Chained and Spanked Sister
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Joan now hung by her arms and legs from the ceiling. Her arms were chained and her legs were chained. She was bent double, with her face almost in her own cunt. Her legs were spread, her cunt and ass exposed and vulnerable.

Peggy had been forced to squat on two wide boards, lifted about a foot and a half from the floor. Her ankles were secured to the boards by ropes, her hands tied behind her back. Her head was held upright by some sort of collar and tied to the wall behind her. This drew her head and shoulders back, sending her perky titties forward.

The sweet expanse of her crotch was wide, her cunt showing with that golden hair, the pink lips puffy and ever so kissable. The cheeks of her ass were parted, her asshole puckering. Although she had been in this lewd position only for a short time, her legs, especially the backs of her knees, hurt like hell. She didn’t dare protest.

Tommy held the slender switch in his hand, and Robert toyed with the ping pong paddle and ruler. They strutted about the cellar, cocks standing up hard, proud of their control over their mother and sister.

Peggy watched Robert shove the handle of the ping pong paddle into their mother’s cunt and fuck it back and forth. She also saw the expression on her mother’s face. She had never seen such passion on anyone’s face before. Her mother’s eyes gleamed with a bright light, rolling now and then in her head. She gasped and panted as Robert fucked her with the paddle. She could see, too, the way her mother’s pinkish-brown asshole puckered and winked lewdly. There was no doubt whatsoever that her mother didn’t just enjoy this abuse, she loved it ... craved it.

Tommy watched his brother fucking their mother with the paddle for a few moments, then, without warning, turned and swung the slim switch up between Peggy’s legs. When it hit her tender cunt, Peggy screamed, the sound bouncing from the walls of the cellar. She felt as if the switch had cut into her cunt, slicing deeply. Tears of severe pain flowed from her eyes.

Joan enjoyed watching her daughter be abused this way by Tommy and Robert! She enjoyed the things they did to her, the things they forced her to do. And she enjoyed watching her beautiful daughter being abused!

With her cunt on fire, extremely painful, Peggy noticed Robert was working the handle of the paddle into her mother’s asshole. Joan was moaning as the handle penetrated the tightness of her asshole. But the moans made no sense to Peggy. They were the sounds of pain and pleasure both. She didn’t understand how her mother could feel pleasure this way. She hurt when they hit her, and there was no pleasure at all. Her mother wanted to be abused, and Peggy wanted to be left alone.

Still, the sight of seeing Robert fuck Joan with that wicked paddle, now plunging it into her mother’s ass vigorously, Peggy found it perversely exciting. When Robert began fucking his mother’s asshole with the paddle a few times, then ramming it almost brutally into her hairy cunt, one after the other, Peggy felt her own pussy start to heat up. She was horrified to find her cunt responding to this, and she tried to fight it off.

But her mother loved it.

“You like it this way, Mother?” Robert taunted. “You like it when I fuck your shitty ass and then your pussy cunt?”

“Yes! Oh, yes!” Joan gurgled.

“You’d eat your own cunt if you could, wouldn’t you, Mother?”

“Yes!” Joan whimpered. “I would, honey!”

“You like to suck cunt, don’t you?”

“I love it, baby!”

The handle of the paddle went deep into Joan’s cunt, was jerked out, then thrust without hesitation into her tight asshole.

“Do you want to suck your daughter’s cunt?”

“Yes, yes!”

“Really, Mother?” Robert twisted the handle of the paddle inside his mother’s asshole, bringing a groan of pain from her.

“Yes, Robert!” Joan wailed. “I’d eat Peggy’s cunt! I’d lick the piss out of her pretty I cunt!”

“You’d love it if she pissed in your cock-sucking mouth, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes! I want Peggy to piss in my mouth!” Joan yelled as the paddle was fucked into her cunt again.

“You’re just a toilet mouth, Mother,” Robert laughed evilly.

“I am!” Joan screeched. “Ooooo, fuck me with that thing! Fuck mother’s cunt ... fuck mother’s asshole with that goddamn paddle! Please, Robert, you’re about to make me come.again! Ohhh, baby, make me come, please!”

“Fuck you,” he said, removing the paddle and wiping it on his mother’s mouth.

Peggy saw her mother trying to suck the handle into her mouth, but Robert held it back, letting his mother’s tongue lick only.

“I think we’ll make Peggy shit in your mouth,” Robert said, laughing nastily. “Would you enjoy that, Mother?”

“Please,” Joan whispered with passion. “Do it, Robert! Make your sister shit in my face! All three of you shit in my fucking face!”

“Not today,” Robert said, tossing the paddle aside. He stroked his hand about his mother’s cunt and thrust his finger deeply, then yanked it out and ran it up his mother’s asshole.

Peggy stared at her mother in horror. Surely her mother didn’t really want to have someone shit in her face. No one would like that, certainly. Yet, she wasn’t sure about her mother. All these years, and she thought her mother was the ultimate in ladylike modesty. It was hard to believe her mother was really this way. How had she managed to conceal it all from her husband? Two years of it, and their father never knew, still didn’t know.

Her thoughts were shattered by the switch slamming into her cunt again. She screamed loudly in agony, her cunt feeling as if they had touched her with a blow torch. After hitting her with the limber switch, Tommy leaned down and rubbed his sister’s golden-haired cunt almost tenderly. His touch soothed the pain, but then he slapped her in the cunt with the palm of his hand.

“Oh, God, please!” she wailed. “You’re hurting me, Tommy! Don’t please ... God, it’s so painful there!”

Tommy lifted up, his cock rigid, the head swollen and clear fuck liquid seeping from his piss hole. He stroked his cock a moment, looking at his sister in a speculative way. Robert came over, his cock jerking up and down. He felt his sister’s cunt, too.

“Nice and wet,” he said softly. “There’s nothing in this world like a nice, wet, hot cunt.”

He stretched out on the floor between the two boards holding his sister in her squatting position. He lifted his face, kissing her burning pussy gently, then ran his tongue along the juicy cuntslit. The contact of her brother’s tongue on her cunt soothed the pain somewhat, and Peggy found herself wanting him to lick her pussy. Her cunt became wetter as he dragged his tongue along her hairy pussyslit, and the feeling of pain was going away.

She gasped when Robert scraped the tip of his tongue back to her asshole. Her shitter puckered inward, and, with a giggle, Robert then shoved his tongue into his sister’s cunt. He tongue-fucked her for a while, and Peggy was amazed by the exquisite sensation of his tongue in her cunt.

Her eyes rolled with the delicious sensations of his tongue licking ever so gently at her pussy. Then she noticed Tommy moving to their mother. She saw him shove his cock into his mother’s cunt, making Joan sob with delight. He fucked her up the cunt a few times, then pulled his cock out, lowered his prick, and rammed quickly into his mother’s asshole. Joan yelled with exquisite pleasure.

“Fuck me, Tommy,” Joan pleaded. “Ohhh, baby, fuck mother! Fuck my hot cunt and fuck my hot asshole! Let me suck your cock, darling! Oooo, fuck me and let me suck your sweet cock! Fuck my cunt and asshole, and when you’re ready to come, ram it down my cocksucking throat!”

Tommy fucked his mother’s asshole a few times, then pulled free and moved his cock to his mother’s mouth. “Now you can taste it, Mother,” he said. “Look how shitty my cock is. Suck my shit-smeared cock, Mother!”

Peggy was horrified, her stomach churning as she watched her mother sucking wildly on Tommy’s shit-smeared cock.

Joan pulled her son’s cock deep into her mouth, her tongue licking in a frenzy. Her hairy cunt was pulsating visibly, and her asshole seemed to wink at Peggy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.