Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Well, look at them!”

Peggy sprang from her mother, jerking around to see her brothers standing in the doorway of the bathroom. Her mother’s finger was jerked out of her cunt by her sudden turn.

Joan stood quietly.

Peggy cringed back against her mother when she saw they both carried leather belts. They had dressed in jeans and t-shirts, with sneakers on their feet.

“Mother, don’t let them, please!” Peggy began to sob as she pressed against her mother, her eyes wide with fear.

“Mother, you know you’re not to touch her unless we say you can,” Tommy said. “Now, turn around and stick your ass out.”

Joan glanced at her daughter as she stepped away from her, then turned her back, shoving her ass out. She gripped her knees as they had taught her to do, her ass arching back.

Peggy couldn’t believe they would do it, but Tommy swung the leather belt hard across their mother’s ass, the sound like a shot in the confines of the bathroom. She saw her mother’s body jerk, but Joan didn’t cry out.

Tommy spanked his mother’s naked ass until her ass cheeks turned a bright red, and Peggy watched, horrified, knowing her turn was coming. She thought of running, but she would never get past Robert, who stood in the doorway, swinging his belt menacingly.

“Okay, Mother, sit on the tub,” Tommy said, after his mother’s ass was as red as could be.

Joan turned and sat, waiting passively.

“Spread your fucking legs,” Tommy demanded. “Spread them as wide as you can. I want that hairy cunt to show real good.”

Joan did as he said, her cunt fully exposed. Robert then came in, and, without a word, began to whip the belt into his mother’s cunt. Joan started whimpering, tears in her eyes, the first tears Peggy had seen. The belt smacked time and again against Joan’s vulnerable cunt, and, to Peggy’s surprise, she saw her mother’s cunt getting wet.

Robert stopped hitting his mother’s cunt, and Peggy saw Joan’s clit poking out, stiff and angry looking.

“Did you come, Mother?” Robert asked.

“Almost,” Joan whimpered. “Hit my cunt some more. I’ll come if you hit it again.”

“Fuck you,” Robert said to her, and he turned to Peggy. “Your turn, you fucking cunt-slut.”

“No,” Peggy whispered, grabbing her pussy with both hands. “God, no! It will kill me!”

“Bullshit!” Tommy sneered.

“My ass,” Peggy pleaded, hardly knowing the words she was using. “Whip my ass, please! You can whip my ass and my titties, but don’t hit me in the cunt!”

“Who said anything about hitting you in the cunt?” Robert said.

“You won’t?” Peggy asked. “You really won’t hit my cunt? You promise?”

“We don’t promise you anything, cunt-face,” Tommy said. “You do the fucking promising around here. Now, get down there and start sucking mother’s cunt, and, if she takes a fucking piss, you better start drinking.”

Relieved they weren’t going to hit her in the cunt, Peggy went to her knees quickly, shoving her face into her mother’s throbbing, seeping pussy. She began to lick frantically, racing her tongue up and down the juicy, hairy slit.

Her ass was too tempting, and Robert began spanking his sister with the belt. Peggy cried into her mother’s cunt. “I’m licking her! See, watch me lick her cunt! Don’t spank me ... I’m eating mother’s cunt! See, watch!”

Peggy plunged her tongue into her mother’s juicy pussy, darting it back and forth. She lapped the juices into her mouth, trying hard to please her brothers. But Robert kept spanking her naked ass with the leather belt.

“Make her come, you shitty bitch!” Tommy demanded, squatting down and pinching his sister’s tits brutally. “Make her pussy cunt come! Suck that cunt, you little cock-sucker, and you better suck it good!”

The more frantically her daughter sucked and licked at her pussy, the more excited Joan became. She stared past her daughter’s back, watching her son whip that sweet, creamy ass. The painful humiliation her daughter was experiencing sent rumbles of pleasure through her. When Tommy stood up and started to whip his belt across Joan’s swollen titties, Joan started grinding her cunt into Peggy’s sucking mouth, sobbing with painful pleasure. She thrust her tits into the swinging belt, the fire making her approach orgasm.

“Eat me, Peggy!” Joan yelped. “Ohhhh, suck my hot, wet cunt!”

“Shut up, Mother,” Tommy said. “We’ll do the telling here.”

He gave her tits an especially vicious blow, making Joan scream in pain.

The blow also made her come.

Peggy, with her ass on fire, felt her mother’s cunt sucking on her tongue, and now her tears were of joy, of knowing they would stop spanking her because she had done what they had told her. She had sucked her mother’s cunt to orgasm, just as they had told her to.

She was right.

She was allowed to stand, and she rubbed at her fiery ass gently with both hands, looking at them with teary, pouting eyes.

“Now, both of you,” Tommy said, “get your fucking asses down to the cellar.”

“No, not again, please!” Peggy sobbed.

Her mother stood and took her daughter’s hand, leading her from the bathroom.

“We have to, Peggy,” she said in a quiet voice. “If we don’t, they might spank us the rest of the afternoon. Just be quiet and do everything they say and maybe it won’t be so bad.”

Tommy and Robert had different ideas. Peggy needed more discipline, they felt. She still protested too much, still resisted them.

In the cellar, Joan was forced onto her back, her ass raised by wood placed on an incline. The cheeks of her ass and legs hung over. She was told to spread her legs as wide as she could and leave them that way. Peggy stared at her mother, seeing the bushy cunt, starting to understand why her mother put up with this abuse. The pink lips of her mother’s cunt were very moist, and the tip of her clit was pulsing, swelling with readiness.

Peggy felt herself responding, her cunt starting to pulsate, too. Her nipples, from the beginning, had always remained hard and tingling, and now her cunt was reacting to her mother’s mistreatment.

Joan began to writhe her ass, her hands cupping her large tits, then sliding down to the thick hair of her pussy.

“No, Mother,” Robert said. “Leave all those goodies alone. We’ll tell you when you can play with your fucking cunt.”

Joan’s hands jerked to her sides, but her ass continued to writhe. Her eyes were glassy with perverse excitement, looking up at her sons, up between her daughter’s thighs to see Peggy’s creamy, sweet-looking cunt.

Tommy tied his mother’s ankles, making sure her legs were stretched very wide. Then he wrapped a rope about her waist, securing it underneath the elevated slab of wood. Next he pulled her hands away from her body, tying them at the wrist. Clamps were placed on her nipples, and Joan moaned with the pain. But her eyes became glazed with increasing passion.

“Sit on her fucking face, Peggy,” Robert said.

Peggy’s flesh was rippling, a combined feeling of humiliation and pleasure. She moved to her mother’s head, lowering her ass. When she was low enough, she felt her mother licking at her sweet flesh, her wet tongue racing from cheek to cheek, dragging along her asshole, trying to reach her cunt.

“Let mother lick what she wants,” Robert said.

Peggy widened her knees, shifting her ass backward. She made a soft mewling sound when her mother’s tongue swirled about her sensitive cunt. Robert leaned down, peering between his sister’s legs, watching his mother’s tongue lap along the hairy slit. Tommy, in the meantime, was tying his sister’s ankles with strong cord, wrapping it about his mother’s head until Joan’s mouth was held to Peggy’s cunt. Peggy’s hands were stretched out from her body, tied to hooks.

Tommy and Robert, both with straining hard-ons, examined their work, satisfied. Then, Tommy saw his sister’s tits straining out, her pink nipples hard. He placed clips on her nipples, and Peggy sobbed as the pain sliced through her tender titties. But her ass squirmed into her mother’s face as best she could. Joan had her tongue going in and out of her daughter’s seeping cunt, her lips open and pressing at the blonde-haired pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.