Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The tears in Peggy’s eyes were partly caused by her humiliated position in the chair, and partly, now because of her desperate need to piss.

She was almost cramping with the need. Her legs were spread wide and the boys could see her crotch. The crotch band of her panties was tight, with curls of blonde hair sticking from the sides. The panties were sheer, and the slit of her pussy could be seen through them. Her brothers glanced at her occasionally, looking at her tits or her crotch.

The lewd comments they made stung and hurt, but she had no way of stopping them. They seemed to take a particular delight in calling her a cunt, or, more specifically, a fucking cunt. Their language, the words they used about her, seemed to increase their desire to degrade her more.

“Well, what are you waiting for, Peggy?” Tommy asked.

Robert was staring at her crotch, a smirk on his face.

Her blush, a blush that seemed on her face all the time, went deeper. They were waiting for her to lose control, wanting to see her shame herself by pissing.

“Let’s see you piss, you fucking cunt,” Robert said, with a lewd giggle. “I’ve never seen a girl piss before. It might be fun.”

“Oh, please!” Peggy pleaded, trying to hold back the tears.

A dribble of piss came through her panties. The blush on her lovely face went deeper. She squeezed her eyes shut against her shame. Again she pissed, just a dribble though.

And then came the flood.

Peggy sobbed with humiliation as she pissed all over herself. The stream came strong, almost gushing through the sheer panties, spurting from the sides of the tight crotch. Her thighs became drenched, the piss scalding her creamy flesh.

Tommy and Robert watched, fascinated. Seeing her pissing in her panties excited them, and their cocks stood up in throbbing hardness. The heavy breathing sounds they made caused her to cringe with shame. She tried hard to cut the flow, but she couldn’t. As she pissed in her panties, she felt the release of pressure that had grown inside her stomach, but it was nothing compared to her humiliation.

She hung her head when it was over, sobbing quietly, feeling soiled. Piss dripped from her thighs and the chair, and there was a strange sensation in her pussy that she didn’t understand. Also, to her horror, her nipples were rigid again, tingling hotly.

“Do we have time to haul her into the cellar again?” Robert asked, his voice like a croak.

“Plenty of time,” Tommy said.

As they untied her, Peggy remained still. Pissing in front of them, in her panties, had taken something out of her. They did not untie her wrists, but left the cord around them, each taking an upper arm. She staggered along between them, and was shoved ahead on the steep stairs.

She stood with head bowed, hands tied behind her back, wearing nothing but her piss-wet panties. She tried not to look at them, didn’t want to look at them. Peggy had been inside the cellar a number of times, but she had not really paid any attention to it. Now, with her eyes lowered, she looked around. She saw strange objects, rings set in the walls and floor. Curious, she looked at the ceiling and there were more rings and hooks there. Against one wall was a curious kind of bench, leather covered. Hooks were attached to the legs of it, with leather restraints. She shivered as she saw all this, wondering what it meant.

They untied her hands, only to stretch them above her head, wide apart. She looked down when they tied her feet to rings sunk in the floor. Her legs were pulled apart, and she hung upright this time, spread-eagled. Tommy picked up a pair of scissors and snipped her piss-wet panties away. They fell to the floor between her feet, and Peggy began to sob again.

She was naked, tied, helpless, and her brothers could do anything they wanted with her. Her heart sank for the hundredth time this evening.

“Peggy, you’ve got to be taught you can’t go around pissing in your panties,” Robert said. “Girls your age just don’t do that.”

She glanced at him fearfully. He swung a slender switch back and forth. His eyes gleamed with a bright, wicked light. His cock jutted out of the side of his shorts, jerking up and down, swollen. The head of his prick looked ready to burst. His balls, shoved to one side by the crotch of his shorts, appeared to be very full.

“No,” she whispered, struggling. “Please, don’t! You said you wouldn’t hurt me anymore if I did what you told me! I did! Oh, God ... I did what you said!”

“You know we lie all the time, Peggy,” Robert giggled, swinging the slender switch. “But you have to be spanked, you know. We can’t have you going around pissing in your panties. What would people say?”

“Yeah,” Tommy said. “A nice cunt like you, so pretty and all, pissing in your panties. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, cunt.”

“I am!” she almost yelled.

“Tell us, cunt!” Robert swung the limber switch. It cut across Peggy’s thighs, very near her ass. The stinging pain felt as if she had been sliced with a knife.

She screamed, arching her body forward.

“Tell us how ashamed you are, cunt!”

“I’m ashamed!” she sobbed, her blonde hair hanging past her shoulders. Tears of pain flowed from her eyes. “I’m ashamed I did that!”

The switch lashed out, cutting across her creamy, tight, beautiful ass cheeks. The shriek that came out of her was loud enough to rattle the windows, if there had been any.

“What are you ashamed of, you fucking cunt?” Tommy demanded.

Gulping and sobbing, Peggy tried to answer. “I’m ashamed I peed in my panties! Oh, God, now don’t hit me again, please!”

“Piss, cunt!” Robert snarled. “You pissed in your fucking panties, not peed.”

The switch struck again.

Peggy thought her ass was burning. The stripes on her thighs and ass were searing, and she could feel each one distinctly.

“Yes! Oh, God, yes!” she cried, her body shaking. Her fine, firm tits seemed to move on their own, rising and falling as she gasped for air. “I pissed in my panties! I pissed in my panties!”

“That’s better, Sister, dear,” Tommy said. “You see how easy it is. Just do exactly what we say, that’s all.”

They untied her, but moved her toward that strange leather-covered bench. She went passively, her ass and thighs smarting. She didn’t resist as they tied her to the bench. First, she was made to straddle the bench, then was pushed forward, her head hanging over the end. They clamped her feet to rings in the floor of the cellar and her arms in other rings. Her knees were then bent and secured to the leg of the bench. Her golden hair dragged against the floor. She felt so vulnerable. Her ass was spread, and her cunt seemed to pooch back. Her asshole puckered inward, as if trying to hide itself from their hot staring eyes.

“Don’t do anything to me,” she whimpered.

“We can do anything we wanna do,” Robert said, “like feel your ass. You know, Peggy, you have a real pretty ass.”

She felt his hands running about her ass, cupping and squeezing the asscheeks. She shivered and tried to pull her asshole inward when she felt him probe it with his finger.

“Please,” she whispered, “just look at me. Just look at me all you want, but don’t do anything to me.”

The answer she got was a lewd laugh.

Robert’s hand moved down, and Peggy gasped as he cupped her hairy cunt, squeezing.

“She’s hot, Tommy,” she heard him say. He was rubbing his palm up and down her pussy. “Peggy’s cunt is real hot. I bet that little switching started a nice fire in her fucking cunt.”

“Let me feel,” Tommy said.

Peggy cried quietly, feeling their hands moving about her ass and cunt. It was useless to struggle. To add to her terror, her cunt was slippery wet, and not with piss. She couldn’t be excited, she told herself. There was no way she could get so wet there, not with the pain still burning through her, tied up and bent over this way. Yet, the fact was, her cunt was wet with perverse excitement.

“I think I’ll fuck her,” Tommy said.

“No!” Peggy could not hold her cry back. “Don’t, Tommy!”

“Listen, you fucking, cunt,” he snarled at her. “If you keep saying no to everything, we’re gonna have to put a gag in your fucking mouth. Robert might even use his cock as a gag.”

“Robert ... Tommy, please,” she pleaded, horrified at the idea of a cock in her mouth. “Listen, turn me loose. Wait ... I’ll do something nice for you, both of you.”

“What could you do for us, Peggy?” Robert asked.

He swung the switch across her lifted ass unexpectedly.

Peggy screamed in pain.

Tommy rubbed almost gently at her burning ass. “Those four stripes look good on her. Maybe we should stripe her all over, Robert.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.