Whatever Lola Wants - Cover

Whatever Lola Wants

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Barely legal teenager and high school graduate Martin Vandekamp doesn't want to put up with his teen sister's babysitter, Lola, the same Desi girl who cock-teased him while babysitting him before he came of age. His mother overrules him, and while she's prudish and often wrong, Martin discovers that she got this one right, as Lola and kid sister Tricia prove to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Babysitter  

I awoke with a bit of a hangover, but I was far from alone, and I frankly wondered if yesterday had just been a weird dream. It was hardly a nightmare, of course, having turned out very pleasantly, to say the least. If it was a dream, one in which I had fucked my sister, Tricia, my sister’s babysitter, Lola, and my own mother, Jessica, well, why would I want to wake up anytime soon? It had been the Friday night from Heaven, if it wasn’t a dream, though, so there was that point in favor of getting up.

Evidently, the spiced rum hadn’t been a dream, even if the hangover from it was a waking nightmare, of course. The mixture of the rum and the curry was a strong one, to say the least, but at least it was an education for even sophisticated youths like Lola and me. Suffice it to say that I enjoyed vegetarian curry and I loved my Captain Morgan, but never again would the twain meet in my stomach, I was resolved on that point. Still, it was nice to think that, just perhaps, I really did have, as the ad put, “a little Captain” in me.

“Morning, stud muffin,” I heard Lola speak right behind me as I washed out my mouth and hands in the guest bathroom sink.

“Oh, morning ... hey, did I really ... I mean, I know that I’m naked, but, you know ... how much of it was real and how much was a dream or a drunken haze? Did we ... you and I ... and Trish and I ... and Mom and I ... really go that far?” I stammered out before Lola planted a fierce, wet, eager kiss on my mouth and slipped me more tongue than I dared to hope in the old days.

“Honey, we’re engaged! I’m going to be your wife. You’re going to be my husband. What’s more, Tricia’s our lover now and so is Jessica, or should I call her Mom? Does that answer enough for you? No, baby, you didn’t dream up a thing, O Captain, My Captain. Remind me to get you more rum in the future if it makes this much of a pirate out of you...

“Well, sex pirate, anyway. You had a real swashbuckler attitude, true blue freebooter, I swear it. Yeah, you were a regular corsair, fucking me, fucking Trish, and fucking Mom. Before we dozed off, that is. Poor Tricia never did get her butter pecan yet, but I trust that she will,” Lola told me with another passionate French kiss.

“That she will, I swear it! Did Eddie really propose marriage to Mom and agree to be her cuckold, too? Very bizarre, if you ask me. I must have been drunk if I pushed that envelope and encouraged that kind of thing. Normally, empathy would hold me back from that kind of thing. I must have sounded like the worst sort of bully, right?” I wondered while caressing Lola’s bottom and thighs.

“Oh, hush you! Sound like the worst kind of bully to just who? Eddie? Nope. It’s his lifelong fantasy come to life. Mom? No again. It’s everything that she never knew that she wanted out of life. Me? Nope. You brought two anxious, confused, indecisive people to the point that they needed to be and pushed them over that brink. Good for you! They took that leap of faith together thanks to you and they’ll never be happier.

“Tricia? Hell, no! She now knows that when you do fuck her to knock her, she has a decoy baby daddy, just as we hoped. Mom has flat-out ordered Eddie to bone her whenever she ovulates, but only after you get your head start. That’s all we needed, right ... leverage over Eddie to protect us and just enough doubt to make paternity unclear,” Lola reassured me as she descended to suck me off right there as I sat on the sink.

“Fair enough, but ... oh, damn, girlie, you really do want to make this harder on me ... Oh, shit, Dad comes over today to pick up Tricia for visitation!” I just remembered that it was time for Dad to exercise his visitation rights, and he had promised to bring his latest boyfriend, Kieran.

“Wow ... he’s really gay, isn’t he? I can just feel it in my bones. Your old man’s a homosexual! Very macho gay man, though. A real bear, right, or at least an otter, or something like that. Probably a Top rather than a bottom, too. I doubt that he’s even versatile. He doesn’t strike me as that sort. No, he’s gotta be the one spunking up the bum, I imagine,” Lola snickered, “if he’s anything like his son, those guys, the bottoms, are real lucky bastards.”

“Yeah, well, how did he get it on with Mom long and often enough to make Trish and me? I can’t wrap my mind around that mystery, but it must have happened, right? Close his eyes and think of America?” I chuckled as I tried to imagine Dad, apparently a closeted gay man, working himself up to get it on with a woman.

“I won’t lie. It was pretty tough at times. I used to wonder why my use of sex as a weapon never worked well with him. Now I know. It’s for the best. I’m glad that we made Trish and you. That was, quite frankly, all of the sex with Richard Vandekamp I ever really needed in my life, anyway. He wasn’t exactly a great catch in bed, but he was sweet, friendly, smart, ambitious, seemed mature, was different from most guys his age, and he was eager to start a family with me. That seemed like a perfect fit.

“Now I know that it was a ... for lack of a better phrase, ‘lavender marriage.’ I don’t regret doing it, just the way that it ended, how rough it got on everyone, largely due to my own ... yes, I will own up to it ... my own immaturity, hard as that is to admit,” Mom spoke up, right as Lola pulled me up and bent over for my cock to impale her.

“Excuse me, but I’ll go make some breakfast before Trish collects that ice cream early. My stomach is settling down and I want to show Eddie the ropes in the kitchen. By the way, I finally did fuck him, but it was while he was half-asleep and had serious morning wood, even if smaller than yours. He wasn’t bad for one with precious little sexual experience outside of skin mags and hand lotion. That’s a low bar, but still... , “ Mom added as she departed the bathroom, “you two kids have fun, okay? Just make it a quickie. Your father’s picking up Trish today, in case you forgot. We need to have breakfast first and be presentable when I meet Kieran and he meets Eddie for the first time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.