Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Chained to the wall, tied hand and foot, Peggy felt everything was unreal. This couldn’t be happening. It was a dream, a bad dream, and she wanted to wake up.

Tommy was twisting his ass into their mother’s face, and Joan was licking so hungrily. With her legs high in the air, her cunt showing, Joan twisted her hips as best she could, and Peggy saw her mother’s cunt getting very, very wet. She could actually see the pink glistening pussy lips pulsating, see her mother’s clit swelling. She could see her mother’s creamy ass cheeks clench, could hear her muffled moans of delight. She could see Tommy’s cock dripping, jerking about. His balls rested on their mother’s chin.

“Stick your tongue up my asshole, Mother!” Tommy said, and he slapped his mother’s cunt with the ruler. “Fuck me in the ass with your tongue!”

A muffled scream came from Joan, and she shot her tongue into her son’s asshole. She wiggled it about, tasting shit. With her tongue up his ass, she sucked with her lips. Tommy smacked her cunt again with the ruler, and Peggy’s pussy drew in tight with sympathy. Robert began spanking his mother’s ass with the paddle, and Peggy was amazed at the pain her mother was taking, and still doing what Tommy told her to do.

Joan, however, had been conditioned to this for over two years, and she loved the pain on her cunt and ass. She thrust her tongue wildly into her son’s asshole, licking and sucking with hungry ecstasy. The more they hit her with the ruler and paddle, the more she sucked and licked.

Tommy let go with a loud fart.

“Mmmmm!” Joan groaned.

Again he farted, right in his mother’s face. Joan’s hips twisted in a frenzy of erotic pleasure, The smell of farts filled the cellar, and Peggy wrinkled her nose.

“Fuck her, Robert,” Tommy said. “Fuck her up the shitty asshole!”

Peggy’s eyes filmed over as she saw Robert drop the paddle and ram his hard cock into their mother’s asshole without being gentle. A muffled wail came from Joan as she felt her son’s cock stab into her uplifted ass. Her tongue drove deep into Tommy’s asshole, and she tried to make fucking motions against Robert’s buried cock.

Peggy thought her mother must be in terrible pain, with a cock fucking into her asshole, until she remembered the rubber cock that had been there. Her own asshole puckered tight, her legs trembling. She couldn’t sit down because the chain around her waist held her upright. She had to stand there and watch Robert fuck her mother in the ass wildly.

Tommy began to fuck his cock between his mother’s big tits, holding them tight about his prick. Peggy saw her mother trying to get her mouth back at his asshole, her tongue reaching to lick.

“I want to suck your shitty asshole, Tommy!” Joan screamed with agonized pleasure. “Please, let me eat your asshole! I want to suck the shit out of your sweet asshole, Tommy! Ooooo, Robert, fuck mother’s ass! Oooo, baby, baby ... fuck me up the hot asshole! Tommy, please shit in my face! Shit in my cocksucking face ... shit on my cunt ... shit all over my fucking body!”

“Shut the fuck up!” Tommy snarled, turning his mother’s tits loose and picking up the ruler again. He shoved his ass into her face again, and started smacking her hairy cunt, being careful not to hit his brother by mistake. The loud, wet smacks seemed to excite Joan more than ever, Peggy thought. “Eat my asshole! Suck the shit out of my ass, Mother! You fucking cocksucking cunt bitch ... eat my asshole!”

Joan thrust her tongue deep into his asshole, sucking and licking. Her other son was fucking his cock frantically into her stretched and burning asshole, and her cunt was throbbing. She was close to coming off, and, when her son struck her clitoris with the ruler, she began to come violently. Her naked body, chained and lifted, shook with perverse passion, with the boiling orgasms rumbling through her.

“I’m gonna come!” Robert shouted, jerking his cock from his mother’s gripping asshole. He then rammed his prick into his mother’s convulsing cunt, splashing thick come juice far into her bushy pussy slit.

Tommy lifted his ass out of his mother’s face, ramming his cock into her mouth. “Suck it off, cunt!” he yelled at his mother. “Suck the come right out of my cock! Suck it, cunt-face!”

He began to come, and he lifted his cock from his mother’s clutching mouth, squirting the thick whiteness into her face, splashing spunk into her mouth. Peggy saw her mother trying to get her tongue about the head of Tommy’s cock, trying with desperation.

The boys left their mother hanging obscenely, sitting down on chairs and resting, Peggy knew they were going to do something to her. They had not brought her down to the cellar just to watch the way they could make their mother do what they wanted. They were up to something, and she began to shake with fear.

Her mother’s face was covered with come juice, and Peggy felt sorry for her. Joan was trying to lick the come juice from her chin and cheeks, but her tongue wouldn’t reach. Her cunt gleamed with sticky juices, and her ass cheeks seemed to keep clenching.

“Now we have to undress Peggy,” Robert said.

“You do it, I’m still tired,” Tommy said.

Robert unchained his sister, but didn’t untie her hands. He ripped the front of her dress down, her perky tits jumping into view. He found he couldn’t tear the waist, and had to cut it with the scissors. Peggy stood naked, more ashamed that her mother saw her than her brothers.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked fearfully. “Please, don’t hurt me.”

Robert made his sister hop toward their mother. Peggy began to cry. She was placed at her mother’s head, and told to squat. But Peggy couldn’t squat. Her feet were still tied together.

“No, not that!” she sobbed. understanding what they were going to do. “Please, don’t make me sit ... there!”

“Peggy,” Joan said, looking up at her daughter’s lovely ass. “You don’t have any choice.”

“Oh, Mother, I’m so ashamed!”

“I know, honey. I know exactly how you feel.”

Robert picked up the ruler and smacked his sister’s naked ass, Peggy’s hips jerked forward as she cried out in pain. “Don’t hurt me!”

“I’m going to do worse if you don’t sit in mother’s face, you fucking cunt!” Robert said, and he smacked the ruler against her ass again. Two dark red lines showed on Peggy’s sweet, young ass.

She bent her knees and sat down. She felt her mother’s face brush the cheeks of her ass. Tears of embarrassed humiliation flowed.

“I’m sorry, Mother,” she sobbed.

But Joan didn’t reply. She began licking at her daughter’s ass cheeks, working her tongue toward the crack of the girl’s ass. Peggy shifted, trying to keep her mother’s tongue away from her asshole.

Tommy came to her, and, before she knew what he was doing, placed wire clips on her tender nipples. They cut into her tits, making her cry out in pain. The clips had strings attached to them, and, when Tommy pulled, her nipples felt as if they were being pulled off. She screamed in pain, and her ass shifted. She felt her mother’s tongue scrape over her tightly-clenched asshole.

“Don’t, Mother!” she begged. “Please don’t!”

But Joan rammed her tongue hard into her daughter’s fiery, puckered asshole. Peggy gave a half scream, half squeal. Robert began smacking his mother’s naked ass with the ruler while Tommy pulled the strings of the clips on his sister’s tits. The more Robert beat on her ass, the faster Joan fucked her tongue into her daughter’s asshole.

“Now eat her fucking cunt, Mother!” Tommy demanded. “Eat Peggy’s cunt! Tongue-fuck Peggy!”

Peggy felt relief when her mother’s tongue pulled free of her gripping asshole and rushed to her pussy. She was very afraid she would shit, and now, when her mother began tonguing her pussy, she was afraid she would fart as Tommy had done. That would humiliate her more, farting into her mother’s face.

Tommy stopped pulling the strings on his sister’s tits, and bent to pinch his mother’s tits. Joan moaned and tried to arch her ass into the ruler. Tommy picked up the paddle and began smacking it down onto his mother’s tits, making them sting and burn and stiffen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.