Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Look at those two cunts,” Tommy said.

He and his brother rested on the bench. Their mother and sister were in the same positions as before. Peggy was sobbing quietly, her legs numb now. The taste of Robert’s come juice lingered in her mouth, and she was ashamed that she, too, had come. She was ashamed because her mother had seen her sucking Robert’s cock, ashamed because her mother seemed to enjoy the brutality the boys inflicted upon them both.

Joan continued to hang from the ceiling, bent almost double, her head hanging back, her eyes closed as if she were resting. The expanse of her crotch, her cunt and ass, was slippery with fuck juices. Tommy had taken the rubber cock from her asshole.

Peggy sensed the need to piss again, and it was urgent. She suffered for a while, not wanting to let her brothers know. They would just tell her to piss where she was. It was humiliating enough to piss in front of them, but to do so with her mother watching was worse. She tried not to look at her brothers or her mother. Yet there was no place else to look. She tried to close her eyes, but was afraid her brothers would do something, and she had to watch them warily. She could not stop them, but she didn’t want to be surprised.

“What should we do with those cunts now?” Robert asked. “We’ve got hours yet before dad comes home.”

“Why don’t we let them go for awhile?” Tommy said.

Peggy’s heart leaped. If only they would, she could run up those steep stairs and lock herself in the bathroom. The need to piss was getting painful now, and if they didn’t release her soon, she was going to embarrass herself. Not that her brothers cared. The more she was embarrassed, the more they enjoyed it.

“Naw, let’s keep them here,” Robert said. “One of them is going to have an accident, and then I want to... “ He let his voice fade, looking at his sister with a gleam in his eye that Peggy didn’t like.

“Maybe we can make Peggy do it,” Tommy said.

“Or mother.”

“Naw, mother loves it too much,” Tommy replied. “It’s got to be Peggy.”

They had been tying up and chaining their mother for two years, abusing her all that time. In those two years, Joan had learned to enjoy bondage immensely. She had been, at first, as humiliated as Peggy now was, but, within a short time, she became more than eager to shame herself for her sons. It was now time for Peggy to learn discipline.

The control they had over their mother was exciting to them, and now, with Peggy, it was even better. They knew, and their mother knew, that, if they decided to abuse Joan in front of their father, it would cause a break in the marriage. But Joan knew that she would do it even at the expense of losing her husband. She couldn’t do without the abuse now. It was part of her life, most of her life. She loved her husband, but she loved more the pain, the mistreatment, the abuse that her sons heaped on her. She was their slave, their plaything, and they could do anything to her they wanted, make her do anything.

And, now, Peggy.

Joan had not wanted her daughter to fall under the domination of her sons, but it was inevitable, she knew. They would not be satisfied only with her. They had to have their sister, too.

And now that Peggy was involved, Joan found she didn’t mind. On the contrary, she was happy to have her daughter suffering with her. She looked between her uplifted legs at Peggy. Her titties were red now. Robert could be very cruel. The pink nipples, though, stood out in hardness. She saw the tears flowing from Peggy’s eyes, and knew how ashamed her daughter was. Her eyes moved from her daughter’s sugary tits to the golden hair of her cunt. She saw the pink cunt lips and the tip of Peggy’s clit. Joan knew it would be only a short time before her sons shoved her face into her daughter’s cunt, making her suck as they had made Peggy lick her pussy. To be forced to suck her daughter’s cunt sent a ripple of shameful anticipation through her.

Peggy closed her teary eyes, whimpering in pain as she tried to hold back the painful need to piss. A deep flush crept over her sweet face as her pussy began to dribble. She tried hard, but the piss suddenly erupted into a boiling golden stream, puddling on the floor.

Her brothers laughed at her misery, watching her piss in a strong stream. Joan, too, watched her daughter, eyes gleaming. She enjoyed seeing her sons piss so much that she would often come, and now she felt her cunt tightening with an impending orgasm as she watched the golden piss streaming from her daughter’s cunt.

But Joan didn’t come.

She began to piss herself.

Tommy and Robert laughed in delight, watching their mother and sister pissing. Peggy, in her squatting position, pissed onto the floor of the cellar, but their mother, hanging from the ceiling, her cunt toward Peggy, was pissing upon Peggy, the hot piss splashing on the girl’s stomach and running down to mat her blonde cunt hair.

Peggy cried in shame for herself and mother, unable to stop pissing. She felt the hot piss of her mother splashing on her body, felt it run down and mingle with her own piss. Her whole naked body turned a fiery color as her shame deepened.

A loud fart erupted from Peggy’s ass.

She moaned with humiliation as her two brothers laughed in perverse pleasure.

“Look at mother,” Robert said.

Tommy looked, and grinned.

A small amount of shit had dripped from their mother’s asshole.

“I knew one of them would shit,” Robert said.

“Peggy farts and mother shits,” Tommy laughed in a lewd way.

Peggy was embarrassed for her mother, very-much so.

They had stopped pissing, and Tommy untied Peggy, He left her wrists tied, though, and they both had to hold her up. Her legs were numb from being in that squatting position for so long. She was covered in piss from her stomach to her knees, her cunt hair drenched. She wanted nothing more than to soak in a tub of hot, soapy water at this moment.

When Peggy felt feeling return to her legs, she stood upright. That was what her brothers had been waiting for. They began to move her toward her mother. Peggy suddenly understood what they were up to.

She pulled back, her eyes huge.

“Don’t!” she begged. “Oh, God, please ... not that!”

Tommy grabbed her hair at the back of her head, and roughly shoved her face into her mother’s piss-wet cunt. Her lips smashed into the hairy pussy, and Peggy clamped her lips tight.

“Lick it, cunt!” Tommy demanded. “Lick the piss off mother’s cunt, and do it now!”

Robert had turned her loose, but only to pick up the ping pong paddle. When Peggy resisted with all her strength, he slapped her ass hard with it. She opened her mouth to scream, and found it filled with her mother’s cunt. She tasted the piss there, and, when Robert slammed the paddle again onto her ass, she began licking quickly. She cried, tears running down her cheeks, her eyes pleading with her mother that she was sorry. But her mother’s eyes were gleaming brightly, a smile spreading across her face.

“Lick mother’s ass, you fucking cunt!”

Before Peggy could react, her face was shoved into her mother’s ass. Her tongue had been licking frantically at the piss-tasting cunt, and suddenly she tasted shit. Peggy tried to pull her tongue into her mouth, but Tommy pressed her face hard into her mother’s ass. Peggy managed not to lick, but shit smeared her tongue. It was pressed right against her mother’s asshole, and her nose pushed into her mother’s cunt, cutting off her breathing.

Joan gave a cry and boiled into an orgasm, her cunt lips squeezing at her daughter’s nose. Peggy could feel the contractions of her mother’s asshole against her tongue as she came, and the shitty taste on her tongue sent her stomach roiling. Robert whipped the paddle up and down on her burning ass, and she was dancing about with pain and revulsion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.