their mother stripped and tied to the bed, her legs spread wide, feeling her, teasing her until Joan was squirming against the ropes, pleading with them to make her come, to fuck her or anything as long as she could come.

They had tied her on one side of her bed, her arms stretched above her head, her ankles to the foot of the bed. She could move her body, but that was all. She writhed and twisted her hips, bucked them up and down as the probed her cunt, pinching her clit, pulling it until she sobbed with pain, but they wouldn’t make her come.

Hearing Peggy come into the house, they called for her to come to their mother’s room.

As she stepped in, Tommy said: “Lift your skirt, Peggy.”

She did.

“It’s a good thing you didn’t wash your fucking cunt,” he said. He picked up the long leather belt, waving it at her. “This would put some nice marks across your pretty ass, wouldn’t it?”

“Give her a whack anyway,” Robert said, jerking at his cock, rubbing his prick on his mother’s swollen tits, brushing it across her lips. Joan tried to pull it into her mouth, but he drew away before she could-so much as lick it. “Whack her fucking ass anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.