Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Peggy lay in bed, the rubber cock buried up her cunt, held in place by the straps.

She thought of removing it, but was afraid she would never have the nerve to put it back in when she woke up in the morning. She considered taking the dildo out and defying her brothers, but they might do worse to her. The pain of the switch was gone, and her body was again clean. That helped some, but not much.

She felt so dirty, so violated.

When she woke up, she was glad it was Sunday. There was no school. But then, it meant her brothers would be there, too. She had no doubt they would find ways to torment her, despite their parents being home.

She swung her legs over the bed very carefully, and, when her feet were on the floor, stood up easily. She could feel that rubber cock still stuffed up her cunt and was afraid to sit down. This time, in her robe, she carried her clothing with her down the hall to the bathroom. She could hear her parents in the kitchen, talking about the party they had gone to the night before. She closed, then locked the bathroom door. Standing beneath the shower, she considered once again removing the rubber cock, but knew she could never shove it back into her.

She pulled on panties, being careful with the crotch. She had wanted to wear jeans, but was afraid the bulge of the that thing would show. She selected a becoming dress, with a tight bodice and waist, flaring at the hips. She brushed her long blonde hair until it gleamed. When she was going to the kitchen, she remembered her tits were naked under the dress. She had never forgotten her bra before. Something was happening to her, something she didn’t understand or want to understand.

She greeted her mother and father, then poured herself a cup of coffee, standing at the sink, sipping it.

“Why don’t you sit down, Peggy?” her father asked.

“Are you ill, Peggy?” her mother asked, looking at her closely. “You look a bit feverish.”

Peggy knew she was blushing, believing her parents could see through her dress, could see that evil rubber cock strapped into her cunt.

Her brothers came in, still sleepy-eyed.

“Sure, why don’t you sit down, Peggy?” Tommy asked. “Here.” He pulled a chair out for her. “Sit here.”

Peggy shot him an angry glance, but the expression in his eyes made her move to the chair. She sat very gingerly, trying to hold her weight on her bent legs. It didn’t work, and as she sat, she felt the rubber cock push a bit deeper into her cunt. She couldn’t look at anyone, not her mother, who was peering closely at her, not at her father who was mostly ignoring everyone, his face buried into the morning paper, not at her brothers, who were trying their best to get her attention. Robert and Tommy sat at the table on each side of her, and she felt Tommy’s hand on her thigh. When he moved his hand under her dress, she held her breath.

“Everything feel okay, Peggy?” Tommy asked, pretended concern in his voice. “You don’t hurt anywhere, do you?”

He pinched the tender inner flesh of her thigh, a few inches from her cunt. It was a hard pinch, and she swallowed the sudden yelp of pain. It came out as a moan, causing her mother to look sharply at her. Then Robert ran his hand under her dress, stroking along her other thigh. Peggy couldn’t move, afraid her mother, who was looking so strangely at her, would find out.

Her father folded the papers, getting to his feet. “Well, I got to get going.”

He was dressed for golf. He golfed every Sunday, and was gone all day and often far into the night. He kissed his wife and went out the door. When they heard the car drive off, Tommy gave his sister’s inner thigh a vicious pinch.

Peggy screamed, unable to choke it back.

Her mother said nothing, but looked down at the table.

Robert stood behind his sister, and, to Peggy’s horror, slipped his arms over her shoulders and into her dress, cupping her naked tits. Peggy gasped and looked at her mother, who was still looking down shyly.

“Mother... “ Peggy started to say.

Her mother glanced up once, quickly, then back at the table.

“Oh, no!” Peggy cried.

“Stand up, Peggy,” Tommy demanded.

“Mother...”

“I’m sorry, Peggy,” her mother said in a quiet voice.

“Oh, God!” Peggy moaned, but she stood as her brother demanded. She stood shyly, gazing directly at her mother, starting to understand.

“Mother isn’t going to help you, cunt,” Robert said, lifting his sister’s dress to her waist, Peggy sobbed, standing there with her dress up, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stared at her mother, pleading but knowing it was hopeless. Her mother was of no help to her, she knew now.

“You stand up too, Mother,” Tommy said.

Obediently, his mother stood.

“Show Peggy what you’ve got, Mother,” Robert said.

Peggy was horrified as her mother lifted her skirt from behind, turning her back to them. Joan bent over slightly, and Peggy stared. Her mother’s ass was very shapely, the cheeks smooth and creamy in color. Her legs were very good, slim and shapely. She didn’t have panties on. What she did have was another rubber cock, only it was shoved into her asshole, strapped securely the way Peggy’s was.

“Oh, Mother,” Peggy sobbed, feeling more lost and helpless than ever before. “You, too?”

Tommy stroked his mother’s ass gently, then gave it a loud, sharp slap. Joan straightened up quickly, gasping in pain, but still holding her skirt high. She gathered it about her waist as if she knew what was expected of her. Peggy gazed at the bushy hair of her mother’s cunt. Joan wore nylons, with a garter belt, and high-heeled shoes.

“I don’t understand this,” Peggy said, her voice very low.

“You don’t have to, cunt,” Tommy said. “You just have to do what you’re told, that’s all. But mother can tell you about it, if she wants to.”

“Mother?” Peggy asked, lifting her eyes from her mother’s cunt to her face.

Joan was blushing just as Peggy was, but there was a sparkle in her dark eyes, a smoldering sort of sparkle. “It’s been going on for two years, Peggy. I don’t really know how it happened, but I suddenly found myself being dominated by Tommy and Robert. No, I didn’t like it at first. I hated it! But now ... well...”

“You ... you like it, Mother?” Peggy asked, astonished.

Joan nodded her head.

“But how? I mean, doesn’t dad know?”

Joan shook her head. “I have to find ways to keep him from touching me when I wear this thing. It’s difficult, but I manage. No, your father knows nothing.”

“But, the cellar?”

“He never goes down there,” Joan said.

“That’s enough bullshit talk,” Robert said, hauling his cock out. He grabbed his sister’s hand and curled her fingers around his prick. “Don’t turn loose until I tell you, cunt.”

Tommy removed his mother’s blouse, and Peggy watched her mother stand passively. Her large tits came free, and, when Tommy began pinching them, Joan started moaning, her hips moving. Peggy saw, to her horror, that her mother did enjoy what was being done to her. Her hips jerked back and forth, making fucking motions as Tommy kept pinching her tits. Peggy saw her mother reach for his cock, but he slapped her hand away.

“Don’t touch until you’re told to, you cunt-face,” he said to his mother. “You know how it is by now.”

“Yes, darling,” she said quietly. “I know.”

“You have to touch something, touch your own fucking cunt, Mother,” he said.

Peggy saw her mother’s hand move down, watched her mother’s fingers go through the thick, lush bush of cunt hair, then began to rub at her own clit.

“Show Peggy how you love to make yourself come, Mother,” Robert said, standing next to his sister, her hand holding his cock reluctantly.

“Do I have to, darling?” Joan whispered. “You know it makes me so ashamed when I do that.”

“Yeah, but you love it, Mother.” Tommy grinned evilly.

“That’s just the trouble,” Joan replied, starting to blush as she unstrapped the rubber cock up her ass. She leaned forward, her eyes glazing into the horrified eyes of her daughter. “Please, Peggy, don’t hate me. I can’t help it. Tommy and Robert have taught me to love it. Just don’t hate me, baby. You’ll understand some day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.