Chained and Spanked Sister - Cover

Chained and Spanked Sister

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two boys finally have enough of their sister's teasing and annoying habits. They use their practiced skills to maliciously reduce her to another sex slave.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Peggy Collinsfield hung from her ankles, upside down.

She was thankful that she was wearing panties, but that didn’t help much. They were very revealing bikini panties, panties that hugged the delicious swell of her tight ass, panties that pulled into her crotch, outlining the slit of her cunt.

Her skirt, hanging down over her face, at least concealed the shame she felt. She was blushing furiously, feeling an intense embarrassment. Although she could not see them, she knew her brothers were looking at her, She could feel their eyes on her flesh, on the creamy smoothness of her inner thighs, could feel them gazing at the tight crotch of her panties.

She felt her cunt pucker inward as if trying to hide from them. Tears came from her eyes, and she placed her hands flat on the floor, helping to hold her weight off her ankles. She felt a hand probe at her stomach, just past the elastic waistband of her panties. The waistband was hardly more than two very thin straps at her hips. They were lacy and sexy panties, and she had worn them this evening specifically for her boyfriend.

But he wasn’t the one seeing them.

Tommy and Robert had grabbed her before she knew what was happening, tying a gag about her mouth, then dragging her into the cellar where she now hung upside down. When her boyfriend had arrived, they had sent him away, telling the boy Peggy was sick and in bed.

“She looks good upside down,” Tommy said. “Have you ever seen such sexy panties, Robert?”

“They sure are pretty,” Robert replied. “I bet Peggy wears panties like this every time she goes out with that fucking jerk.”

“Of course she does,” Tommy said. “Peggy knows how to give a guy a hard-on. Remember when we peeked in the car the other night and saw Peggy jacking him off with her panties wrapped about his cock?”

“I remember,” Robert giggled. “I think her boyfriend is weird, a real freak. Why jack off in a girl’s panties when he can have her fucking cunt?”

Tommy poked his finger into his sister’s belly button again. Peggy sucked her stomach in, giving a whimper. The blood was rushing to her head, and, if they didn’t let her down soon, she thought she might faint.

“He did fuck her, remember?” Tommy said. “We saw her on his lap that night, in the car.”

“We sure did see.” Robert giggled again. “She was bouncing her ass like she was in heaven!”

“If she can fuck him,” Tommy said, his voice getting thick, “she can damn well fuck us.”

Peggy, listening to them, felt a shiver go through her. Didn’t they realize she was their sister and that fucking wasn’t supposed to happen between brothers and sisters? She thought of her brothers fucking her, and a new feeling of shame came burning through her body. She didn’t want to fuck them. It would be wrong. Besides, she knew she wasn’t the most erotic girl around, She enjoyed the feel of her boyfriend’s cock plunging into her cunt, but it wasn’t such a big thing to her. She would much rather jerk his cock off, and she especially enjoyed it when her panties were wrapped about his prick.

Peggy didn’t know why that turned her on. Her boyfriend seemed to prefer fucking her, and, although she would lie back or climb on his lap, she would still rather jack him off into her panties. She fucked him more for his pleasure than her own.

She felt a warm hand moving along her inner thigh. She didn’t know if it was Robert’s hand or Tommy’s. She trembled as the hand came very close to her crotch, then caressed -the back of her thigh to her knee. Then two hands were feeling her creamy thighs. There was no doubt now that both her brothers were fondling her.

She had never known until now that she had been seen fucking her boyfriend by them. Their knowing increased the sense of shame she already felt by her situation. She couldn’t call for her parents-they were gone and would not be back until after midnight. The neighbors would hear no matter how loud she screamed because the cellar was deep and well insulated.

“Just look at that ass,” she heard Tommy say. “I’d say Peggy has the prettiest ass of any girl in town, wouldn’t you, Robert?”

“Yeah,” his brother agreed, panting somewhat. “I been trying to peek at Peggy for a long time. I never thought we’d actually tie her up this way.”

“You regret it, Robert?” Tommy asked.

“Shit, no! I’m glad we did it. My cock is so hard, I might come in my fucking pants!”

“You think Peggy is fucking all those guys at school?” Tommy asked. “She’s always hanging around with a gang of those jocks.”

“Maybe she is,” Robert replied.

Peggy wasn’t fucking anyone but her boyfriend. He was the only one she had ever fucked. She went out with him because she could jerk him off in her panties. She had tried it with two other boys, but they had refused. Peggy had determined then that she would date only a boy who allowed her to enjoy what she wanted.

She felt a finger rub lightly across the tight crotch of her panties. It was a quick-rub. She had no idea if it was Robert or Tommy.

“That felt hot,” she heard Tommy say.

“Peggy is hot,” Robert giggled. “She looks hot just walking around school. Let me have a feel,”

Again she felt a hand rub at her crotch, this time longer and with more pressure upon her pussy. She started to shove her skirt away from her face to see them, but then she thought she might make them think she enjoyed being tied up by her ankles. She had to hang there, sobbing in humiliation, unable to stop them.

“I’m gonna rub my cock there,” Tommy said.

A gasp came from Peggy. She didn’t want her brother to touch her with his cock. She didn’t want them to touch her with their hands, even. She wanted down, wanted to be in her room, alone.

She felt Tommy pressing his cock upon the crotch of her panties. She could feel his prick throbbing there. His feet were on each side of her head.

“Damn, this feels good!” Tommy said, rubbing his cock back and forth on the crotch of her panties. Peggy felt his prick throbbing very hard against the covered lips of her cunt. “Her cunt burns right through her panties!”

Tommy ran his hands around her hips, clamping his hands onto the cheeks of her ass, pulling her back and forth, his cock rubbing. The friction made Peggy shiver, but it wasn’t with pleasure. Her stomach churned, and she thought she might be sick. Tommy was gripping her ass hard, his fingers digging into her flesh, jerking her back and forth, making her pantied cunt rub faster against his throbbing cock. She knew he was going to come, and the horror of it caused her to cringe.

Robert was stroking her thighs again. She felt his cock against her back, and also a wetness. She could not choke back the sounds of her sobs, and, when her brothers laughed, she realized her crying excited them.

Then Tommy removed his cock.

“Let’s see how Peggy looks this way,” she heard him say.

Her panties were pulled into the crack of her ass and the slit of her cunt.

“That’s better,” Tommy said, his voice throaty.

Both her brothers looked down between her spread legs, seeing the whiteness of her ass cheeks, contrasting with the golden tan of her body. The lips of her cunt seemed to hold the crotch of the panties between them. Her golden cunt hair gleamed in the overhead light. The excited breathing of her brothers seemed unreal to her. Everything about this humiliating situation was unreal.

“I’m going to tell,” Peggy said before she could stop herself. “I’m going to tell mom and dad on you! You’re getting in real trouble now. Turn me loose, damn you!”

“The gag came out,” Robert said, squatting and lifting his sister’s skirt.

Peggy had gotten the gag out of her mouth, and it lay near her hanging head.

“Did you say something, cunt?” Robert said, staring at Peggy’s tear-stained eyes. “Are you trying to threaten us, you fucking bitch cunt?”

“I will! I’ll tell!” Peggy cried.

“The fuck you will!” Robert snapped. “We’ll tell what you’re doing with that fucking jerk you go out with. Who do you think they’re gonna believe?”

Peggy had a sinking feeling. She knew her brothers had the advantage. Their parents thought Tommy and Robert were the perfect boys, never causing trouble, always so obedient it was nauseating. Their parents spoiled them until they were rotten.

No, she could not tell on them. It would do her no good, and Peggy suspected her parents would consider her the perverted one, to even come up with such a wild idea. Tommy and Robert had her right where they wanted her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.